• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

least fav character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

least fav people??

• Sora

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Kairi

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Riku

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • king mickey

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Donald

• Goofy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hayner

• Pence

• Ollete

• others.

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

Axel. he act's gay. and Rix I know were friends and all but dont diss pooh he's a disney classic.

FishBox

I chose Kairi. Her voice actor... She was cute as Dot from A Bugs Life... But she's not good anymore.

Just.... her voice acting is boring... and now the character is dressed up as someone who doesn't belong in a kids game.

But it was hard to decide between her and Riku. I hate him as well... for no reason, also. (=

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ariel! And all her stupid cronies on Atlantica! GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW, i hope they burn and suffer!!! lol

HeartlesGuardian

I voted for Pence cuz he seemed like a girl

But overall, I hated Demyx and Vexen with a passion

And how could u hate Kairi's voice? hayden is a GODESS

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a tie between Ansem [aka the REALLYREALLYREALLY creepy guy who screams 'SUBMIT!' really loud from the original game; one of those clones >:O] and Luxord, 'cause he's annoying. I really dislike Ansem more, though brit-o is fun to fight. And pwn. Horribly pwn.

Xemnas is also weird and creepy and bleh and Zexion's starting to slid onto my list of 'I DON'T LIKE YOU >___>'

Dexel

Beyond hope
I voted on Sora and others. Sora just wasn't the sort of a main character I was looking for...Ignorant, gullible, and, well, other traits that are all too obvious.

As for the other...Atlantica entirely, excluding Sora and co. 'Nuff said.

Also...8 people hate Pence? o_O

Heavens Alicia

PETE! Omg he was so annoying, like, he wasnt hard, just annoying, you know?....AH! i justed hated him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back