• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, except instead of a simple:

You found dalmations 1, 16, and 14

When you find a treasure chest, it would say:

You found experiments 1, 23, 43, 23, 64, 65, 222, 454, 322, 32, 124...

*5 hours later*

And experiment 513

Won't that be fun >_>

d_fallen_1

Zeke said:
Why isn't Lilo & Stitch in KH2? is it because it takes place on earth or is it cause there is a space ship in it? why did they not add it!

you have forgotten that land of the dragons take place in china. anyway, it is not a disney classic and the storyline would really suck suck azz

P

prepneck

stitch would b an awesome summon but i think it would be even cooler to have kim possible in the party

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I think it would be ok. Although it would kinda be like Destiny Islands. But since Hawaii is a real place, and the disney worlds are mostly made up, would they really put something like that in kh2? I don't know, that's just my opinion.

monkey_man123

they are so stupid not to put a lilo and stich world but there is a cool pirits of the carabien lol i can't spell but i cryed lololololololololololololololololololololol

love ya riku andsora and kiari

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Themuffinman said:
Dude, how can Lilo and Stich not be gay?

"OMG Ohana ;bjsobv *hawiian crap*"

"zOMg itz da Gantuuu guy, I can't belive no one on dee earth noticed a giant talking SHARK"

"Oh no, we lost all de experimeents, we gotta go get deem Stitch!"

Stitch
Adie.bmp
: Mega nala afiuvyourmomrfgovb *alien crap*

>_>
do you even know what gay means? As of the moment gay means to love/lust someone of the same gender. It origanaly ment happy. If you use the word for an insult then you are simply making a twit out of yourself.

Also your comments were on the series. If Lilo and Stitch appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 it will be of the MOVIE, you know the popular and amazing movie.

Anyway I think the world wouldn't be as good, but Stitch would make a perfect summon.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, and as of current times, the word gay means "God damn this sh*t f***in blows *ss"

That clear things up for you?

And as for the other context of the word, I'm pretty sure Gantu shark thing wouldn't mind a little male attention >_>

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Themuffinman said:
Yes, and as of current times, the word gay means "God damn this sh*t f***in blows *ss"

That clear things up for you?

And as for the other context of the word, I'm pretty sure Gantu shark thing wouldn't mind a little male attention >_>
no its still missusing the word. Only big jerks and idiots use the word as an insult, I know as I've met people who do, they are called playground bullys.

And also they compare Gantu to a whale not a shark.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay then, I shall rephrase, since it hurts your virgin ears so >_>

Dude, how can Lilo and Stich not be f**king stpuid as sin?

"zOMg itz da Gantuuu guy, I can't belive no one on dee earth noticed a giant talking SHARK WHALE B*TCH THING"

Stitch: Mega nala afiuvyourmomrfgovb *alien crap*

"Look eet me, I'm an f**in alien with 4 eyez, but I hav a freakin russian accent"

"Look, I'm a gender confused alien who looks like a p*nis and can see in only 2 deminsions due to my ONE EYE THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE"

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Themuffinman said:
Okay then, I shall rephrase, since it hurts your virgin ears so >_>

Dude, how can Lilo and Stich not be f**king stpuid as sin?

"zOMg itz da Gantuuu guy, I can't belive no one on dee earth noticed a giant talking SHARK WHALE B*TCH THING"

Stitch: Mega nala afiuvyourmomrfgovb *alien crap*

"Look eet me, I'm an f**in alien with 4 eyez, but I hav a freakin russian accent"

"Look, I'm a gender confused alien who looks like a p*nis and can see in only 2 deminsions due to my ONE EYE THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO NOTICE"
but what about the movie? That was good, and the world would be based on the movie and not the series.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura stated that he didn't want this to be such a childish game anymore. He said that Kh2 was going to shed that title and become a darker game a with deeper meaning...

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Themuffinman said:
Nomura stated that he didn't want this to be such a childish game anymore. He said that Kh2 was going to shed that title and become a darker game a with deeper meaning...
The Lilo and Stitch movie was not childish though, the series yes but not the movie.

Honestly I feel the series has made people forget the movie.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
I kno, That was why they also made Kingdom Hearts Final Remix in Japan. it gave more Deepth to the game and also how the two games are linked together!

The Lilo and Stitch movie Stitch has got a Glitch was also not Childish!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea probably, becuase the T.V is really bad >_>

And now they have 2 "Direct release to DvD" movies...

Disney's just milking it to death...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back