• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life can be deadly as Throns. Challenge to Mr.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
THE FLIPPEN QUESTION IS HOW A GREEN BALL OF ROOTS CAN MAKE A PLANET EXPLODE DAMMIT! It would at most make a large crater, not make it explode! Or at least parts of the planet would remain, it wouldnt just simply vanish. But whatever, Ill post after your response.

It is supremely dense. Dense enough that it kept a planet going by its own gravity.
That answer you question? That's not easy to do - especially for a plant. But this is Virtando grandverde, and that plant is TOUGH. Tough like shxt. :D
Yes, let's say that parts of the planet were left - I only meant by "disappearing" that it basically fell out from under your feet.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
dear god, whatever, it wouldnt just make it explode. Yes it is dense, but alot of it would burn up in the atmosphere. Then it would probably cut to half- maybe 3/4ths its size. Also I doubt it would make it explode, maybe crack, and split apart, but not explode. But then again, the planets gravity would try to keep the planet together. But ok, Ill post:

IC:

The rock, the dirt, the grassy plains. It all seemed todissapered. Nothing but space was beneath Keras. He had made them go to space briefly, and then had but a mere split second to react. He quickly cast a spell to supply oxygen to himself and lightning, and then a spell to aleive the pressure. He said the words so quick, that nothing had happened to him or Lightning. At most a headache. He floated there for a moment and turned to lightning, grasping her shoulder and thinking of another part of the planet. They quickly teleported there, using his magic.

It was unlike the other part of the planet, it was covered in a fiery lava feilds. They were hovering above the feild, a thick platform of diamond below them, conjured by Keras...

This was getting a bit repetative, so he was going to have to make this 'manifestation of balance' stop imbalancing things. Keras waved his hand, and started to chant, post haste. It seemed to be a flurry of mumbles, and finnally it completed. He had located Balance's power, and started to mumble a spell for him. He finnaly completed, and then banged the diamond below with his staff.

He had formed a large niegh imprenatrable diamond triangle around him, and then augemented it with various elements. Using his own power of course. The elements provided an interesting element as well, as thy started to writhe towards Mr, in a attempt to strike him. But alas, it was not over. The triangle began to be enveloped in a large grey matter, and then the diamond started to shrink and shrink, eventually becoming the size of a rings diamond. The grey matter quickly shirked it away, dissapering and then once again becoming part of the abyss. The abyss was a hellish place, and hopefully it had banished Mr. to it. Of course he wouldnt be suprised if he had escaped, but then again, Keras knew the power of this manisfestation.

Q

Banned
(...damn. I have to admit, that is a good argument. D:
But you've responded, so now I will search up my science and respond. :D Keeping to magic is more my thing - it's quite easier to understand but far more harder to master.)

Mr. smiled as the diamond trinagle engulfed him, and all he did was surrounded himself in a bright sphere of golden power. This golden sphere was inlaid with various runes and symbols and was simply a golden sphere, nothing more. But it would serve to transport Mr. to an area that only he could truly walk through and survive...the dimension of Balance. With a flick of the wrist, the being was gone, escaping from the diamond almost as soon as it had encased him.

He reappeared on a great golden field, splayed out wide before him in an awesome display. No creatures roamed this field, and no beings but him could even survive a second inside of it - the plane of Balance was one only certain beings could enter without punishment. The only other figures that roamed the field were various ethereal beings. Each served as an indicator of some imbalance in the Omniverse, whether it be a simple bug to a massive entity such as Valyon Lightstar or Ukiah Oregon. These various ehtereal beings were the only entities left of foes transported here - nothing at all could survive. There was only one way of escape, and you had to find that yourself.

Mr. took in the great field for a moment, simply standing still. Then he disappeared again, happening to take shape behind Keras. A smile, one rare little smile, came to his lips as his head bent forward and whispered to the elf these words:

Do you think I unbalance things? I never do so - that is just your opinion.
Cheers.

What he left in his place as he disappeared once again was a massive stone, floating above Keras and shadowing him omniously. A field of chaos energy generated itself from the stone; this field would hit Keras and convert him completely to chaos energy if he did not dodge it. The stone was also indestructable, serving as a sort of shield for Mr. ... but one he used both in offense and defense.

Reappearing high above in the air, Mr. waited for Lightning to attack and for Keras to respond.

(Crap.)

Last edited:

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: You guys, Lets Honestly not fight. Where to fight with are Minds, Not are words.

IC:

Lightning stat there in Space. She looked down and thought of how the world looked. This Elf, saved her. Its time to fight. But something wasn't right...

How could She breath in space? "Oh well, Might as well join the party." She took out her blade, and started to chant. She called upon the god of Fire, asking for the Magic to flow through her hands. Warmth spread throughout her like a Plague. She cupped her hands, letting the Magic from into a giant ball of Flames. It hovered over he gloved hands, letting it be hot to the touch, She finally pitched a high note, Letting the ball become bigger.

She threw it at Devin, Letting the ball spin towards his head. But she wasn't done yet, She started to run around him, Letting her jump in the air, and go behind him. She took out her Silver, Gun blade and Went straight towards him.

