• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litterussell

lol thanks sora, and are you able to change the thing under your name?? cause mine is heartless and i want to change it.(kind of) and cant wait for the next chapter

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ok done!! Sorry! Oh and Litterussell, try not to double post. If you forgot to say something more, click on 'Edit' on the corner of your post.

Chapter 15

Ok, from where we stopped…:

Sora saw the most shocking thing in his life.

Or something like that.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Sora saw the most shocking thing in his life. He almost dropped his drink.

He saw…Roxas dancing to ‘Hung Up’ by Madonna.

Sora’s mouth gaped open. He never knew Roxas would do these things.

After a moment, Sora finally found the words to say to his brother.

“What the heck are you doing dancing like that?! It burns my eyes!!” Sora shouted.

“What’s all the commotion?” Their mom shouted from downstairs.

“Everything’s fine!” Roxas shouted back.

“It’s totally normal to dance, Sora. Who doesn’t like to dance?” Roxas asked.

Sora remembered the ‘dance’ Roxas was dancing. “I don’t think your ‘dance’ looks like a dance.” He said.

“I was dancing 80s style.” Roxas said, proud.

Sora remembered his ‘80s dance’ again. “Eh….no. It doesn’t look like 80s style to me.” He said. “More like monkey dancing.” He said, laughing.

“It’s still a dance!!” Roxas said, pouting.

“There, there. Maybe later on, you can go to dance classes.” Sora said, and tried to hold back his laughter.

“Fine, let’s see you dancing!” Roxas said, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Fine.” Sora said, and danced. More like break-dancing.

Roxas hmphed. “If I was taught how to dance, I could master it in a day.” He said.

“Yeah. Whatever you said.” Sora said, and drank his drink again.

Silence took over, and Roxas scratched his head lazily.

“Hey Sora, did you tell Kairi you like her yet?” He asked suddenly.

Sora choked on his drink. “What?” He asked.

“I said, did you tell Kairi you like her yet?” He asked.

“Correction Roxas, it’s supposed to be ‘Did you tell Kairi that you like her yet?’” Sora said.

Oh no, he’s asking me if I confessed! Is this called, The Most Worst Time of The Day in My Life? I sound like a girl when I talk like that...

“Stop changing the subject,” He said, “Sora.” - Evilly.

Sora gulped. “I wasn’t trying to avoid the question…I was just correcting your question…eheheheheh…” He said, sweat dropping.

“Right, so give me your answer.” Roxas said.

“Uh…um…no…” He said timidly.

“Oh for god’s sake Sora! The day you finally have the guts to confess, is the day when you find out that Kairi’s taken by another guy!!” Roxas said, frustrated. He groaned. He was going to walk out of Sora’s room when he stopped by the door and said, “You better get her soon, or else…I’ll take her.” He said seriously and walked out.

Sora rolled his eyes. “You’re just saying that.” He muttered, and finished his drink.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Da Next Day…

RING!!! The bell rang. (A/N: That line was very nostalgic…I remember when I was small and I was watching my Arthur’s Computer storybook.) Students rushed into their classes, while some took it easy since they didn’t have class first thing in the morning.

Four didn’t realize the bell rang, even though they had no class in the morning.

The four of them were outside school, talking, and they didn’t realize the bell rang, even though the bell was pretty loud.

The four walked opened the school doors, and walked in through the hallway.
N.B.: This is the part when we go slow-mo.

(In what seemed like ages,) The four walked through the hallway coolly. Students, who were taking out their needs from the lockers or cleaning their lockers or messing around, looked at those four in awe.

As those four students found an empty class so that they could sit and talk, three out of the four grinned.

“That was cool wasn’t it?” One asked goofily. (Sora)

“Yeah that was so cool!” Another replied, high fiving the one before. (Riku)

“Did you see those people? It’s like we’re the gangsters or something!” The other said grinning. (Cloud)

The last person shook his head hopelessly. “If it was meant to be cool, you’re just destroying the coolness by talking like that.” He said. (Leon - Obviously.)

“But you gotta admit it is!” Sora said.

“Sora’s right man!” Riku said.

“Yeah!” Cloud said.

The three laughed, while Leon just sighed.
Kairi ran through the hallway. She needed to find Sora.

“Sora!!” She shouted. “Where are you?”

