• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .:[{.Las.Cinco.Muertes.}]:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Okay. This fic is being brought into the world because we, SorasAngel1292, Kaze_Krazy, and myself, are really board. .-. So, yeah.

Readers, or people that are going to look-and-leave (also called: Look-and-leaves), so that we end up with 58,239 views and three posts (made by ourselves), we hope you enjoy this KH-vaguely-related-AU-Jurassic-Park-Fic-That-Goes-By-The-Books-So-Hammond-Is-Dead fic. <.<; >.>;

Anyway. Heres we guz.

~~~~~~~Uglysquiggles~~~~~~~
Tim's assistant, Merideth Matthews, a young girl who was obsessed with her looks - and only slightly concerned about her job - walked into the door, sighing before saying, "It is done. The invitations should be received by all of the participants by today."

He looked up at her, preoccupied. "Hmm? Oh, yes. Good," he muttered. He sloshed the wine in his glass around, one hand under his chin as he stared into his coffee table. The red liquid could not satisfy his thirst for something more than this empty life - a fact he already knew. As a recovered alchohalic, he knew the risks and would never enter that world again. This wine was even diluted, so that the flavour wouldn't seduce him into that sin again. He didn't want to live that way, so he took extra measures to avoid it.

Without it, though, he did a lot of thinking. He watched the table again, not paying attention to the sound of his personal assistant's high-heeled feet as she left the room, sighing dramatically again. His mind was elsewhere, back to a press conference that occured just a few months ago.

"Mr. Murphy! Mr. Murphy! A quick question - LMAO News!" An obnoxious reporter next to a few photographers called out. Tim flashed a grin before nodding at the man, pointing, too.

"Mr. Murphy, what are your plans for the future? You have just inherited quite a fortune, and I'm sure everyone's wondering if you wish to continue... Let's say, the 'Family Business,' " The reporter inquired, a nervous grin plastered on his face. The other reporters, photographers, and bystanders laughed with the man. Tim gave a chuckle, though his inner reaction was rage.

The 'Family Business' was a term tabloids used when they referred to Jurassic Park, his grandfather's theme park. A theme park that went horrible wrong - one that took his life. The incidents that took place there shamed his family, causing his mother to hit the bottle, his father to cheat on Tim's mother, and his sister, Lex, to become a razor-toting, skin-cutting, depressed mess of a woman. Not to mention the fact that she'd been kicked out of her Woman's League of Softball, which had been her only passion.

Tim answered the question with a twinkle of mischief in his eye. "Let's just say, I have plans to restore honor to my family's name," he answered, signaling that the press conference was over, though many reporters called out his name, hoping for just "one more quick answer."

Tim shook his head, wondering how his plans would work out. For better or for worse, he wasn't completely sure he cared. He stared at the glass of diluted wine in his hand, before downing it and leaving the glass on the table. He walked away, knowing the plans couldn't possibly go astray.
~-~
"Goodbye, Son!" Ketso cried out, throwing his arms around Aozora. Aozora didn't stiffen like he usually did when people hugged him - it was his father, even if they were the same age in this universe. Time travel. Gets ya everytime. He returned the hug, laughing.

"I'm going to a "Tropical Paradise" for a free vacation, Dad!" the younger blonde exclaimed. "What could be better?"

"Letting us go with you?" Megan, his mother asked immediately. She was protective of her son, even if she didn't show it. Her attitude said "Call me 'Mom' and die," but her eyes said: "Oh, my sweet baby. Please tell me you remembered to pack your special squishy comfort toys!" Aozora sighed.

"It'll be... What, a week? Maybe two? I mean," he added hurriedly, seeing the look on his mother's face when he admitted that he didn't know when he'd be back, "It's weird that they didn't post a date on the invite, but I'm sure I'll find out immediately. Probably when the helicopter gets here to take me there. No big deal."

Ketso's eyes stared at his son's nervously. "Hmm. Well, have fun. Stay away from Sora. Always. Forever. And take my father's cell phone. He's almost out of minutes, though, and he doesn't get very good reception."

"That's a comfort to know," Aozora sighed, his voice layered with sarcasm. The Al Bhed emerald in his otherwise dark eyes revealed that he was feeling just a little homesick - before his ride even got here.

"I'm gonna be fine," he finished, hugging his parents again and picking up his suit case. His trenchcoat would protect him from anything a helicopter threw at him.

Ketso nervously added, "Put your game face on!" Aozora threw on a scowl. Megan howled and grabbed Aozora as he turned around.

"Don't leave!" she cried. "It's like Jurassic Park all over again!"

Aozora stared at her, bewildered. "I've never been to Jurassic Park. Haven't even seen the movies! Or read the book..."

Megan looked shocked. "It was on your summer reading list! For credit!"

Aozora turned around, running into the taxi that would carry him to where he was supposed to wait for the Helicopter. "Gotta go, bye! See ya!"

Ketso turned to Megan. "I hope he'll be okay!" She nodded, hugging the green-eyed blonde. She couldn't believe her child was leaving her. Or that she had a child. Either way, she was shocked. And surprised. And she wasn't sure why, but she felt that her ego should be hurt, so she pretended it was.

