• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life can be deadly as Throns. Challenge to Mr.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Hehehe.. I feel blood coming.

Mr.Redux, I challenge you, Zabazu will tag team with me.

If you want you can Have someone to help you.

Rules:Stantered Rules apply Yo. No godmodding, No powerplaying

Area..

I have an Idea. But i will leave it for you.

As for my Girl, Im Upgrading.

Joy

Bronze Member
I am so in this if anyone allows me. Can i be on Mr.'s team?

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Sure. Whatever you want Time....

Name: Keras

Race: High Elf

personality: As a child he was made fun of for his weak physical appearance and skill, and did not fit in with the healthy and strong population of elves he lived with. This made him feel happy whenever one of them got hurt, and soon enough he became sadistic, enjoying anothers pain, and such. He is quite intelligent, since he is a mage, and isnt so sadistic to friends, and definitly not family. He is quite the inquisitive soul. He tries to gather as much information as he can before he acts on the matter at hand.

Appearance: He wears cloth, a simple and yet magestic black robe, with White accents on it, with gold threaded runes on the white,Showing he is a magi. He wears a simple hood,also black. and covers his mouth with a flap in his hood, which he applies during heavy fights. He does this so debri does not choke him where he stands. He stands at 6 feet, and is quite slender, and meek looking. But the meekness is just a disguise for the sometimes sadistic creature inside.

He has brown, long hair, and a gaunt white face, with tipped elven ears. He can see anyone in the dark for his elven eyes have that abbility. The eyes are green by the way. For extra protection he wears a light layer of mithril chain armor underneath his robe, and titanium plate gauntlets on his hands to protect them since he obviously needs them to work magic.

Similar to this:

Weapons:
As a Archmage he is disciplined in both magic, and minor melee combat. He weilds a large one handed mace, that is similar to Saurons mace in lord of the rings, but is Golden instead. It is enchanted, and made so that it not only enhances Keras's power in magic to a minor extent, but also in physical strength. The mace seems to make every minor swing into the impact of a small semi-truck.. Not that his power only rely's upon the the mace, he is capable of doing it without trouble. The mace is Unusually light for being able to crush skulls so easily.

It has the abbility to shape into different metal objects at his merest whim as well.

Of course his other weapon is indeed Magic. Elemental, Summoning, druidic, all is known to him. All secrets of the arcane was revealed to him in the three hundred years he has lived, and he yet surpasses even the oldest of mages. Even necromancery, and such. But the most dangerous magic he can use is of the arcane, for it is the embodiment of magic. Conjuration, illusion, the works, mere toys to him compared to the arcane. Dark magics, and even Holy magics and healing are mere tools to his merest whim. He is a Archmagi. He is a avatar of magical energy when you need todescribe his magical prowess.

His last weapon is a decorated white staff, made of pure marble, with a black stone at the end. It is usually dualweilded with his mace, and increases his magical power to a great extent, almost amplifying them tenfold. It can cast a aura of darkness around him and his opponent, blinding the opponent. Or an aura of light, in which the staff inverts its colors.

Abilities: Elven sight allows him to see in the dark, and he has immortality to allow him to live forever, unless he is killed of course. He can speak to nature because of his Elvish qualities.

Limits*: He can go into a frenzy where he casts a great aura of elemental magics that surrounds the enemy, and then creat a seismic shutter withhis mace in which he slams onto the ground. Then he molds his mace onto his staff and uses them both to send a huge magical missile at his enemy. It will disenegrate anything organic in it's path.

Magic:
Holy magic; Dark magic; summoning
-----------------------------------
He uses the crafts of the preist or paladin to help heal himself or an ally. A aura can be created for a time to protect him from attacks for a small amount of time.
This magic is particularly strong against demons.

The dark magic can summon demons, different than the summoning magic he uses. To use blood as a sacrifice to do insane things, and such. This can inflict massive pain upon a holy being. Dark curses are not to be tampered with.

Summoning summons a being of a certain element, or an atronarch. Or mythical beings, like the pegasi, or dragons. Even a titan.

Elemental; Arcane; conjuration; and illusion
----------------------------------------
Elemental magic allows him to manipulate the basic elements, and wield them. Such as embuing his mace with fire or frost. The elements are used like tools to him, and he uses them at his own pleasure.

Arcane magic taps into the source of magic itself, and pulls out the purest form it can, creating incredible capabillities with arcane attacks. Spikes that explode on contact, shields, or even a mode of transportation. It is the embodiment of magic, and he tries to not use it for his power in it is far to great.