“Sora!!” She shouted again.

She sighed. She couldn’t find him anywhere. And she searched everywhere!

Why did she need to find Sora? Well, it’s because the both of them needed to rehearse their lines since this is the last day.

“Sora!!!” She shouted for the third time.

“SORA!!!”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Sora, Riku and Cloud were joking around and laughing.

But Leon could hear Kairi shouting for him.
“Hey Sora, someone’s calling you.” Leon said.

“Really?” He said, and ran out of the class.

He walked, looking around for the person who was calling him, but he wasn’t looking ahead, until…

“Woah!” He said, falling.

“Ah!” The girl said, falling.

Sora was on top of the girl who bumped into him. Or he bumped into her.

“Hey I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there.” He said, and saw the girl carefully. He blushed. “Kairi?” He asked.

“Ow…” Kairi said, and looked at the boy. “Sora!” She said.

“Sorry Kairi didn’t see you there.” He said.

“It’s ok…um…” She said, and blushed.

Sora is on top of me!! Ok, that sounds wrong… Kairi thought, still blushing.

Sora realized that he was on top of Kairi, so he stood up quickly. “Well…hey, were you the one looking for me?” He asked as he gave his hand to pull her up.

Kairi took his hand and nodded. “Yeah, Ms. Juno (the drama teacher) asked us to rehearse.” She said.

“Oh. Ok.” He said, and walked with her to the drama room.

They walked silently, side by side, and after what seemed like ages, Kairi spoke up.

“Um…what were you doing just now?” She asked.

“Oh, I was just talking with Cloud, Riku and Leon.” Sora answered.

“Oh…ok.” She said, and smiled.

He smiled back. Again, silence took over.

Sora scratched his head. It was kind of weird, because every time he was with Kairi, they would talk non-stop, but for them to be quiet like this was weird.

Kairi fidgeted with her outfit, smoothing creases that weren’t even there.

“So…Kairi, what were you doing?” Sora asked, without thinking. Only after he asked he remembered that she had art class. He felt pretty dumb.

“Oh, I was having my art class with Namine. I thought you knew.” She said.

“Uh…um…I did! I just forgot it!” Sora stuttered.

Kairi giggled.

Soon, they arrived at the drama room, and right in the middle of the place sat Ms. Juno.

Sora and Kairi were freaked out, because she looked like those evil masterminds with their cats. Except she had a cup of coffee.

“Uh…mornin’!” Sora greeted.

“Good morning.” Kairi greeted as well.

“Good morning, Sora, Kairi. I suppose you are ready for the rehearsal?” She asked evilly. “I’m sure you are…” She said, and laughed madly.

Sora and Kairi took a few steps back. “Y-You bet we are!” He said nervously.
“Oh Kairi! What’s a best friend to do when you’re best friend isn’t around?” Namine said dramatically.

Her art teacher came to check on her. “How’s the art?” She asked.

Namine sighed. “Without my partner, I don’t know how it’s going to turn out!” Namine said.

Usually Namine draws her art piece and shows it to Kairi. Then Kairi criticizes it at some point, and Namine tries to change it.

“She’s always there to say the bad things in my drawings! Now that she’s not here, no one would tell me!!” Namine said.

“Well, let me see.” The art teacher said.

But when Namine showed the teacher her drawing, the art teacher was speechless. Her drawing was too good. There weren’t any flaws. How did Kairi see the bad things?

“Uh…you’re stairs there is a bit out of shape!” The teacher pointed out.

“Stairs? That’s a piece of wood!” Namine said.

The teacher sweat dropped. “Um…that’s what I wanted to say!” She said.

Namine looked at her teacher. “Ok…” She said, a bit upset.

“I think…I’ll go check on the others.” The teacher said.

“Ok!” Namine said.

The art teacher sighed. Is it that her drawing was so good that she can’t even recognize what it is??
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Yuffie scribbled in her notebook of stuff that was written on the board.

Science was pretty boring sometimes. She was lucky to be sitting at the back because the teacher wouldn’t be able to spot her daydreaming.

She daydreams about…someone. We all know who.

Now, what exactly does she daydream about him? She daydreams the possibilities of him smiling like Sora and Riku.

Imagine Leon coming to school everyday, smiling goofily, eating good candy, laughing and joking around.