Ketso turned to her. "There's a book?"
~-~
Dark and Calista turned to Nyroc. The two of them might've looked strange - boy boys had amethyst hair and the woman had light lavendar locks ((Ooh. Alliteration. Ph34r it)). Not to mention the fact that they all looked like they could've stared in an anime or something. Especially Dark. Calista turned to her son.

"Nyroc, be good. Make good choices. If you have a question, ask Uncle Hollow!" She said, praying that her son would listen. He nodded. Dark took his offspring by the shoulders.

"Not Sora. DON'T. TALK. TO SORA," he shook his boy lightly, and Nyroc let out a laugh, steadying himself. Dark raised himself to his full height. He crossed his arms, looking thoughtful.

"The most important thing, though," he decided, staring with concern at the sky, "is that you flirt with the chicks there. That's number one priority. Other than staying away from Sora. Please. Stay away from Sora."

Nyroc laughed, running a hand through his hair, which was parted cleanly down the middle. "I promise! What's the big deal?"

Dark shook his head. "You don't know. I've had to talk to him before. I was part of that sorry-excuse-for-a-Niwa. He tried to come onto me. When I'm PART of him." He shuddered in horror as Calista patted his back soothingly. Then, he regained his composure.

"Go, son!" He said dramatically. "Be a man." Then he flashed a grin, pointing at his son. "A man who knows a lotta chicks." Calista elbowed him, and he doubled over in mock pain. Or was it mock? O.O SUPER SMILIE IN A FIC TIME! o_O; o_O;

Ahem.

Nyroc nodded, turning. He was halfway out of the front yard when his father shouted, "AND FOR CLOUD'S SAKE, DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!"

Nyroc snickered as he left, heeding his father's warning. Calista turned to her husband. She laughed, patting him on the back again as he stared importantly after his son. "Being a father has softened you," she chuckled, nudging him playfully. He rolled his eyes.

"Be realistic. This bad boy isn't a softy," he snarled, striking a pose. She laughed before walking back into the house. He trailed behind her, thinking who knows what. >.O; 'Cept maybe Silver. >.O;
~-~
"Can you get me there?" Helix asked the woman in the pale green truck, and she nodded. She looked kind enough. Her license plate had an advertisment that was anti-child abuse. He trusted her enough to ask for a ride to a heliport, after careful analysis (which THIS authoress prayed she spelt right). She opened the door for him, and he slid into the passenger's seat, the leather upholstery feeling comfortable after having walked most of the way there.

She glanced at him, both hands firmly on the wheel. "Why didn't your parents take you?" She asked. He could tell she wasn't trying to pry, that she was genuinely curious. Maybe a little worried.

"They... She... I don't have any," he muttered, looking out his side-window at the passing scenery. She said something along the lines of "oh," and didn't ask many more questions. He thanked Cloud. Maybe she was actually sane.

But he didn't really believe in sanity. At least, in adults.

It was kind of a short ride. He still couldn't believe his 'luck.' Helix never won anything, and now he was going on a free trip to some tropical island. It was almost like magic. Which, of course, made him suspect just about everything included in it. It wasn't natural. People didn't do nice things. People beat their kids or walked out on them. Or let strange people ride with them to a heliport, without asking more than one question.

That's right, he didn't trust this woman much. She didn't seem to care. He frowned most of the way there, knowing that he'd be "relaxing" on the island soon. One last refrain from his mother and horrible past. Helix doubted that he could relax, but at least he'd be able to forget. For a little, anyway.

The truck stopped - they were there already. He murmered a thank you and hopped out, without any luggage - what did he have to take there, anyway? The woman drove off, and he stood at this great, empty lot.
~-~
Sora Niwa turned down his radio. His parents had told him that "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" was not a song that was appropriate for his age group. He had rolled his eyes, tugging at his bracelets, telling them that just because it wasn't jazz didn't mean it was bad. They told him that wasn't what they were referring to.

"Well," he said to himself, "I'm sure that they won't have a problem with "It's Raining Men!" What station is this, anyway?" He frowned, trying to think. He gave up on it, though - his one brain cell couldn't handle something of that magnitude - and turned back to his Salmon-Coloured bedspread. The puffy comforter was supporting a magenta-tinted leather suit case, which had pictures of Riku plastered all over it. He was packing it with dresses, skirts, skorts, and shoes aplenty. He frowned, placing a pair of blue-jeans in them. For the longest time, he'd hated jeans, but then he discovered the equivalent of Girls' Jeans For Men: Bootcut.

"I guess I'm all ready to go!" He chimed as he ran down the stairs with his suit case. His mother looked up from her mug of coffee and groaned, rubbing her temples in pain. Sora knew she was depressed. He thought maybe he wasn't girly enough for her. That had to be it.

"Mother," he tried to explain. "I can't help that I'm a boy."

His mother stared at him in disgust, barely opening her mouth before his father skidded into the room. He pushed his boy out the door and yelled, "HAVE FUN!"

