• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I dont know if any one has noticed but in the new famitsu scans there has been a minor adjustment to Leons clothing. Instead of the snaps at the top of his black jacket he has the white fur like he did in FFVIII. Wouldnt it be great if Rinoa joined in the FF cameos?

What I dont like is that they made Seifer a kid and a rival for the BHK. But he is Leons rival :(

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The only reason why the Made Sqaull like trhat is because people were complaining that he dident look right. So of course they gave him back his orginal outfit, Cloud they gave him his AC outfit. Makes sense to have them look more accurate in this time round

Jacob Twilight

I guess they made Seifer a rival because
a) He's a popular character (Although I always saw him as a mirror image of Rufus in FFVII- They are identical!!)
b) With a pre-made character, there's not as much need to make a back story.

Killa Goku

Jacob Twilight said:
Yeah, Riona would be cool. Personally, I'd also like to see Red XIII from FFVII too.

I think Seifer is a kid because BHK needs a rival, while Squalls got his hands full already.

I think so as well.

The new attire for Leon looks cool.
I think its better than the one that was in KH.

Killa Goku

Probalbly.
I think when he kept correctin yuffie , he didnt like to be called squall at the time being.

darkmark

I think that the characters from the following final fantasy games are going to show up in KH2: 1990, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, and 2005 Square Enix appear. If you don’t believe me just look at the screenshot on this site: http://www.sorasdomain.net/. The screen should say 2005.12.22 the release date of KH2 in Japan. The screenshot has a black background. It also shows good quality new screenshots. This is also true because Final Fantasy X camse out in 2001 and Auron is in KH2.

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
Leon's hot, he can have his name anyway he wants, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT! Besides I like him better in his FF attire. Why does he always wear those tight pants? Leather can't breath! If Rinoa is in KH2 I will be highly upset with Tetsuya Nomura (anyone besides myself thinks he's hot?).

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If Rinoa is in KH2 I will be highly upset with Tetsuya Nomura (anyone besides myself thinks he's hot?).

The whole sentence in contrast with itself...

If you meant that you would think it sucks that Rinoa is in it, bcuz Squall is so hot, seriously!!

If you meant that it would be awesome if Rinoa would be in it, then bravo! I think so too. Rinoa is perfect and I'm very upset if she's not in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back