Conjuration magic allows Keras to summon objects that are nonorganic, and such. Metals, weapons, armor, etc are all conjurable. Any solid object that is not living.

Druidic magic allows him to use nature as a extension of his own physical body, and cure poisen, use vines as a means of trapping someone, and transforming into various animals.

History:( Not completed)

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I am so in this if anyone allows me. Can i be on Mr.'s team?

Damn, just when I thought I was going to finally come back into rp battles.

Anyway, SH, you've got to get into the habit of spelling your thread titles right my dear. ;D
If judges are needed, I'd gladly judges this.

Q

Banned
Hmm.
I have had information on this board since yesterday night, and I will prove to Zabuza I am not the godmodding bastard that he thinks I am. :D The character of my namesake will be used, but be warned...he may occasionally lose his artifacts, due to the fact I am fighting with Seraphiel. Already he has lost Godspeed. He may gain them back also, so if you see random variations of my template dictacting (lost) that get deleted, check on that battle to see why. This reason is because Mr. exists outside of the Continum...although he is a single being, he can inhabit various areas at different times. He cannot met himself, however.

I'd adore having Time as my battle partner - I'd be honored to fight side by side with him. :D

Template, and for the arena I will use the homeground of Virtando grandverde - a massive planet wrapped up by the plant, which can grow into ANYTHING and use the elements of the area it is growing into to it's advantage. The Virtando grandverde here is on its homeplanet - thus they act like normal, massive, all-devouring killer vines. :D Expect the arena to change quite quickly, however - the powers Mr. wields can affect many things.

Name: Mr.

Weapon: Mr. only wields one weapon; a longsword named Balance. It has a sentient mind and talks to him, as well as possessing a variety of other powers (see Abilities, below). The blade looks beautiful, with a golden handle and a silver scabbard; the blade is flawless, and almost weightless in anyone's hands. However, he has a variety of artifacts and relics he uses in battle (see Abilities)

Class: Manifest of Balance

Appearance:
Mr.jpg

Mr. looks angelic to most; he wears a brilliant white jacket, laced with golden thread and having golden buttons on it. His pants are also white, as are his boots; in fact, he wears all white, occassionally laced with a golden pattern here or there. His white shirt is the only thing without golden thread on it. There is only special thing that Mr. has on him - a brown belt that he wears. It contains a variety of artifacts and relics that are attached to various loops in the belt. These can help him in battle (see Abilities) or they can help him outside of it; Balancer is one of these artifacts. Mr. himself has trusting green eyes in this form; and his hair is a long, sweeping brown. He is not too handsome but also not ugly - he is in between even in appearance.

Abilities: Mr. is a master spellcaster. His knowledge of the Arcane and the Divine are amazing, and his power is astonishing. He can use the various planes to his advantage, and change the battlefield at his desire. He can use the elements and command more than that, all the while enhancing his range and vision. But his healing powers are what truly makes him worthy of being called a Manifest. Mr. can ressurect any being that has died. His power can only be used once a day, but it can be used on anyone who was died, recently or from over a thousand years ago. He can literally draw back their soul to their body, reanimating it and giving it a jump-start. He cannot do this if the person's soul has been destroyed or if their soul has been imprisoned in an astral cell. He does not need a body to ressurect someone - he only needs their soul. Mr. can not only use these types of magics but also has the ability to teleport by temporarily phasing in and out of existence. He can also do this to make himself become ethereal. He possesses a trump card, one which can utterly destroy the opponent if he needs to use it...and his power is sealed. Unleashing it would destroy several multiverses, but it would give Mr. power beyond all knowledge. He only uses this unleashed power in circumstances that threaten the whole Omniverse, as it would be too wearing oin him to release it against small foes that only want to challenge him.

Mr. also carries a variety of ancient artifacts and relics with him. They can do a variety of things, and he possesses eight of them:

- The Box: This is a small, stone box, engraved with various runes and symbols of magical power. It looks like a sarcophagus, only extremely miniaturized. This box has the ability to draw in the soul of whoever Mr. desires when it is opened. Said person's soul is not destroyed; it is simply drawn into the Astral Plane, awaiting imprisonment in an item (See The Knife).

- The Doll: Mr. carries around a doll with him; this is a doll of a dragon, an ancient Chinese dragon, capable of doing amazing feats. Mr. can summon the dragon by throwing it into the air after sprinkling holy water upon it. This dragon is extremely powerful; however, it only lasts for a slight moment, depending on how much holy water Mr. sprinkles on it.

