• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights/Warriors/Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
This is a thread dedicated to learning more about the mysterious Knights/warriors in the Kingdom Hearts II/Final Mix Secret Ending.

Post all you're hypothesies, questions and images here.

Rules
1. Don't flame anyones hypothesies or questions.
2. Please size down any images you post so they don't strech the page.

kh2fm1.jpg

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
im my opinion is that the one is sora juss older but that juss me and the others could be riku and im still thinking on the other one

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's been CONFIRMED to be WRONG. The Knights are ALL NEW characters, as STATED by Nomura himself. It was confirmed in an interview. The Knights are characters we have NEVER seen before.

This is MY theory-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Xehanort is the TRUE Keyblade Master of Darkness. When he realized the power he had he was slowly corrupted. He had an ally in a fellow TRUE Keyblade Master, The Master Of The Present, Ienzo.

Ienzo was the recent addition of Keyblade Masters, making four of them. Slowly though, over time, Xehanort's power grew even greater. And he struck down the Masters of Light and In-Between.

After finding the World Of Darkness, Xehanort stored the three Keyblades there, the Kingdom Key, The Way Of Dawn, and his own Inverted Key. He stored them there knowing only those Keyblades had the ability to stop his plan of controlling the worlds and becoming God-like. Deep within the Planet lies the Heart of all worlds. He would have to find it, but it was taking too much time.

Xehanort, having lost the ability to wield the true Keyblades, manipulated the Darkness to create countless Keyblades. Hoping to stall for time until he found the Heart.

Thus Began The Keyblade War. Ienzo was forced to fight against his friend and the war lasted for some time. Finally Ienzo met three Knights. The next ones in line who were to step up and become True Keyblade Masters.

Ienzo goes off to fight Xehanort alone, against the wishes of his allies. Then at the World Of Darkness, they would gather. The Knights had discovered that three TRUE Keyblades rested there. The World Of Darkness is where the Keyblade War would come to an end.

The Three Knights travel through a graveyard of false Keyblades, finally discovering the true Blades. Each one picks up a respected blade. Looking off into the distance, they see Ienzo coming towards them.

He arrives, but as an enemy. His heart had grown corrupt, whatever had happened when he fought against Xehanort turned him. Ienzo reasons with his allies. Telling them that the Heart of all Worlds has been found. That they can have real power.

But the Knights won't betray the honor of the Keyblade. It is then that they fight. Ienzo, still being able to wield his Keyblade, is BARELY beaten. The Knights believe Ienzo to be dead.

The Knights arrive on time to Find Xehanort. They make one last attempt to stop him and succeed. They then erase his memory, leaving him with only a name, and send him off into the Sea Of Worlds.

Using their Keyblades they create the door of Kingdom Hearts and lock the world and it's heart behind it. But inside, Ienzo is alive. Using the last of his strength, he gives his heart to darkness and arrives at Radiant Garden, but the price is high.

The World Of Darkness is then slowly consumed by the Darkness of the False Keyblades and it evolves into the world we see in the original game.

Ienzo can no longer wield his Keyblade, thus the Keyblade Of The Present has been lost. ironically enough, Xehanort also found his way to Radiant Garden, where Ansem The Wise has found him.

Ienzo, hearing the rumors of this man, goes to find him. He tries to allow his friend to remember, but he fails. Xehanort has no memory of the power he once had. Or of the truth.

Slowly, over the years, Ienzo managed to manipulate the Wise Ansem into allowing him to be taken as an Apprentice. Ansem does so, believing the boy to be quite intelligent.

Over time, Ienzo manipulates both Xehanort and Ansem into experimenting with the Darkness of the Hearts. Hoping to continue what his friend once attempted to do.

And so it begins again..............

And that's what I think.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
well he said what we thought yours is good and i didnt read the interview so i didnt know

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I pointed out it was wrong. It's what I do. Theories are fine, but you can't have a theory on the basis of things that have been CONFIRMED to not be accurate.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, the unknown Figure approaching the Knights would be Ienzo, I thought that was fairly clear in my theory.

And Tifa, now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
It was an educated guess based on a picture which is totally okay, but lets move a long with the facts we know according to all the information that we know.

I think Inner-demon has a good theory

Ienzo is Zexion right? But if thats true then why is he submiting himself to Xehanort in the future

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Okay Nomura said that the secret ending in KH2:FM is COMPLETLEY NEW IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL SECRET ENDING! This means that he could have possibly changed his ideas, this knight could be Sora, now wether he took out some of the new characters or not, who knows, all im saying is this is new which mean the ideas nomura had in mind may not be the same

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Ienzo IS Zexion, but he doesn't submit himself to Xehanort, it was all apart of his manipulation. The events of COM changed everything and he died, therefore any further planning was lost.

