• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets see what all the hype is about. (Rp battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Alright, I’ve been seeing all this rp battling going down so I’ve decided to get into the loop. To be honest this will me my first time battling and I’ve only read around 2 so please if you’re a god in here (I’m talking to you LoC) or just someone uber pro(Zetsumi and a few others) please take it easy on me.

Rules:
~no g-moding or p-playing please.
~I’ll go easy on anyone for spelling mistakes. (If you make a lot I suggest typing your posts on word before hand like me.)
~And just stick to all the obvious rules really.

Battleground- Atop a skyscraper with two others close enough to jump over to. It is nighttime and there is a light rain, along with multiple moons in the sky.

Background music: Lip Gloss and Black - Atreyu

Template:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Bio:
And anything else you feel you must add to your template.

Oh snap I almost forgot! This'll be a power/melee battle. Both types of fighting are allowed.^^

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Yo Canti! I might just take you on in this, but I wanna know a few more details first.
1) Is the environment an entire city, or limited to these few buildings?
2) Is it storming or just raining?
They really aren't that big, but get back to me and I'll get a template together.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
1. Well technically there is a city in the background, but the battle is limited to the few buildings.
2. It's just rain, and not even a lot of rain just a little sprinkle of rain.
3. How is it that you were the one I expected to except my challange? o_O

T

The Marauder

1) Ah, because my char has powers that could cause that "background" to become relevant.
2) And such environmental conditions also make such things relevant. In any case, whether can change... ;)
3) Also, this will be the 2nd RP battle I am in at the moment, and I am in another RP so... I'll try to make time for this.
4) Template is forthcoming...

T

The Marauder

Heh, sure. I'll trll you I'm not amazing or anything, but I do try to keep my posts long and descriptive. We can start tonight, but I can't garuntee I'll be on for ages.

Name: Dunjay Talkesh

Race: Seiron

Appearance: Five layers of robes serve as an armor for Dunjay. The robes are all pure white with a regal silver lining. Two blade holsters rest on either side of the long sleeved robe, holding the blades on each end of his glass chain, Vajra. An electrical trail can faintly be seen streaming around and through his body, showing his immense thunderous power. Dunjay has long brown hair, bright green eyes, and a clearly defined face. Standing six and a half feet tall, he is tall and slim. Dunjay wears no gloves so as not to restrict his powers of teleportation.

Personality: Dunjay is usually lighthearted and joyful, but is full of resolve in times of need. Determined and motivated by his passions, few things (and people) can stand in his way when he is on a mission. When angered, he keeps his cool and acts as rationally as ever. Still, Dunjay keeps an upbeat attitude under normal circumstances. He always seems to have a joke up his sleeve, and tends to make fun of even the most grim situations.

Bio: Long ago, two immensely powerful mages erected a shield around the realm os Saldor to block out the evils of the outside universe. These two mages were Dunjay Talkesh and Arelyn Saiymeth, legends of their time. Soon, their passion for their homeland became a passion for eachother, and they had a single male child. Their intentions in raising the shield were to ensure eternal peace for Saldor, but their good intentions had bad consequences. In their bloodthirst and greed, the people of Saldor began quarreling amongst themselves. Two rival nations arose, the Dregklar Empire and the Iron coalition. As the tension between the two nations increased, a bloody civil war erupted. Dunjay and Arelyn, who had joined the Iron Coalition, were captured by Dregklar forces and executed. Their child was taken into the care of three friends of theirs, and carried on the family name. For thousands upon thousands of years since that time, the two dominant powers of the realm of Saldor have been at war. Somehow, the Talkesh family line survived through the ages, even though the death toll of the war passed into uncountable figures. 24 years ago, another Talkesh was born, and was given the name of Dunjay. He was the son of two proud mages, but he was to never know his parents. Only four months after his birth, they were both killed during a raid conducted by the Dregklar Empire. Dunjay was taken in by a mage in the Coalition's Army who trained him in the atr of magic. Still, Dunjay was never able to cast spells. Instead he developed a knack for manipulating electricity, which he first used to turn the lights in the capitol dome on and off. Needless to say, he was a handful when he was a child, but was tolerated. At the age of 16, Dunjay's talent for electricity manipulation was so profound that he was made Archmage of the Iron Coalition. As a political position, being Archmage gave Dunjay the power to avenge the deaths of his parents. Still, he fulfilled his duty justly and did not try to end any vandettas. A year later, he moved to his own apartment in Minos, the capital city of the Iron Coalition. At 19, he embarked on a quest to end the war and lower the shield surrounding Saldor. Developing a new ability of teleportation on the way, he also made friends with new companions. Among these companions was Vannah Olwyn, who Dunjay developed a romantic interest in. After an extensive quest, Dunjay killed Emperor Kufar, the leader of the Dregklar Empire. With Vannah, he lowered the shield around Saldor, completing his life goal. Upon returning to Minos, Dunjay was greeted as a king. After the overthrow of Kufar, the people of Saldor wanted to reform the Iron Coalition into the Second Kingdom of Saldor. Dunjay became king by popular demand, and soon after married Vannah. The two have now ruled Saldor for over four years, and an age of peace has begun. Still, old habits die hard, and Dunjay has stuck with a rigorous training schedule.

