• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Heats: Blades of Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative

I've actually never seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I may check it out later.

The Hollow Bastion thing was originally going to go a completely different way. I was planning on there being some Final Fantasy character showing up and they run into some sort of giant Heartless, but I couldn't think of a character that would fit in with the setting. I also got a few ideas for the whole "betrayal" thing from watching the Equinox.

So, the mysterious man is messing with Seika now? Who is he and what is his agenda?

You're going to go insane if you don't find out soon, aren't you?

(Phantom Manor???? PLEASE??? You have no idea what it is, right?)

.............Nope :D

Negative

I'm really sorry that it took so long for this chapter, I was in a bit of a mental block for a bit with starting it. It was actually finished a week ago, but my internet was out. Again, sorry.

Chapter 20: The Odd Stone

Several hours had passed while Seika told Max and PJ about what had happened when he touched the crystal as they walked. He told them everything except of what Kenzo had said. By the time the story was finished, the large wall that surrounded the city was in sight.

Seika stopped and looked to the distance. "There's something coming," he said and he pointed at a figure in the distance was approaching them at great speed.

PJ looked too. "He's right! Something's running at us!"

They three readied their weapons to be ready if the running figure was an enemy. As the figure came closer, more color came into it. It had a yellow head, blue torso and legs, and a tail swinging behind it.

Seika lowered the Keyblade. "It's.....Zidane?" he said. Max and PJ lowered their weapons too as Zidane came within a few feet of them.

Zidane bent forward with his hands on his knees, gasping for air. "Finally found you," he said between breaths. He took one last long breath and stood back up. He looked at the three weapons. "Why do you have you weapons? Did you think I was a Heartless or something?"

Seika, Max, and PJ looked at each other, then put their weapons away, each with embarrassed expressions on their faces.

Seika broke the awkwardness. "How did you find us?"

"Merlin said the you might be somewhere outside of the castle," Zidane said. "I voluntarily went out to find you. And here you are. What are you doing outside of the city, anyway?"

PJ looked down at his feet and rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I chose the wrong spot before we were beamed down. I was looking for the castle and-"

"You were beamed near the other castle?" Zidane asked. "Merlin and the King will really want to hear this." He took a few steps forward. "C'mon, let's go." And he began running.

Seika, Max, and PJ looked at each other again, and with a shrug, began chasing after him.

The large golden gates to the city were closer than they appeared. As Seika, Max, PJ, and Zidane approached them, there was a shout from above. "Who's there?"

"It's me, Zidane!" Zidane shouted back. "I'm back with the three Merlin wanted me to bring back!"

After a series of shouts from above, the gate began to open and the three walked into the city.

Seika looked around as he saw the city itself instead of from above. Waterfalls fell from the giant wall that surrounded the city and flowed through aqueducts to several reservoirs around it. Like during Seika's first visit to Radiant Gardens, the streets were packed with people.

"Stay close," Zidane said. "It's easy to get lost down in this level of the city."

They began walking up a large set of steps to the second level of the city. Time flew by quickly when they finally arrived to Merlin's house. Seika gave a sigh of disappointment, wishing to see the rest of the city.

Before Zidane could knock on the door, it flew open, and the four walked in.

"It's good to see you're back," Merlin said as they entered. He was sitting at his desk, reading on of the many books the covered it. He put it down. "The King is not here at the moment, he left a few hours ago to find something at the castle, but he should be back in a minute or two." He waved his hand and a teapot rose into the air, followed by four teacups. The teapot began to pour tea into each of the cups. "Do you care for a cup of tea?" he asked. Seika, Max, and PJ accepted the cups and sat at the table.

With a shake of his head, Zidane declined. "Sorry, but I have to run," he said, and he ran back out the door and back into the city.

"What's he in a rush for?" Seika asked.

"I'm not quite surer," Merlin said. He took a quick sip of the tea. "He's always running around."

Seika took a sip of his tea as well. His head perked up as he remembered about the stone Master Gracey had given him at the mansion. He quickly pulled the blue and green stone from his pocket and held it to Merlin. "Do you know what this is?"

