• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Thankies! ^_^ Yeah the bubbles one was a little odd but my nephew was running around syaing BUBBLES!

im off fer surgery, getting eye mussels ripped out...joy >_> ill write a chap tday

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
sorry guys I didnt get to write a chap today I cant stare at the screen so I cant type, my eyes are killing me. have a patch on my right eye and my left eye keeps crying blood >_< Ooh tis painful. Ive bumped in to 7 walls today because I had to walk around with my eyes closed and patched.....gragh...if mah eyes are better tommarow ill update.but theyre really sore now so I just cant stare at the screen and keyboard. god.. im going to get some tylenol =_=

Hasta manana ^^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I curse the day I got that surgery >_< Im still in pain and pepto bismol makes meh toss my breakfeast when I didnt even eat anything o_O. well Im sitll in pain but ill be a good bored soul and make a short chap...and there will most likely be typos because im wearing sunglasses.

Sora was still standing in front of Kairi with that same longing, guilty expression in his azure eyes. Meanwhile downstairs....

Riku, Kaze, Noelle, Megan and Ansem ((the dog)) were on the couch. Kaze and Riku were playing Resident Evil, while Ansem chewed on a bone and while the other two watched teh zombehness. Kaze had his blue eyes set in concentration, vowing to kill teh zombehs of the undead. Megan was eating a muffin in the shape of a penguin, Noelle had a sick expression and had a bowl in her lap and napkins in her hand.

"Die you wretched undead!" Riku shouted.

"No Riku! Press A! A! YOURE DOING IT WRONG!" Noelle yelled in a raspy voice.
'
"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!?" He shuted back.

"BECAUSE I PLAYED THIS GAME WHEN I WAS 2!" ((I really did ^^))

Riku almost dropped his controller, "You played a mature teen rated game when you were 2....?" He asked.

She shrugged, "Blame Cousin Squall..." ((i blame mah brother. Its good to have an 18 year difference between siblings ^_^))

Riku shook his head and resumbed playing the game and shooting the zombie trying to eat him. While Kaze blasted the bejesus out of a bat flying near his head like a loooming cloud.

Ansem was smuggling goldfish from the bowl on the couch. Colored goldfish. I like those...I cant eat them or theyll make me gag T_T

Meanwhile Upstairs....

"Sora why did you....choose me?" She quietly asked the specter before her. Sora paused and scratched the back of his neck in the Sora way, "Well why not you Kairi? Youre a good friend....."

Sora POV:

“I see,” she said stepping back away from me. I exhaled loudly, was she now a afraid of me?

“Sora...” I looked at her, her eyes once again were full of tears.“I’m not… I’m not s-sure if I-I’m happy to se-see you or not,” my eyes grew wide when she said that and I cocked an eyebrow. “ Sora.... I wanted to see you, really I did...,you haunted my thoughts and dreams a-and now that I see you I’m not sure if I’m happy or not.”....

When she said all that I felt like I died all over again, the heavy metal and tires crushing my body....

((Very morbid ne?....Morbid......I like that word. Morbid Morbid Morbid.....I will be using it a lot :D))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
MORBID! =D

*cries* So-raaaa!! STUPID...DEAD...PERSON...o.-;

I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY FER YOU!! AND YET LOOK! I ISH CRYING!! ;-;-;-;

...The wholesome snack that smiles back until you bit their heads off!! =D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Whelpers my eyes feel a bit better! WHOOT! SO now I can write. And I am going to be random. Sadness and randomness...thats a good mix ne?-My mom just broke a plate -_- Now I am going to ignore her yells for me to go clean it up so I can write this....

Downstairs....

Riku and Kaze were still busy playing the game and Noelel was chuggign down lemon drops every chance she got. "Why are you etaing so many lemon drops?" Megan asked with a blink.

Through a mouth fulkl of lemon drops she said, "because my throat feels tighter than a gridle around a baptist minister's wife at an all day pancake breakfeast..."

Megan twitched at the mental image she got but resumed watching K-Kun and Riku play. Right now K-Kun's leg was being mauled by an undead doberman and Riku was being attacked by a giant bat.

12 minutes later....

Noelle coughed and turned to Kaze, "K-Kun do you have a cough drop?"

Kaze pressed buttons rapidly, "No Noelle..."

Noelle pouted and asked, "A hard candy?"

Kaze's tone grew more annoyed, "No Noelle..."

She whined and about 5 seonds later asked, "A throat lozenge?"

Kaze threw down his controller and yelped, "Does it say K-Mart on the back of my sweatshirt!?"

Noelle looked upwards, "Actually yes it does, you cheap skate!"

Kaze made a strangled yell of "May your shampoo get mixed up with your preperation-H and shrink your head to the size of a mushroom!"

Ill write more in a ew minutes but my dad wants me to eat chicken cutlets....oh how the mighty have fallen.

Dark Otaku

randomness has always pulled me through....even in civics *flashback to the day I fell asleep in civics....(I called my teacher a demon >.<....my teacher laughed and shook her head.....and I got off the hook...))* actually......it really did......>>.........any sad thing will be covered in randomness so it won't be as sad........I like that Idea....GOOD CHAPPY!!!!! (oops......caps....)

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah well too much pain medication does that to you.....And SA is happy cuz its SA's Birthday!! ^_^ *dances the dance of fourteen*.....wow....I was 10 years old when KH came out.....holy christ on a cracker its been THAT long!?...meh anyway prepeare for morbidism. And itll make you go 'Sora!? How could you!?'

Kairi glimpsed at Sora, seeing the hurt on his face. If she wouldnt go through him, hshed hug him. "Sora...I'm sorry." Se whispered softly while looking down.

Sora shook his head dismissively, "Dont be..."

