• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_Gazer

Hi xD I was reading some posts (I'm too lazy xP) so I hope not to say the same someone pst earlier (and I'm not a natural english speaker, if tou don't unterstand all please be patient)

I understand all the past and future thing like "I know what happens all the time in the story and you don't, if you wanna know the all the story, play my game"

ok, I think the keyblade is an old wepom, legendary like the game say, and triton says "the key only brings misery and sorrow" or sometihng like that, it means the keydlade exist so munch time before Sora and he isn't the only keyblade master in the history, a man with the age of a legendary wepom is imposible

Iguess the next game must be about of the "real meaning of beeing a keyblade master" I don't reealy think there will be more Xehanort in the next game, and again, the secret is in the ansem reports

Sora is the one who will open the door and he hasn't opened a realy important door I mea, the letter of mickey in the ending is like an order to enter the keyblade war aganinst a new enemy, because of this Sora is that important in the war

and finaly, there must be so many keyblades, i guess all in the secret ending are real, and again the cross roads (this time in the middle of the keys) mean a desicion that sora must take,maybe his side in the war

.-. i hope i could explain myself xD see ya!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back