• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+++Lancelot-come-Buniberzei-come-Shinkiro-come-Lancelot again-come... Fanclub+++

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
I love planes XD Especially going overseas, they give you drinks and food for freeeeeeee xD Not so scared on them, even after when i was on a plane leaving england, its tail scraped the ground on take off O_O

UnnamedPerson

Awards
I got like full on homecooked meals lol, they were fantastic XD My aim is to go first class one day XD
And yeah, turbulence can be the absolute worst >_<

UnnamedPerson

Awards
I KNOW!!!! They're amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ;~; They would be so fantastically stupendous XD

Well, for long distance trains, they're comfortable, but bumpy xD Really quite interesting though :D

UnnamedPerson

Awards
O: I've slept on quite a few haha ^_^ usually you just take the couch cushions off, and pull the bed set from underneath, then unfold it xD

And yeah, pretty much every train I've been on that goes from one city to another has had a food carriage ^_^

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Yeah haha ^_^

LOL they're better than amusement park rides XD Scarily, I've never been to a real proper amusement park >_> One waterpark, but that sucked XD

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Well, since I'm in a smaller capital city like Adelaide, we miss out on all the large amusement parks ;~; I've been so keen to go on a rollercoaster my whole life D: It's why I wanna go to japan, try the massive ones there :D

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Haha, I find it more of an interesting thrill xD I found I handle heights really well, and when it comes to speed, I just love going fast ^_^ It's why my next car will be an epic V8 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back