Kairi fidgeted before asking, 'Hey...Sora?"

"Hm?"

"WHy exactly...are you here?"

Sora got a puzzled expression on his face before leaning against a wall and replying, "When souls have unfinished bussiness on Earth they are required to return and finish their objective....I was allowed to come back because of the sacrifice I made...."

Kairi nodded slowly, tyring ot understand this, "Whats your 'unfinished bussiness'?"

Sora blinked a few times and exhaled, "I'm not even sure...."

Sora crossed the room and sat on his sisters bed and beckoned Kairi to come over.

((Dont get any pervy ideas...Yes Im talking to you Silver xD))

She sat down beside him and they were silent for a minute before Kairi inquired,
"Sora you said....you might have to go to hell....because of stuff you did....right?"

Sora gave a short nod to calrify.

"Yeah...well what did you do?"

Sora sighed again and looked in the oppsiote direction for a few minutes before replying, "Kai...you dont know me..."

Kairi was expecting something big but not this!

"Sora, of course I know you! I've known you for years now!" She laughed.

Sora shook his head, 'Before I came here...I was somebody else...the other me would make you sick..."

Kairi's eyes widened to their almost full extent before she persisted, "Sora tell me! I have a right ot know!"

Sora gave her a guilty glance before looking at the floor.

"Fine....back in Twilightburg....about when Sephiroth took control of my family...Mom was young with two kids she could hardly bring up alone...she was weak, sick....Ever since Dad left for bussiness thw whole world seemed to go down the drain. But when Sephiroth took over it got worse....

First...our money depleted,Sephiroth beat mom, wasted money on booze, beat my sister and me....so when things took a turn for the worst....my sister got pnemounia...of course we didnt have enough money to get her medicine so Sephiroth was just gonna stick her on the side of the road...but I did something that both saved her life and ruined mine."

Kairi's jaw dropped at this statement, "Ever since he was a kid, Sephiroth ruined their lives..."

"What did...you do?"

Sora turned away from her but quietly said, "I sold drugs..."

Kairi's eyes bulged and her hand flew to her mouth, "What!?"

Sora nodded solemnly in response.

"How could this happen!? Innocent, sweet, caring Sora...then again when we first met him he was so angry and cold..."

Sora continued, "Thats why Namine was so surprised to see us at school...because her mom had kinda disowned us as her neice and nephew for what I did...but they started to patch things up. And yeah Sephiroth was my provider. He gave me the drugs and I sold them...thats another reason why I had to be polite around him because he would spill the beans to mom...."

Kairi's heart raced in disbelief, "Sora...did you....ever...?" She stuttered as she couldnt find the words.

Sora nodded, "Yeah....that is another reason why I was so angry when we came here....Sephiroth had cut me off..."

Sora stared at some of the pictures on the wall with a small sad smile.

Kairi could hardly believe her ears. Sora was dead, he was a ghost and now she learned that he not only sold drugs but used them as well....

"So you see....thats the....'other me'." He concluded.

Kairi's eyes bulged some more as she tried to grba Sora but only flopped on to the matress as she went through hhim, "Sora, it cant be over! Dont say it is! You are a good person!"

Sora slightly smiled and he glanced out the window, his eyes bright.

I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere:
He's well hung, and I am hanging up.
Well there's a song on the radio that says:
'Let's get this party started.'
let's get this party started.

What you do on your own time's just fine.
My imagination's much worse, I just never wanna know.
what meant the world had folded
like legs and fingers holding onto what escapes me;
what he has: a better kiss that never lasts.

You said, between your smiles and regrets
Don't say it's over.
Dead and gone, dead and gone yeah

calm before the storm
set it off (set it off) and the sun burnt out tonight.
reception less than warm
set it off and the sun burnt out to...

This is me standing in the arch of the door
hating that look that's on your face
that says there's another fool like me.
There's one born every minute.
There's one born every minute.

What you do on your own time's just fine.
My imagination's much worse, I just never wanna know.
What meant the world imploded, inflated then demoted all my oxygen
to product gas and suffocated my last chance.

You said, between your smiles and regrets
Don't say it's over.
Dead and gone, dead and gone yeah whoaa

Calm before the storm
set it off (set it off) and the sun burnt out tonight.
reception less than warm
set it off and the sun burnt out to...

Calm before the storm, set it off set it off

Calm before the storm, set it off
and the sun burnt out tonight
reception less than warm, set it off
and the sun burnt out tonight

whoa, yeah
the sun burnt out tonight
yeah the sun burnt out tonight

Kairi thought to herself for a while but Sora interupted her, "So, Kai I'm sorry for why I was so cruel to you when we first came here....its because I was deprived...and I was hating the way you were affecting me."

Kairi blinekd and tilted her head in confusion, "Affecting you?"

Sora chuckled slightly before looking at her with a gaze that could peirce the heart and steal the soul, "You...were a reminder to me...you reminded me of being deprived because...."

Sora looked away and got to his feet. He walked twoards the window. HE turned his head slightly so he could stare at her as hte moonlight made him even more transparent.

"Because you are the one thing...I can never have..."
-----------------------------------------------------

Teh saddness! NAUGHTY SPOT! *smacks sora* NO SELLING DRUGS! this could add up to another story *scratches chin* anywhoz Fall Out Boy wrote that song and forgive me if I spelt pnemounia wrong...Anywhoz Im off to take mah eye drops...joy.

darkriku14

beginning and end
yeaaah, i thought they were gonna do naughty things to <_< >_>

BAD MIND! *slaps self*

anyway, good chapter. *gasp* Sora was a bad, bad boy! SHAME ON YOU! xD

the sadness is overwhelming T_T hehe...i forgot the dog's name was Ansem xD

UPDATE SOON! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back