- The Stone: This is a stone, engraved with various runes and symbols. It was given to him at the beginning of the Omniverse. This stone is indestructable, and can increase in size and length to act as a shield from most attacks. It not only guards against physical and magical attacks but also mental attacks and various other types of abilities...it was once rumored that this stone could even hold off Chaos energy for a moment, by radiating a small field of Chaos energy in return. The two powers of the Stone is that it redirects any attack used against it back at the user, and it can emit a temporary shield of Chaos Energy around Mr.

- The Knife: This is a small knife Mr. carries on his belt. It's not very pretty - it has a brown leather handle and the blade is rusty on the edges slightly. The knife has various abilities, most unknown...although it can absorb Arcane magical energy, and can seal the souls of the people Mr. has trapped with the Box into various items. These are the only things known about it...at least known by the people who aren't Mr.

- Godspeed: A beautifully crafted bauble, it glows with a royal purple light, and has a constant amount of various energies sparking through it. Occasionally it shows a past place where Mr. has visited; it can bring Mr. to any known place in the Omniverse, but Mr. must know about the place. All Mr. must do is wish to go to the place, and he is there. It is not exactly known how Mr. manages to travel like this - it is rumored the bauble actually shifts the whole Omniverse around Mr. so that he can get to the area he desires. (currently lost in the Sanitarium; cannot be summoned back, due to the fact that the Sanitarium is not actually part of the Omniverse)

- End: End is not exactly an artifact or relic, per se. End is the manifestation of the end of the 'Verse Mr. resides in. If the 'Verse Mr. resides in is ending, Mr. must release End; End thus promptly carries out the total annihilation of that 'Verse. This item grants Mr. another duty besides the balancing of the Omniverse - he is nicknamed "The Caller of the End" because of this artifact. End is sealed in a triangular pyramid; this pyramid is a different color depending on the age of the current 'Verse Mr. resides in. If the pyramid is white, the 'Verse is extremely new; when it becomes jet black, the end is near. Most 'Verses are grey; this represents that they are in the middle of their age.

- Balancer: Balancer is Mr.'s longsword. It has a sentient mind, and can speak to Mr. telepathically. It speaks to no one else but Mr. Balancer's only ability is that it enhances Mr.'s endurance ten fold, so that he can accomplish his tasks quickly and with vigor. It also is magical and completely unbreakable.

- The Scale: This is a brass scale, small enough to grab with the hand. This scale shows the balance and inbalance of the 'Verse Mr. is in. It also alerts him to 'Verses in need of balancing.

Personality: Mr. is a balancer, through and through. Mr. believes that all things should be balanced in natural; strong swings of balance often signal disorder and unwanted death and killing. Mr. knows his duty is a serious one, and will do anything to keep the Omniverse in balance, including killing beings who change the scales of balance too much. He not only does not like too much evil but also cannot stand too much good; both poison the world and eventually tip the scales in deep favor of the other, once again causing disorder. This loops in an endless cycle, and Mr. is the person who breaks that cycle. Mr. in interaction seems enigmatic, spewing random comments at odd times; however, all of the things he says are and will be connected with the future or the past.

Bio: The full biography of the Manifest of Balance is too lengthy to explain, and thus cannot all be stated here. In fact, the life of the Manifest of Balance would be an extremely boring, repetitive, five-set, twenty encyclopedia-like volumes of constantly rehashed cliches that the Omniverse likes to throw around. However, this is how Mr. obtained the various artifacts and relics he possesses.

His first artifact he obtained after the Beginning of the Omniverse was the Box, and this was from an old spirit that lived deep with Mt. Fuji, which jutted out of Japan. This spirit had been bonded here after dishonoring his family by stealing the box and in a mad fit, killing all of his family who attempted to convince him to give it back. The spirit was released by Mr., and gave him the box as the forgiveness for the dishonorous acts it had commited during it's lifetime. Then it faded away, deep into eternal rest.

The second one, the Doll, he obtained was from a dragon in the same area. This dragon had been stuck on the top of a volcano for years, and was always kind to the villagers below the mountain it rested on. However, a crime gang had decided to take advantage of the dragon by poisoning it with a dark energy, or dark ch'i, that would corrupt it and turn it to their evil will. The dragon attempted to rage against the villager, but Mr. fought it and took away all the dark ch'i. The dragon, enraged by what the gang had done, turned on them and brutally slaughtered them all, burning their headquarters. The dragon thanked the man and gave him a doll - just pouring holy water on the doll would summon the dragon to his aid.

