• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hahhaha^ nice, Ive posted my next story on the KH/KH2 jokes thread incase
you wanted to check it out

keeperoftwilight

wow...i havnt been on khinsider for a wile...i come back...and siefer starts going poser on us lol..well culd be worse..they culda cast someone really gay as one of the VA lo.

*checks VA list* no..no..noooooooooooooooooo

anyone but him..culdnt haley done both characters...why jessie dammit all WHYYYYYYYYYYY...ok im done....anybody want a donut?

and no im not a noob...i just dont post that often

E

Eclipse

milkman64 said:
Thats what i was thinking. In fact i thought this was gonna get closed. or only make it to 2 pages long XD.

nope ITS 7 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU STUPID THREAD!!

keeperoftwilight

ok there is now officialy no way this culd get worse...unless they made everyone talk like posers or something....and since i was late for it

siefer:we totaly owned you lamers

roxas:ya well your a motha ******* dooty head so mla *sticks toung out*

donald:you tell him roxas

roxas:AHHHHHH!!!! a talking duck *grabs a random stick laying on the ground and continuasly hits donald with it*

donal:*.........*

roxas:*smiling like an idiot*ok i got it :D

sora:wtf ***** i was gonna eat...i mean he was my friend and now hes all disfigured i cant eat...i meen save the univers with that

roxas:stfu or ill get siefer to...*giggles*own ur lamers ass *lol*

siefer:hey are you making fun of me

*END*
ok i know it sucked

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Okay, I have been thinkin this for too long, and I gotta know, even though I might sound like a n00b.........

what is PWNED?

keeperoftwilight

well im sure if im wrong im gonna get laughed at yelled at and just for a joke called a lamer lol but im PRETTY sure its similar to owned but different..like more so...beyond owned....if im wrong then plaz correct me cuz if i am wrong then ide like to know as well lol

keeperoftwilight

keeperoftwilight said:
well im sure if im wrong im gonna get laughed at yelled at and just for a joke called a lamer lol but im PRETTY sure its similar to owned but different..like more so...beyond owned....if im wrong then plaz correct me cuz if i am wrong then ide like to know as well lol

edit: please

E

Eclipse

well i'm not 100% sure either, but i think it's what you just said

N

NAMINE4LIFE

lol owend you lamers

well i guess he is kinda like that and all, to bad is he says sik mate and stuff like this

seifer wins a struggle match "yo biatch that was the shiznit, yo oret come give daddy some lovin"

heiner: your moms oret

seifer" muther****er i killed yo mama

heiner: bitch did not

seifer: wathca gona do throw some sand in my eyes

pinc: just let it go hes gay

rai: ohh shit i told them didnt eye im dead

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Oathkeeper01 said:
Ill ask again, cause Im such a n00b

what is PWNED!!??

PWNED = Owned. Its a deliberate mispelling of the word to sound cool. Your not a noob for not knowing, just you don't spend as much time on the internet as others. Owning refers to people beating someone with either words or in an online game. Now though it seems that everyone's saying it on the streets.

Lamers retarded though, wtf is a lamer I've never heard that gay word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back