• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kira: Legendary Vampire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Prologue

There are many things on this planet that decide its destiny. They might be completely normal, perhaps not as normal as some people would think. Lots of people come to New York for many different reasons. You know … the obvious ones … like getting hitched, focusing on their careers, maybe even finding someone they care for.

My reason? Well, I was surprised there. I’m not like normal people of today are. I’m a creature of the night. Yes, you’ve guessed it correctly. I’m a vampire. Well, not exactly a pure vampire. There are two different types of vampire.

There’s the pure type where vampires kill people through biting them on the neck and drinking their blood. The pure vampires consider themselves to be superior when it’s the humans that have dominance over the world.

And now you have the unusual type of vampire – the impure vampire. You could say that these vampires are much clever than those pure vampires. This is who I am. But I was once a pure vampire myself a hundred years ago. Impure vampires turn away from their fate and try to isolate themselves from normal people. They find other blood to have other than human blood and in some cases, they can go insane.

Scary, isn’t it? Hmm … you don’t even know the half of it. New York City’s the next place where all the vampires and the demons can strike. I’m there right now. This whole thing started a few hundred years ago.

London, England, 1745

“You cannot leave me like this!” shouted Anna. She looked up angrily at her father and he just looked down at her with a glare in his eye. “This is not right, father! It was not my fault! I did not do it!” But still, her father just glared down at her. Anna picked up her things, shed a tear and then started walking away. “I have no one to care for such a gentle woman such as myself …”

Weeks passed and months passed. Anna was now working at a bar watching men get drunk every night. It wasn’t the best thing to do with her life, but it was the only thing she could do for now. Then came a fateful night, which changed her life forever. Anna was doing the usual thing with serving drinks to the men, but she could not help notice the man that kept eyeing her from the dark corner. She tried to avoid his gaze, but it seemed like lust.

“Marianne, would you mind if one could have a moment to herself?” asked Anna. Marianne smiled and nodded. “Of course, Anna,” she replied. “You work hard every single day and night. Why would I refuse this opportunity to you?”

Anna smiled weakly and this man began to approach her as she went outside. “You should not really be there working in such a dirty place,” said the man. Anna turned around. “Who are you?” she said. The man laughed. “You’ve never heard of me?” he said, looking into her eyes. “I’ve travelled the world, but I have never seen anyone such as pretty as you.”

“Thank you, noble sir,” said Anna, doing a courtesy. “Oh please …” said the man. “I beg of you … call me Lance and let us say that I could show you everything. I can show you the world and its riches.” “You could?” said Anna. She felt herself slowly falling in love with this man. “Please …” she whispered. “Show me it. Show me your world.”

Lance smiled and kept looking into her eyes. “Close your eyes, it will only hurt for a moment,” he said. Anna felt under his spell just by looking at his eyes. She did not want to initially close her eyes, but she did so. In the meantime, Lance had an evil smile on his face. Time to end this. He put his vamp face on just as Anna opened her eyes.

Anna looked at him in horror and became his next victim. He sunk his fangs into her neck and drunk her blood. Anna tried pushing him away, but she slowly died. She fell to the ground in a pool of blood. Lance looked satisfied. He licked his lip and put on his normal human face on again.

“It seems that I have a new companion,” he said as he picked Anna up and then headed towards a small barn on the outskirts of London. “She will willingly come to me for help when they find her dead.”

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sou-jiro said:
dude it's pretty good go on:D
Thank you for saying it's good. I will carry it on.

Chapter 1: A Bumpy Arrival

The streets of New York were really rough, even in the year 2006. Around two hundred and sixty years had passed since the woman known as Anna had died from the fangs of a deadly vampire called Lance. Now that vampire, who was once a woman called Anna, was called Kira. But things had changed in the past hundred years or so. Lance and Kira had once dominated the world as legendary vampires for two centuries. They had "sired" many other normal people to join them on their road to making the world into pure vampires.

However, something dramatic had happened to Kira a hundred years ago right before World War One had begun. A spell had been cast to kill the inner vampire within her body and resurrect the human. Kira, who had once called herself Anna, became an impure vampire. She refused to kill people since she just about remembered what happened to herself when she fell in love with Lance.

Kira had left Lance and went insane for the next hundred years or so. In the year 2000, she met a part demon that worked for the forces of good. He showed her what she could fight for ... and perhaps even get revenge on Lance. So after many years of shunning normal people and vampires, Kira had dedicated her un-life to helping the innocent people of the planet.

Her travels had taken Kira all over the world. Sure ... pure vampires recognised who she was, but she had gotten rid of them as soon as they set eyes on her. After six years of touring Europe, Kira's journey had taken her to New York City located in America. It had been a dream of her's to go to America when she was in Europe.

And here I am now standing near the Statue of Liberty. I see why people start to look at it for guidance. Kira looked at it from the pier. The moon shone on the ever so calm water and she looked up at the Statue several times. Suddenly, she heard a riot going on about half a mile away. This was due to a vampire's power to hear better than normal people.