Weapon: Vajra, A glass battle chain forged by Dunjay himself. To construct his mighty weapon, Dunjay had his servants collect the purest white sand from the farthest reaches of Saldor. With the help of his etheral ancestor of the same name, Dunjay forged this sand into chain links using his own lightning. Infused with the element of electricity, the chain can not only cunduct it, but also produce it. After Vajra was formed, Dunjay called forth a council of the most renowned sages in the kingdom, many of which were also good friends of his. These sages etched an inscription into the glass surface which reads, "This weapon, Vajra the impartial smiter, shall be wielded only by the most virtuous of all men: Dunjay Talkesh. The body of this weapon shall not shatter by the means of any other, nor by the means of lesser magical energies. The stroke of this trammel shall be the gravamen of the attack, and all touched shall be sundered." Vajra is not all looks, for as far as anyone know, the chain is indeed indestructible. As mentioned above, Dunjay always uses the chain in conjunction with his magical abilities.

Special Abilities: Dunjay's main offensive power and passion is his manipulation of electricity. From sparks of static to magnificent lightning bolts, Dunjay has the ability to amplify and absorb electricity in all of its forms. Although he cannot cast spells of any type, Dunjay is able to summon electricity as if from nowhere. When electrostatic energy passes through him, he can absorb it at will - no matter what the source is. In addition to his unsurpassed control over electricity, Dunjay has the ability to teleport. This ability is not limited only to himself, as he can teleport anything he is touching, including other people. Teleportation drains his stamina, but he has increased this through endurance training, so teleporting himself has little effect on Dunjay. Problems arise, however, when Dunjay attempts to teleport large masses. As a general rule, the larger the mass, or the longer the distance; the more teleportation drains Dunjay's stamina.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
No we can't I have to go to bed now. ^^;;

But here's my template:

Name: Felix Silme( Seel-may)
Age: 17 Earth years (Valians age a lot faster so he is close to 1700 Valian years)
Race: Valian
Appearance: Felix’s appearance isn’t like most others of his race. He dresses in earthen clothing, which he seems to favor. He has his hair died to a sky blue that jets out everywhere and hangs down in front of his face. His attractive, lime green eyes bring peace to most that look into them but with a closer look you will find a fiery passion burning deep inside. He has a long, skinny face, long pointy nose and small pointy ears. He wears a long sleeved shirt with white and light blue stripes and a many pocketed black vest over top that is always unzipped. He sports long, black track pants that hang down over his feet and on his feet are simple black flip flops. He also has a medium brown tan and is fairly skinny, having almost no muscle.
Personality: Felix does have a very nice guy aura around him but he does get angry like any other normal being. He can get very hyperactive at times and is very clumsy. He can be very obnoxious and doesn’t listen to what other people tell him at some of the most important times. He has a fun-loving attitude and always looks at the positives in life, even in life threatening situations.
Weapon: A flame spear>>http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e...voldemort_hix/?action=view&current=9spere.jpg and a simple wooden bow.
Power: He uses the power of the moons and the power he absorbed from the North Pole.
Bio: No one knows the true appearance of a Valian because of the fact that they are always in disguise.