The Stone and Knife were obtained when Mr. began his duty as the Manifest of Balance - they all came with him when he was conjured into existance. Balancer was also accompanying him at the time. These items are specially tailored to Mr. and Mr. alone - anyone else using them just can use them as a regular stone, knife and sword can be used. End was also given to him at the beginning - but only after Mr. had proven himself worthy in a test of balance.

Godspeed and the Scale were given at the same time to him when Mr. temporarily travelled deep into the Astral Plane and met one of the gods there. Mr. managed to defeat the god, a king of games, in a chess match, and as a reward for such a feat the god gifted him with the two items. Both of them have helped Mr. immensely in his quests.

Recently, he challenged a clan called Death by Awakening to a match. Two beings floated down to fight him, who were named Fumetsu and Ravine, but Mr. defeated them both effortlessly. At the same time, he felt his finale coming, so he came to the Nexus and began a battle with a being named Seraphiel. But in the past, before this fight, he heads off to fight two who challenge him to a battle...

Last edited:

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Princess Lightning

Nick Name: Flower Princess

Home world :Black Rose World

Species: Human

Armaments: Lightning stands at 5'10. She has long pink hair and blue eyes to watch anything. Her Red cape and Silver jacket plus her silver Mini skirt is the only thing she keeps on her. She will also keep her hair in a low pony tail if traveling.
Appearance::
FinalFantasyXIII6.jpg

final-fantasy-xiii-9.jpg

Personality: She is a smart girl. Known for her cleverness and how she can act like people when only meeting them for only a short time. She loves to be happy, and yet be tactful. She is known for also her war teachings as her father is the Chief if the Wars. Hence he is the King. She is also known for her kindness. She hates stuck up ladies in waiting and also dislikes Tea. She’s not your every day princess. She also loves Music, she plays at least two instruments including the guitar. She does sings but its only when she has to or when She’s alone. She hates it for people to hear her.

Abilities: She has finally master Lighting by the help of Alkimos.

Lighting: Even if it was a perfect day outside, she would be able to call upon the strong force of Lighting. It use to take her 4 minutes of chanting but now she can do in about 30 seconded of Chanting.

White Rose Dance: This will take at least two minutes of chanting where she can be hit, but she wont attack back. She has to stay along with the words for it to work. Once the chanting has taken effect, a giant Rose wraps her body, where it is a shield. With that she can heal herself in side the cocoon. Once the plant is done the petals will fall, but she can or WILL NOT BE IN THE FLOWER. She will then dance around her opponent and have thorns, and Rose petals attack the fighter. With that she can go a head and attack them when there stunned. Once she Says White Rose, It will be hard for the opponent to get her out of the chanting state.

A Thorn for a Thorn: Even in the most desalt place anywhere, She will be able to call upon life. The most thing is using the thorns from a rose, using them as small bullets she will direct them to whoever she wish’s. Its speed, will be hard to match for a counterattack, but it is possible.

Veins Fly Trap: Upon calling the giant man eating plant, Its able to dig it’s self holes. Allowing itself to go around the earth, (Think of itself as a Groundhog.) Once Lightning is able to figure out who she want’s for it to eat, she will be able to connect with the plant in mind, to attack whoever she wills. Chanting will take a lot of will power.

Basic Black Magic: With that as well she can control Fire, Ice, Water, and Wind. It will also take about one minutes to two minutes of chanting to do the spell in full force.

Basic White Magic: The basic, Curing, Blindness, and also Poison.

Bio: When her mother died on the day of her birthday, she has been brought up by the king. She knows she can not rule for she is a mere “girl” Or says the high court of the White and Black Rose. She has tried several ways to become queen, but since the laws of time states a MAN must serve she will not see the throne. Since her brother is missing since the day he was born, no one knows who will take over the country. Thus she panics.

Her strong wise father is falling ill. The doctors of the best are trying to help him live but she knows its only time till he falls. He knows the heir is somewhere around the Black and White kingdom so he sends his own daughter to find him. All she has is he has the birthmark of the moon. How will this help?! She questions herself for she knows her time is short.

She has also not only small time but also the Blaze Kingdom. On a hot summer night she set out with two guards on mere horse back. As she ran through out the night with her two guards, they where ambushed. Flying arrows come from all sides, her horse Chester was spooked and ran with her on it. She can hear the Blaze kingdom yelling and cussing as she escapes. She takes out her weapon and aims at one of the following guards head and fires. The bullet speeds across the air and hits his head, blood pours from him as his Big white horse screams. His men following him scream and run to his fallen body.