Sora skipped down his driveway, not worried about getting there. Everyone loved to pick up a girl who could sing! He would bless their automobile with sparkles and glitter, so he'd have no problem getting a ride.
~-~
Hollow ran a clawed, ebony hand through his dark tresses, staring at his "son." He'd only just discovered him, and, frankly, he wasn't really ready to be a father at the age of seventeen. Even if his kid was from the future. It was weird. Seemed like every other family on the block had someone from ten years into the future, or twenty, or even a hundred! The world was going to heck on a fast train, he decided. Still, he enjoyed his son's company. No matter how much the boy reminded him of... Her.

Azul had skin the colour of a blue that was both Baby and Sky, not a bad colour, but unusual. Other than that, he was almost identical to Hollow. The hair fell the same way, his eyes held the same brightness - Only difference was that his hair was gray, and Hollow's was dark as night. He was much shorter, too. Hollow was 6'2," and his boy was maybe 5'11". Allecto's height genes, he guessed.

"Azul, you don't have to put that spell over yourself. I'm not ashamed of your skin colour." Even if it is Allecto's, the girl who constantly tears my life apart and tries to hurt yours'.

Azul laughed, his voice like music. "It doesn't bother me, Dad. Besides, it might not bother you, but it makes people look at me a little strangely." Hollow grinned dryly, staring at his son's right hand.

The hand was like Hollow's - Dark and clawed, looking mysterious and mutilated all at the same time. The only differences were that Hollow had two hands like that, whereas Azul had only one, and Hollow's was as dark as his hair, though Azul's was simply a darker blue. Those hands were almost two times as big as a regular fifteen-year-old's, though. It didn't hurt or anything - but it did attract attention.

Azul chuckled, the tones of his voice clear and soft. "At least I'll always be able to make conversation!"

That was another thing. Azul was very much an optimist. Hollow, despite himself, was the opposite, and the blue boy's mother was exactly the same way - and yet a million times worse, in Hollow's opinion.

Hollow clapped his son on the back. He picked up their small backpack and slung it over his shoulder, before saying - brightly as he could, "Let's go, then!"

Azul followed, his eyes alive with excitement, and they walked out of the apartment, off to adventure.
~-~
Hollow stared at the others as they sat in the helicopter. He and his son walked in to be greeted by a scowling Aozora - he was acting tough again. Well, he was, but not to the point where he glared at everything to express it. He was putting on an act so that no one would mess with him. It was working, apparently.

There was also a boy Hollow didn't know, in the corner, with flaming red hair and aquamarine eyes. He didn't look too happy. Azul whispered, "That's Helix. He's cool." The boy looked up, nodded at Azul, and went back to staring at the wall. Hollow didn't press the boy for introductions. He knew what it was like to have a hard past.

Sora, the one person Hollow didn't want to see, was drawing pictures of some kind of... Queen-looking stick-figure on the walls of the tiny room, singing a song in a very much off key tone, so loud that Hollow could hear him over the helicopter's rapidly spinning blades.

"MAN!" Sora yelled, "I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!" It was almost in a recognizable rhythm. Almost. Hollow cringed, but Azul smiled like he hadn't heard it, sitting across from Helix, who glanced up for a second again.

Nyroc, Hollow's 'nephew' waved at him before Aozora snapped his head up. "Hollow! Can you get Sora to stop singing?!" The blonde asked pleadingly.

"Not without spilling blood," Hollow answered, sitting next to his son. The helicopter lifted into the air, and Hollow's pointed, ebony ears adjusted to the sound. Aozora groaned.

"I don't care!" he moaned, glaring at the floor and doubling over. "Just get him to shut up!"

Sora's singing promptly got louder, and his shirt seemed even frilly-er than it had been a few seconds ago. The queen he was drawing, Hollow realized, was himself with a crown. And a dress. And a king named Riku. He trembled in hatred and disgust inwardly before Helix yelled, "Shut up, you git!" at Sora "The Queen" Niwa.

Sora silenced himself, but not before giggling. "Okay, sweetheart!" Hollow turned to see Helix crush the upholstery of his seat, and the metal bar that supported it. Azul looked sympathetic. Aozora, however, teased Helix.

"Hey, Felix. Do you think they serve peanuts on this flight?" He said, elbowing Helix. Helix tried not to lose control.

"Nope. That's only on Commercial Airlines. And it's Helix."

"Oh, is it? Felix?" Aozora asked, innocently.

"Helix."

"Okay... Felix." Aozora said the last word under his breath, but Hollow noticed Helix's eye twitch. He tried not to smirk. It wasn't like he didn't feel sorry for Helix. He had just been insulted by Sora AND Aozora. But Aozora's smile was infectous, even for Hollow. Aozora wondered aloud, "Do you think we'll get to parachute out? Y'know, jumpin'? Me and Rhea always loved the sky..."

Azul turned. "Not sure. Let's see... Nyroc, Helix, Me, Dad, Sora, and Aozora. All six are here. Ready to go to, what, Hawaii? Some tropical island around there? It's gonna be a long flight, so we better try to get along." He grinned, pulling at a sapphire ear lightly. Hollow did the same thing with his dark coloured ones, he realized, when he was nervous, or trying to calm people. Things he rarely did.

