• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link Versus Sora. Read First!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogichi/ichigo

WAIT!!!
Before you go and say how Sora is so great and he has all of this stuff ect. listen to what I have to say.
Take everything you know about both and then post what you think. If you only know Sora then dont post.
But please give good ideas! And no spamming!

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
If it were a one on one battle with only their sword and Keyblade, Link would definately win, as he's even had training beforehand. In magic though, I guess Sora has an upper hand, unless Link uses one of his magic shields. Plus, he's got a lot of items at his disaposal, and I wouldn't be surprised if, with his ingenuity, he figured out how to defeat Sora using some of them.

But then again, Sora lives in an exaggerated universe (where the laws of physics do not apply) where he can jump high in the air and glide for no apparent reason, so I guess that gives him an advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back