• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KingdomHearts2 in Gamespy's Top 20 List for 2006!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

There are a bunch of, not so promising looking, games that ranked higher than it did. Which pisses me off! Kingdom Hearts II should have least been in the top 10!

And lets be honest. We all love Zelda...but come on, KH2 gameplay, and overall atmosphere looks 10X better than the upcoming Zelda game!

Dark_Keyblade

hellfirebg said:
That place is crawling with x-box and halo fanboys.No wonder Halo 3 is #1.KH2 deserves atleast 5th place.

Well halo is an exelent game! And Halo 2 is like one of the best games i have played. Not only great control and manuverability, but it was also accompanied by a pretty good story line. Im not at all suprised H3 is #1

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Honestly, you people. <_< Sure, it probably should have deserved higher, but not #1. This ranks games based on how anticipated they are, not on how good it'll be. Hell, it beat Final Fantasy XII. That's quite an accomplishment in itself.

Moodring

RiseAgainst said:
There is no way that their are 16 games better than kingdom hearts 2
I wholeheartedly agree. And it just amazes me how...unpopular some of the other games are. Its just a big dissappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back