• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lilo and stitch confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katamari-Damacy

I just got my electronic gaming monthly mag and i was reading the article about kingdom hearts 2, and they said that lilo and stitch was a confirmed world but never heard anything about it on the web.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes and I have the scan:

>_> Personally I don't really care for a Lilo and Stich world. All I really care about is Lion King.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i hope there is a lilo and stitch world........ maybe thats the suprise wol nomura was tlking about

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I'm pretty sure the surprise world was pirates of the carribean. Steamboat Wille? hat has to be something about Mickey and Pete. Since Nomura said something about Pete and Mickey in this game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well if thats' not confirmation enough!

I sure hope it's true! I'll run it by a website and see what they think!

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i never heard anything about lilo and stitch world. that might be pretty cool

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, Ganto, Hamesterville, expiriments, Heartless, org member, dusk.

^ Lots of boss choices

shoppingforblood

I wouldn't really like a Lilo and Stitch or Steamboat Willie world. Steamboat Willie was the comic back in 1928 in which Mickey Mouse first appeared, and I'm not really interested in that.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Cool! I'm gonna beat up that Mertile girl who always picks on Lilo! I hated her!

Oathkeeper1313

meh, I dont know. Steamboat Willie will probably reveal somthing important in Mickey's past, possibly somthing to do with Pete. Lilo and stich would be...odd, I guess. But i wouldnt take these magizine scans too seriously.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
It would be wierd, but it would make sense. Nomura stated a meaning or something to Petes appearence in KH2 with Mickey. Then steamboat willy world(Mickey's debut) would be the perfect place for Pete and Mickey to come face to face. I'd pay to see little Mickey to take jumbo Pete. Thats the only way a see a meaning for that world. It probably will be relatively short. But I would like it.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I would like to play Lilo and Stitch. Oh the thought of cute little Stitch that all fuzzy killing and ripping the heads off heartless as he does his laugh. Just so soothing.

adventchildkiori

Ace_XV said:
Yeah. Steamboat Willie sounds lame to me and a Lilo and Stitch world just seems stupid.Now some FF worlds would be nice.

I agree with you but the FF worlds, I disagree, Noruma has it on KH and KH:COM so there are no FF worlds concluded in the game, I think hes doing that because there are most likely a hundred or more FF worlds to choose from and adding one would may lead to another... in other words its less of a struggle to not have FF worlds in KH2.

Oh yeah and Skyfox... im just going to pretend didnt just triple post....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back