• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
pretty coolio Eliza thanx a bunch! ;]

Hehe,thanks for your comments and you are welcome,as a kh-maniac it's a pleasure to post pics and reviews X3

Ah! A Snow White world? That's. So. Amazing. And Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty!
Hahaha lol,hyper much i see for the new disney worlds eh?
Nice nice^^
Some of those worlds might be interesting^^

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Good wrap-up Eliza! Now there is all info to new members or those who havent been here for months. =)

I wanna see Aqua in screenshot! Maybe Aqua isnt playable..?

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I'm thinking you should update with some Jump Festa Pictures.Lol.
Yeah that's what i'm gonna do right now^^

Good wrap-up Eliza! Now there is all info to new members or those who havent been here for months. =)

I wanna see Aqua in screenshot! Maybe Aqua isnt playable..?

Thanks a ton^^
I'll post the new pics in a few mins.
Hey Thraxe,are u on msn?

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Well done, DS is actually look like Heartless Riku (Ansem) thats right, but Im really sick about that theories DS is Ansem or else. And Terra was talking to Maleficient, but I dont think he would help her, they are playing another story, Ven is visiting Cinderella and Terra was in Snow white and Aqua is anywhere unknown now.

gexion

God!So good job here!Only a blind would not be like this*.*
Veeeeeery interesting buddy!
I can't help it!Ven is so alike with Roxas>:D

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
thanks Eliza ~
this topic is very useful ~ thanks again

Hehee,you are welcome^^

~So like i was saying,here is the last updates from the JUMP FESTA!

1st http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/01cards.jpg
2ndhttp://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/02roxas.jpg
3rd http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/03pen.jpg
4th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/04shirt.jpg
5th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/05pins.jpg
6th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/06pic.jpg
7th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/07pic.jpg
8th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/08pic.jpg
9th http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/09pic.jpg
10thhttp://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/10pic.jpg
11thhttp://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/11pic.jpg
12thhttp://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/12pic.jpg
13thhttp://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/13pic.jpg

Well,by my opinion,the most usefull are the 7th,8th,9th,10th and 11th,cause of all the kh otaku xD
I know that most of us wished to be there >_<

~And fot the last one,it's about the game play of 358/2 days
http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/days_title_jumpfes.gif

WHAT IT SAYS
Single Player: Control Roxas
Multi-Player: Control Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar. (Note: These are the playable characters in the Jump Festa 08' Demo.)

L: Move camera left.
R: Move camera right.
L or R Twice: Camera resets behind player.
L+R: Lock-On.
D-Pad: Control Character.
X: Scroll Through Command List (Attack, Magic, Item).
A: Perform Command.
B: Jump. Double tap for Double Jump. Press with direction after jumping once to Air Slide.
Y: Reflect Guard. Press with direction for Dodge Roll. After jumping press with direction to glide.
Start: Pause

~There ya are ppl,thanks for cheking^^

EDIT:
Well done, DS is actually look like Heartless Riku (Ansem) thats right, but Im really sick about that theories DS is Ansem or else. And Terra was talking to Maleficient, but I dont think he would help her, they are playing another story, Ven is visiting Cinderella and Terra was in Snow white and Aqua is anywhere unknown now.
Same here,i don't chek any theories anymore,and i am not making either,i am just saying what i see ^.-

God!So good job here!Only a blind would not be like this*.*
Veeeeeery interesting buddy!
I can't help it!Ven is so alike with Roxas>:D

Thank you^^
I know,i know,well we have just to wait and see like i always say ^-^

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well all the new members must REALLY appreciate what your doing. And if they don't!*Shakes fist*

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Um.....why won't you say anything about Coded? Im sure a lot of people would like to hear about it.
Riku is on the clocktower in Neverland and Kairi is holding her hand up to the moon. Along with 358/2 Days, Coded will be released in Japan in Summer 2008, but after 358/2 Days. It has been announced for the FOMA phone, at least in Japan. I don't think that's the one that Nomura said hasn't come out yet, as it's got a good wiki article on it. However, it is being designed for multiple mobile phones, of course, to bring the game overseas.

That fire spell Terra was using was simply a fire like one Sora would cast, and nothing more. Unless, of course, Terra has a genetically evolved trait in his brain allowing him to create fire out of thin air, but I think it's too early to mix up two stories, if you know what I'm talking about.