Eons ago, maybe even as long ago as the birth of the Omniverse there was a vast planet that the Valians inhabited surrounded by moons and was covered in forests. The Valians are manly forest people, hunters if you will, with almost the same appearance as an elf. Also they wore simple clothing, easy to move around in and hunt, for example a tunic and stockings. Valians have a very interesting power, shape-shifting. And that is why you will never know if you are I the presence of a Valian or not, unless of course it is in it’s true form. Although most of this race of extreme hunters were soon wiped out.

It was quite sudden really. One minute everything is completely normal, the next it and the whole universe around it is getting sucked into it’s self. The cause of this is the Big Crunch affect, counterpart to the Big Bang affect. Though luckily enough a handful of Valians found themselves sucked into a wormhole before they completely vanished and found themselves lying in the middle of a forest on Earth.

Among these is Felix Silme, the youngest of the group of maybe 50-100 that survived. Although not knowing what happened they think they are still on their home planet, not a rainforest of the Amazon on Earth. Soon after their arrival they establish a living environment, thinking their homes, along with their friends and family had just been destroyed in the sudden flash of light.

Although they start to get suspicious of their location as their power starts to decrease. See, those many moons around the unnamed planet of the Valians had a purpose because that’s where they got their power from.

Felix takes it upon himself to investigate the power shortage and leaves the area. He soon finds that he isn’t on his own planet; he is on Earth and the fact that Earth only has one moon. He then takes another challenge upon himself, to find an artificial power source as strong that holds the power of infinite moons.

He soon finds himself in New York City and completely exhausted. He collapses and falls unconscious before a young girl, Relaina, finds him and takes him home. She presents the unconscious 17 year old with pointy ears to her parents, who happen to be doctors and, even though he had strange ears they still took him in and hospitalized him.

After staying with Relaina and her family for a month or so he takes his leave and continues on his search for an energy source. He makes his way through Canada and up into the North Pole just to find himself almost freeze to death but make an amazing discovery. The magnetism of the pole serves as an equal power source of the many moons that his planet had surrounding it. Absorbing the power into his body he makes his way back home, almost halfway across the world.

When he finds himself back to where his journey started he finds not his people not flourishing but dead, all of them dead. After giving a head count and burying them all he discovers that he isn’t the only one left. It just so happens that everyone had died from loss of power, but Felix wasn’t the only Valian to discover to the power of the poles. Knowing that the other Valian(s) can’t still be on Earth he travels from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy, universe to universe, searching for the few remaining beings that are just like him.

T

The Marauder

Good bio! From it, I have discovered a weakness that I may exploit later on, but that is a good thing. In any case, I'll let you make the first post and I'll come in as soon as you have done so. I look forward to this fight! :)

Diluted.Past

sweet, im definetely gonna watch this. i dont know who to root for, TM has the awsomeness that is dunjay, but lord likes panic at the disco x3 its a hard choice really....

\/ yea they are trendy.... they all started appearing around the time when justme3 held the tournement of destiny =3

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I'll also watch this too. I want to watch all the rp battles, but there are so many. Talk about trendy.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Felix merrily waltzed onto the roof of the skyscraper out of thin air. He casually looked around, stuck his hand out to feel the rain and then he felt a sudden surge of energy. "Moons..." He said, starring up into the sky at the thin clouds and he could make out the shape and light of five moons covering the sky.

"Well, looks like this planet is abandoned?" He questioned the space around him, half expecting an answer. "But, I guess I should stick around. Something fun might happen." He chirped, cheerfully hopping over to the next roof.

He landed, stumbled a little then tumbled to the ground. "Ooowww...." He moaned as he rubbed the side of his head that had hit the cement. He sat, with his legs spread out and leaning back on his hands he looked out into the city below, waiting for something to happen.

