• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last person to post here, wins~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
[*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S]

Awards
without a doubt, i know stickdom hearts is light.

*destroys mega's darkness with friendship clip montage*
[*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S]

​'
[*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S][*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S]
Gah... This light... It's too much...

This isn't the end of me, you pawns... I'll return! *vanishes in the intensity of light*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yay i win bring back fun kawaii mega you turd

[*I*N*T*E*N*S*I*F*I*E*S]

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;DrC_n5hUDKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrC_n5hUDKs[/video]

As the name implies for ya'll.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tokyo ghoul? how about u toke my ghoul
28137.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
u aren't the boss of me. you only just friended me. you have to be on my friend's list for at least 3 days before you can be my boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back