• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knights of the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyJesse

Website
www.myspace.com
World Bio
The world of Vestian used to be over run by heartless until one day a keyblade users settled a kingdom in this land. After hundreds of years peace was obtained but the heartless were still around but now keyblade users are vaster then they used to be. Keyblade users are now Knights of the kingdom and are under oath to protect the people from heartless. This keybade user is said to be the original keyblade user after many years his bloodline ran through many people giving them the potential to use a keyblade. The Keyblade users later become Knights of the Heart.

Story
In the world of Vestian the knights of hearts are law and order anything they do and say is right. Most of the Knights are pure but recently many of the knights have been acting strange and seem to be corrupted the current king of this land has noticed this change and have been banishing the corrupted Knights, these knights were labeled locked knights. These corrupted knights were enraged at the thought of the king banishing them they thought they were better then anyone who couldn’t use a keyblade. One day a strange man offered these banished members the power of darkness taking this power made them even stronger then they once were. With there new gained power they now want to take down the kingdom that banished them and start a new one but only ones that had the power to weild the keyblade would be aloud to live.

Bloodlines
Pure Blood: People of this blood line are born with the potential to summon a keyblade and use them. People of this blood line are taken away at birth to be raised at the castle to be taught in the ways of the blade. After years of training these people are aloud to take the trial of becoming a knight of the heart at the age of thirteen.

Half Bloods: Have the potential of using a keyblade but cannot summon one. Since the kingdom finds them a bother they are not aloud to become an A Knight of the Heart. Half bloods are mocked and shunned upon and called Rogue Hearts because some of these people kill knights of the hearts and steal there keyblade for there own.

Null Blood: These people make up most of the world of Vestian and live normal life’s they are raised by there parents like normal humans. Null Bloods are not aloud to fight in war or become a knight of the heart because of inability of using a keyblade. Some of the null blood train in the art of the sword in private.

Sides

Knights of the Heart: These people are knights of the government born to protect the people from the heartless.

Rogue Hearts: Half Bloods that have killed members of the knights of the heart to obtain a keyblade. What they want to do with this world is unknown

Locked Hearts: Exiled members of the knights of the heart that want to take down they kingdom of Vestian and start anew kingdom of only pure bloods.

Null Sword: Humans that have master the art of the sword and want to help the knights of the heart.

Temp

Name:

Side:

Race:

Weapons:

Skills:

Fighting Style:

Appearance:

Family

Personality:

History:

Picture:

Sorry if you find my idea boring.
If you can tell me where to improve.

NobodyJesse

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Sigmund

Blood Line:
Half Blood

Side: Rouge Hearts

Race:
Human

Weapons: Angels Rebirth Keyblade.

Skills: Berserk, Mid Lvl Magic, The ability to use a keyblade.

Fighting Style: A very clumsy fighting style where he holds his keyblade in his right hand as he shoots magic out of his left.

Appearance: At first glances he looks like a typical teenager. He has long shaggy yellow hair and blue eyes he is six feet tall. He usually wears stylish clothes wherever he goes but underneath his clothes he has some basic armor which isn't to heavy or too light. He has one scar straight across his throat from when he got into a fight with a knight in training.

Family:
Sigmund's father and mother were both part of the Knights and were very proud to be in it. When they figured out that there son was a half blood they couldn't stand the shame so they abandoned the child in the slums.

Personality: A happy go lucky kid nothing seems to get him down. He seems to be clumsy at the worst moments such as stealing, missions, sneaking and around women. After having such a harsh past nothing seems to get him down he tries to find the brighter sides of things.

History: Being abandoned as a baby he was raised by other orphans of the street. He grew learning the way of the thief stealing his clothes and food and whatever else he needed. One day when he was in his younger days a troupe of knights were supposed to break up the group of thieves and send them to jail. Sigmund's father was part of this troupe as soon as he laid eyes on the child he asked that the rest of the troop go on. When he was alone he knew it was he son he then drew out his keyblade and said "You were a mistake to this world you shouldn't be alive" Fearing for his life he found a piece of glass on the ground and struck down his father and took his blade. Fearing for his life he started to run since killing a knight of the heart was a crime punishable by death. After running for hours on end a man held out his hand and said these simple words "Welcome to Rogue Hearts"

Picture: Blond hair anime image by Hitoban_no_fokkusu on Photobucket

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Lol I finished in less then a day. I had other things to do,but I was able to squeeze this in between. So here you go,sorry if I finished sooner than I said I would... If there is anything wrong,contact me by PM or VM.

Name:Joseph

Side:Rouge Hearts

Race:human

Weapons:Swift Shadow Keyblade

Skills:Can use a keyblade,has minor healing magic,master at Arcane magic.
Fighting Style:Joseph takes a defensive style. He usually lets the enemy attack first. His speed is a real asset

Appearance: He has black hair that has a red bandana tied around his forehead. His eye color is really close to gold.
Joseph wears black armor with certain paterns that are colored brown. The armor is strong and doesnt impair is
speed. He has a red cape dangling behind him. The boots he wears are red,they're light and reliable.

