• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*~Life as ME~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
Well I'm hoping that the person writing this story writes something soon because I really want to know what happened, *waits patiently*.

Haku, Funkie_Pickle isn't gonna write more til after exams, they finish tomorrow, so she'll wirte more soon.

I'm glad y'all like my bff's fan fic i dunno if i'm gonna put mine up or not, i haven't written too much, this ones better so ya eh.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
Here's funki_pickle's next update.... yay

Chapter 3: Class

After walking to my locker and opening it Philip (my crush) walks up to me.
“Hey can I borrow your calculator, mine is broken and I have a big math test first period.”
As I grab my calculator and try to pass it to Philip, it falls from my hand 2 inches from his. We both try to pick it up at the same time and our hands touched. I was really lucky that Philip didn’t notice. After he left and I grabbed all I needed from my locker and headed to my first class. In class, I sat behind one of my best friends Ash. She was talking another one of my best friends Casse. Once Ash saw me she smiled and said,
“Hey Parker, how was your weekend?”
“Boring, as usual.”
As we continued talking my teacher Mme. Hsioc snuck in without anybody noticing.
“Good morning class!”
After she said that I fell off the desk I was sitting on and smacked my head on the floor.
“Hahahahahahahahahaha,” Logan (a.k.a lizard) howled.
“Shut up” I retorted.
After I sat down Mme. Hsioc started talking about math equations.

When the lunch bell rang Ash, Casse and I started walking to the cafeteria. On the way we met up with Kate and Kiki. We sat at our usual table away from Nikki (the popular one).
I had a tuna sandwich and cucumber salad. Just as I start to take a bite of my sandwich Nikki walks by.
“ Ewwww, what is that gross smell!”
I didn’t awnser. Nikki didn’t like people not responding so she said a little louder.
“ EWW, WHAT IS THAT SMELL?”
I answered .
“It’s called a tuna sandwich” as I show her it and it slips out of my hand onto her shirt.
Over top of her scream I hear someone yell,
“FOOD FIGHT”
As food starts flinging from every direction Ash, Kiki, Kate, Casse and I run out of the cafeteria right into Mr. Bosh (our principal)
“STOP” he yells on the top of his lungs
Everybody stops and drops their food.
“Who is responsible for this”?
“Me” I said so I wouldn’t get into more trouble.

In the principles office I told Mr. Bosh the story and how it was an accident. Since Mr. Bosh is so nice he didn’t tell my parents. All I had to do was clean the cafeteria for the next week.
After school, I was so full of food I had to change into my gym clothes and walk home because my bus driver thought I smelt to gross. Thank goodness my house is only about 3 kilometers from the school (notice the sarcasm).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
good job for updating :p

Haku

<3
Wow I haven't seen this thread in a long time, but I look forward into seeing the update.

Funkypickle

hey i'm starting a new chapter and alote has happened since the last chapter so i have alote to write. I am excited!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back