• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 19

Leon ran, looking for Yuffie. Even though he didn’t have a clue where she would be, he knew that while she still had her injury, she won’t be far. Especially when it’s raining.

Leon gritted his teeth. And then he remembered one day, long time ago.

Flashback…
Young Leon walked around the park, having nothing else to do. He sighed, wishing something was going to happen.

Then he saw a small girl running around and around the playground, but the thing was, she was alone. He found it amusing and weird to see someone running around alone.

He watched her run around, and after some time, it started drizzling. And soon, it turned into a heavy rain.

He was lucky to bring his umbrella, so he took it out and opened it. But he still saw the girl running. When she looked up at the sky, she raised her arms up high and this time, she twirled around the playground.

He kept watching her play, until she slipped and fell. She sat up slowly, and got some dirt off her clothes.

Leon decided to go towards the girl, and when he did, she looked up at him with huge eyes.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“My name’s…Squall.” He said.

“My name’s Yuffie!” She said happily.

Leon was surprised. She wasn’t scared of him? He was a stranger, so how is it that she couldn’t be scared of him?

“Are you alright?” He asked, squatting down. He saw dirt on Yuffie’s face, so he took out his handkerchief and wiped the dirt off her face.

“Thank you.” She said in a small voice. “I’m waiting for my big brother to come!” She said, happily.

“But if you’re here alone, it’s dangerous.” Leon said.

“I always wait here for my big brother.” She said.
Then, Leon heard a shout. “Yuffie!” A boy called. Leon turned his head to see a blonde guy.

“Yuffie! Aerith was worried! What happened?” He asked. “Why weren’t you at the park like I told you to?” He asked.

“But Cloud, this is the park!” Yuffie said.

“Not this park, that park!” Cloud said, pointing to the one across the street.

“Oh.” Yuffie said, blinking.

“C-Cloud…” Leon said.

Cloud turned around, looking at Leon. “What?” He asked, surprised. “Is that, you, Leon?” He asked.

Leon nodded. “I didn’t know you lived here.” He said.

“Cloud knows Squall?” Yuffie asked.

“Squall?” Cloud asked.

“I just…said that.” Leon said.

“Right…” Cloud said, but he grinned. “Where do you live?” Cloud asked.

“Nowhere.” Leon said. “I came here today, just now.” He said.

“Then, stay at our house!” Cloud offered, giving him his hand.

Leon was surprised. But then he heard a small, cute laugh. From Yuffie. “Let’s go home!” She said happily.

Leon smiled. “Thank you.” He said, and they walked home together.

End Flashback…

It’s all thanks to you, for letting me come with everyone. He thought, feeling even more worried about Yuffie.

Soon, he stopped to take a breath. Then he saw a park. And he realized that it was the same park where they first met.

And there, he saw who he was searching for. She sat alone, on the swing. Swinging slightly, back and forth, and she looked like she was lost in her thoughts. But he couldn’t spare anymore time. He just needed to see her.

“Yuffie.” He called out to her.

She didn’t look up. Leon frowned. He walked closer to Yuffie, and when he was in front of her, he squatted down and tried to look at her face.

“Yuffie, why didn’t you come back?” He asked.

“I wanted to run away for a while.” She said quietly, answering after some time.

“Run away?” He asked. “Why do you want to run away?” He asked.

“Because, I wanted to run away, from my worries.” She said. “Just like that day, when I played in the rain, I ran away from my worries. By accident, I went to this playground, and I forgot I was supposed to be in the one across the street.” She said.

Leon bit back a gasp, but he was still surprised. “What were you worried of back then? You were still a kid.” He said.

“I think you know yourself that even a kid can understand some big problems that happens to them.” She said. “My parents…were missing a few days before that day. Cloud, Aerith and Cid told me that they were okay, saying that they were on business, and I actually believed them.” She said.

