• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lady Luck Pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

Boy they really made this one a doozy. It's really sad that they make some quests for people who only have the best of the best medals, or specific medals.

Defeat All Enemies In 1 Turn.

Really?! The final fight has 3 mobs. Level 130 and a little over two health bars each. So without all aoe, it feels improbable.

My speed medals aren't bad at all. KH II Riku, Riku, Master Form Sora, Rabbit and Aerith. I was really looking forward to an upgrade too.

Any and all tips/feedback is welcome.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I have the same issue, though it's due to most of my Speed Medals being Single Target. The main Multi Target ones I have are Judy and KH1 Sora B. I also used Aerith, Stitch, and my Marluxia along with a Sephiroth via Friend medal. It was probably the attack boosts not proccing, but I wasn't able to finish them. Really, really sucks. They better not do that "Beat all enemies in one turn" with the other ones...Especially if the "Normal" versions of a Heartless have more HP than the "Boss" one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's tough! I was only able to complete it with a level 100 Judy Hopps with 1000+ strength, level 100 and fully guilt Mulan, I think 4* KHII Sora Ver. A, Level 100 Marluxia, and two Sephiroth medals.

Special attacks that target multiple enemies is key to this one.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's impossible for me. Totally impossible. And my Speed medals are no slouches, either. I even had a Sephiroth as a friend medal, and more multi-hit medals than single. The last three bosses get me each time. Sigh.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Buffs (like KHII Kairi especially) and multi-target medals are definitely essential to this one.

(it was easy for me, but my speed deck is my most powerful so that's not surprising)

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I recently pulled a KHII Riku, maybe when I get him to level 100 I'll be able to finish this quest with KH3D Sora, Riku, Stitch, and Sephiroth.

This quest is quite the doozy.

LingeringVanitas

even on my best JPN save file I can't beat any of those Adamite quests...apparently max level 6star medals isn't good enough? What else does it want? Also not being able to survive after getting it once is pathetic....but can't do anything about that. Lower their levels and maybe I can actually beat them.....its the same for Moogle of Glory....how the hell am I going to beat those to get the keyblade???? I mean wtf....

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I recently pulled a KHII Riku, maybe when I get him to level 100 I'll be able to finish this quest with KH3D Sora, Riku, Stitch, and Sephiroth.

This quest is quite the doozy.

Yeah, with the way my Speed medals are now I have no chance of getting that Adamantite right now. I'll have to come back for it in the future. Hopefully the other challenges aren't so crazy, though my Power Medals are mostly hit all ones so I'll do better on the TT one and get the Adamantite for that one without a doubt. The others though...maybe Olympia due to mostly Power Medals and Marluxia/Judy, but Starlight and TW will not be fun.

appleboy82791

Awards
It's all about guilt. If you don't guilt your medals you're never going to be able to do harder missions like the adamantite ore challenges. A lesser medal that is guilted is going to do far more damage than any medal that isn't guilted.

Fata1Thumbs

The game just trolled me..... big time. LOL. I was sooo close.

j0znHrd.jpg

Last edited:

LingeringVanitas

It's all about guilt. If you don't guilt your medals you're never going to be able to do harder missions like the adamantite ore challenges. A lesser medal that is guilted is going to do far more damage than any medal that isn't guilted.
Can't do that either because I can't get duplicates of anything I have. When I do the draw's I rarely get duplicates of any medal that I own....unless they give out free brooms so I can create mickey&broom medals....I need like 20 of those. But no way to get them...on the Coliseum I'm stuck on lvl 57 giant heartless....so getting brooms from there is never going to happen either....

Shatterhusk

Cleared it with this setup:

• KH II Aerith 5* 1 orb
  • KH Sora Ver. B 6* no orb
  • White Rabbit 5* no orb
  • KH Sora Ver. A 6* 25% guilt
  • Pain & Panic 6* no orb
  • Friend Sephiroth 6* no orb +1000 STR & DEF
Used all attacks on first wizard, then grab the first chest to fill some gauges.
Used Aerith and 2 AOEs on second group, swiped the rest, grabbed chests.
Used all attacks on last group. When using the single target attacks of Aerith and White Rabbit, I hit each of the other two wizards that were not the main target. Noticed during my first couple attempts that they have a bit more HP and didn't die if I only hit the target wizard with single attacks and Seph's attack boost didn't proc.

Fata1Thumbs

I finally managed to get it down.

Aerith (1 dot) 6*
Rikku - 20% Guilted - (aoe)
White Rabbit - 5*
Sora B - 5*(aoe)
Sora B - 6*(3 dots)(aoe)
Sephiroth - 6*, +1,000, Attack Boost II (has to proc)

1st mob - Use all specials. Grab chest.
2nd group - Avoid the chest. Swiped up, Rikku, Swipe, Swipe, Sora B, Swipe. Grab chest.
3rd group - Aerith on 1/2 of the non-target Wizards, Rikku, Rabbit on the other Wizard, Sora B, Sora B, Sephiroth(AB2 has to proc)

Sora B isn't farmable, but Sora A is. I think they're about the same.

Hope this helps!

Fata1Thumbs

A is a common drop. I am not sure where because I don’t have one. B I got multiples of from drawing. Mostly 3x daily.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
So you literally had to spend, spend, spend on multiple draws to get Sephiroth because that is the only way to get Lady Luck Pt. 2? Well, it sounds like an excuse to get you to spend money because you can't get the Events, etc. without the high powered medals...that you have to pay for multiple draws in order to get. Okay.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
I finally managed to get it down.

Aerith (1 dot) 6*
Rikku - 20% Guilted - (aoe)
White Rabbit - 5*
Sora B - 5*(aoe)
Sora B - 6*(3 dots)(aoe)
Sephiroth - 6*, +1,000, Attack Boost II (has to proc)

1st mob - Use all specials. Grab chest.
2nd group - Avoid the chest. Swiped up, Rikku, Swipe, Swipe, Sora B, Swipe. Grab chest.
3rd group - Aerith on 1/2 of the non-target Wizards, Rikku, Rabbit on the other Wizard, Sora B, Sora B, Sephiroth(AB2 has to proc)

Sora B isn't farmable, but Sora A is. I think they're about the same.

Hope this helps!

If I can just farm the sora a, then I can run with that setup and pray I find a seph medal to borrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back