• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom key and Soul Eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
please dont make a thread, just go to the official thread that has the trailer and talk about it there =/

anyway back on topic, im not sure im guessing nomura wants to show ven and SRK connections

ventus12

no i didnt see that at exactly wat time in the video did you c that and that platform is called a destati when they explain that? and does it really matter if he posted in the worng place you still understand his topic dont you?

Key of Valor

The Professor
silentmusic16 said:
In the very beginning of the newest trailer, if you look closely, you see the kingdom key and soul eater. any idea why this may be? how come they are in ven's destati?

Symbolic foreshadowing seems to be a reoccurring element in the series. I think the presence of the Kingdom Key and Soul Eater at Ven's Dive into the Heart indicates that in the future he shares a connection with the hearts of both Sora and Riku.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Like Yuuki said, all of this should have really been posted in the currently new KH Commercial.
I believe most of us noticed Kingdom Key and Soul Eater there, right?

ventus12

nope sorry i didnt but can u help try and find it at exactly wat time it was but ill try my self if u cant help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back