“And then, I heard Cloud, Aerith and Cid talking. They were keeping it low because they didn’t want me to hear it, but I could hear them clearly. They said my parents were murdered. Then, when I ran towards them, they told me that my parents were fine. But I knew what happened. I just didn’t say anything.” She said, and then she started crying.

“And then, after school, I played in the park, and that’s when you saw me.” She said, shaking and sobbing.

“And you know what, the first time I saw you, I thought that maybe you would help me get through this.” She said. “And you did, bit by bit. After all, you weren’t much of the talkative type, but you made me feel a bit more confident that I could be independent.” She said.

Leon could only just look at her, because he didn’t know what to say.

“And then…I thought…maybe…I’m going to be alone. Maybe I was meant to be alone. One day, Cloud and Aerith will go, Cid will go, everyone will go, you will go…” She faltered slightly, and talked again. “I can’t always be with you guys, so I have to do something, but I’m scared.” She said, still crying.

“It’s like…it’s me and the rain, in the end.” She said, looking up.

Leon clenched his fists. He gritted his teeth, and said, “Why do you think that way?” He asked. “You know that you’re not alone!” He said.

Yuffie looked at him. “But…” She started, but was interrupted immediately.

“But nothing. You know that everyone’s here for you, because if they weren’t, then you wouldn’t be having so much fun in school, or outside school.” He said.

“That’s true…” She said, and was about to say ‘But’, but she decided not to, because it wouldn’t make a difference.

“Still, I always feel like I’m alone! I don’t know why, but I know I’d be alone…” She said, looking down.

Leon sighed, and then he took Yuffie’s hand. Yuffie looked up, wondering what he was going to do.

He rubbed her hand, and then he took her other hand, and started rubbing it too. “Right now, we can’t have you catching a cold.” He said, and pulled her up. “Let’s go home.” He said, and then he carried her back.

“I can walk by myself you know.” She said.

“Yeah, but I feel a lot less worried knowing that you’re closer to me than beside me.” Leon said.

Yuffie took the wrong idea of what he said, and then she blushed. Leon meant it in a much friendlier way, rather than what Yuffie thought.

When they came back home, Cloud and Aerith smiled, happy that Yuffie came back home properly.

“Right, now, let’s have a nice warm dinner, after you take a warm bath, Yuffie.” Aerith said, and went inside the kitchen.

“Did I tell you that you’re the dumbest girl I’ve ever met?” Cloud asked, flicking Yuffie on her forehead.

“Hey! I needed to be free, like a bird!” She said, punching Cloud.

Cloud winced. “That hurt!” He yelled.

“Oh shut up!” She said, and went into the shower.

Leon dried himself, and put on a new pair of clothes. He realized his shirt (which he only wears at home), was still hanging outside, even though it was already dry. Aerith probably forgot to bring it in.

He went out his room without a shirt, and at the same time, Yuffie came out of her room, and she gasped.

“Oh god, you just made me look at you when you’re naked!” Yuffie said, covering her eyes.

“I’m just not wearing my shirt. That’s not naked.” He said.

“Yeah it is! You’re half naked! Which is still naked!” Yuffie cried.

Cloud heard Yuffie’s cry, and came up. “What’s it now?” Cloud asked, and he saw Leon and Yuffie with her eyes covered.

“Oooh…Yuffie’s got a thing for half naked men, huh?” Cloud teased.

“What’s wrong with you people?” Yuffie said, taking a step back.

“Careful there, you might fall and break your leg for good.” Cloud said, laughing.

“Whatever. I’m running away now.” She said, and she ran.

“Did I ever tell you that she’s the dumbest girl I’ve ever met?” Cloud asked Leon.

“I don’t recall, but she’s our dumb girl.” Leon said, and went to get his shirt.

“True…” Cloud said, walking downstairs to watch TV.

Leon walked down after getting his shirt and putting it on, and then Yuffie came into the living room.

“You’re decent now.” She muttered, and sat down on the sofa. When she realized that the place was boring, she went upstairs.