Merlin took it and looked at it carefully. "Oh my, what a rare sight!" he said. "A rare sight indeed, though it's not wonder, with what's happening now a days, but I haven't seen one of these stones in, well, since Sora was chosen by the Keyblade. This, my boy, is a Summon Gem. It's a stone that is created when one is turned to Darkness, but the Light in their heart survives. It usually happens when the one's world is turned to Darkness. But what is interesting about this stone is it feels like there are two hearts inside." He stood up and walked to a triangle-shaped rug. "Step on this rug, my boy."

Seika stood from the chair and stood on the carpet, with Max and PJ not far behind. Merlin waved his hands and the carpet began to rise up into the attic of the house, which looked like it were bigger than the room below it.

"Now, release the power inside that stone," Merlin said.

Seika looked back at him, with an eyebrow raised. "How do I do that?"

"Being the wielder of the Keyblade, you should be able to feel the presence of the hearts inside the stone. Once you do, just try pulling it out with your mind, then release it with the Keyblade."

Seika nodded. "Alright, I'll give it a shot." He summoned the Keyblade to his hand and took a deep breath. He tightened his grip on the stone and closed his eyes. He could feel a dim light that felt like it was getting brighter. He could hear the two voices again, both getting louder and louder. Seika took another deep breath as he felt the Keyblade shake. He opened his eyes and held the Keyblade up.

A beam of light shot out of the end of the Keyblade and began creating a rectangle shape. The shape burst into a purple door. Seika walked to it mechanically and turned the knob, and in a burst of light, the door swung open and two monsters jumped out.

The first was small and green with one large eye that took up most of his face and a small mouth underneath. The second was large and covered in blue fur with purple spots. Purple spikes ran down his spine and to his tail.

The green monster stretched his long arms. It's about time you freed us. We've been stuck in there for who knows how long." He looked at Seika. "The names Mike," he said raising his hand.

The large blue one did the same. "Sully."

Seika looked at the two monsters curiously, then raised both his hands to shake theirs. "I'm Seika." He crossed his arms over each other to shake their hands and gave a large grin as they shook. Seika turned his head to see Max and PJ. They weren't there.

"Don't worry, my boy," Merlin said. "It takes three to use the Summon Gems. While you extracted the Light from the stones, your friends used their hearts to make them whole. It will take only a few minutes before the power in the gem runs out and these two return. Then your friends will return as if nothing had happened."

With a sigh of relief, Seika turned back to the two monsters.

"He's right," Sully said. "The power is almost out now."

"But don't worry about it, kid," Mike said. "We'll just be in your pocket. Just do what you did and we'll be back."

The two waved and vanished in a burst of light. Max and PJ reappeared next Merlin, both with blank expressions on their faces. Each blinked before coming to. "What happened?" Max asked, putting a hand on his head.

Before either Seika or Merlin could answer, there was a shout from below. "Merlin? Where are you?"

Merlin gestured for Seika to get back onto the rug. Seika stuffed the Summon Gem into his jacket pocket and ran to the triangle-shaped rug. Merlin stamped his foot once, and the rug dropped back down.

Mickey stood waiting by the door with Zidane beside him. The King grinned when he saw Seika, Max, and PJ. "Zidane told me you were back," he said. "How has traveling to different worlds been, Seika?"

"It's been great," Seika replied. "Making new friends, seeing new places, it makes me happy that the Keyblade chose me." Max nudged Seika in the ribs. He remembered about the other castle. Seika cleared his throat. "Your majesty, do you know anything about the castle outside of the city?"

Mickey gave a quick look at Merlin, who gave a nod. With a sigh, the King said, "That castle was created by the witch Maleficent a while ago. Over the years, parts of it were formed from her memories, especially of the castle when this world was taken by the Darkness and had become Hollow Bastion. I've only been in there once."

"When we went, part of the ground was covered with crystals that surrounded most of it. When I stepped on it, everything froze, except for a few things inside the castle. When I went in, there were so many strange things, like a room with waterfalls that flowed up, and a staircase that curved around the room. And the walls looked just like the sky outside. It was so bazaar. And then, when I went up one of the towers, I saw one of my friends from the Falcon Plains. But when we were back in that strange room with the waterfalls, he began attacking me. I ended up hitting him in the head with the Keyblade, and a mask flew off his face."

