• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene ripoff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I haven't seen the series, but reading her profile does give me the idea she is sorta like Larxene. I doubt she's a ripoff, but she's just close to her in personality. ^^;

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
The series is amazing! As for El, on last night's new episode, she was looking at one of the characters, and another guy said "El, he's not a toy." she said "Aw, but he could be." Not only that, but she kinda looks like Larxene, she plays around like she wants to have fun, and then she can quickly change her mood to really angry. She just reminds me a lot of Larxene.

Kairiangel

Re: Larxene

yes a do watch heroes but the problem is in the UK where I live they are actually showing episode 19 today series one but I did get to see two episodes of series 2 and she does remind me of Larxene but some characters are simular when it comes to personality.

Ranger_vega87

While Larxene and El do have some things in common in terms of there personalities and powers, I don't think El is a Larxene ripoff. Or who knows maybe Larxene is El's nobody.:idea:

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
You know, not EVERYTHING in KH is shiny clean original material. I don't think Larxene is the first fictional character to be a b!tch who doesn't take sh!t from anyone.

No, I don't watch Heroes and sure as hell don't know this El person, but claiming a character's personality to be a "rip off" from someone else is a little... /:

People need to understand that getting inspired from other sources is a very understandable and a normal thing to do.

I<3Roxas

It seems to me like being a schizo is a requirement for being in Org XIII lol
Honestly, nomura played the crazy card a little too much imo

Demyx:I knew they sent the wrong guy....
Sora: What was that?!
Demyx: SILENCE TRAITRO D:<

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
though they have the same power and maybe slightly the same appearence they are not the same, Ele is working for the organisation like Larxene but she has been coped up for almost all her life because of her power. So asically they maybe slightly simliar their backgrounds are not.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
OMG! I was thinking all this today! I even thought that she might Elle's nobody! (Heh, jk about that, I mean the idea occured, but I didn't believe it.) The sadistic lightning, the blonde hair, treating people like toys, rebelling (albiet somewhat) against her work....maybe her last name has Larxene without an X mixed up?

safire inthe sky

OMG! I was just talking about how she is just like larxene with my friend, and about how adam reminds us of luxord except without the card obsession. and we were discusing how heroes really needs an Axel type too!

What? Are you actually serious? Of course El is not a rip of off Larxene! Kingdom Hearts has most likely never been played by the creator of Heroes. Not A Rip Off. Not everything has to do with KH, you know.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd be freaky if one of the script writers or someone actually played Chain of Memories and gave the personality of Larxene to El. But the chance of an adult playing that would be, oh wait....o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back