• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

like Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man_of_power

with the speeder fight in the final fights and Xemnas using Lightsabers, don't you think KH2 is becoming more and more like Star Wars

Yevon

yeah but the sabers he uses can't cut u clean

for example when he hit Riku, Riku didn't get cut in half

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
howelllawson said:
You forgot the part where Sora and Riku think they're Jedi Masters.:p I got a hand cramp from deflecting all those lasers.

Oh yeah, that's right. That part was hand cramping agravating.

I

inhiding

sephira808 said:
n not just dat,the gummi ship gameplay is like a ripoff from starwars too
I don't see a Death Star anywhere.

More like Starfox, if you ask me.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
YEAAH now that you say it. Xemnas has light sabers, You fight on one of those flying thingers, the gummi ship is more like star wars, and Sora and Riku - Jedi masters.

Ehem, keyblade = the new light saber.

Not to mention Diz/Ansem is played by Christopher Lee, the bad guy in Star Wars 1,2, & 3.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It has a few Star Wars themes like the main villian thinking anger and hate are the ultimate power. But besides that, nothing too Star Wars like.

As for the lightsabers, that's not really an original weapon for a video game character. Zero uses one, X used one, Sigma used one, the girl in Dirge of Cerberus uses two, Sphinx used one, and several other characters used them. So Xemnas is basically using a flashy but tradiational form of weapon.

Vilex

Mind you Xemnas also shot lightning out of his hands at points. And wore a hooded cloak to disguise himself.
On a related topic, I made a chibi x wing and two mini millenium falcons to use as my gummi ship. It was awesome.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
The fact that Xemnas was using a lightsaber-like weapon reminds me of star wars but the gummi ship missions didn't remind me of star wars. It reminds me of an old arcade no-brainer game like 1942. That arcade game is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back