"Time to go to work," she said to herself. She turned around, her duster floating in the air as a breeze was felt all over New York.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Chapter 2: The Champion In Action

A group of vampires were arguing about who was going to kill a young girl of the age of seven. “I want her!” shouted the largest vampire. “I’m the strongest, so I’ll take her!” “Nah, you won’t since I’m the smartest,” said an average sized vampire. “Nope! I’m taking her!” said the last vampire, as he looked ready to sink his fangs into her clean, unblemished skin.

“No one will kill this girl today,” came the brave, determined voice of Kira. She took out a small pointy stake and stuck it in the last vampire’s back. Seconds later, he turned into dust. The other two vampires did not back away from this, but just stared at Kira.

“Who are you?” growled the first vampire, the strongest one. Kira just looked at them and laughed. “Wow, you pure vamps are really as dumb as you look,” she said, as she turned around to laugh. That vampire ran at Kira, but Kira was too quick; she spun around and staked him.

The last remaining vampire ran for it. “Time to test out my new weapon,” said Kira. She then took out a long crossbow from the back of her black duster. She put a wooden arrow in it and then shot it at the vampire. In turn, it hit his head causing it to fall off and all of his body to turn to dust as well.

Well! I didn’t even need to show my true face there. Kira turned to the petrified little girl who was in a dark corner shaking. She approached the girl and reassured her. “It’s all right,” said Kira. “They’re gone now. I couldn’t help wondering … why are you on the streets at this time of night?”

The little girl looked up at Kira in awe. “You … you got rid of the nasty vampires?” she said in a low voice, her tears streaming down her face and evaporating on to the floor. Kira’s reply was a simple nod. The little girl continued to talk. “Are you … are you a vampire hunter or something?” She seemed quite amazed that someone had been able to stand up to them.

“Let’s just say that you don’t want to live a life when you can only see the night,” said Kira. She put her crossbow away into the back of her duster strapping it again and then put her stake on the inside pocket. She turned and began to walk away. “Get home and forget this ever happened.”

“But who are you?” asked the little girl as she followed Kira. “You look really tough for someone about as old as my sister.”

Kira looked down at the little girl. She had that smile that Kira particularly liked in her journey. “Just know that I am a good person trying to make up for the past,” she said. She then walked around a corner. The little girl was shocked when she saw that her saviour did not have a reflection as Kira walked past a comic book store.

“Is she …” began the little girl. “… Is she an angel?”

Not an angel. Not the most perfect person in the world, although I do wish that I were. Some things can’t just work out for me. I’m a vampire. Not many people know that. But yet, here I am and I still help people who are too weak to fight against things that are too powerful for them to handle. It looks like this city is in need of my help. Looks like I’m stuck here for a while then.

Kira was kind of glad that she was stuck here. She had recently bought an apartment in New York City to settle down in whilst she fought the good fight against evil. She knew it wouldn’t be easy, but there was something about that girl that made her want to carry on with this battle. It may be endless, but she knew it was worth it in the end. She didn’t want to go back to her old ways two hundred and sixty-one years ago …

London, 1745

It was Anna’s funeral and there were many mourners. Her family were there, even her father that hated her. He stayed there until everyone else had left. He waited until the moon came up to light up the sky. He sighed and then turned to go back to the household.

Suddenly, he couldn’t move. His foot was apparently stuck. He looked down and saw a hand. It was true. His worst fear had come true. From a distance, Lance watched as Anna rose from her grave … new, afresh, reborn.

“Leave me alone!” yelled her father, trying to shake off Anna. But she was too strong. The transformation from being human to vampire had been complete. She looked somewhat confused, but she kept using her father’s foot to hold on to and eventually, she got out of her grave.

Lance then made his appearance. “It is so good to see you again, Anna,” he smiled. Her father saw him and gasped. “YOU did this to my daughter?” he whispered. “Noble sir, I never knew your daughter had such a rich father,” said Lance. “Anna, your destiny has begun. You are now one of us.”

Anna laughed and put on her vamp face. Her father looked at her in fear and ran off. “I loved to do that,” she said. “But you need another name, do you really want to be known as just Anna for the rest of your life?” asked Lance, eyeing her once again with those handsome eyes.

“I have a name that will strike fear and horror to the ears of the humans,” said Anna. She smiled as a man cleaning the cemetery just stared at them. She ran after him, completely vamped, and took him down. She sunk her deadly fangs into his neck.

Wiping the blood from her mouth and her face returning to its normal state, Anna looked at Lance. She looked extremely happy and … hungry. “They will know me as Kira,” she growled.

Kira unlocked the door to her apartment and then locked the door again when she was inside. She didn’t want any unexpected visitors knocking on her door. And there I go again with the isolation. Now it was time to get some sleep. The sun would be rising soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back