OOC: Bah, not very long now is it. ^^;; Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes, my sister doesn't have word. =(

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Dunjay Talkesh, king of the faraway world of Saldor was walking through his palace when he heard an alarm buzzing in his study. Swiftly walking into the room, He checked the source of the alarm. It seemed as thou someone had tripped one of the sensors Dunjay had placed on various planets. Dunjay surveyed the screen carefully, finding the exact location of this intruder. After several minutes of studying, Dunjay left the room and headed back through the palace to a great hall. Hanging on the far wall was the centerpiece of the room - Dunjay's mighty weapon, Vajra. The intricately carved glass chain glistened in the afternoon sun, and seemed as if it was indeed putting out its own glow. Reaching the Vajra, Dunjay slowly lifted the chain off of its resting place. "Old friend, it looks like we shall be seeing battle once more." With those words, he disappeared from the hall.

With the silence of the still wind, Dunjay appeared atop the skyscraper that Felix was sitting on. Directly behind him, Dunjay had a moment to survey his enemy unnoticed. He immediately looked for his enemy's armaments which appeared to include only a wooden bow and a threatening-looking red spear. Still fairly certain that his location hadn't yet been revealed, Dunjay silently stretched his right arm out and concentrated on the bow. Thunder rolled overhead in the rainy sky, and it seemed the world stood still for a moment. From Dunjay's fingertips sprung a bolt of lightning which raced towards his opponent's back at unprecedented speed. Dunjay hoped that the bolt would connect with the bow first and burn it into uselessness. The spear could be taken care of later.

As soon as he had unleashed his lightning bolt, Dunjay teleported to the roof of a higher building and crouched down to avoid being seen. With any luck, his enemy would have still not caught sight of him. This would mean another suprise attack, and hopefully a crippling blow. Still, Dunjay sat motionless, crouched on the rooftop of the higher tower.

OOC: Mine's short too, I usually do twice this...

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
((Heh, silly cats. XD))

Felix kicked his legs into the air and putting him into a handstand position then launched himself towards the sky off of his hands. He saw the lightning pass under him and he followed it with his gaze, wide eyed. He clumsily yanked his bow off his back in midair and stuck three arrows onto it. He landed in a kneeling position, like a squire about to be knighted and aimed in the direction where the bolt had come from.

Starring in confusion at the empty spot Felix dropped the arrows and materialized his spear. "I knew something fun would happen if I stuck around." He chimed happily as he carefully picked up the arrows and hanged his bow over his back once again. He slowly brought himself to his feet and looked around. "Come out come out where ever you are." He called out playfully. "I just want to have some fun." He said as a silvery gray orb started to form in the hand his spear wasn't in. He touched the orb to the spear and the moonlight ran over it and gave it a hint of silver and it began to sparkle.

Then he brought his hand to the sky and the clouds parted to reveal the five moons and the arena was covered in moonlight. “Now this feels good.” He sighed happily and then shook violently to get the rain off of him. “Now where is my opponent?” He questioned, hopping that Dunjay would just hop out of his hiding spot.

He began to pace back and forth slowly planning out how this battle would go over. Hinting from the bolt of lightening that was shot at him his opponent used this element that he saw most fitting. Felix broke out into a sprint and launched himself into the air and found Dunjay crouched down as close as he could get to the ground. “Hello there mate!” He shouted playfully as he readied his spear, which was now surrounded by flames and moonlight to bring down on the man that he was about to engage with.

((Yah, as you can see I'm really not that good. ^^;; ))

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Dunjay was rather suprised by the sudden whether change. The moonlight was pleasant yet unsettling. Was this being afraid of the rain, or did it like the moons? As Dunjay pondered these these things a he crouched, watching the edge of the building for movement. Planning his second strike, Dunjay drew electrical energy from all around him into a concentrated aura. He could feel the sparks racing across his body, providing a warm sensation that Dunjay was quite fond of. He transferred this energy surrounding him into a tiny orb underneath him, concentrating the enegy and drawing in more and more energy.