She smirks and whips her horse to a faster speed. As She runs through out the night.

Thus the Pink headed girls story starts

As time went on she met a male from the Blaze Kingdom sent to kill her. She didn’t care for him what so ever. They fought each other which was a short battle. Never minding she should him Pity and left him alone. At the time a young god who was flying around her home came down upon her. Name Was Alkimos. He was a god who told her she was still being fallowed. He was also nice enough to let her be his Apprentice. She said yes and he joined her to find her brother. As time went on, she learned of the gift of who her brother really was.

A thief.

She found him in the scum of Blaze Kingdom. Pick poctuing people and also watching over a young man. She showed him who he really was by Reveling his Moon shaped birthmark. When Alkimos job was done, helping her teaching to control Lighting easer, He left her with her brother to fix the broken Kingdom.

She and her brother fought hard and long to make the Black Kingdom Better. By the time he was crowned prince, her father died. She wept for him for months while her brother took the rightful place as the king. She helped him by teaching him the ways of the kingdom on how to live in court. He found the love of his life by marrying the Princess of the White Rose kingdom.

Since she was no longer need she started to travel along by herself to seek the kingdom of the powers. After 3 months of exploring the land she came back home to rest. Since her brother know knew she need to be wedded he started to find a match for her. But something saved her.

A challenge. She had to go to that.

A Place called New York City, a big place filled with people from all walks of life. She thought it was a beautiful place filled with things that where unknown to her.

Sadly. The one who Challenged her was a Elf Named Will. She didn’t win, She lost but she lost with grace. She didn’t think she would win her first fight but she did have fun. She was now challenged to another one, She was happy to go.

So she went to where she was being called.

Theme Song: Get here fast: Jimmy Eat world

Battle Song: Which to bury, us or the hatchet? : Relint K

Q

Banned
(This will be fun to the utmost extreme. :D
You will make the entrance, I am assuming?

EDIT: I think you should know that Mr. is a Manifest - which means he is granted a variety of abilities, which includes sight into many different planes and enhanced knowledge of the Omniverse as a whole. At least, all the knowledge I currently possess. :D)

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
The Seven Masks

Seven, wonderful masks; each bestowing a gift upon the wearer, transforming them into a being with abilities unique to all else. Each mask contains a different power, but are all equal in strength. These masks have been in legends throughout the omniverse, and only now have been brought to one location.

Mask of Offense: When this mask is worn, the user has the ability to shoot balls of energy that explode on contact continuously at his or her opponent. The user may control these shots at will, and also change its size. The mask holder’s power does not decrease while firing said shots, as the power of the mask is more than enough to supply the power. The mask user is excellent at moving his body in this stage, usually doing back flips, no-handed cart wheels, etc. This, combined with his offensive attacks, are a forced to be reckoned with.

Mask of Defense: When this mask is worn, the user has the ability to use energy as a defensive weapon. The user may creates shields of energy that can repel most attacks, and use the energy of the mask to replenish health and/or stamina. The downside to this mask is the user holds no offensive capabilities, and is more of a healer than anything else. His powers do not end at healing himself, he may create shields and replenish health for his allies as well.

The One Who Collected Them All

Devin Helderfield. That is the name of the man who collected all seven masks. Born as a human, he lived in the country called Canada, as a normal adult. He was only 23 when he stumbled upon the first mask. It was the mask of offense.

He brought the object to his apartment, and examined it for some time before actually trying it on. When he did, he changed. Not only was his appearance drastically different, but he had gained an array of special abilities. Along with these abilities, came the knowledge that there were six other masks scattered throughout his universe. Possessed by greed, he set out to find the masks.

Upon putting on the mask, Devin noticed several restrictions were lifted from his earthly form. First, he had no need to breath air at all. As a matter of fact, the mask supplied his body with enough oxygen that he had no need whatsoever for his lungs. Another thing he noticed was the fact that he was never cold, nor warm. His body temperature seemed to change so that he may survive in any climate. Overall, all earthly limitations were removed, including the need for light to see, and not being able to withstand pressure of the deepest oceans. With this in mind, Devin headed off in search of the other masks.

(I know I did not explain how he got off Earth. I wanted to get some of this done so that I could partake in the battle, so forgive my lack of effort.)

