• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets see what all the hype is about. (Rp battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Seeing Vajra speeding towards him Felix spun himself off to the left and let the chain pass right by. After Dunjay had opened up a hole in the clouds, revealing the moon Felix laced his arrows with moonlight and began to charge Dunjay. He placed the two arrows in his right hand and recalled his spear to his left. He laced it with moonlight and let the fire of it grow almost uncontrollably.

He got into a somersaulting motion in the air as he neared Dunjay at dangerous speeds. When he was only visible as large ball about to crash down onto the King he launched the two arrows at him. He then thrust his spear in front of him and a blast of fire encircled by moonlight came flying closely behind the arrows. Felix then straitened himself out and he followed even closer behind the blast with his spear out ready to strike.

He was about to unleash the three pronged attack when Dunjays lighting orb crashed into the moon and shattered it. The moonlight from the arrows and fire blast vanished and Felix felt a sharp decline in his strength. “You fool! There are still four moons left! Even if they are shrouded by the clouds!” He shouted down at Dunjay, feeling excitement rush through him. Then he noticed sharp shards of the moon race down beside him towards Dunjays main location. “Looks like you brought defeat upon yourself!” He shouted as he maniacally began to cackle, something very unlikely to here from someone like Felix. And with that the arrows, blast, the moon shards and himself all crashed down, leaving a massive cloud of dust and confusion.

T

The Marauder

Despite the explosion of the orb, Dunjay still felt a large amount of electricity coming from the destroyed moon. Shards crashed about him as Felix drew near. Dunjay tried to dodge the attack by jumping to the left, but soon felt a sharp pain as one of Felix's arrows pierced his right shin. Dunjay reached down and painfully pulled the arrow out of his leg, sending a trickle of blood onto the rooftop. Rolling away into the dust, Dunjay had a moment's reprieve. He had to make this time count. With a weary wave, Dunjay dismissed the rest of the clouds and the four remaining moons shone out brightly. Throwing his voice, Dunjay tried to make himself seem somewhere else as he looked up at the three huge floating chunks of moon still floating in orbit. "You, my friend, are still the fool. That lightning ball wasn't my weapon, the moon is!" With these words, Dunjay began concentrating on the electrical charges still on the three moon fragments. Using his last remaining vestiges of strength, Dunjay sent these monoliths careening toward three remaining moons. Each chunk began speeding across the night sky toward a different moon and Dunjay collapsed where he had been crouching, still hidden by the dust, but bleeding slowly. He couldn't see it himself, but the first of the moon chunks collided with its target, and the other two were close behind...

OOC: The endgame is near, whoever it may favor.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Felix was sprawled on the ground in a total mess of confusion in the cloud of dust around him. He climbed to his feet and looked to the sky just to see something he would only see in his nightmares. The three main chunks of the destroyed moon destroyed two others, the third chunk and blew a gigantic hole in the third. “You’re a stronger opponent that I led myself to think.” He said as he felt himself collapse to his knees from exhaustion.

“And it seems that we are both at a loss of strength.” Felix said clearing the last of the dust by swinging his arms wildly but at the same time carelessly. I only have one last shot at this. He thought peacefully to himself, almost completely drained of his strength. He began to scan Dunjays body for any electric particles left in it, and after finding them began build a magnetic field around his spear that would attract those electrical energy particles.

He held his spear up at chest height and started to feel a strong tugging sensation. He hoped that either his spear would fly from his hands and threw the chest of Dunjay. Or the magnetized particles would drag Dunjay onto Felix’s now ferociously flaming spear.

OOC: It seems that way doesn't it? =)

T

The Marauder

The clamor of confusuion continued as bits of the other three moons began to fall through the atmosphere, creating furious infernos behind them. Dunjay could feel Felix manipulating the magentism of the area still, and the electrically charged particles around Dunjay began to float toward his right, disappearing into the dust. He was exhausted, but knwe that the fight was not yet done. The magnetism built and flowed across Dunjay. It pulled hims slowly toward Felix's position, but some absorbed into Dunjay's body.

Fool, has he not learned his lesson yet? Perhaps ignorance is bliss until one dies of it. With this thought echoing through his mind, he began to pull himself up off the ground. His leg was still bleeding slightly, but Dunjay wasn't done yet. As he stood, the magnetism built and pulled him faster. With a smirk, Dunjay built electrical energy, sending sparks across his body. The magnetism... was it helping him? Surely not, but it seemed as if... no. In the back of Dunjay's mind, he concentrated on the ever-charged Vajra, and brought it toward him. The chain was lying on another rooftop, but soon lifted into the air and bolted toward their posittion.

