• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenSx

Since the chances ot get KH2FM+ outside Japan are getting very low, I'm going to send a letter to SE USA and SE JAPAN, both in English.
For those who live in Europe like me, I also try to write to our publisher: ubisoft.

The question is not: "is it really worth it?",
but it's: "How much do I want it, and what can I do for that".

Not giving up, and still fight for it, is the only way to finally succeed.
I encourage every one to do the same.
I think such a personnal effort is better than anything.

But I need the exact addresses of SE USA and SE JAPAN, and what to right in japanese caracters on the letter,
ubisoft europe, and maybe Buena Vista games (Disney).
I will look for them myself too.

Please respect my choice and opinion.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Dude Import the damn thing is it really that hard. I mean is it truly that hard cause FM+ isn't coming here so get over it, and import it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People have been doing this for months and the response is always the same "Spamming us with emails will not get the game out to your country", Square Enix is not phased by online petitions and emails

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
dude your going to get the same answer as everyone else, "Thank you for sending this message, I hope this answers your question.
--There is no word yet from the mother S.E in Japan about a release date for KH2 Final Mix+ for the US, but there is still no official word, about it not coming to the US/PAL areas, I hope this anwsers your question."----this is pretty much what everyone gets i have read a lot of the emails and there all the same but theres a different name like, sincerly, ryan or mike or something else. so don't bother sending them a letter just import the gay jap version, i am going to wait for the next game cause i don't care for final mix.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't really think that'll do anything. Do you know how many people have done that already? And what's it done? Nothing.

SE isn't phased by letters and online petitions and the like. They don't care. It's a valiant effort, but I'm pretty sure you're wasting your time.

If you really want it that badly, import it.

Last edited:
Awards
Worst case scenario, he wasted his time, why the hell would anyone else care? Seriously, you're all looking like pessimistic bastards. He's just doing something. He's not saying it's coming, in which case you could flame him.

I think it's a valiant effort. A vain one, but valiant nonetheless. You'll at least get a different message if you're ACTUALLY mailing them a letter rather than email, though it might be getting the same point across.

And, it won't do anything in this case, but fans can make a difference. Though they pretty much never work, a list of fans demanding for a video game to come out was eventually convincing for a company to make it. I'd look up the article but I'm too lazy.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First and foremost, to anyone who's saying importing is the answer and is bashing everyone's dreams of an English version: shut up. You have no right to even be in this thread in the first place; yes, I know you're stating your opinion, but your opinion isn't needed here. He's simply asking for addresses and trying to get KH2FM+ in English! I COMPLETELY support what he's doing right now and I'm willing to stand up for him against you pessimistic flamers. Now, please leave, unless you would like lots and lots of warnings.

As for addresses: I think I have some! It would be for SE NA, though, and I don't think I have a Japanese address. But, if there is one, I highly suggest that it should be in Japanese instead. That might be rather hard, though, but there might be someone willing to translate it if they know fluent Japanese. If an English letter is sent to the Japanese company, they might just ignore it. I'll go look for Ubisoft and Disney Interactive's addresses as well. Not sure if they're out there, but I'll still go look!

Good luck with this! ^^ I'm more than willing to help you out!

TwistedHeartz

Jinx, It actually seems you are the one wasting your time. :\ Not trying to be mean, but trying to point something out. If these people really want it here, Fine. Let them do what they can. Let them believe and try as they are allowed to. Trying won't hurt anyone, seriously, even if its a slim to no chance.

If someone wants to spend 10 minutes writing something of hope. Okay let them. If you want to spend time telling all the people doing so, to stop, and their idiots. You may. But, it's not going to help anyone. ]: And it's actually very offensive. Not that you disagree with them, but how you come out about it. Would be more nicer to say "I really don't think this game will be released, but, good luck and regards."

Sorry for the rant, just thought I'd point that out. xD Not anything personal :> *pat*
~~~~~~~

As for writing, There was SE Japan's address in a Live Journal that asks you to petition, but I no longer have that link sorry ): ... If I find it I'll see if I can do anything. Best regards to all~

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well TwistedHeartz I don't want this boy to be wasting his time. Because the only way SE would bring the game here is if they see people buying their Special Edition products which most people don't. So it's a pointless cause, and it's a waste of time like TMM said.

Btw you can't tell folks to stop saying certain words it only angers them "word to the wise".

Awards
It's called common courtesy, bub.

And cut the bull, you could care less if he wastes his time, you just wanted someone to flame so just leave the topic.

TwistedHeartz

Well you don't fully know if they would, Your not "Square Enix" And neither am i. No one really knows if it will come out or not, though yes, most likely not going to happen due to their current circumstances. I'm not saying you have to stop disagreeing, or stating you don't think it will come out. I meant, just be a bit nicer about it, okies? :3

Please don't yell at people and call them names when they have hopes, and goals. It won't really make you feel better at the end of the day that you yelled at someone possibly younger than you, who wants a videogame to come out right? So yeah ;-;

Light_keyblade14

Do it!!! You got the help and the effort from all us KH Fans.:thumbup:
If we keep sending them emails and show them that we really want the game the have to bring it to other countries.:thumbsup:

Or we just have to start sending emails and we won't stop until they give us the true answer

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Actually TwistedHeartz yes I do know. How many Special editions of a Japanese game in general have you seen come out over here. I'll give you Star Ocean III, but they had a good reason for that. Unlike FM+ they added more to that game to make someone re-buy it.

Grace you failed my friend just go to your corner, and quitely fade away from the forums.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Do it!!! You got the help and the effort from all us KH Fans.:thumbup:

If we keep sending them emails and show them that we really want the game the have to bring it to other countries.:thumbsup:

Or we just have to start sending emails and we won't stop until they give us the true answer

They don't "have" to do anything, online petitions and spamming them with emails will do nothing, your emails are sent an automated response from a low-level employee with no major affiliation with the company at all and then promptly deleted

Emails and petitions didn't get anyone Final Fantasy X international, it didn't get anyone Kingdom hearts 1: Final Mix, and it won't get anyone Kingdom hearts 2: Final Mix

darkness_zero

You guys leave him alone,if he wants to try and make a stand let him,it's his choice not yours. And as for those morons who say "import it,it's much easier". There are several problems to this. 1)you have to have a modded PS2,which not only is hard to get,but it is illegal in the US, 2)importing a Japanese game is easier said than done,and 3)if some people are like me,they'd rather not have to learn Japanese just to understand the new cut scenes. As for an address I have acquired one for the headquarters in Japan.

SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Shinjuku Bunka Quint Bldg.
3-22-7 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 151-8544, Japan

I hope it's accurate,though I got it directly from Sqaure's wesbite. As for their NA branch...I couldn't get that one. Hope this helps.

Souten Ni Zase

1)you have to have a modded PS2,which not only is hard to get,but it is illegal in the US,
Swap Magic.

2)importing a Japanese game is easier said than done,
You order it just like anything else. Maybe 5-15 dollars for shipping. The game should cost you about 70 bucks, depending.

and 3)if some people are like me,they'd rather not have to learn Japanese just to understand the new cut scenes.
To understand menus you just have to learn katakana. As for the cutscenes - they have subtitled versions on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back