OCC: I love you Time. XD

Q

Banned
(...I suddenly have grown an urge to unleash utter rampage. :D
Once Zabuza responds, I will do so with all vigor.)

Zabazu

The Magic Man
OOC: SH, we are now in a lava plain... Try readin meh entire post. Also, Are should be our...lulz... spelling errors...

Keras stared at the stode as it seemed to leak chaos from its boundries. Keras had no time to question how such a item could do that, and in a split second used arcane magic to in a split second travel through the astrael plane, and onto another location. He then simply snapped his fingers and manipulated the lava below. It started to writhe into the air, and form a long gushing spout, it directing itself at Mr. It surrounded him and closed in swiftly, so he barely had time to respond.

But yet, he was not done. He used the rocky soil below and then used his magic to alter it, making it more solid, and hard. It soon became dull metal and shot towards Mr in a flurry of sharp metal shards. They all surrounded Mr as well, and each seperate shard seemed to pulsate with arcane might. Each one was a seemingly ticking timebomb, that when struck the manifestation of Balance would make multiple implosions.

But keras waited to use these, and made them spread apart, though still in a circular formation, to wait untill the lava cleared away. He would not waste them on nothing. Keras though had to show this being he was not just a mere magi. Keras then pounded his staff onto the crystaline stage below, and made several large gollems of diamond appear, and then rise into the air to meet Mr.

This was seemingly the end. But alas, Keras had more. He suddenly casted a grand aura about him, and it then pinpointed all around his body. It soon formed a thing layer of armor. It was seemingly made of mithril, but the material was much, much stronger. He was not going to let a stray blade peirce his blade.

Joy

Bronze Member
OOC: Mr. You're chaos energy field just destroyed everything in that area (including ourself). Cheers!

Q

Banned
OOC: Mr. You're chaos energy field just destroyed everything in that area (including ourself). Cheers!

OoC; It's controlled chaos energy. lol, what an oxymoron. XD
I'm not simply letting it fly around like a bloody bird. It's similar to a chaos reverb barrier...only used in attack. :D
And if it did kill everyone, then OK. We're all dead, but Mr. of course will come back to life. Eventually. As a Manifest, he cannot truly die.

Jesus. Chaos energy is not the strongest thing in the Omniverse. LoC said so himself. :O

EDIT: No, Zabuza didn't do that. I was reading too fastz. :D
Although the chaos energy field still exists...so if it does explode, lulz everyone is deadz. :D

Joy

Bronze Member
How can you control chaos energy? I want to get someone else's opinion on this. =\

Q

Banned
How can you control chaos energy? I want to get someone else's opinion on this. =\

I think so as well. o-o
LoC has done it before - I swear I saw him use an ability similar to this on that Oni character. I'll look it up...

Zabazu

The Magic Man
but thats LoC, not you. I swear to god Mr. Just change your post.... so we can get on with this

Joy

Bronze Member
Zab, stop. We are waiting for someone to deny or verify that Mr. can do what he did. You came into this fight wanting Mr. to do something wrong. Lose that mind set or you will go against him every post.

Q

Banned
but thats LoC, not you. I swear to god Mr. Just change your post.... so we can get on with this

Yes. I do make mistakes, you know Zabuza...and they happen when I am annoyed. >__>

I may simply accept Time's decision, as well...so you pulled some BS too. If chaos energy appears right in front of you, you do not have time to register it. You're an elf, not a demigod - and at point-blank range it'll simply annihilate you before you even know it appears.

I would like to call this a draw.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
I had no knowledge of chaos energy befor hand, and whenever I suggest using it people usually go " DONT FCUK WITH CHAOS". So I admit what I did was a mistake, and yeah, everyone does. Whatever. But didnt know that chaos was instaneous ( or whatever) Before hand. So whatever, just get someone to judge it, and Ill accept whatever he says. Plus, I was asking how he did something like blow up a planet... With a plant... So really it wasnt questioning the idea, but how he did it did not make sense. Like if he had made it explode as it burrowed through the ground, sure, I coulda accepted that, ya know? But meh, I digress.

Q

Banned
I had no knowledge of chaos energy befor hand, and whenever I suggest using it people usually go " DONT FCUK WITH CHAOS". So I admit what I did was a mistake, and yeah, everyone does. Whatever. But didnt know that chaos was instaneous ( or whatever) Before hand. So whatever, just get someone to judge it, and Ill accept whatever he says. Plus, I was asking how he did something like blow up a planet... With a plant... So really it wasnt questioning the idea, but how he did it did not make sense. Like if he had made it explode as it burrowed through the ground, sure, I coulda accepted that, ya know? But meh, I digress.

Interesting since you're always so hypocritical of my mistakes. >__>

I do make some, I admit - but badgering me about them constantly? It phails. Horribly. Plus, a few recent life events have made me more limited on the computer. So I will humbly withdraw, counting it as a draw for myself. :D You can count it as a win or whatever, but I'm counting it as a draw.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Hey, If Im hypocritical its because Im admiting to my faults ; which I never said I didnt have. Plus, I was merely pointing out how you seemed to excessively do it. Nothing against you, I just cant believe a green ball of plant roots can make a planet explode.

Joy

Bronze Member
If this goes on any further, I will report the thread. So I would suggest to stop, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back