Until I come up with descriptions on each mask, and his human appearance, use this image as a reference.

-Star eyed- for Audley-2 by *yamiza on deviantART

Last edited:

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: Mkay. Good Luck boy's, Keep it clean, Also Have fun.

Lightning looked around at her next Challenge World. She scratched her head thinking of what was going to happen. She had just lost her first Battle, But she was just starting out, She was going to learn. She walked around a very thorny plants world. She smiled as she saw some Flowers. Some to her knowledge, Others not."Home is where the heart is." She said. It seemed the flowers where smiling at her. "Maybe. This time I will win. I'm sure my Brother would like a good Report home." She said smiling to herself.

She stood up and walked to a clearing in the world. The sun was beating down upon the floor. A mix of Green, Brown, and yellow where all around her. She started to sing a small song.

" As you go through life you will see, That we don't understand.
And the only thing we know, Is things don't go as planed.
But you will see that everyday that we will never turn away.
When it seems your Dreams come undone.
We will stand by your side filled with Hope and pride.
We are one."​

OCC: Song is stuck inside my head. xD PS. Short post ftw.

Q

Banned
(Zabuza will enter on the defence here. ;D
Editting.)

If your opponent starts you out on a battlefield that you have an advantage on, expect said battlefield to disappear quite soon. It is not the nature of the Balance to place favor in sides.

These words echoed acorss the planet Lightning resided upon, rebounding between the massive thorns and tree-trunk thick vines that made up the Virtando granverde plant. The plants themselves began to shift, as if they were irritated. The shifting grew more agitated as time past by, until they were writhing in some sort of agony. Or pleasure - it was hard to tell. The whole planet began to shake, as the roots of the plant trembled; the foundation of the world was based upon those roots, those massive roots, which spiraled deep into the world and kept it rotating. The homeworld for this plant life, it had been devoured quite quickly after a scientist had released the spores, and over time the roots kept growing and growing, until they absorbed the center of the planet and turned firey red. But that was eons ago, and now they were back to their dull green. But more important was the fact that if these roots came apart, the planet would collapse upon itself - and all life that existed there would die. Except those massive plants, of course.

Mr. was levitating far, far above Lightning, deep in space; the planet below was simply outlined in that dull green that hid the characteristics of this amazing plant quite ingeniously. Mr. had to admit, it was one of the finest things the Omniverse had to offer - possessing cells that allowed the being to rapidly adapt to any environment it found itself in, and have it pass those traits on to its offerspring. Plus, it could resist multiple environments at once - switching between modes almost instantaneous. The plant grew and matured at a rate of five seconds - one for the spore to dig itself in, the next for the food in the spore to be devoured, the third for sprouting, and the last two seconds for the growth of the plant. Astonishing, but only one of the wonders of the Omniverse.

It was, unfortunately, a wonder that was about to go extinct here.

The plant writhed even more, and the fury it was having gave off deep emotional waves to Mr. - it would also affect the girl, if she was in touch with plants. But that would not last long enough, at least not long enough for her to register on a higher level. With intense concentration, Mr. made a grabbing motion with his hand; the whole being stopped, as if it had been silenced. Then, Mr. flipped his hand over and opened it, palm-upwards, and slowly began to lift. The whole plant entity began to seperate itself from the plant, and the big vine by Lightning crackled and crunched as it ripped itself from the earth. The expansion progressed faster and faster, until all of the plant had ripped itself from the ground.

By this time, the atmosphere by Lightning must have basically died; and the planet slowly began to crumbled into itself. The roots were uprooted, and thus the planet did not have a stable gravity - the atmosphere simply fled into space, not held in check by any sort of environment at all. The ground around Lightning collapsed as massive earthquakes tremored across the world; and even more massive roots began to curl up from the gigantic, empty spaces that once were the depressions the beings once resided in. The roots themselves were enormous - longer than Lightning could comprehend. Or, at least, what Mr. thought Lightning could comprehend.

When the process was complete, all of the plant was floating in space, covering the world in a massive, green and brown darkness. Under it, the world was turning in on itself, simply collapsing in. It would not explode - the plant had absorbed any and all energy from the core, leaving a massive collection of twisted roots at the center to hold the planet up. Now it was gone...and Lightning would die.

Show me what you have to offer, mortal.

(Now, Zabuza, I am not powerplaying or godmodding. This rests within my control of Magick. :D I can actually do this.
Although we soon won't have an arena if this continues. Then I could play my trump card to end this quickly...but I do not want to do such a thing. :D

Icky. It does not balance itself. D:
Man.)

