• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KingdomHearts2 in Gamespy's Top 20 List for 2006!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
truly i only trust GameInformer and i think they rated it like 5th or something i cant remember but for 17th place shame on them those infidels deserve to rot.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
helios said:
truly i only trust GameInformer and i think they rated it like 5th or something i cant remember but for 17th place shame on them those infidels deserve to rot.
lol...yeah they do!..

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Why would Game Spy rate KH2 #17, it should be #1. DAMNIT!!!! I cant believe they did this. Apparently they dont know a good game when they see one.

overdrive said:
First of all we care, obvioudly. Second it deserves to be on the top three, and third go flmae somewhere else. ^_^ Have a nice day.

Lol, i guess im not as obsessed as most of the idiots on here?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Lol, i guess im not as obsessed as most of the idiots on here?
kh2 is a great game and just because we want it on the top three or better 1st place doesn't mean that we're obsessed.
I mean, did you call Halo 2 fans obsessed when they wanted halo 2 to be number 1?
i didn't think so

Dark_Keyblade

Its messed up that its #17, but i don't think it really matters. (They suck anyways) Im not gonna take opinions from someone who sucks. Now if GameInformer said that, then id be pissed. But so far it seems like its on the top 5 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back