• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Late Birth by Sleep review 13/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Reviewed by Australian TV show "Good Game".

Good Game - ABC TV

I think it got like 16 or 18 out of 20 rubber chickens, I can't remember.

They just comment on the same stuff, the gameplay was brilliant, keyblades were great, load times sucked and trying to figure out the Ven/Sora/Roxas stuff

Llamapox

I saw this. It annoyed me that they complained they didn't know much about the story, and that their "reading" didn't help much. They could have just played the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, Bajo did say he only went through one storyline and Hex said she went through Aqua's so thats two storylines. Still, that was annoying that they are still noobs with the storyline

Z

Zulkir

Well, Bajo did say he only went through one storyline and Hex said she went through Aqua's so thats two storylines. Still, that was annoying that they are still noobs with the storyline

Kinda hard when you have to mash it together from 4 games, filter out the retcons, fill in the bad scriptwriting of KH2 with interviews in order to get the story.

In fact I think the interviews cause more confusion.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Eh, they could have done a bit more research though. That whole Sora/Ven/Roxas thing...I felt that it was awkward to sit through

Raebus

Haha, so having not played many KH games and not knowing the entire story makes them noobs? The majority of the reviewers probably aren't aware of the "complex" story told through out all the KH games. I'm not going to blame them for not knowing much, story wise.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, so having not played many KH games and not knowing the entire story makes them noobs?

um was that directed at me? They called themselves noobs in the review...at the start of it

Raebus

Ah nevermind then.

They seemed to like it anyway, which is all that matters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just a reminder to Australians, their sister show "Good Game Spawn Point" is also reviewing it. Whether or not its the same, I dont know but it is something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back