"Actually," a man Hollow recognized as the pilot said, standing and coming towards them. "You're not going to that island. And it is going to be a long flight. Maybe you'd better try to fall asleep."

Before Hollow knew what was happening, Azul had some kind of tranquilizer dart in his neck, just below his jugular vein. Hollow stood immediately, Nyroc lept up, and Helix dealt a hard punch to the Pilot's side.

"No!" Hollow ordered. "If we kill him, who's gonna land the..."

Suddenly, everything started to fade into black. That's what I get for tryin' to be nice, Hollow thought as he slipped into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, hope that's gud. Don't know who's gonna update next. XD​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
PICKLE! -drags RENT actors into thread- You did this so bloody, effin', [insert more British adjectives here] well! You captured everyone perfectly! -clings to Dark, Ny and Helix-

I swear, I laughed so many times whilst reading this brilliance. Sora. Ah, the gender confused comic relief! -revives Angel- Here be a -checks Shrek 2 script- token of my gratitude!

Now,...who shall post next? o_o

Krazy

Jabberwocky
... ohmydeargosh.

I WANT TO KILL THAT PILOT. DIE. GRR. RAWR.

-kicks and glares at things-

Teh sky thing was, like, a warning. XD Yer gonna like that sky a lot later, Aozoree.

HAHA.

I luff Azul. XD I be callin' him Bloo. -clings-

AND FELIX ISH TEH AWESOME. <333 Felix. :3

-subscribes-

I VOLUNTEER!

NOELLE TO UPDATE NEXT! :D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Holy heck. HOLY HECK.

HOLLOW. AND ALLECTO. THEY HAVE A KID. EW. EW.

How come I miss all the really important chats?! You guys could've waited a day. ;>.>

Now Allecto is freaked, and so is Rhea, because she's sure Aozora won't be safe and she's upset she couldn't go too.

But j00 better update this SOON. D:<

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Allrighty, here is the next chapter. Kind of sucky, but my minds been on other things toady. <_< >_>

"W-Wha-?"

Hollow's groggy, phosphorus eyes fluttered open, but his head promptly started spinning due to the sudden illumination. He was about to move his hand to rub his aching head, only to discover that he couldn't move his hands.

Actually, he couldn't move any part of his body above the neck! Raising his raven topped head ever so slightly; he could see that his wrists, his ankles, and even his abdomen were strapped down against some sort of lab table.

"Oh, no." Hollow muttered whilst his eyes traveled around the room, realizing that he was indeed trapped in some type of lab. Trashing about was useless and screaming would only draw attention to the fact that he was conscious, but he couldn't just lie here! Turning his cranium to a 90 degree angle, he realized that he wasn't alone in this ominous environment.

Sora, Nyroc, Azul, Helix, and Aozora were also strapped to this table, but they hadn't regained consciousness as of yet. Upon the cold, metal table, Hollow was on the farthest left, followed by the dirty blonde teenager, next came Hollow's own spawn, then the result of two angels getting jiggy, next came Fel-Helix, then the gender confused idiot herself.

"Hey, Aozora!" Hollow whispered feverishly in an attempt to stir the boy. Aozora merely grunted in response, completely ignoring the fact that he was facing the unknown, strapped to a lab table, and surrounded by mounds of sinister equipment. "Geez, what happened last night? Did I drink too much blueberry tequila again?" A voice from the right of Aozora groaned.

Hollow recognized the voice as his 'nephew', Nyroc, and proceeded to hiss, "Psst! Nyroc! Can you hear me?" "Loud n' clear, cap'n." Was the answer Hollow received. "Do you REALIZE where we are?!" Hollow hastily inquired. Nyroc raised his head, as much as the confines could allow, and let his weary, lavender eyes wander around the room. "Are we in Aruba?"

Silence.

After a long, drawn out pause, Hollow sighed, "Why would we be in Aruba?" Nyroc managed to shrug ever so slightly, and stated, "I just thought that these might be one of those special rooms Dad was telling me about." Hollow's eyes widened for a split second, but he only shook his head dismissively, "How this kid managed to get to adolescence without being emotionally scarred is a mystery to me..."

"Nngh. No, Riku. Don't touch me there."

Both Hollow and Nyroc stiffened with a shudder as they heard the unmistakable voice of Sora. The two boys shared a frightened glance, but both were too scared to even ask Sora what he was dreaming about. However, it seemed that they wouldn't have to...

"Huh? Wha? Who? HOW?!"

Oh, boy. Sleeping Matrix had been awakened from his slumber.

Aozora's chocolate colored eyes darted around the room wildly. His chest was rising and falling with increasing momentum, and Hollow could see that his hands were shaking. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIEEEE!" Aozora shrieked, and violently began thrashing about. Aozora's screaming, and thrashing stimulated Helix, Azul and Sora to awake from their siesta, but none of them were very amused by Aozora's unnecessary yelps.

"Shut up!" Helix grumpily growled [insert another word beginning with 'g' here]. Still, Aozora didn't heed the warning, but only continued shouting about calamities like the apocalypse, planes raining from the sky, and burnt tater tots. Azul attempted to sit up, but when he was thwarted he asked, "Dad? Are you all right?"

