• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Words of Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

"Cursed Keyblade."

Those are the final words we hear Xemnas say upon the final blow delivered to him in Kingdom Hearts 2.

But what if rather than him just blurting out a swear like "Damn Keyblade" those words had a deeper meaning to them?

Perhaps Xemnas was remembering something from the time before he was still human? Like a Keyblade wielded by a dark being (making it cursed)?

Honestly, I think there was more purpose behind what he says, mainly because it's the complete opposite of what he said about the Keyblade in your first visit to Hollow Bastion.

Quote: Xemnas - "The Keyblade...a truly marvelous weapon. Were it only in more...capable
hands..."

If he finds it to so marvelous, why go and swear at it? Not to mention he lacks the ability to truly feel anger over something. =/

Just something that came to mind for discussion. =/

Souten Ni Zase

You're looking way too hard. He was pissed that he got killed. The Keyblade killed him(or Sora, I guess... the weapon was the Keyblade, though), so he insulted it. I mean, what did you want him to say when he got killed? "Marvelous Keyblade"?

sparr0w

You're looking way too hard. He was pissed that he got killed. The Keyblade killed him(or Sora, I guess... the weapon was the Keyblade, though), so he insulted it. I mean, what did you want him to say when he got killed? "Marvelous Keyblade"?
ahaha
posted at the same time,
but same reasoning
yup your thinking too mucho

Owaz

He can't feel anger to be pissed. =P

Owaz

They pretend they have feelings.

Even so, that's just an excuse. Pretending to feel is not the same as actualy feeling. It defeats the entire purpose of them lacking emotions, if you ask me.

Besides, the Keyblade is supposed to purify darkness or well...Heartless (and Nobodies I suppose). Xemnas wanted to be whole again (convienantly his Heartless was destroyed which made it possible) so he would have gotten what he wanted.

Anyways, you guys are looking at it from just the stand point that it was merely a pointless insult. No need to be biased away from the fun of theorizing. =P

Souten Ni Zase

Even so, that's just an excuse. Pretending to feel is not the same as actualy feeling. It defeats the entire purpose of them lacking emotions, if you ask me.

Besides, the Keyblade is supposed to purify darkness or well...Heartless (and Nobodies I suppose). Xemnas wanted to be whole again (convienantly his Heartless was destroyed which made it possible) so he would have gotten what he wanted.

Anyways, you guys are looking at it from just the stand point that it was merely a pointless insult. No need to be biased away from the fun of theorizing. =P
He was just insulting the Keyblade because it killed him. Nothing more.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's just the phrase he says when his HP reaches zero. It's about as relevant as Saix's "I'd cry, if I had a heart", or Demyx's "Sigh, beat again".

You're looking too deply into this.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i think what he said was "curse you keyblade" not "cursed keyblade"
he was cursing the keyblade before
i don't blame him he suffered ALOT before he died

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think any sequence of words would have had much of a difference. He was angry that he fell at the hands of the Keyblade, but I do somewhat agree with you. Xemnas very well may have some ties or links to the Keyblade as well as to the wielders. Nomura said that the 3 Knights were linked to Xemnas. Also I find it wierd that Xehanort was discovered by Ansem the Wise after the Keyblade warriors dissapeared. Xigbar knows a lot about those things and more.lol

lionheartroar83

he was cursing the keyblade. He was merely a villain delivering a last line in this, nothing more. I agree with the others in saying you are looking way too much into this. If this is what happens then we have to look into the meanings of all the words uttered don't we? yeah, we won't be doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back