Mickey thought for a moment. "That mask that fell off, where you able to see what it looked like?"

Seika shrugged. "It was black, sort of like ink. And his eyes changed to gold when it fell off."

Mickey put a hand on his chin. "You don't think it could of been Gekko, do you?"

"I doubt it," Seika said, shaking his head. "He would want to make it more obvious that it was him."

"I'll try and find out who it could of been while you're off at the next world," Mickey said. "But before you go, there's one thing I need you to do."

"What?"

"Smile," Mickey said, giving a large smile.

"He's right," Max said. "It's like my dad had always told me, no frowning, no sad faces."

"Yeah," PJ said. "You to be happy, like us."

Seika gave a sigh and looked down at his feet. "How can I smile at a time like this? My friends could be anywhere, and I can't do anything to help them and my world's gone. And it was all my fault."

Zidane grinned and grabbed Max and PJ by the shoulder and pulled them away. He began whispering them, giving several gestures toward Seika. Max and PJ grinned when he finished.

Seika looked up. "What are you guys doing?" he asked slowly as the three approached him.

"Grab him!" Zidane yelled, and the three lunged. After a quick struggle, Zidane grabbed Seika's head and held him still, as Max and PJ held his arms down and put one finger into the corners of his lips, pulling them into a smiling shape.

As they got of him, Seika broke into a laugh.

"See, it's not that hard," Zidane said. "Just keep smiling and everything will be better."

Seika's smiled softened. "Thanks, guys. I'll remember that."

"We should get going," Max said.

"Right," Mickey said. "While your at your next world, I'll try to find out more about that castle."

Seika, Max, and PJ gave a nod, and with a quick gesture from PJ, they were absorbed in the Gummi Ship's light.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh yeah, Negative is back baby!!! You have no idea how much I have been missing this story. Anyway, glad to see you back. Now, onto the story. So, that weird gem was a summon gem. I am really glad that Mike and Sully are summons; Mosters Inc. is one of my favorite Disney movies. And I really liked the ending. It's always good to see Seika happy. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Negative

Another short chapter. I haven't seen this movie in ages, so I was using most of this from my memory (and probably thinking too much about Men in Tights xP).

Chapter 21: Two Thieves in Green

After almost an hour of flying through space, Seika, Max, and PJ arrived to their next world. A third of the world was a forest while the rest was a small town and a large castle. PJ pressed a button and in a flash of light, the three were beamed down.

They appeared in the forest area of the world. They looked around for a few minutes, until PJ held up a thick arm to bring Seika and Max to a stop. "Do you hear that?"

They stood still and listened. "Ooh de lally!" a voice yelled. "Ooh de lally!" and drowned out behind it was, "After them, you fools!" That shouting came closer.

"Hide!" Max said, and the three scrambled to find a place to hide. Seika peeked behind a shrub as two figures ran past. With a slight gulp, he dropped back down. "Animals?" Seika muttered to his friends. "They're both animals."

"What do you mean?" PJ asked. He and Max peeked over the bushes and quickly dropped back down. The two figures were animals. One was a fox and the other was a bear, and both were wearing green tunics and hats with red feathers sticking from the side. They were both holding bags of gold and were covered in jewelry.

The two figures ran passed quickly. Behind them were several Heartless, each having dark skin and had large, metal helmets on their heads.

Seika, Max, and PJ looked at each other and with a nod, they jumped from behind the bushes and brought out their weapons. The flash of the Keyblade drew the attention of the Heartless.

One by one, the Heartless lunged at them and were quickly destroyed by a swing of the Keyblade or Max's sword, or from one of PJ bombs. Soon they were all destroyed. With a sigh of relief, Seika dismissed the Keyblade.

"Good show," a voice said. The three spun around and were face to face with the two figures from before, the fox and the bear dressed in green. It was the fox that was speaking. "Prince John's been sending those dreadful monsters after us for some time now."