Leon watched her go up, and he still saw her jumping up the stairs because of her foot. He walked upstairs, following her, and then saw her go into her room and close her door. He heard a click sound, which sounded like she locked her door too.

He sighed, and suddenly had this weird imagination of him going to comfort her and hugging her. He blushed, and shook his head. What the heck is he thinking?

“What the heck am I thinking?” He asked himself, and walked to his room. Maybe he should go study. That ought to take his mind of Yuffie.

But after a few minutes of studying, Aerith called everyone for dinner.

Dinner was…ok. That’s crap. Yuffie and Leon weren’t saying a word, and whatever Aerith and Cloud were talking about ended with a yeah, or a whatever.

“So…how was your day?” Cloud asked Yuffie.

“Rainy.” She said, eating her mashed potatoes.

“Ok…what about you, Leon?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” Leon said.

“Why don’t you know?” Aerith asked.

“Because…I don’t.” He said.

Aerith and Cloud held their smiles. They knew it was no longer any fun situation or a happy situation, because now Leon was looking at Yuffie and not eating, and Yuffie was stabbing her mashed potatoes…brutally.

“Y-Yuffie…maybe you shouldn’t smash those potatoes like that?” Aerith asked.

Yuffie looked at Aerith. “Sorry. You know what, I’m full.” She said, and she went up.

“She’s gonna go to sleep.” Cloud said.

“Yeah, she always says that.” Aerith said.

Leon quickly finished his food, and watched TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuffie did fall asleep, but she had a nightmare. She had a dream of her parents, during that day when they had their funeral. It was sad and scary for Yuffie, knowing that her parents used to be the only people she had before she met Leon, Aerith and Cloud.

And that day, before they died, she didn’t say anything to them, because she was angry at them. They didn’t let her go to her friend’s house because they were supposed to go out later that day. In the end, none of that happened.

Yuffie woke up, sweating. Another thing she saw in her dream was that this time, she saw everyone dieing. And that wasn’t a pleasant sight.

She got out of bed, and looked at her clock. “What?” She muttered, rubbing her face, “10 pm? That’s…so early!” She said, groaning, and walked out of her room.

She walked to the kitchen, and drank a glass of water. She came out, went to the living room, and saw Leon sitting down and watching TV.

“Leon? I thought you would be asleep by now.” She said, remembering the everyday life.

“I only go to my room by 10. That doesn’t mean I sleep.” He said. “Today I’m bored, and I decided to watch TV.” He said.

“Ok.” Yuffie said, sitting somewhere next to him, and watched TV.

But Leon kept changing channels. He looked bored, and the TV was boring.

“Would you just watch a channel already? There’s nothing fun if you keep changing the channels!” Yuffie said.

“Weren’t you supposed to be sleeping?” He asked.

“Yeah…” She said. “But I had this nightmare…” She said, shaking her head.

“Oh…” Leon said, quietly.

“Yeah.” She said.

After some time, they just watched TV, and they got really bored. Yuffie yawned, and her eyes drooped. Leon saw her eyes droop, but he let her be.

Soon, Yuffie fell asleep, and her head landed on Leon’s chest. Leon was surprised, but he didn’t let Yuffie wake up.

He kept watching TV, until he too, started feeling sleepy. He fell asleep soon afterwards, and then Aerith and Cloud came in and saw the two sleeping.

“Aw, how cute!” Aerith said, carefully taking the TV remote from Leon’s hand, and switching off the TV.

“Ok, let’s go to sleep.” Aerith said, smiling at Cloud.

“What about them?” He asked.

“Pfft. Puh-leeze, they should be left alone like that. I mean, you know how the atmosphere was all tense, it was like we were in a jungle!” She said, and grabbed Cloud’s arm. “Come on, leave them like that.” She said, dragging him.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Da Next Day (Sunday)

Leon opened his eyes slowly, feeling weight on his chest. He looked down, and saw Yuffie. He was surprised, but he bit back a gasp, and he stopped himself from jumping up.