Suddenly, he saw his enemy leap over the building's edge and come barreling towards him. So much for another suprise attack... change of plans. "Fool!" Dunjay called, and released the orb of energy to float above the surface of the building. At the same instant, Dunjay teleported out of harm's way, leaving his foe to dive into the concentrated electrical energy.

Appearing several stories down beside the building, Dunjay grabbed hold of a windowsill, hoping to hide here temporarily. He knew that even if Felix managed to avoid running into the orb, it would soon detonate. Dunjay only hoped that this attack would wound his foe. Until that time, Dunjay concentrated on bringing back a source of more energy - the storm clouds. Even as he thought, a rumble of thunder could be heard on the horizon as storm clouds flooded in, obscuring the moonlight.

OOC: Nah you're fine. Certainly better than someone else I am fighting in another thread...

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Not being ready for the sudden teleportation Felix collided with the ball of concentrated lightening and sank into it. Soon after it detonated and it left Felix standing there, apparently unharmed in a silver orb of moonlight. The barrier shattered and he walked to the edge of the building. “Stop hiding will yah!” He shouted a hint of aggravation in his voice. “It takes all the fun out of fighting!” He whined, reaching for his bow.

He pulled it off of his back and slipped two arrows from the quiver placed on his right thigh. He thrust them up into the air to let the moonlight wash over them. With a small flash of light that engulfed the bow came a new one. One that was a metallic silver colour and now was made of a different substance besides wood. He dematerialized is flaming spear and touched the arrows to the new bow and they instantly began to shimmer and sparkle with moonlight. Also, using the magnetism in his body he loaded the arrows with the opposing magnetic force so they would soar a lot faster, away from his body.

Off into the distance he heard a loud rumbling sound as he realized the clouds were beginning to form again. “Well that can’t be good at all can it?” He mumbled, clearly thinking out loud. He tried to make the power of the moons even more powerful to push back the power of the storm approaching but that wasn’t going to help much because the moons were already at there fullest and most powerful, although it did help a little.

Turning his attention back to the task at hand to finish his attack he located Dunjay and transmitted the magnetic force that would attract the arrows. He launched them and he watched them fly forward at supersonic speeds then suddenly fall into a deep dive as they disappeared over the edge, looking for their target. The two arrows crashed through a window a few stories down and found Felix’s new enemy focused on something, they were attracted to him and they were coming at him head on.

T

The Marauder

Once again, my enemy proves his foolishness! Dunjay thought as he felt a magnetic force consume him, tingling across his body in a similar manner of the lightning. He could now tell that this being was quite fond of manipulating magnetism - thus explaining his love of the moons. Feeling an energy wave coming along the magnetic field connecting the two, Dunjay had an idea. A magnetic field was the perfect conduit for electricity. In addition, this electricity would disrupt the magnetic field and hopefully cause damage to his enemy that way. From his past experiences, Dunjay knew that suck feedback could easily knock an opponent unconsious, but he was unsure of Felix's endurance.

Dunjay noticed the incoming arrows crashing through the opposite window and decided that now was the time. Let's see how you handle this one, magnetic man. Before the arrows could reach him, Dunjay sent forth a bolt of parallectric feedback, allowing Felix's magnetic field to serve as a conduit. As the electrical wave passed through the opposite magnetic field, Dunjay could actually see the magnetic field being disrupted, sending the arrows spiralling out of control like bottle rockets sent off a spinning launcher. One of the arrows clipped the sleeve of Dunjay's robe, but he felt no pain.

Teleporting high into the sky, Dunjay silently appeared amongst the clouds that were now obscuring four of the planet's five moons. Natural lightning struck, travelling through Dunjay's body and snaking down onto the building below. Beginning to fall, Dunjay reached into his robes for the first time since the battle began. Produced from inside was Vajra, Dunjay's powerful weapon. The glass chain flowed out of his robes behind him, sparking with anticipation. Judgement. That is what Vajra wanted, and that was precisely what it was going to get.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Felix narrowly dodged a bolt of lightning but was then crushed by an unseen force. He fell limp to the ground and continued to lay there as lightning crashed all around him. With a struggle a brought himself up onto his hands and knees and spat up blood. He placed his bow on his back once again and spun his head towards the sky. He saw a dark shadow moving along the clouds and he knew that could only be Dunjay. “That was a nice little trick there!” He shouted mockingly to the heavens. “But this battle is far from over!”

