• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Uhmm, it depends where you are. Doing the Hades Cup over and over would help, no doubt.

ravenger147

Uhmm, it depends where you are. Doing the Hades Cup over and over would help, no doubt.
Ummmm im confused what you mean dude. How can you level up in the Hades Cup? For one, you have to be at maximum level to compete and two, all the other cups dont allow you to level up either.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ummmm im confused what you mean dude. How can you level up in the Hades Cup? For one, you have to be at maximum level to compete and two, all the other cups dont allow you to level up either.

he's talking about kingdom hearts one not part two. -.-

kh is ba

Yeah the best way is to fight the rock titan in the hades cup over and over again. Using aero really helps because everytime you hit him with keyblade or aero you get 1xp and 8000xp for beating him (and hes really really easy =).

funnymanhaha1000

Hades cup. also the ice titan battle. 5000exp for winng and a lot for defeacting his ice attacks, which gets u like 20 exp each. sephiroth gives u 18000 exp if u dont mind giving up some potions

SoraKHLuver

im playing Kh1 again and im trying to lvl up too
so i thnk u shud first lvl up normally by going to neverland and fighting th heartless there
thn u cud try defeating The Phantom (if u didnt yet)
i hav a way to defeat him:

at least be lvl 53
hav 9 bars of MP, and for th shortcuts : stop/stopra , cura, and blizzard
and let th items b ethers wth 1 elixir and 1 megalixir
and start th fight wth PATIENCE (it took me like 30 min to finish him up)
oh and try to go to th other side of th clock tower wen he shoots th thng tht takes up ur HP

thn try to go at Kurt Zisa (but i havent finished him up yet:mad:)

after u reach at like lvl 60 or 65
try to beat th hades cup alone
wen u finish do it at Time Trial

NOTE; it is SOOOO hard
it took me AGES to finish it wth my other save

Good Luck

rikuV2

ya just pick all the top answers, i thought lvl'ing on destiny islands was easy enough to get you going.

Riku191

in kh1 go to olympus and keep doing the tournies and early game lv up on the islands with wakka and the heartless till like lv 15

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Yeah the best way is to fight the rock titan in the hades cup over and over again. Using aero really helps because everytime you hit him with keyblade or aero you get 1xp and 8000xp for beating him (and hes really really easy =).

This is the way I level in KH. Mind numbingly easy :D. Aeroga is a must, the tech points add up nice and quick.

Kingdom-sword

yeah i started a new file on kh1 and i just level up in every world but the cups in olympus colloseum really do help:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back