Terra and Ven, I believe, do not know each other at the beginning of the story, and go their separate ways, sometimes bumping into each other, trying to stop Master Xehanort. I am sure that they probably never meet Aqua besides in the ending, as only Terra and Ven seem to call each other "friends", yet Terra asks if Ven saved him, implying that he could not tell who it was or why that person would have saved him, and thus he must have not known who he was originally, at first.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Um.....why won't you say anything about Coded? Im sure a lot of people would like to hear about it.
Riku is on the clocktower in Neverland and Kairi is holding her hand up to the moon. Along with 358/2 Days, Coded will be released in Japan in Summer 2008, but after 358/2 Days. It has been announced for the FOMA phone, at least in Japan. I don't think that's the one that Nomura said hasn't come out yet, as it's got a good wiki article on it. However, it is being designed for multiple mobile phones, of course, to bring the game overseas.
It's just cause no one here have asked anything yet.
If i see that ppl are showing interest i will surely add things^^
Well thanks for the info^^

gexion

~These new pics thrill me too!But why all this 'mystery' over Aqua???Why don't they reveal her name next to Ven's and Terra's?!>:D.....it grows my curiosity....overloaded ....*goes to draw some kh pics to forget*
Keep it up!you help a lot with this thread

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
~These new pics thrill me too!But why all this 'mystery' over Aqua???Why don't they reveal her name next to Ven's and Terra's?!>:D.....it grows my curiosity....overloaded ....*goes to draw some kh pics to forget*
Keep it up!you help a lot with this thread

Well,it's because Nomura might change her name :\
Thanks again^^

~UPDATES

Here's a quick summary of the information:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

The blog provides us with some of the controls for the game:

- Arrow Keys - Moving around

- A - Select Command/Attack

- B - Jump; and, along with the arrow keys, special moves including Air Slide, and a two-stage Jump.

- X - Command

- Start - Skip movie

- L - Rotate camera left

- R - Rotate camera right

From what we can guess from the translation, it also seems that there may be a timed challenge. The player has twelve minutes to carry out a mission - the blog states there is a "timer display (12 minutes)" - in Twilight Town. Axel and Roxas appear to be involved, and it seems that XIV makes an appearance, too. It also seems the reward for the mission can be seen when the player pushes Start.

There also appears to be a challenge involving Xigbar firing at things, but the information is vague.

A number of worlds have been seen. They are...

- Agrabah

- Wonderland

- Twilight Town

Details are etchy, unfortunately. We'll let you know more when we find out anything new about it!

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

From what we can understand, there appears to be a scene in which Sora, Donald, and Goofy fall through a dark corridor - along with Pluto. There also seems to be a scene with Riku looking at the moon.

Again, new info is thin on the ground.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Looks like Snow White features here! From what we can tell, the Keyblade is seen here. Also, there is an enemy, one the blog writer describes to be like a Large Body.

There is also mention of reaction commands, and combo finishes in battle. Sounds like fun!

Also, there seems to be a scene between Yen Sid and King Mickey, but we can't make much sense of the translation...

The Sleeping Beauty world is mentioned. Maleficent has a conversation with Terra.

If the translation is correct, there was no mention of Aqua.

"All credits goes to Snowdog"

~
KH: Coded

Jiminy:
He is seen in every KH-game so far. Made his first appearance in Pinocchio. He has also been in some Disney´s cartoons featuring many other characters as well. In this game, he finds a message from his note: "We must return to heal the wounds, free them from their torment.", but Jiminy can´t remember writing this down, so he goes to King Mickey.

Digital Sora:
He looks like Sora from KH1/CoM -games, but in fact, he is a digital person made from Sora´s data, extracted from Jiminy´s note. He is playable in Coded.

King Mickey:
King Mickey Mouse is the first of Disney´s characters. In the beginning of KH:Coded, he is also curious about Jiminy´s note´s forgotten message. Mickey converts himself into data and helps the Digital Sora in his journey.

The Heartless:
Everything from Jiminy´s note is converted into a data-world. So also the heartless are there too, because Jiminy had wrote them down in his notebook.

The Bug:
It´s bizarre, hidden in mysteries. Only little is known about this strange virus inhabiting the Data World made from Jiminy´s notes.

Riku, Donald, Goofy and Kairi:
They are made from the data extracted from Jiminy´s notes. Appearances are from KH1. But the bug has twisted the story making it to flow differently from Jiminy´s notes. i.e. Riku is seen in London of Peter Pan´s world.