He looked around, and it turned out to be the living room. Yuffie and him must have fallen asleep while watching TV.

“Good morning Leon.” Aerith said, smiling.

“Good…morning.” He replied, nodding.

“Yo Leon! What’s up?” Cloud asked, asking like a punk and dressing up like one.

It didn’t really look bad on him. (If you imagine it.)

Leon sweat dropped. Then, Yuffie woke up, yawning and stretching, then she realized she slept on Leon. She jumped up, panicking.

“OH MY GOD! Are my clothes on? They are…thank god.” She said, wiping off a sweat drop.

Leon crossed his arms across his chest, and said, “You think I raped you?” He asked, glaring at her.

Yuffie giggled sheepishly. “No, I thought we had XXX.” She said, scratching her head.

Leon looked away, hiding his blush. Yuffie shrugged, while Aerith and Cloud laughed and giggled. “Anyway, yo Yuffs! How’s it goin’?” Cloud asked.

Aerith laughed, and then she grabbed Cloud’s arm. “I think you should change out of those.” She said. “I’m picking out clothes.” She said, winking at him.

Cloud blushed, and he chuckled, following Aerith.
….
Yuffie looked at Cloud and Aerith’s retreating form, raising an eyebrow. She turned around to Leon, and smiled widely.

“I liked sleeping with you though; you made me feel so warm.” She said, and hoped upstairs towards her room.

Leon looked at her hoping up the stairs surprised, and blushed a darker a shade of red. He stood up, slapped his face, and walked up to his room.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Author’s Notes: I’m so sorry I took so long, thanks for being patient…I really appreciated it. Thanks!!

yado

I taste delicious
........scaring, makes me want to twitch, and good job covering the things that happened with the OTHER charcters, but good job.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
It was all really good but im surprised that you didnt put sora and the tohers in there.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
I didn't write much on the others, because I thought there was too little Leon Yuffie, but I'm writing some stuff about others in the new chapter now.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Chapter 20

(Sunday)

Yuffie took a shower, and she thought about what she had said to Leon just now. She squealed in her mind, and blushed.

After she finished her shower, she dressed, walked towards the kitchen and saw Leon. She blushed, and quickly ate her breakfast. Cloud came into the kitchen, still wearing his punk clothes.

“Hey y’all!” He said. “Sora, Kairi, Riku and Namine asked if we would wanna come watch a movie with them.” Cloud said. “Could we?” He asked.

“I’m okay with that.” Yuffie said.

“Same here!” Aerith replied, while washing some dishes.

Leon shrugged. “Fine by me.” He said.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Sora looked in his cupboard for some clothes to wear. Something nice, and cool. Something Kairi would like. Not that all his clothes inside weren’t cool. But he needed to impress his lady.

And so he searched. After a few minutes, he finally found a black T-shirt with writings on the shirt, and a pair of black pants with chains around the belt area. He was going to wear a hoodie, but…would his hair actually fit into that?

He looked in the mirror, seeing his reflection. He was pleased, and he walked downstairs.

“Where ya going?” Roxas asked.

“Going to go watch a movie with Kairi and other friends.” Sora said, stopping on the stairs and looking at Roxas who was behind.

“And you didn’t invite me? How could you?” Roxas said in mock hurt.

“Well…if you do come, you’d be…left out or something. You ain’t having a girlfriend.” Sora said.

“Right…” Roxas said, thinking.

“I’ll leave you to do that.” He said, and walked downstairs.

Sora walked down the stairs, and hummed a little tune. But in his head, he was singing. I’m going on a date with Kairi! With everyone else beside me!

Sora’s mom came out from the kitchen. “Good morning honey. I got a call from Kairi just now, and she said she’s not coming to watch the movie.” Sora’s mom said.

Sora’s face fell. His mouth was wide open, and he tried to talk, but he couldn’t. He didn’t know what to do. I’m not going on a date with Kairi! With everyone else beside me! He thought miserably.