Hollow shouted over Aozora's petrified yells, "Yeah, I'm okay. What about you, Helix?" The fiery haired teenager slowly turned his head to face Hollow, but there was no hiding the fact that Sora was clutching his shoulder. "Oh, I'm just DANDY!" Helix chirped in a voice that simply oozed sarcasm.

Hollow silently nodded at the boy's reply. He pitied him, that's for sure.

"Save me, Helix!" Sora cried as he clawed at Helix's thin, black, cotton shirt. A small portion of Helix's tanned chest was being revealed through Sora's persistent clawing, and this was frightening Helix beyond measure. "Stop it!" He roared as he tried to backhand the drama queen. "A handsome knight is supposed to save the beautiful princess when she is in danger!" Sora cried out desperately.

Nyroc and Hollow continued to shake their heads at the brunette's despicable behavior whilst Aozora remained locked in his terrified state. "Sora, you do that one more time, and I'm gonna write on this wall, 'For a good time, call Sora Niwa!' Helix shouted as he head butted Sora square in the forehead.

Azul chuckled at Helix's threat as if it were absurd, and replied, "Helix, I've only seen male personnel here."

"EXACTLY!" Helix triumphantly declared.

"Now, everybody calm down!" Nyroc ordered with an unusually fierce tone of voice. Amazingly, Aozora ceased his pointless shouting, Sora stopped groping Helix, and Helix stopped his attempt at writing blasphemy upon the wall. "Now, if we work together, we might be able to get out of this. We all have some useful quality, right?"

Sora promptly and annoyingly began squealing, "That's right! Azul, you're the optimistic one, and Nyroc, you're the perverted, but emotionally complex one, and Helix, you're the dark, 'needs mental help' one, Aozora, you're the paranoid one, Hollow, you’re the cool and reliable one, and I'm the nice one. Everybody always likes me.

Helix twitched once, but looked Sora in the eyes with a growl of, "The dark, 'needs mental help' one isn't so crazy about you..."

Trying to keep the peace, Azul swiftly inquired, "Uh, is anyone able to get out of their bindings?" Instantly, each bishie began thrashing and twisting around in their confines, but it seemed futile. "Sooo, who's the luckiest girl in the history of the world!" Sora giggled, making everyone sick to their stomachs. Hollow testily grumbled, "Well, it wasn't your mother."

Sora, quite amazingly, had managed to free one of his scrawny, St. Ives treated wrists, and was waving his manicured hand at everyone. "Good. Sora, you free Helix, and the-," "I'm not letting Rainbow Boy touch me!" Helix interrupted. The auburn haired teenager's radioactive eyes were distrusting and cold as he spoke.

"Helix, come on don't be ir-,"

"NO!"

Azul slumped back onto the lab table in defeat. Once Helix said no, trying to change his mind was like trying to get Sora to like girls. A heavy silence hung between the six, but after a couple minutes, Aozora sighed, "Well, if we're going to die I might as well ask you guys something."

Hollow and Azul grunted to assure Aozora that he was listening, but Nyroc and Helix were silent as the grave. "Well, you know I love Rhea more than anything, right?" Aozora began nervously.

"Right." Azul nodded in agreement.

Aozora contemplated for a few seconds, but began rambling fondly, “Rhea makes me feel light and special. When we're together we laugh a lot." Nyroc shrugged carelessly, and replied, "Why wouldn't you, you're both naked."

Even though Azul was separating the two bishies, Nyroc could feel the bloodlust from here, but could also see the blush growing on Aozora's cheeks. The Kaitou smirk graced Nyroc’s lips, for he always knew how to get on Aozora’s nerves.

"Getting back on subject, what are you worried about Aozora?" Hollow snippily asked. He didn't want to play psychologist all day. After cooling down, Aozora bit his lip and quietly asked, "Tell me, is it possible for a girl to love two men at the same time?" Hollow and Azul noticed Aozora's eyes wander towards Nyroc as he concluded his question.

Suddenly, Sora's voice rang out from behind Helix, "Set the scene. Have we been drinking?"

The five tried to ignore Sora, but the comment sure hadn't helped Aozora's morale. Nyroc, being oblivious to the fact that he was a part of the problem, tried to console Aozora by saying, "Dad says that when there is on your mind that is bothering you, you should take your mind off it."

Azul nodded and added, "That's a good idea. How does your dad get his mind off it? Reading a book, maybe?" Before Nyroc could even open his mouth, Hollow punctually replied, "No, gettin' it on in a closet." That only seemed to make Aozora feel worse. "I can't believe this! Here I am, strapped to a lab table, probably next in line for death row, and I'm having a conversation about Nyroc's parents’ love life! Could it get any worse!?"

"Guys, I have to tinkle..." Sora whispered into the silence.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
My brain... >.< But Sora's comment was pretty funny.

"Set the scene. Have we been drinking?"

xD He's the only chick on the island, though? I think Rhea should go there. Her boyfriend's being hit on by the Gender Bender. xO

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
OH MY FLIPPING MOD. SORA IS AN IDIOT.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THAT CHAP WAS PSYCHEDELIC! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ZOMG, PWNAGE.

Now, updation. Krazuh's turn. XD

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Krazeh hopes j00 read all of this! It looked really long on WordPad. Dx; She worked 'til nearly midnight! o:

-throws guilt at all of j00-

And if you have any questions about their appearences, ask Krazeh and she will clear j00 up. :3

