• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

linkin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I love them. They are my favorite band and their collaporation with Jay-Z rocked. I like how they use a rock/ hip-hop theme, it makes it more interesting. They are by far my favorite, and I know a lot of other people like them too. my favorite CD from them was Hybrid Theory.

And make sure you use complete sentences, proper grammar, and make posts at least two sentences. Or else it is considered spam.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I really like them well I used to kind of be more into them when they released their Hybrid Theory album there are some really good songs on there.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I love linkin park and I am a hip hop fan....their collab with Jay-z was tight...loved all their songs...only rock band i like

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
...Linkin Park sucks. They haven't done anything actually new in the longest time. Their Re-Animation cd sucked, and the Collision Course(I believe it's what it's called) cd with Jay-Z was decent, but that's about it. If they just stopped making music, I'd probably be a happier person.

Keeavin

I don't care for them. It seems like they're a rap group that's been labeled 'rock'. The music just sounds way too corny for me.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Linkin Park is really good. One of the few bands that I've bothered to get all the CD's I could. I acutally liked Meteora better than Hybrid Theory, I dunno why. And the collaboration with Jay-Z turned out better than I thought it would actually.

Rage

Linkin Park is officialy washed up in my book, and ride to the top of my hate list right now. Not only they redone there song waaayyy to much, but that damn thing with Jay-Z was stupid as hell.....the cd was lebeled LP VS. Jay-Z so i was expecting them to put eachother down....instead Jay-Z went and ruined every song....I HATE DAMN RAP!!!!!!

C

cam ron 77

I didn't like the LP jay-Z collaboration at all. But i love LP. i have a poster on my wall. they're so cool ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back