Dunjay was now sliding across the roof, and he could see a faint red glow which was presumably Felix's burning spear. "Come get me, or shall I come to you?!" Dunjay yelled as he headed toward Felix, being pulled rapidly. Sparks surrounded him, bolting across his body with loud pops. Suddenly, the dust broke to reveal Felix, spear outstretched, only five feet from Dunjay. With a wink, Dunjay teleported. The lightning remained in its previous position, streaking toward Felix through his own magnetism.

Dunjay appeared behind Felix, and as planned, his hands met Vajra. As he made contact, energy coursed through him, and he clutched the handles of the two bladed ends tightly - one in each hand. From point-blank range behind Felix, Dunjay thrust both blades toward the back of the moon-being as the lightning came from the front. With the thrust of the blades, Dunjay called, "Watch your back next time... IF there is one." He hoped to feel the satisfying warmth of Vajra's piercing blades, but could only hope he hit at this point...

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Seeing the mass of electrical energy race towards him Felix began to act quickly. In nothing flat he reversed the polarity of the magnetic force and sent it soaring into the sky. It crashed into a large portion of one of the moons and shattered it, making microscopic shards of moon rock rain down on the two fighters. The tiny fragments pierced Felix’s skin and sent small amounts of sharp pain flow throughout his body. He was about to twirl around when he felt a sharp pain in his back and it shot to his head.

He lurched himself forwards before the blades of Vajra could sink any deeper into his skin and he rolled his body around so he was lying on his back, a pool of silvery shaded blood forming around him. Felix was starting to feel very faint and thought he would fall unconscious, meaning the end of this fight, but he had one more trick up his sleeve and he only needed one moon to do it.

Felix sank into a portal into the ground once more and appeared on the roof farthest to the right out of the three. He, still lying on the ground, brought his arms up into the sky and the final moon began to glow an eerie white and yellow colour. He concentrated on all of the power of the moon and focused it into his own energy. He brought his arms down and a large white beam of pure moonlight energy came streaming down on Dunjay faster then sound.

Felix slowly closed his eyes and smiled, hoping that he had won and closed his eyes, a hair from unconsciousness.

T

The Marauder

Dunjay smiled to himself as he thrusted Vajra's bladed into Felix, feeling his blood spurting out around the blades. He prepared to finish his opponent off with an upward jerk, but by the time Dunjay executed this motion, Felix had pulled himself off the blades. Dunjay made a dive to attempt to stap his foe, but Felix had already slipped through the skyscraper's roof, onto somewhere else. Dunjay quickly rolled over onto his back, looking around for Felix. It was then that Dunjay noticed the remaining moon beginning to glow. He jumped to his feet, wondering what was happening. Several seconds later, he realized that the moon itself wasn't the only thing glowing, something was being fired from the surface.

Dunjay immediately teleported hundreds of feet into the air and made sure he wasn't above the spot he had been at before. Indeed, he was nearly half a mile away from his previous position, horizontally. From here, he had a bird's eye view of the battlefield he had been fighting Felix at, and could see a beam of moonlight converging on the spot he had just been. The top of the skyscraper exploded violently, sending a pulme of fire out in all directions. How the hell does the moon manage that? Oh well, It ends now. Spotting Felix lying on a rooftop, Dunjay teleported to only five feet above his enemy's position, Vajra's blades pointed downward. He descended rapidly on his target, allowing gravity to do his job for him.

OOC: Time for judges to decide, or you wanna give? :)

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Well, time to critique eachothers fightining. I must say, you did very well for your first time. Very well indeed. For the sake of time, I will only list the things which I think could be improved upon:
Planning - All your attacks seemed to be spur-of-the-moment types of things. Go into the fight with at least a vague idea of how you wish to win. When I first saw your character I thought, "Ok, destroy the moons and it will weaken him." That's the type of thing you should try next time.
Find a Weakness - This kinda goes along with planning, but you should find and exploit your opponent's weaknesses/shortcomings. Also, eliminating power sources would be a big help. In the case of DUnjay, Vajra provided alot of rejuvination. He is by no means weak without his weapon, but Vajra's ability to provide nearly endless energy should not be ignored. I believe that if you could have found a way to relieve Dunjay of Vajra and keep it away, you could have easily won through close combat.
Learn from your Mistakes - Every time you used magnetic abilities, I counterattacked easily. This tactic should have been abandoned early on in favor of your spear. Despite its firey attributes, I never saw you unleash and fire attacks. I think you should have at least tried them.
Double-Attacks - If you noticed, there were quite a few times when I attacked from more than one angle at once. By attacking in several ways at once, you make it harder for your enemy to dodge all the attacks.

Overall, I think you did very well. Keep up with the learning, and fight some more people. If you do, I think you'll start seeing victories in no time. Great job, good fun, and I can't wait to see what improvements I can make. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back