~~~TEH CHAPPY!~~~​

Helix, being the closest to Sora, viciously began wracking at his bindings to try to scoot away from the only girl in the group while Sora made several interesting faces in an attempt to ward away his need to relieve himself.

Hollow tossed Sora a dry look,"You mean you're not wearing your Pull-Up, Sora?" This threw the boys into an ill-contained fit of snickers.

"She's a big girl now," Aozora added with a grin, and the guys laughed again, louder this time. Azul was the only one who was trying not to be rude. He's so nice. <3

They've apparently forgotten their current situation. Hmph, boys are idiots.

"You won't be laughing for long!" An unnaturally villainous voice suddenly declared, stepping out from the shadows and revealing Tim, holding a megaphone to his face.

"...how long have you been standing there?" Azul asked curiously.

Tim paused for a moment, "Since that little girl over there started whining about being a princess."

Nyroc raised his eyebrows in slight amusement slash confusion, asking,"What's with the megaphone?"

Tim stared down at the voice-altering apparatice. "It was to make me sound more ... evil."

"Oh."

"It worked really well!" Azul complimented cheerfully, and Hollow looked over at him with mild concern. How could Hollow's apparent spawn be so ... happy?

It's, like, blasphemy.

"Uhm, why'd you kidnap us?" Aozora spoke up awkwardly, trying to raise his hand, but then slowly realized he couldn't.

"Wrong!" Tim corrected, pointing at him.

Pointing ish rude, Tim.

"You all came onto that helicoptor willingly, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah but..." Aozora trailed off, mumbling incoherently.

"I thought we were gonna meet chicks!" Nyroc protested in obvious fury, then quickly added,"Don't mean Sora, either."

"And," Sora cried sadly, eyes going all shiny-like with tears, "I thought I was finally gonna have my chance with one of these guys!"

The captured boys slowly looked over at the only girl in the group, then hesitantly began scooting away from her. Even Tim looked a bit frightened.

"And I thought I had issues," he muttered, watching Sora pull one hand out of her restraints to fluff her spikes before calmly shoving the manicured hand back under the strap of the table.