He jumped up off his hands and knees and materialized his spear. Before he hit the ground again a portal appeared and he fell through it, feet first. When he came back through he found himself up in the clouds and he could see Dunjay back towards Felix. He snapped his fingers quietly and made himself a platform of moonlight before he could fall back to the ground.

Knowing he only had a few moments to spare before Dunjay knew his location he had to think quickly. He ran over the options in his head, this had been his first time fighting someone with this much strength and he still hadn’t found all his powers. Suddenly there was a flash of lightning that brought Felix back to the fight. Ok, I don’t think I’ll be able to defeat this guy, but I think I can get out of here alive if I try hard enough. He thought to himself.

Suddenly an idea struck the Valian and he snapped his fingers again. A magnetic field, so power that it was visible formed around Dunjay. Then Felix thrust his spear forwards and a beam of fire and moonlight shot out and bee lined towards the king.

T

The Marauder

Dunjay was suprised to see Felix sink into a portal on the rooftop, but instantly knew what had transpired as he felt a magnetic field building around him. He had no idea where his enemy was, but because of this new field Dunjay knew he was excecuting another attack. Alright then, have your fun. Do know that I'll hve mine, though... Dunjay grinned to himself, allowing energy to build and flow across his body. Lightning struck him repeatedly, bending the magnetic field around the incoming bolts. Vajra glowed an eerie blue, and Dunjay closed his eyes, concentrating.

Hurtling toward the ground at an ever-increasing rate, Dunjay began to summon more energy from himself, his weapon, and all the outside forces he could muster. As if he had exploded, lightning began shooting across every inch of Dunjay's body, repelling Felix's magnetic field and twisting it about. It felt as if Dunjay was in the middle of a vortex, but one he could control. By sending electricity in different directions aross his body, Dunjay could turn at will within the magnetic field, even spin. Doing this, dunjay began to rotate rapidly within his opponent's field, sparks flying across his body as if he were ablaze.

Dunjay could feel the field distorting around him, soon he would be free. In the midst of his rotation, Dunjay spotted a flaming object headed towards him. Using his centripetal force, Dunjay simply let go of Vajra's blade abd allowed the force to propel it. The blade at the end of the glass chain rocketed outward from Dunjay, flying at the spear faster than the speed of sound. A sonic boom echoed through the area, and Dunjay caught a fleeting glimpse of Vajra's collision with Felix's spear. There was a bright flash of light and a burst of energy rivalling Dunjay's previous electrical outburst. Vajra's energy pulse, combined with Dunjay's own, obliterated the magnetic field that had been surrounding him. Letting the glass chain loose, Dunjay teleported away from Vajra.

All of this had happened in about one second's time, but now Dunjay was standing atop a skyscraper, ignoring the actions taking place where he was previously. Vajra would take care of itself. Instead, Dunjay concentrated on the moon above him. Perhaps Felix's weakness was outside this world. He began to build power, summoning lightning down from the clouds, electricity from benearth him, and calling forth his own energy...

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Taken back from the blast of his spear colliding with Vajra Felix stumbled back and almost tripped off of his platform. Dark clouds continued to advance and cover up the moons. The platform began to fade and Felix’s feet began to sink into the now translucent platform. At the time his spear was flying in his direction and it came to his hand like it was magnetized.

Before the clouds completely covered the moon and Felix was fated to crash down into the arena below he again snatched the bow from his back, but instead of clipping an arrow to the string he put his spear on it. He quickly found Dunjays position and he fired the spear at him at almost light speed. Then, as the clouds finally covered the final moon Felix jumped and the platform disappeared into nothingness. He pulled two arrows from his quiver and held them like swords, following behind his spear heading towards Dunjay.