He was about to mutter something out, until he saw a huge smile on his mom’s face.

“Gotcha!” She said, laughing. “Loser!!” She said, showing the L sign.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Riku walked around the park with Namine. Even though they were going to watch a movie, they decided they have a little quality time before they go with everyone else.

“Namine, what do you wanna watch later?” Riku asked.

Namine smiled at him. “I don’t know. Maybe we should go check out what’s there. That’s what I always do.” She said.

“Same here.” He said, smiling back.

Namine was so happy and she couldn’t help talking to herself in her mind. AHH! I’m walking with Riku, my hot hawt boyfriend in the park! How romantic, romantic, romantic!! My heart’s beating uncontrollably and I cannot, cannot help but wanna jump everywhere!! She screamed in her mind.

She was so lost in screaming in her head that she didn’t notice a tree in front of her.

“Namine! Watch out!” Riku said, but before he could finish that, she hit the tree.

Namine rubbed her head.

“Namine, are you alright?” Riku asked, lifting her on her feet again.

“Yeah, just a little itchy on the head.” She said, scratching her head.

“Itchy?” Riku asked, confused. “Shouldn’t it hurt?” He asked.

“Hurt? Come on Riku! I mean, that was a small hit. It seems more like an itchy thing to me.” Namine said, scratching her head.

Riku looked at her weird. “Right…” He said. But how could it hurt?? When she bumped into that tree, there was even a thud.

“You sure you okay?” He asked. He showed three fingers. “How much is this?” He asked.

“I’m okay, and that’s four. No, no, wait. That’s three.” She said laughing.

Riku became worried about her. Oh god please let her be okay.
Kairi yawned, stretched and came downstairs of her home. “Morning mom.” She said.

“Morning honey.” Her mom said, and saw Kairi still looking sleepy.

“What time did you sleep yesterday?” She asked.

“Uh…Around…1, or 2.” She said sheepishly. She wasn’t used to sleeping late. And she spent her time yesterday looking for an outfit to wear for today.

“Let me guess, you were excited about today and looked for an outfit to wear, but had a hard time searching for one.” Said her mother.

Kairi’s eyes widened. “How did you know that?” She asked.

“I know you a lot, Kairi. How can I be a mother if I didn’t?” She asked, smiling.

Kairi grinned. “Right.” She said. Mothers know almost everything that the children do… She thought, giggling.

“So, what do you want for breakfast? Pancakes? Toast? Eggs and bacon?” Kairi’s mom asked.

“I’m in the mood for pancakes.” Kairi said.

“Right.” Said her mom, and made some pancakes.

After her mom made Kairi’s pancakes, she sat down across Kairi.

Kairi grinned, and ate the food. Kairi’s mom’s eyes softened.

“Oh I can’t take it anymore. I wanted you to have fun going out though, but you’d be sad if it wasn’t something you’d want to expect.” Kairi’s mom said.

Kairi started chewing her pancake slowly, looking at her mom confused. “What do you mean?” She asked.

“Sora’s not coming…he’s got a fever.” Kairi’s mom said.

Kairi slowly chewed her pancake, until she heard the news, and she stopped chewing. “What?” She asked, sad.

Silence took over. After a few seconds of sadness, her mom started laughing. “Sorry. I was just joking. It was just a joke Sora’s mother and I thought of. We wanted to see the look on your faces!” She said, laughing harder.

“Mom! That wasn’t very nice!” Kairi said, smiling at the same time.

“Sorry dear. I just love to play tricks on you.” She said, drinking a glass of juice.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Yuffie walked around her room, thinking of what to wear. “Eh…I’ll just go with my usual style. That’s what makes me, me.” She said to herself, and she went into her closet to look for clothes.

She took out a pair of narrow fitted jeans, a nice sleeveless white tank top with glitter lining and a jacket with a grey jacket with a hoodie.

“That should do it.” She said.
….
Aerith looked at Cloud. Okay, he didn’t look bad wearing these clothes, but he should just act the way he is.