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Post up soon. I have to go, I'll be editing this post. Sorry for the spam, I had originally had a post here, but then realized how bad it was. D=

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Fine then, Ill just have to reverse it.

IC:

Keras had been on the battlefield for some time, residing beside Lightning, waiting for this manifistation of balance. He then heard and felt a enormous tremor. His knees nearly buckled beneath, except he leaned on his staff in a mock support. This was definitly not good. He ran towards the ;arge vine, and ripped some spores off, he would ahve to study these once he got back to his humble study. He cast a spell over them and stopped the time process around it, making it not able to grow in 5 seconds. He had to get himself and lightning off; quick. He started to open a rift to the astrael plane, to transport him to another part of this galaxy. He covered them both with the spell, and quickly closed it,it opening on a new planet. A planet seemingly covered in grassy plains, and the occasional tree.

He then sent out a arcane message to Mr's general area. He really couldn't miss it, in fact. He had written in a fiery blue arcane message the planets location, and something else...

You should not underestimate my power; it may not be the strongest, but It can certainly evade that. I believe you should maybe get here in Haste, or else I may just leave with my ally.

On the planet though, Keras had been doing things. Multitasking was particularly simple for him. He began to manipulate the earthy ground around him, and created a platue;being on the top of a new mountain in the middle of the plains. It seeminly rose quickly, to the inhabitants shock of course. Then he used his mastery of the element to lift the rock, and keep it levitating. A simple feat cto himself. He then manipulated the ground beneath it, and then added a magical fire of his own concoction to it,and started a pool of extremly dangerous molten lava, being blue because of the fires nature.

Keras then laughed, and turned to his ally " Well now we just wait..." In a amused sort of course though, he then manipulated some of the rock around on the platue to form several golems, and infused molten lava from below into them. They all were under Keras's control, and there were about 10 in all. This was just a ploy though, it probably would not do much...

Q

Banned
(...what exactly did you do?
I see no action within your post, and if you want to attempt to burn away these plants that plan will be ruined shortly. :D Plus, thank you for giving me the location of your planet. But now to respond.

EDIT: lol, Time, better get that shield up - I'm about to blow up a planet. IN THE PAST. X3)

So, you must save your prodigy. I am truly unimpressed...your power may be awesome, but you are an Elf...your purpose is a small one in the scale of the Balance.

Honor, respect, and the ability to support oneself - those were the traits the Balance was based upon. Honor for your friends and foes alike; respect for all beings; and the ability to push your own weight. These were big traits in the Omniverse as well, but the Balance was defined by them, and in turn defined them. Without honor, there was no respect; without respect, there was no honor; and without inner strength, those other two did not exist at all. They interlocked, like a puzzle, but the last piece was the most important.

Mr. had attempted to test Lightning's skills and abilities; only to have this being butt in and take her away. Why was it always that such young fools in the Omniverse thought they could save it all, without even knowing how it worked? The FarPlane, the Psychosphere, the Plane of Chaos, true Magick, and all of the planes and realms in-between worked together to keep the massive being that was the Omniverse running. Even things other-Omniversal kept it moving - the Devoid had started the Omniverse, together with Magick and Chaos. It was a third of what had created all of this, all of this wonderful life and death and in-between that were BALANCE. Balance was central to the Omniverse - but unfortunately, the Omniverse could never become balanced. Many would have to be disposed of, those who would attempt to unbalance the Omniverse.

Like this individual.

With a flick and a surge of Magick, Mr. created an identical clone of the massive, twisted core of roots that sustained the plant. It did not bulge or show any signs of life - it was too massive to do so to the normal eyes. But Mr. could see it still - working and pumping and attempt to move on. This core was a tribute to life, and Mr. hated that he would use this for death.

Mr. began to accelerate the root ball, which was about the size of Earth's moon, to the speed of light, and then even faster than that; slowly, the particles that made up the roots became tachyons. Tachyons are molecules that move faster than the speed of light - although they were technically possible to create, there was no real use for them - moving faster than light speeds would send the ball into the past. Which was exactly what Mr. wanted to do.

With another twist of the wrist, Mr. sent the ball hurling through space at the planet he sensed those two upon - and it disappeared, surprisingly. It had gone about a month into the past, and slammed into the new battleground, completely annihilating it. The green lands had exploded in a ball of flame, and that also simply dropped the arena out from under Lightning, Keras and Devin.

They were now all floating in space.