"He sure has," the bear said with a nod. "If you guys didn't show up, they'd catch us for sure this time."

Seika looked at the two, then down to the treasure they were carrying. "Did you steal that from him?"

The fox laughed, then clicked his tongue and said, "Steal? That's a naughty word. We merely steal from the rich to give to the poor." There was a short pause. "Who might the three of you be?"

A grin appeared on Seika's face as a feeling of adventure flowed through him. He remembered reading stories from when he was younger about people like that and always dreaming of doing something similar. He held out a hand. "I'm Seika."

He gave a grunt as Max and PJ pushed down on his shoulders and said their names.

"Max."

"PJ."

The fox laughed again. "I am Robin Hood, but you may call me Robin, for short." He pulled his hat off and gave a bow.

"And the names John, Little John," the bear said with a large smile.

There was a loud thump from nearby. The five looked in the direction. Robin's eyes widened. "Hide!" he shouted. "Quick, up the tree!"

They each climbed up the tallest tree they could find and climbed to the center. Robin put a finger to his mouth, and he and Little John looked down.

"Is it that same one again, Rob?" Little John whispered.

Robin didn't say anything. Clanking footsteps thumped down the path, and in moments, a large Heartless appeared. It had a golden body with the Heartless emblem in the center, and long, slender legs. Its boot-like feet curled upward for a few inches. Its two arms broke into the shape of a hilt and formed into blades. A round, white head sat on the shoulders with a golden crown covering the top and several spikes pointing down on the chin. An emerald cape with black stripes hung down its back.

Its head spun around to check the area, its beady yellow eyes then it continued marching down the path.

"Let's return to the camp, Rob," Little John said. "It'll be safer there."

"Right," Robin agreed, and the five slid down the tree and made their way deeper into the forest.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray, new update!!! Super awesome!!! Sorry, I really like this story, so I get excited whe you update, but whatever, back to the story. So, now our heroes are in the Robin Hood world. That's awsome; Robin Hood was always one of my favorite movies. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Negative

Chapter 22: An Archery Tournament

Seika sat by a tree, watching Robin stir the soup for over thirty minutes at their camp. His stomach began roaring with hunger.

Little John's voice quickly broke his concentration. "So, Seika, tell us a bit about yourself," he said without taking his eyes away from the laundry he was hanging. "Where're you from? Obviously you three are not from around here."

Seika looked at his friends, who gave slow nods. He took a quick breath. "I'm from a place kind of far away," he said swiftly.

Little John gave a bursting laugh. "I get that. I mean something more about you. Like do you have anyone with 'long eyelashes'? You know, a girl?"

Seika gave a jerk at his last words. He gave a tug on his bracelet and blushed lightly.

"So you have a girl? Tell me somethin' about her?"

With a gulp, Seika began searching for the words to say. Before he could say anything, Max and PJ broke in. "Her names Hana."

"Seika said he knew her for a while now. Since they were kids."

"Since they were kids, you say?" Little John gave a laugh again. "Sounds a lot like Rob here and his beloved Maid Marian." They looked at Robin, who was humming while drifting off in his own fantasy. "See what I mean? He can't keep his mind off of her."

Seika gave a small smile, but it quickly vanished as his stomach gave another hungry roar.

"Hey, lover boy," Little John said to Robin, who was still in a daze. "How's that grub comin', man? We're starvin'." There was no answer. "Rob?" Still no answer. "Robin?" He looked behind from a shirt and jumped. "Hey!"

Robin finally snapped out of it. "Hey, what? What do you say?"

"Ah, forget about it," Little John said as he dug back into the basket of clothes. "You mind's not on food. You're thinking of Maid Marian. We were just talkin' about her. Turns out Seika here has a girl of his own."

"Does he now?" Robin said slyly, grinning at Seika. "What's her name?"

"Her name's Hana," Seika said softly. He gave another tug at his bracelet.

"And they knew each other since they were kids," Little John chuckled lightly. He sniffed the air and began coughing from the smoke fuming from the boiling soup.

Robin jumped to his feet. "It's boiling over!"

Little John ran to the cauldron and pulled it off from the fire and began waving the smoke away with a shirt. "You're burnin' the chow!"