Family:Joseph was born as a half blood. His parents were desandants of past pure bloods,but somewhere
along the line,they're blood was no longer pure.

Personality:Jospeh was a bit of a loner in his childhood. He started to grandualy socialize with others,but
sometimes prefers to be left alone. Joseph has a soft spot for nature,he would protect the enviroment around
him if he is givin the chance.

History: Joseph figured out he was a half blood when he was seven years old. His parents told him everything they knew about the past and how they are considered low in the caste system. This bothered him but continued to live his life. Joseph was teased by everyone who knew his secret. The kids would attack him,spit on him and call him names. This only made him fade deeper into loneliness.

One day he met a girl named Hailie. She too was a half blood,and was provoked by the school kids. She was also the same age as Joseph,15.They found out each other's secret and became friends. They only hung out with one another. Joseph was happy to be around Hailie. He would go to her house and trian with her using keyblades. Hailie used diamond dust,while Joseph had the Swift Shadow he claimed to have found in an alley. He loved her deeply and she loved him.

However,Hailie became awfully sick. The doctor said that her lungs were unable to function normally anymore. Joseph was heartbroken when he heard this,so he stayed with her as long as he could each day. The two would remenice about the past,laughing,blushing and crying about it. Even then they were inseprateable. Hailie died and Joseph was once again alone.

Three years have passed,Joseph was now 18. He wandered the streets at night,occasionaly stopping by Hailie's house. He would stand there and just remember how much he loved her. Then he would leave and return to his home. One night he was confronted by a Man. He said that there was a group of half bloods that called themselves the Rouge Hearts. Since Joseph was 18 he could make his own choices. He decided to join up and leave his past behind...

Joseph is now 19 having been with the Rouge Hearts for a year. He stayed isolated from the others cuase he doesnt want to become close to any of them. He would rather spend his time in the fields,admiring the enviroment around him. But deep in his heart,he doesnt want to be lonely anymore....

Picture:here's the characters pic. http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/thanimedude-1.jpg
And here is his Keyblade. http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/My1stkeyblade-1.jpg

NobodyJesse

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol I finished in less then a day. I had other things to do,but I was able to squeeze this in between. So here you go,sorry if I finished sooner than I said I would... If there is anything wrong,contact me by PM or VM.

Name:Joseph

Side:Rouge Hearts

Race:human

Weapons:Swift Shadow Keyblade

Skills:Can use a keyblade,has minor healing magic,master at Arcane magic.
Fighting Style:Joseph takes a defensive style. He usually lets the enemy attack first. His speed is a real asset

Appearance: He has black hair that has a red bandana tied around his forehead. His eye color is really close to gold.
Joseph wears black armor with certain paterns that are colored brown. The armor is strong and doesnt impair is
speed. He has a red cape dangling behind him. The boots he wears are red,they're light and reliable.

Family:Joseph was born as a half blood. His parents were desandants of past pure bloods,but somewhere
along the line,they're blood was no longer pure.

Personality:Jospeh was a bit of a loner in his childhood. He started to grandualy socialize with others,but
sometimes prefers to be left alone. Joseph has a soft spot for nature,he would protect the enviroment around
him if he is givin the chance.

History: Joseph figured out he was a half blood when he was seven years old. His parents told him everything they knew about the past and how they are considered low in the caste system. This bothered him but continued to live his life. Joseph was teased by everyone who knew his secret. The kids would attack him,spit on him and call him names. This only made him fade deeper into loneliness.

One day he met a girl named Hailie. She too was a half blood,and was provoked by the school kids. She was also the same age as Joseph,15.They found out each other's secret and became friends. They only hung out with one another. Joseph was happy to be around Hailie. He would go to her house and trian with her using keyblades. Hailie used diamond dust,while Joseph had the Swift Shadow he claimed to have found in an alley. He loved her deeply and she loved him.

However,Hailie became awfully sick. The doctor said that her lungs were unable to function normally anymore. Joseph was heartbroken when he heard this,so he stayed with her as long as he could each day. The two would remenice about the past,laughing,blushing and crying about it. Even then they were inseprateable. Hailie died and Joseph was once again alone.

Three years have passed,Joseph was now 18. He wandered the streets at night,occasionaly stopping by Hailie's house. He would stand there and just remember how much he loved her. Then he would leave and return to his home. One night he was confronted by a Man. He said that there was a group of half bloods that called themselves the Rouge Hearts. Since Joseph was 18 he could make his own choices. He decided to join up and leave his past behind...

Joseph is now 19 having been with the Rouge Hearts for a year. He stayed isolated from the others cuase he doesnt want to become close to any of them. He would rather spend his time in the fields,admiring the enviroment around him. But deep in his heart,he doesnt want to be lonely anymore....

Picture:here's the characters pic. http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/thanimedude-1.jpg
And here is his Keyblade. http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/My1stkeyblade-1.jpg

Awesome Temp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back