• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+++Lancelot-come-Buniberzei-come-Shinkiro-come-Lancelot again-come... Fanclub+++

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Ahahaha, well I had what you'd probably call a sheltered life :p I didn't get the chance to do anything fun or exciting til I got out of my families house lol, so I've been making up for lost time :p Oh god, skydiving would be amazing but im not too certain about it XD I'd rather bungiejumping first up :p

Haha, I don't anymore XD I used to drag race out on the highway with mates but cant do that in Adelaide :c

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Haha I wanted out but never got out til after I turned 18. Then I got all the freedom is wanted xD haven't do.e a lot of exciting things yet except party xD
Lol I'm not so worried about the cord xD

And it is exciting, its so fun!

UnnamedPerson

Awards
You can always go to the mall, or go to movies, or just meet up with friends of friends and make them your friends too :3 Its not too hard, just find somewhere that alot of people hang out and go there ^_^

UnnamedPerson

Awards
I used to be extremely shy. It does get simpler over time though, and it's helpful by meeting more people. I mean I got to meet an amazing friend last week, but if i'd worried about being shy I wouldnt have been able to meet her. Best thing you can do is just... beat the shyness down a little XD

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Not all that interesting so far. It should start getting fun this week though, since I'll be getting out a lot more. Or at least, I'm going to try, lol.

I've been watching anime like a madman though. I ran through Kaze No Stigma, El Cazador de la Bruja, Tokyo Majin, and Nura: Rise of the Yokai clan within, like, 2 weeks. I'm now watching Shiki.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
YAY :D Hopefully you get to go out a bit and enjoy the sunshine!!

Same, I ran through all of Eureka seven again last night since the sequel is going XD 50 episodes in one night is not fun!!!!

Mynny

Lol.

Zomg, I have willed myself to stay awake before in order to finish assignments....it was very bad for me. After a while, my body goes "Oh, so you want to force yourself to stay awake, huh?" and then it feels like my body starts trying to do a "force shut down" so that I'll sleep like it wants me too. It is not fun fighting that! T.T You shouldn't do it too often, it's very unhealthy....probably, lol.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Haha, I'm a pro at forcing myself to stay awake, my body doesnt even fight back anymore, just stays awake til i want to sleep XD it is unhealthy though, Im not supposed to stay awake all night, and yet so often now i do >_>

Mynny

Is it bad that I admire your staying awake skills? Lol.

I feel like I'm an old lady. I keep getting tired at like 7:30. Granted, I wake up at like 6:00 am now, but still.... I think I'm trying to make up for all the all-nighters I pulled during the school year, lol.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Yes... Yes it is :p many people admire my skills, but really its actually quite dangerous staying awake as often as I do xD

Bhahaha, why did you stay up so much during school? :p I'm almost never tired now XD sleep at 7.30, enjoy the good sleeps XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back