• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Language in KH2: Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kingdom Hearts RE: Chains of Memories be made and sold for European Countries?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, I have finally decided to buy Swap Magic and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Ebay.
I just have one question that will help me indeed.
You know how mostly all the words in this game are Japanese and the Scenes/Spoken Words are/ can be in English right? Is there an option for the Scenes/Spoken Words to be in english in the game? Or is it just automatically done for you when you start up the PS2? Cause as it is an Japanese game, (Most depressing for me that it isnt going to be sold outside Japan) the Japanese people wouldnt really want the words in Japanese but the Scenes/Spoken words in English right? So, if there is an option to change the Scenes, can you tell me how?

Also, on the thought about this, Im am so angry with North America, Cause finally the Japanese have released Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM to North America, BUT! America, as I think I know, havent released the game to European countries (PAL)! Its like the Final Mix games all over again! Except now its America, not Japan. If I want to get the game, Im gonna have to but it on Ebay and use Swap Magic for it! TALK ABOUT UNFAIR!!! :angry: :angry:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, on the thought about this, Im am so angry with North America, Cause finally the Japanese have released Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM to North America, BUT! America, as I think I know, havent released the game to European countries (PAL)! Its like the Final Mix games all over again! Except now its America, not Japan. If I want to get the game, Im gonna have to but it on Ebay and use Swap Magic for it! TALK ABOUT UNFAIR!!! :angry: :angry:

This part of the post was completely pointless. Nothing's going to come of your whinging, nor the whinging of thousands of fans. Re: CoM was the last ever game made for the PS2, and there's not going to be some big converting project to have it playable on PAL systems.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
∞;4429231 said:
This part of the post was completely pointless. Nothing's going to come of your whinging, nor the whinging of thousands of fans. Re: CoM was the last ever game made for the PS2, and there's not going to be some big converting project to have it playable on PAL systems.

I know, but the main question on this was about the Final Mix laungage, I just wanted to know other poeples opinions about RE: CoM

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
So theres no option for that? So If the Japanese watched the scenes, they would have to read the sub-titles to understand it? :tongue:

First, don't double post.

Second, no, the languages cannot be switched. The Japanese have to read the subtitles. However, the new scenes do not have English sounds. They will be silent as they play.

Do note that Japanese audio for the cutscenes in Theatre Mode can be unlocked by completing Reverse/Rebirth on the Re:CoM sold together with FM.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Do note that Japanese audio for the cutscenes in Theatre Mode can be unlocked by completing Reverse/Rebirth on the Re:CoM sold together with FM.

now let's say i live in america and bought their version of KH:RE-Com, then beat R/R on it.
would the KHII: FM+ recognise that data, therefore unlocking the Japanese audio option for the cutscenes?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i agree with infinity (dont know how to do the sideways 8 thing)
nothing comes out of whinig and sadly, many of us will be selling there ps2s to help get ps3s *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back