"The hell do you want from us?" Felix- I mean, Helix growled, clenching his fists in pure annoyance and hatred.

Tim put the megaphone up to his face and said in a menacing, echoing voice,"Revenge!"

Aozora waited for the echoes to cease before demanding,"What have we ever done to YOU?!"

"Not you kids, but THEM."

"Them?" Azul repeated, tilting his head to the side and starting to feel a little bad for Tim.

AZUL. You've been strapped to a kinky lab table by this nutcase. And you're feeling BAD for him?! Dude. I thought I was too nice. Borrow some hate from Hollow, man.

Tim turned his back to the captured bishies, clenching his fists in burning rage. "I won't let others' mistakes be the foundation of my grandfather's unrealized dream."

"Wah?"

"Say what?"

"Was your grandfather insane, too?"

"I'm sorry about that...."

"That's great. I don't care."

"PONIES!"

Tim turned back to the kids, eyes smoldering, and he suddenly grabbed some glistening metal object off of a nearby table that seemed to appear out of nowhere. "And if this is the only way to get that respect back ... THEN SO BE IT!"

"I think he's quoting Disney movies now," Aozora muttered bitterly, glaring at the ceiling.

"Little Mermaid!" Sora offered with far too much pep.

"That's the one...."

"Silence!" Tim commanded, twitching.

Hollow tossed a bland look at him,"Say somethin'?"

"Nope, it must have been the walls talking," Helix replied for the fuming Tim, not missing a beat.

"You guys are kinda mean," Azul slowly pointed out with a "._." look.

Tim slammed his fist upon the metallic object in his hand, and there was a mechanical whir from within the table. "But I'm meaner!"

"More mean," Hollow corrected immediately, deadpanning.

Aozora suddenly shrieked something that sounded vaugely like,"OHSHISTSON!", and Hollow eventually realized why. A needle filled with clear, gel-like liquid was being forced into his blood stream via the back of his neck.

"I HATE SHOTS!" The blonde cried in pain, starting to writhe violently again as the needle folded itself back into the table. "NEEDLES ... NEEDLES!"

There were various squeaks, snorts, and ... sss... snarls from across the table as each bishie was injected with teh unknown liquid.

TEH UNKNOWN LIQUID OF DOOM!

The authoress apologizes. She had to let the random out.

~~~BISHIE-TASTIC SQUIGGLEZ!~~~​

The painful throbbing in his arms was only one of the factors that awoke Aozora. The other being Sora moaning ... suggestively some feet away from him. Realizing he wasn't strapped to the cold steel of a kinky lab table and was instead face down on something like dirt, Aozora raised his head to find he was now in a forest of some sort, along with his five companions.

"Hey, guys--" Aozora reached an arm out to poke one of them, but suddenly froze mid-sentence as his dark eyes settled on said appendage.

Double-take.

Okay, I think he needs a triple-take.

... quadruple-take? Is there such a thing?

Well, it took quite a while for this to register in Aozora's mind.

The fact that, hanging off both his arms, was the thin, tan-brown membrane that he recognized as Pteradactal wings.

His shriek tore through the forest, and Fergie the velociraptor briefly looked up from his snack of Parasauralophus to tilt his head to the side in curiousity. The raptor pranced toward the scream, squeaking a tune that sounded suspiciously like,"No day but todaaaay!"

Aozora's scream managed to awaken the other bishies, and Nyroc, growing annoyed with the blonde's shrill wailing, stalked over to him and promptly whacked Aozora up side the head with his tail.

... his TAIL.

Aozora gaped,"You hit me with yer tail!"

"Guess I did," Nyroc stared at the thing sprouting out of his as-- pants for a moment before shrugging as if he didn't really mind.

"YOU HAVE A TAIL!" The blonde repeated, raising his voice in disbelief.

Hollow sighed, ignoring the strange new taste in his mouth. They just might have to knock Aozora out again or he might attract--

Ohshistson.

"Shut UP!" Helix hissed dangerously, brandishing his new six-inch retractable claws and flashing them at Aozora, prompting the blonde to shut his mouth.

The russling of the nearby bushes threw them all into an anxious silence, and something with many of the features Helix now sported leaped from the bushes. Sora squealed happily.

"FERGIE!" The brunette skipped over to the young velociraptor and promptly hugged it. All the bishies felt sorry for the little thing. Even poor Fergie looked disturbed.

Where the heck did Sora know this thing from?!

While Sora hugged the thing, the other bishies comtemplated their situation, Helix frequently glaring at Aozora with unnaturally neon green eyes as a clear message to cease his constant shreiking.

"So what happened?" Azul asked quietly, even though he knew the answer. He just had to be sure.

"WE WERE TURNED INTO DINOSAUR FREAKS!" Aozora cried loudly, spazzing effectively, and Helix bared his new, sharp-looking raptor jaws as a warning for the blonde to shut his constantly-running trap.

"Well," Azul spoke up with an encouraging smile," we should figure out whatever they fused us with so we can use our specific talents to escape!"

Hollow ran a hand through his hair - he seemed to do that a lot - with mild worry, but froze when he felt his ebony locks arched into twin crests atop his head. He narrowed his phosphorous eyes.

"What the heck am I?" He demanded, again deadpanning.

Aozora ceased his shrieking to look at Hollow seriously,"Dilophosaurus."

"Why do you know that?" Nyroc ventured to ask.

Ptero-boy shrugged,"Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. The Dilophosaurs always got killed by other things. I found it rather funny."

"... right."

"Nyroc's Spinosaurus," Aozora continued, counting off the bishies," the sail gives it away."

"What sail--" Nyroc started, then craned his neck to find an amethyst sail sprouting from his back. "Nevermind."

"Felix, yer a Raptor, which probably isn't good for the rest of us. Freakin' Raptors...." Helix ignored the mistake of his name, flashing his claws in and out with a satisfied expression.

Aozora pointed to the spikes on Azul's left arm,"Stego. Plus you've got plates running down yer friggin' back."

Sora, now riding on the back of an exhausted-looking Fergie, bounced off the Velociraptor and trotted over to Aozora excitedly, quicker than usual. "What am I?!"

"Uhm...." Aozora stared. He couldn't tell much of a difference in Sora besides the tail and the claws--

"HEY!" The blonde suddenly shouted in fury,"DID I GET TALLER?!"

Sora stared back,"No."

"Oh." Aozora calmed himself, muttering under his breath,"Maybe you just got ... shorter...."

He slapped a hand to his forehead, only succeeding in poking his eyes with new claws. "Shiz!"

Aozora coughed.

"Compy. I can't say their actual name."

"What do I get to do!?" Sora prodded, eyes twinkling in anticipation.

"Uhm.... You kill things?"

"Yay!" Sora cheered, glomping Fergie.

Aozora watched the boys (and one girl) test out their new dinosaur features until he finally concluded, "...we're all gonna die."