“Do you want to wear these clothes?” She asked.

Cloud nodded happily. Aerith thought he looked like a little puppy. My little puppy! She thought evilly.

“Alright, you can wear it.” She said, “But, you can’t act the way you just did. You scared people.” She said.

Cloud pouted for a moment, but he looked on the bright side. “At least I can wear these clothes!” He said.

“That’s right. Now get out because I’m changing.” Aerith said.

“Can I help?” He asked teasingly.

“No, perv. Out.” She said, pointing towards the door.

Cloud pouted. “Someday I will!” He said.

“Yeah, like, when we’re married.” She said, giggling.

“We’re getting married? Wait, did you just indirectly propose to me?” Cloud asked, feeling dumb. “Hey! That’s unfair! I’m supposed to propose to you!” He said childishly.

“When the time comes, propose to me, okay?” Aerith asked.

“Ok!” He said, happily, and walked out. Aerith closed and locked the door.
……
Leon watched TV quietly, once again flipping through channels because he didn’t find anything fun to watch.

He was already ready for the hang out, other than Cloud. Aerith and Yuffie were still getting ready. Actually he understood why Aerith would take some time, but he didn’t know what took Yuffie so long.

Yuffie was sort of tomboyish, so she wouldn’t take a long time to get ready. Not most tomboys do, right?

Yuffie soon came down. “Ready!” She said, and looked around. “I guess Aerith isn’t ready yet.” She mumbled.

Leon heard what she said, and nodded. He sighed, and then kept changing channels.

Soon, Aerith came down, but Cloud was missing.

“Where did Cloud go?” Asked Yuffie.

“Oh no! Maybe he got stuck in the toilet again!” Aerith said, worried.

Yuffie burst out laughing and Leon chuckled.

“That was not funny.” Cloud said, appearing on the stairs. “And I was playing games in my room.” Cloud said.

“You’re playing your PS2 right before we’re going out?” Yuffie asked.

Aerith frowned. “Why?” She asked.

“Uh…I was bored!” Cloud said.

“Ok, ok, let’s go meet up at Sora’s house.” Aerith said, walking outside the house. Everyone else followed.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Kairi looked at the clock. It’s almost time. “Ok, mom, I’m gonna go.” Kairi said, getting her purse and other stuff she wanted to bring.

“Ok, be careful, don’t talk to strangers, never get friendly to someone you’ve recently met…yet, make sure you don’t forget anything, if you want to call me, call me anytime, but make sure it’s very important. I wouldn’t want you calling for something so minor. Also have a few tissue packets, they really come in handy. If you want, I have some gum in the candy cupboard, do you want it?” Her mom asked, saying everything fast.

Kairi looked confused. “Um…sure.” She said, and saw her mom rush off into the kitchen. But before she could sigh, her mom came back and handed her the gum.

“Ok, be careful, don’t talk to strangers, never get friendly to someone you’ve recently met…yet, make sure you don’t forget anything, if you want to call me, call me anytime, but make sure it’s very important…” Her mom blabbed, saying things all over again. Kairi’s head was spinning.

“Ok, mom, I get everything, thanks.” Kairi said, opening the door. “Bye mom, see you later.” She said, and walked out.
Namine and Riku looked at their watches. “I guess it’s time, let’s go to Sora’s house with everyone.” Riku said, looking at Namine.

Namine nodded. “Promise me something.” Namine said.

Riku was surprised. “What?” He asked.

“Promise me that we will buy the strawberry smoothie!!” Namine said, clinging onto Riku’s arm.

Riku was surprised yet again. Then he started laughing. “Ok.” He said, and they walked outside the park.

They walked towards Sora’s house, when they met LYAC on the way. “Hey!” Riku said, grinning.

“Hiya Riku and Namine!” Yuffie said happily.

Despite everything that has happened, Yuffie kept a smile on her face, not wanting to remember what happened yesterday.

“Hey Yuffie!” Riku and Namine said, waving.

