• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea & Isa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

Have you noticed that both Lea and Isa have green eyes yet ONLY Saix has yellow/gold eyes?
What do you guys think happened?

Sorry if this has been discused before...

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yup, that we have noticed and discussed before. No matter!

It means that something might've happened to Isa or Saix. Seeing as yellow eyes usually indicate darkness in KH universe then clearly he got a touch of darkness. Might explain why they both got turned into heartless.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
somewhere in the 10 years from BbS to KH...Isa/Saix gives into the darkness, for power.....while Lea/Axel is more for friendship.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm beginning to get pissed off with BBS.
Om the plus side, I called Saix's name years ago.

BGizzles456

Xigbar is in charge of recruiting new members. Saix was first member to join the Organization XIII aside from the original members.

I think Xigbar led Saix into the corridor of darkness which may have eroded his heart without wearing a black hood.

BGizzles456

Does this really affect someone's heart?

Secret Ansem Report 7

While beings born of darkness and those lacking hearts may find them convenient, it is dangerous for others to make much use of the corridors of darkness. Darkness erodes the heart. In search of a place to proceed with my research and planning away from prying eyes, I found myself in "Twilight Town." It is a quiet village, forgotten in the chasm between light and darkness. I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods. My underground research resulted in one new discovery after another. When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being. They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentient "things" are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world. My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches. This new threat...they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose. These non-beings: "Nobodies." A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes. It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme. "Organization XIII," formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research. Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to head for where six of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer limits of the realm between darkness and light: Castle Oblivion.
Yes.

........................25 chars

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I could be wrong, but I could've sworn Siax's eye only turned yellow what the moon was out.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Xigbar is in charge of recruiting new members. Saix was first member to join the Organization XIII aside from the original members.

I think Xigbar led Saix into the corridor of darkness which may have eroded his heart without wearing a black hood.

Haha funny you should say that when, Xigbar and Saix don't even have hearts. Unless you're talking about Braig and Isa.

BGizzles456

Haha funny you should say that when, Xigbar and Saix don't even have hearts. Unless you're talking about Braig and Isa.

Now that you mentioned it, you're right. Maybe Isa fell into darkness before he turned into a Nobody.

advent wolf

Marly I think BGizzles456 meant when Xigbar led Isa through a corridor of darkness in order for Isa to become a heartless

I also think that Isa's name is pronounced ee-sah

BGizzles456

Marly I think BGizzles456 meant when Xigbar led Isa through a corridor of darkness in order for Isa to become a heartless

I also think that Isa's name is pronounced ee-sah

No, Marly is right. The corridor of darkness erodes hearts, but how can it erode a Nobody's heart when they don't have a heart to begin with? Well if that's the case, then why would they wear the black cloak figure anyway? Also, why would Xigbar want to recruit Isa when he's still in his complete form? Maybe Xemnas wanted him which is why he became second in command? Did Xehanort and Isa have some sort of relationship? Who knows...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No, Marly is right. The corridor of darkness erodes hearts, but how can it erode a Nobody's heart when they don't have a heart to begin with? Well if that's the case, then why would they wear the black cloak figure anyway? Also, why would Xigbar want to recruit Isa when he's still in his complete form? Maybe Xemnas wanted him which is why he became second in command? Did Xehanort and Isa have some sort of relationship? Who knows...

Not just the heart but the entire being as well. That's why the Organization wears the cloaks. and the reaso nthat Saix and Xemnas were so close was kind of revealed in Days; that Saix and Axel planne dahead of time to become the second most powerful, and essentially become second in ocmmand for power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back