• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights' visor helmets to prevent looking at KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Wow it's been like a year since I made a thread here haha.

I know I'm probably looking into this way more than needed...but isn't that what we all do lol. Anyway, do you think it's possible that the purpose of the dark visors on Terra, Aqua, and Ven's helmets was to sort of prevent them from seeing the Kingdom Hearts that MX made?

Like maybe they were made because if they were to look at Kingdom Hearts they would go crazy or something...I dunno. Cuz when Terra looked up at Kingdom Hearts his eyes turned yellow/orange. So maybe the visors were made of a special material that would prevent them from being affected by it.

And I've ALWAYS thought that when Terra takes off his helmet and his eyes turn yellow that he is using some sort of "last resort" because basically, their situation looks helpless by the end of the secret video. But I mean, maybe he took off his helmet and looked at Kingdom Hearts because he knew that even though it would kill him he would have the power to stop MX and save Ven.

Xerrat

But... Aqua and Ven are also alive and 'de-helmeted', but the only thing we know for sure in that video we only see Terra's eyes go yellow. One would think that if it were a massive chain-event that affected all, both Aqua and Ven would have also been shown. Just a bit of logic...

And I always figured that the armour and helmets were there because at the time of the original concept video's making, the character designs weren't yet complete and they wanted to mask VAT's identity. Much like Roxas' hooded cloak during 'Another Side, another story'. That and the lack of identity for all of these characters makes them more mysterious.

:)

UrbanQuattrus

And I always figured that the armour and helmets were there because at the time of the original concept video's making, the character designs weren't yet complete and they wanted to mask VAT's identity. Much like Roxas' hooded cloak during 'Another Side, another story'. That and the lack of identity for all of these characters makes them more mysterious.

This is exactly correct. In fact, the reason Nomura used "knight" like armor was because he had already used the black coats for ASAS and didn't want to recycle it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well, Terra might be about to use his DM. But we don't know since his helmet's on whenn he uses it in the game

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

I highly doubt this. When kh came out terra took off his helmet volunteraly and aqua just looked up into it without trying to turn away, I don't think it has any effect on them. But terra's eyes could have been a last resort power like someone mentioned.

Aluminumticket

Mmm...

I believe that Terra may have had some form of dark power he was suppressing. Perchance, like Riku?

Right, okay, generally the 'extreme antagonist' characters have yellow eyes. Xemnas, Saix, DiZ (In the beginning, I wanted to strangle the guy. Beinga so insensitive to Nobodies, tch.), Xehanort's heartless, and-uh, gimme a minute- Master Xehanort.

Okay, now, with Riku this didn't exactly happen. He dipped into the power of darkness, swam about, did a nice dive, ect. His eyes were still aquamarine.

When he being controlled by Xehanort, his eyes were still aquamarine. In Chain of Memories, his eyes were aquamarine-

I'm just disproving my own theory now, aren't I? Right, back to being persuasive.

Riku wore a blindfold so 'His eyes couldn't lie'. When he confronted Roxas, and unleashed his darkness, he took off his blindfold, but his eyes were hidden.

Had something happened while he was with the King? Perhaps while having to learn to deal with his power something happened that had changed his eye color to gold. Being Riku, who is very deep (But please, he's very stupid in certain ways) and slightly symbolist, put a blindfold over said eyes so they couldn't 'Lie'.

Or perhaps his eyes were trying to lie to him. Perhaps the darkness wouldn't let him see certain people, or something like that (Think CoM, with the 'You only held on to dark memories' bit).

Basically, Terra could be unleashing a dark power, or something.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back