Birth by Sleep

Terra:
Young man looking like Xemnas, but with shorter and brown hair. He has a weapon similar to keyblade, but it has no keychain. He has hatred towards Xehanort, we can´t know who that is. He is playable in BbS.

Ven:
Terra´s "friend". Many theories are been made about "friend" with quotes(""). i.e. Terra being a nobody, so that´s why he can´t say Friend, but he says "Friend"(no emotions, no actual friends). Ven is left-handed and is looking and sounding like Roxas from KH2. He is seen in Twilight Town in trailers. He is playable in BbS.

Mysterious Girl(Aqua):
A character perfectly shrouded in mystery. Almost nothing is known about her and Tetsuya Nomura hasnt said much about her. She has some kind of connection to Darkness, Mickey, Kairi or all of them.
In the Secret ending(BbS), she only used her keyblade to do magical attacks.

Master Xehanort:
He is a keyblade-master and in the beginning of BbS, he has disappeared to (darkness?) with his apprentice. He is very powerful, which we can see from Secret Ending of KH2:FM+.
He is maybe similar to DiZ(my theory), he got into Twilight Realm with his apprentice and to get out of there, he and his apprentice accepted the darkness, but maybe his apprentice gave his entire being..

Demon of Darkness:
Person who gave himself too much into darkness and has also a keyblade. His face is behind a helmet. He is obviously MX´s apprentice or former apprentice.

Mysterious Enemy:
Little is known about them, but that they are very wild and extremely fast!
They though look more like heartless than nobodies(shadow- and body-heartless)

Maleficent:
Her part in BbS´s story is yet unknown, but we can tell, that she isn´t
doing any good things.. She is seen in Sleeping Beauty -world.

3 5 8 /2 Days

Roxas:
Another side of Sora. He wields two keyblades, Oath Keeper and Oblivion. He can dodge-roll, glide in the air and he is Organization´s 13th member.

Axel:
He has power of fire. He introduces Roxas to Organization and
becomes his friend. He is the 8th member.

14th member:
from CoM and KH2, we have seen members 1-13, but this is something whole new! It is female character and she will assist Axel and Roxas in the game. She helped Axel and Roxas by destroying a horde of heartless, but no weapon was seen..

Xigbar:
He is the 2nd member of Organization XIII. Man named Braig became Xigbar in Xehanort´s experiment. Xigbar has hinted twice, that he has seen other Keyblade-wielders before Sora.

Xemnas:
The leader of Organization. He resembles Terra and all emotions that he remembers is Anger and Hate.(a nobody remembers feelings of his former self). Another side of Xehanort.

The Heartless:
Roxas´ and Axel´s mission is to defeat heartless and with Roxas´ keyblade they release hearts to Xemnas´ Kingdom Hearts. Heartless are similar to previous games, but there is also some new ones..

~All credits goes to Thraxe

~Part of Jump Festa
We pretty much went straight to the Square-Enix booth, but the Dissidia Final Fantasy line was already restricted because it was full. Their other games said it was 90 to 120 minutes wait too. However, we found a line to pick up a ticket for the closed mega theater and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days in the afternoon. Wondering why they didn’t do that for all the games in the first place, we wandered around the booth until the line opened again.

The long awaited Dissidia Final Fantasy game was awesome! The game play was pretty deep for it’s genre. I’ll dedicate the whole next post on Akiba Channel to it.

We also played the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days demo with our ticket. It’s a DS action RPG where you play as one of the Organization XIII members. The significance is that it’s a multiplayer game, and I played with 3 other random people. However, the character was randomly chosen by the order we came in and I ended up with a little boring character called Xigbar. He’s a long-range character who fights with a gun. The game was not bad as it plays like a Kingdom Hearts game but cooperating with other players.
Of course there was the usual closed mega theater featuring their latest trailers. Their line up this time was the 3 new Kingdom Hearts game, the Parasite Eve sequal- The 3rd birthday,

~Thank you^^

EDIT:http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/scan1223.jpg
Latest translated pic^^
Thanks to bittermeats^^

Last edited:

sephiroth911

Wait.... Something Hit. Could Leon be in fact connected somehow? He appearently knew that there were other Keyblades cuz he told Sora back in KH that the Keyblade picked Sora. Aerith, Leon, and Yuffie knew an awful lot about the keyblade to have never handled one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back