Imagine Leon actually having a long funny conversation with Yuffie, and then grinning like Sora.

Imagine Leon giving her good candy….

Ok, that sounds so wrong. Yuffie thought as she scrunched her nose in disgust.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Aerith looked around her class. She thought she knew everyone. But she doesn’t. Did she have amnesia?

“Psst. Aerith.” A girl called out to her.

“Y-Yes?” She answered. Aerith turned to see Yuna. (Just for this chapter, I think.)

“Is it me or the people we know aren’t here?” Yuna asked.

“I guess majority of the people from our class doesn’t take Accounting.” She said.

“I guess you’re right.” Yuna said shrugging. “Then it’s only us.” She said, sighing.

Aerith giggled. “Yeah, you’re right.”

Actually, Cloud used to take accounting until a few days ago. He stopped because he found it hard and boring.

Cloud!! Come back! The only person I know here is Yuna!! Aerith thought desperately.

Cloud sneezed. “Someone’s talking about me, or thinking about me.” He said.

“Ever thought it was Aerith?” Riku asked.

“I suppose so.” Cloud said, thinking.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Since Aerith thought about me, then I can think about her, and then she’d sneeze! It’s like we’re talking, through sneezing!” Cloud said, feeling very intelligent.

Riku laughed.

Leon chuckled. “That’s stupid.” He said. “Besides, it doesn’t happen all the time, and neither you nor Aerith would know what the thoughts are.” He said.

“He’s right y’know.” Riku said.

Cloud sulked. “You didn’t have to put so…so detailed!” He said.

“Then how was I supposed to say it?” Leon asked.

“You could have said, ‘It’s just the sneezes.’ Then I would have stopped saying anything else!” Cloud said.

“Too straightforward. I don’t like it.” Leon said.

“Hey Leon, Cloud. I have a favor to ask you guys.” Riku said. “It’s about Sora and Kairi.” Riku said.

“Say no more! I’m on it!” Cloud said.

“I didn’t even finish what I had to say!” Riku said.

“You want Sora to get to know Kairi better, right?” Cloud asked.

“He already knows Kairi better, he knows her better than any of us!” Riku said. “He was friends with her since young, remember?” He said.

“Oh yeah…” Cloud said.

Leon remembered that too. He forgot about that.

“And so, I want you guys to do something, anything to bring them together. Just don’t do anything drastic. It’ll get our cover blown. If you need help, ask any of the girls. I’m sure they know more than us.” Riku said.

Cloud looked at Riku. “You’re smarter than I expected…” He said, impressed.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Riku asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“It means you actually knew that Sora likes Kairi and vice versa.” Leon said.

“Well, duh, Sora told me he likes Kairi the first day he came to this school and met her again, and Namine told me that Kairi likes Sora.” Riku said, looking very knowingly. (A/N: Does that sound right?)

“Yeah, we expected that.” Cloud said.

“Yeah, it’s quite obvious.” Riku said.

Leon didn’t say a word.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Sora was scared. He saw them again. Them!! TBOG!! TBOG’s back!!!

He started taking a few steps away from the slowly. That meant taking a few steps away from Kairi too.

Kairi turned to see Sora. “What are you doing, Sora?” She asked.

“Uh…nothing out of the ordinary.” He said.

“I…see…” Kairi said, and looked back. She thought that Sora’s avoiding her.

Sora stopped at the tone of Kairi’s voice. He started to get worried. “Hey…Kairi. Are you okay?” He asked.

Kairi forced a smile on her face. “Yeah, I’m totally fine!” She said, showing a thumb up.

“Well….if you say so.” Sora said, shrugging. For now, he’d leave her alone. Maybe she might tell him later…which he knew was not going to happen.

He looked around the room. It was only him and Kairi in one corner, Ms. Juno sitting evilly in the middle of the room, and TBOG on the other side of the room.

“What were we supposed to do?” Sora asked.

“Rehearse!” Kairi said, and shoved the script to him.

“Ok.” He said, scratching his head.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Author’s Notes: Finally!! Sorry I couldn’t put it up yesterday because something was wrong with my internet. Sorry!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry, TBOG is short for The Bunch Of Girls which Sora is scared of because they give him creepy looks and giggle like...creepy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back