And Nomura stated he had a VERY FIRM idea for what the Secret Ending is, he's not just going to change it all. He even knew what the Knights looked like when they FIRST appeared. This is an extended, NEW version.

Everything else remains the same. It still ISN'T Sora or anyone else from the games.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
New probably means NEW additions, added scenes, as it all shows. The basis of the trailer is all there. The Knights are clearly there, the setting is the same. The video will be TECHNICALLY new, but the basis holds that the Keyblade War, everything from the original still stands.

It's like Deep Dive and 'Another Side, Another Story'. The same basic elements, but DD added EVEN MORE and expanded the story of the Secret Video. This will do the same.

Expect everything to stay as it is, just new additions, an evolution if you will. Years pass, the story comes together even more. And a better SE can be put together.

Nomura already have a defined plot with the SE, and that will remain.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I find your theory to be flawed, as in if that was true, ienzo must have been like five when he got his awakening,and his keyblade. Because in COM zexion looks like he's twenty-one or twenty,KHII(in a cut scene featuring a younger ansem the wise) xehanort looks like he's in his mid twenties, and ienzo is like 13 at that time(time of experiments etc.), so because this theory takes years, the time between births and such would be too great for them to be "great friends" and to have fought for each other.

Not only that, but if xehanort is the other person to walk through the door to darkness, and survive(hinted by the phrase "you smell like the superior" said to riku), He is the one of the three people who successfully walked through the door of darkness, making it a impossibility for ienzo to, as he was look at upon as "weak" by his peers,and was given his rank accordingly.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No proof of ANY age for any of the Characters, therefore it cannot disrupt the theory. Ienzo could be older, looks do not say much for a person.

Ienzo lost most of his power while giving his heart to darkness. And at that point in time he no longer wished to fight, he manipulated the others to do his bidding. He barely escaped the world of Darkness.

In doing so lost everything, his power to wield a Keyblade, most of his abilities. But he kept power, as he was shown to have power, but not what he use to.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
No proof of ANY age for any of the Characters, therefore it cannot disrupt the theory. Ienzo could be older, looks do not say much for a person.

He was the youngest of ansem's assists, and xehanort was one of the older ones. You can also tell from aging in their body, zexion still looks very young(18-21), whereas xenmas looks a bit older.(early thirties maybe?)
Ienzo lost most of his power while giving his heart to darkness. And at that point in time he no longer wished to fight, he manipulated the others to do his bidding.

I know that, he's one of my favorite characters, But he was seen as physically weak,and like vexen, only used for studies. Walking through the door to darkness makes your body and heart stronger, if you don't lose yourself, it doesn't make it weaker.(AKA, riku's much faster than sora is in KHII from my point of view, he is also stronger) People wouldn't be going after it if it made people weak,and not strong.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except by my theory Inezo was locked behind the door once already, and had to use his POWER to escape, making him much weaker. And my theory states SPECIFCALLY he is young. But age isn't an exact term, as it's all unknown. These characters could be any age, but I expect Ienzo to have been older than 21, yet still the youngest.

And besides, we've only ever seen Zexion. And we have PROOF that your Nobody doesn't look much like the actual person.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
except by my theory Inezo was locked behind the door once already, and had to use his POWER to escape, making him much weaker. And my theory states SPECIFCALLY he is young. But age isn't an exact term, as it's all unknown. These characters could be any age, but I expect Ienzo to have been older than 21, yet still the youngest.
Using massive amounts of power doesn't make you weak, it makes you strong(as long as its not serious enough to actually deal any real harm against you, but if he did do that, he'd be like riku endgame KHII, unable to move without help)

True, but xaldin and Lexaeus both his superiors in age, look in their mid twenties to early thirties.

And we have PROOF that your Nobody doesn't look much like the actual person.
His face(very cheekbonish, very angry) his stance(arrogant and "in your face") and the way he talks(angsty, and arrogant) tell us his age.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You can be 40 and be arrogant and angry. Xaldin actually looked older than that to me, as did Lex. And, like I said, using power could have easily made him weak like Riku. But it would wear off, but his power could easily have left, along with the Keyblade.

But I never said he was incredibly powerful to begin with. And that still doesn't prove that his Nobody is exact against his looks. Roxas, Xemnas, Ansem, Namine. All have looked quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back