OOC: Yah, yah.... it's short. ^^;;

T

The Marauder

As Dunjay continued to build power, he became aware of his clouds covering the moon. As this happened, Dunjay saw Felix taking aim with his bow and spear. He couldn't stop though, not now. Dunjay had to finish this. As he countined to pull electricity out of his surroundings, the city lights dimmed and went out. A wave of black spread across the metropolis from Dunjay's point, plunging the fighters into complete darkness. With the clouds above obscuring the moons completely, the only light came from Dunjay, who was beginning to glow a pale blue color. An aura began to form around him and sparks encircled him as the clouds above began to churn and rotate.

As if from nowhere, what appeared to be a blazing bolt of lightning rocketed up from the city streets below. Strangely, it slowed down as it approached Dunjay and began circling him as if it was in orbit. As the bolt slowed, it became apparent that it was not actually a bolt at all, but Vajra. As Felix shot the spear from his bow, Vajra jumped to life. As if it had a mind of its own, the chain rocketed toward the incoming spear in a scything motion. All the wile, Dunjay remained in a crouched position and built energy, his aura growing and brightening.

Vajra reached the flaming spear and Felix, who was close behind it. With one sparking blade, the chain knocked Felix's spear off course slightly. The other blade rotated in a wide arc, heading straight for Felix. Dunjay saw a spark out of the corner of his eye as the spear was deflected, and a second one moments later. At that instant, Felix's spear rocketed under Dunjay's right outstretched arm. It pierced a part of Dunjay's robes that were hanging down, and they began to smoke. Dunjay's energy field parted for the spear to pass, as he wanted, and the projectile headed off into the abyss behind him. His task was nearly complete.

As Vajra actively fought to keep Felix at bay, Dunjay continued too build strength. His aura-like field began to pulse as it grew, sending bright blue flashes across the dark city, temporarily illuminating. The clouds above continued to swirl more rapidly as time went on, building into a full-fledged maelstrom. Dunjay's field had now formed a sparking sphere, and it and Dunjay began to levitate off the surface of the skyscraper. Until now, Dunjay had been stone-still as if he was a statue, but he now began to move. First looking up toward the center of the swirling clouds, then raiising his arms toward the sky, Dunjay continued to rise. At this moment, Dunjay's figure became obscured.

The spherical aura surrounding Dunjay erupted into a ball of blazing lightning. As this occurred, a blinding flash swept the landscape. The ball of swirling lightning was now nearly ten feet across and still growing. It continued to ascend, with Dunjay inside, heading toward the swirling mass of clouds. Accellerating, the ball grew in size slightly as it approached the centerpoint of the rotation. The whirlpool in the clouds suddenly burst open and the bright ring of the moon apeared. Although the rest of the sky remained obscured, dazzling moonlight flooded the city through this hole in the clouds.

Inside the ball of lightning, Dunjay knew that this moonlight would help Felix, but the aftereffects should be catastrophic. The ball of lightning continued to grow and accellerate, passing the cloud barrier and heading into space - towards the nearest and now visible moon. Suddenly, Dunjay reappeared in a crouched position on the skycraper he had arisen from. The lightning ball continued to streak towards the moon, now travelling at over a hundred miles per hour, but Dunjay remained still, crouched on the rooftop. He was physically drained. His right robe sleeve had been all but burned off by Felix's spear, and Dunjay had expended nearly all of his strength. He slowly looked up at his ball of lightning as it sped toward the moon. Dunjay knew Felix would have made it past Vajra by now, but Dunjay could only hope for the best at this point. He remained crouched on the ground, staring up at the moon and waiting for impact.

Then it happened. The searing ball of concentrated lightning impacted the moon in full view of the two fighters below. A tremendous shockwave was sent through the moon's surface, splitting the rocky celestial body as if it were made of plaster. Dunjay could see fragments of the moon being blown out in wide arcs as the elecric explosion died down to reveal that the moon had been split into three main pieces and countless smaller shards. The moon had been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back