“I guess we’re going together, then?” Aerith said, smiling.

“We sure are!” Riku and Namine said in unison.

LYAC sweat dropped. Now that is freaky.

“Yeah…anyway, let’s head over to Sora’s crib already!” Cloud said, showing the peace sign.

Aerith looked at Cloud intensely. “Cloud…” She started.

“I mean house. I wanted to say house.” He said, and walked ahead.

Aerith walked beside Cloud, and pinched his cheeks as punishment. Cloud shed tears while saying “I didn’t mean to!”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kairi was walking and eating a chocolate bar to Sora’s house. She was humming a tune too, which sounded like Simple and Clean.

Since Sora’s house was really near hers, she didn’t have any problem walking a little bit slower.

But she arrived at Sora’s house in time anyway. And she didn’t even finish her chocolate bar. Oh well. She rang the door bell, and she heard a muffled “Coming!” and it sounded like Sora.

Then she heard a loud crash and a few thumps. She wondered what was happening.

The door opened. Kairi met Sora who was stifling his laughter and grinning like there’s no tomorrow.

“Hey Kairi! Come on in!” Sora said.

Kairi smiled. “Thanks! But….what happened?” She asked.

“Oh!” Sora laughed. “When you rang the door bell, I was going to open the door when Roxas from upstairs was half awake when he heard the bell. Then he was gonna open the door too, but he tripped on his own foot and crashed down the stairs.” Sora said, and laughed. Then his grin faltered. “You don’t know how much pain I had when he’s here.” Sora said, in a dead voice.

Kairi laughed. She walked over to the living room, and saw Sora’s mom there.

“Good morning!” She greeted.

“Good morning to you too, Kairi!! How romantic…you’re going on a date with my little boy! I mean Sora, not Roxas.” Sora’s mom said, laughing.

Kairi laughed. “Yup, I sure am!” She said happily.

Sora sweat dropped. “How could you talk like that so easily?” He asked Kairi.

“What do you mean? I’ve been your friend since we were…young and our parents knew each other since forever.” Kairi said. “I don’t really remember when we first met though.” She said, smiling sheepishly.

“Oh, I think that was…ok, I forgot too.” Said Sora’s mom.

Kairi and Sora laughed, and then they heard Roxas poke out of the kitchen.

“Mom! I got a booboo!” Roxas whined.

“Roxas, you’re old enough to take care of yourself!” Their mom said.

Roxas went back to the kitchen, followed with a few grumbles.

Kairi giggled. “I guess we have to wait for everyone else.” She said.

“Yup.” Sora said, and sat down on the sofa. Kairi sat down next to him.

Sora’s mom smiled. “I’ll get you some drinks.” She said, and went to the kitchen.

Kairi smiled, saying thank you, and then she watched his mom go into the kitchen.

Sora laid his hand on her shoulder from behind, and grinned. “I notice you have a chocolate bar in your hand.” He said.

Kairi looked at her hand. “Oh yeah. I forgot.” She said, laughing.

Kairi rest her head on Sora’s shoulder, and slowly ate the chocolate bar. Sora grinned, feeling in heaven.

“Here are your drinks--oops. I guess that was wrong timing.” Sora’s mom said.

Kairi laughed, getting up. “Thank you, and nope, it wasn’t a bad timing!” She said.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
LYAC, together with Riku and Namine, walked to Sora’s house.

But Yuffie was the last person in the group, and when Leon noticed, he took slower steps and walked next to her.

Nothing was said, and Leon felt awkward. He wanted to talk to Yuffie, but he didn’t know how to start it.

“Leon…what do you think about me?” Yuffie asked, looking at the floor.

“What?” He asked, surprised.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Author’s Notes: I think I updated…quite fast…I think. Anyway, please review!! There’s more to come!!

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Well well well, something interesting finally happens around that little world of theres. And Leon and Yuffie...it will begin soon enough....at least i hope, its been draged on for long enough anyway. good chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back