• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life on Spira

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunni856

Now that Sin is gone and Vegnagun is defeated. Spira is finally put to peace. Years and years passed, there's still peace and people all over is exploring, building cities and towns and making fun games and also learn more about spira. This is where we're gonna start our own story on spira. There can be peace. maybe there can be fighting. whatever u want.

Rules
1. no powerplaying and godmodding
2. no one liners
3. romance is allowed, pg-13
4. dont leave anyone out
5. swearing is ok but example: F***
6. password is: spira
7. have fun

Template
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapon: (opitional)

Hope you'll like it!

Ayumi

w00t!
I'll join^^

spira

Name:Aimee
Personality: a Sweet kind girl very polite
Bio: She wanders around looking for something to do,lost most of her friends...and cares about the ones she loves
Appearance:
032_Gppshare_hzzufl.jpg

and when she sings
AnarchyAimee.jpg

Weapon:Normally doesn't fight but uses her Hikair no Hi when she has too

Okay...I haven't RP'ed in a long time >.>

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll join too!

Name: Miyu
Personality: very competitve and funny. trying to keep her spirit up since her home was destroyed.
Bio: Alone, far away from where she came from.
Appereance. (no pic, yet):
Dark brown hair
Black eyes
White shirt
and a black skirt.
And hair in a pony tail.
Weapon: Katana. with mysterious powers forged in it that have yet not been revealed.

*starts playing around with a blitzball- ball*

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
.__. i havent rp'd in a while either but what the heck ill join =D

Name: Misha
Personality: Hyper, happy, loud, but short temperd and wont hesitate to kick your arse!!
Bio: Shes trying to find her brother but isnt sure if hes still alive and fights alongside Reno and a good friend of Rudes. ...she likes to play Blitz-ball
(if thats okay to bring FFVII characters in this .__. )
Appearence: Shoulder length dark red hair, one red eye and the other purple with cat slits and has dark purple claw marks (tattoos) under each eye. A light purple (what!? she likes purple!! XD ) zip up hoody that shows her belly that matches her baggy black jeans with holes in the knees and tie up black combat boots.
Weapon: A mallet! XD and shes very skilled and fast in marcial (sp!?) arts...well like how Tifa fights!

Last edited:

Nunni856

Thanks!! here is my template
Name:Maya
Personality: nice,caring, and gentle
Bio: her mother told her storys about summoners and aeons and told her a great story about lady yuna and Maya admired her. someday she wanted to be like her but then she found out it's enternal calm. Now, she also find out as she was 13, she lost her sister and no where to be found, right now she's in search for her but she wanted to help rebuilding zanarkind, the ruins what was once so beautiful.
Appearance: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Ancient_Death/anime/Willow.jpg
Weapon: dual guns and twin knives (can transform the weapons between those two weapons)

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
hmmm sure
Name:Kente
Personality:quiet, overconfident in fighting
Bio:will do later
Appearance:He wears a black jacket over a whie shirt and black pants. He has tan skin and is tall for his age. He also has a scar on his forehead
Weapon:Spear

Riku_123

Name: Rovix
Personality:lover boy,sarcastic,nice and social,serious if someone messes with his lover
Bio: He isnt quite sure alls he knows is he was raised by a rich family but left that family at the age of 12.
Appearance: http://hometown.aol.com/jonathanm221/images/22.jpg
Weapon: Daul Blades one has ancient writing that means life and the other has Death

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

will post template later. i live in australia and i have to go to school now. sorry :(

EternityMoon

This'll be my fist RP ^^; Sorry about the n00bish-ness.

Name: Won't tell anyone, she tells people to call her Moony
Location: Lives in the Zanarkand Ruins, but travels all over the place
Personality: Secretive, quiet, won't talk unless spoken to, and is willing to fight anyone who gets in her way. Her motives are unknown.
Bio: "Moony" is rumoured to have lived in Zanarkand at it's prime, and was killed in the Bevelle/Zanarkand war. Some think she is an unsent.
Appearance: (I'm really super sorry! I can't find the pic right now, I'll get it eventually)
Weapon: Katana, ever so shiny.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

Spira

Name: Aura Kitai
Personality: Quiet, humble, wise, naive, cheerful, but sometimes gloomy, curious, Hoping, Romantisct...ect.
Bio: Born in Macalania Lake, Aura has been sheltered from the outside world. But never sheltered from the wrath of Sin. She cheered on many summoners, but coincidently had alot of faith in Yuna. Unable to become her guardian becasue of young age, she trained with her father and people who looked worthy enough that passed through Macalania to get to the Calm Lands and/or Bevelle. One person in particular fell in love with Aura. His name was Vincent Valentine. He stayed in Macalania for a few months before leaving again. It wasnt until he left that she fell in love with him. So now she searches for him. Aura watched as Yuna and her group defeated Sin. She was unable to hold back her tears as Tidus disapeared.
Appearance:
BC_3637.jpg

Weapon:
syn_absolution.gif

Last edited:

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
Name: Chiyo "Peaches"
Location: Her "home" location varies as she comes and goes as she pleases.
Personality: Dry humored and sarcastic
Bio:peaches can't help but be cold twoards everyone she meets. Losing her home and little sister to the disaster, Peaches rarely speaks and can hardly give the smallest smile. Her "old" personality, as she would say, used to be entergetic and fun, but now she only wishes for a closure for the lossess she can never regain. All she can only do is try to is help re-build the city she once presided in, though somethimes she leaves without a word.Through that, Peaches is a good person at heart, but weak when it comes to being strong and secure.
Appearance: http://i1.tinypic.com/xkt15l.jpg
Weapon:Her weapon are simple yet elaborate pair of sai's, wrapped in a red, rough ribboning. Her sub-weapon is a samurai sword, but it is almost never used.

Spira

Last edited:

Nunni856

whoa lol >.< lets wait until few more posts. one of em wants to join but got skool so. lol we'll start soon so dont wry! thanks everyone

Nunni856

where u live? i live in texas tho lol hopefully ur time is not gonna be night or something by the time i come home >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back