(YES! :D
Now that, if I must explain all of my moves to Zabuza, is possible. You gave me the name of the planet - and I have majorly enhanced sensing skillz. I simply find your sense, and ram that ball of roots into that planet. Complete annihilation.

It's soo buttsecky. :D)

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Grass, grass and more grass... plus the occasional tree. That was all that was seen on this god forsaken planet. Devin had a feeling one of his seven masks were located here, but he was not entirely sure. As if out of no where, a warp appeared before him, and a couple stepped from its area. It then vanished, and the two beings stood there, motionless. At the time, he had no mask on, and quickly placed the Mask of Offense upon his face.

The one man, as powerful as he may have seemed to be, annoyed Devin. He had used his powers to summon what seemed like volcano, and had it erupt a blue flame. It would surely destroy the field he was stationed on, and, even though it was veyr dull and repetitive, he would not allow that to happen.

He raised two arms in front of his face, and small balls of energy shot from his palm. They rapidly were shot out, stationing themselves into a ball shape around he volcano. When their task was complete in surrounding the volcano, they were jettisoned towards the mass of land, and each exploded instantaneously, destroying their target. Everything ws obliterated, as nothing remained after the dust had settled.

Between the time of the attack, and the explosion, Devin had changed his mask to the mask of defense. That attack was sure to gain attention, and he would need to know this man's power before Devin would engage in combat.

"So, do you like creating volcano's at random? Or was it a spur of the moment thing?"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
...uhh...Mr, how in gods name did you make the planet explode with a living ball of greens. First off, it would burn somewhat up into the battlefield, second, it would grow upon impact, not explode! It would become a replica of the prior said plant. Also, how would it make the arena I already set disapeer?! think about it, it would still be there... Or I would be on a different planet, Do you think I would transport myself and a ally to just space? Also, Think about this: Would it simply disapeer like you said? It seems very unlikely that such an act would happen quickly. Heh, you know that destroying a planet would also not be very ' balance' like?

Q

Banned
...uhh...Mr, how in gods name did you make the planet explode with a living ball of greens. First off, it would burn somewhat up into the battlefield, second, it would grow upon impact, not explode! It would become a replica of the prior said plant. Also, how would it make the arena I already set disapeer?! think about it, it would still be there... Or I would be on a different planet, Do you think I would transport myself and a ally to just space? Also, Think about this: Would it simply disapeer like you said? It seems very unlikely that such an act would happen quickly. Heh, you know that destroying a planet would also not be very ' balance' like?

First of all, I rammed the roots into the planet. They do not grow. :D
Second of all, those roots are hugely intertwined and very dense. They are basically indestructable, except from extremely hot flame.
Third of all, I blew up the planet in the past. :D Which means you are on it now...but it doesn't exist anymore. Get the picture? It's a little trick I like to do. You are floating in space, as are Devin and Lightning, because the planet does not exist anymore.

And it is Balance-like - sacrifices have to be made to bring order to the Balance. :D If you continue to resist my attacks, I simply play my trump card and the Balance will be restored. You will also have a 75% chance of dying if you cannot figure out how to escape my trump card.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
You never stated you blew it up moron,or how, you only said you sent the green ball of flaura into the past. Would there not be debri? Would it just simply vanish? Jesus, I also question how you transported it back in time... But whatever. As long as you can explain how a green ball of roots EXPLODED!

Q

Banned
You never stated you blew it up moron,or how, you only said you sent the green ball of flaura into the past. I could have burned it up. Plus, how could it nhot be there, well if I said it was there, and then its not there? would there not be fricken debri? Are you seriously that dense?

...YOU ARE AN IDIOT. >__>
Tachyons, asshole. Read about it on Wikipedia.

And I did say I did that - I propelled it through space and I did blow the bloody planet up. Read my posts, god damn it. I am assuming you are on a planet close to the one I just rendered obsolete - and it doesn't matter, anyway. The ball would have hit before this battle even began. Plus, I am away. In space. :D Far far away from you.

Read my post again, and think. >__> Or I will call in a judge.

It had gone about a month into the past, and slammed into the new battleground, completely annihilating it.

My exact words. My exact words.
Jesus. >.<

Zabazu

The Magic Man
THE FLIPPEN QUESTION IS HOW A GREEN BALL OF ROOTS CAN MAKE A PLANET EXPLODE DAMMIT! It would at most make a large crater, not make it explode! Or at least parts of the planet would remain, it wouldnt just simply vanish. But whatever, Ill post after your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back