~~~~~~

Gosh, how negative. PLEASE POSHT. KRAZEH MUST LEAVE FOR REHEARSAL SOON! Dx;

And she knowz it twasn't that full of teh random. Dx;; She wasn't feeling teh random yesterday. Could not be ... teh random.

POSHT. Dx;

[/Third Person]​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
FERGIE!!! -tackles said raptor- Poor, poor figment of my imagination. Being harassed by Sora in that way. ;_;

-pokes Nyroc's sail- Mah lean, mean, sailed machine! <3

You depicted Helix exactly! =D -tosses RENT special edition DVD at you-

You pwn, Krazy. ^_^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hollow, Azul, and Aozoree will save Fergie soon.

DEPENDING ON HOW FAST Y'ALL POST!!!!??!?! <--No questionmarks are needed here. >.>;

<.<;

I udpart next. :D

SO POST.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
His shriek tore through the forest, and Fergie the velociraptor briefly looked up from his snack of Parasauralophus to tilt his head to the side in curiousity. The raptor pranced toward the scream, squeaking a tune that sounded suspiciously like,"No day but todaaaay!"

OMG. Fergie = Mah new best friend. Sorreh, Pickle.

Pickle: ;-;

Rescue Fergeh!

Oh, and, Krazeh, it was an awesome chap! It was way random! xD So funneh...

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Hahaha, zomg, so funneh, both of ya. I'm at my cousin's- still. I'll be home tomorrow evening, after she leaves for her student ambassador trip. I came to see her off, since she did the same to me last summer.

I hafta say....

Aozora in Noelle's updart said:
"Rhea makes me feel light and special."

Aozoree, that is so corny. I think I might have to gag now. :D

SORA'S A BIG GIRL NOW! :p

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'm never ever going to look at Sora the same way again. Nor will I look at him!

>_<

This is crazy though. What I found funny is that everyone had cool names, but the evil dude's like... Tim.

XD

MOAR.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
So this was the fic!=^_^=

Anyway, the stories pretty funny so far! xD Though, I wonder why Tim is so crazy...o.o Poor them, he's probably going to use them for a freak show of some kind. I find it midly funny how all the spawns are men... 'Cept for Sora, though he may possibly have a body of a man, he has the mind of a woman...o.o

... I managed to scare myself by saying that... Anyway, can't wait for the next update! Poor Helix, though, by the sounds of it, he's related to Dark and Calista , from comments I've read, though I may be wrong. Wow, a small bunch of these people I haven't heard about...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back