Robin gave a sigh. "Sorry Johnny. I was thinking of her. I can't help it. I love her, Johnny."

"Look, why don't you just stop moonin' and mopin' around?" Little John said, pouring some water into the soup. "Just marry the girl."

"Marry her?" Robin asked. "You don't just walk up to a girl, hand her a bouquet and say, 'Hey, remember me? We were kids together. Will you marry me?' No, it just isn't done that way."

"Come on, Robbie," Little John said, chuckling. "Climb the castles walls. Sweep her off her feet. Carry her in style."

'Just like in those stories,' Seika thought, remembering the books he read at school.

Robin sighed. "It's no use, Johnny. I've thought it all out and it just wouldn't work. Besides, what do I have to offer her?"

"Well, for one thing, you can't cook," Little John chuckled.

"I'm serious, Johnny. She's a highborn lady of quality."

"So she's got class. So what?"

"I'm an outlaw, that's what," Robin said. "That's no life for a lovely lady. Always on the run. What kind of future is that?"

A voice bursted from behind them. "Oh, for Heaven's sake, son. You're no outlaw." The voice came from a large badger dressed in a brown robe. "Why, someday you'll be called a great hero."

"A hero?" Robin chuckled. "Did you hear that? We've been pardoned."

"That's a gas," Little John said. "We ain't even been arrested yet."

"Alright. Laugh, you rogues," the badger said. He made his way to the cauldron of soup and began helping himself. "But there's gonna be a big to-do in Nottingham. Ol' Prince John's having a championship archery tournament tomorrow."

"An archery tournament?" Little John asked. "Old Rob can win that standin' on his head."

"Thank you, Little John," Robin said, taking his hat off and giving a low bow. "But I'm sure we're not invited."

"No," the badger said, taking another sip of the soup. "But there's somebody who'll be very disappointed if you don't come."

"Yeah, old bushel britches," Little John said mockingly. "the Honorable Sheriff of Nottingham."

"No. Maid Marian."

"Maid Marian?" Robin gasped.

"Yeah. She's gonna give a kiss to the winner."

"A kiss to the winner!" Robin smiled widely and jumped into the air. "Oo-de-lally! Come one, guys! What are we waiting for?"

"Wait a minute, Rob," Little John said. "That place will be crawlin' with soldiers, and not to mention those Heartless will be about."

Seika stood up. "We can take care of them," he said eagerly. "We can keep a watch out for any and be sure they don't get in the way."

"And remember," Robin said, strapping his quiver around his torso and grabbing his bow. "Faint hearts never won fair ladies." He shot an arrow and tossed his hat in the air. The arrow ricocheted off of a hanging pan and shot through the hat, and it dropped back on his head. "Fear not, my friends. This will be my greatest performance."

Prince John chuckled as he watched his soldiers march through the tournament grounds. His councilor, Hiss, sat coiled on a chair beside his throne. "Hiss, this is a red letter day. A coup d' etat, to coin a Norman phrase."

"Yes indeed, sire," Hiss agreed happily. "Your plan to capture Robin Hood in public is sheer genius."

Prince John gave the snake a glare. "Hiss, no one sits higher than the king." He grabbed the him and pulled him down until his head was on the chair. "Must I remind you?"

"Forgive me, sire. I-I didn't mean to."

Prince John ignored the apology. "My trap is baited and set, and then revenge. Revenge!"

"Not so loud, sire," Hiss said using his tail to make a gesture. He wrapped around the king to his ear and whispered, "Remember, only you and I know, and your secret is my secret-"

Prince John burst into laughter. "Stop hissing in my ear," he said, then quickly changed his tone. "Secret? What secret?"

"Why, the capture of Robin Hood, sire."

"That insolent blackguard," he growled. "I'll show him who wears the crown!"

"There she is," Robin whispered as he and Little John put on their disguises of a stork and a duke. "Isn't she beautiful?" He began to take a step towards her.

"Cool it, lover boy," Little John said, pulling Robin back into their hiding place behind the bushes. "Your heart's runnin' away with your head."

"Oh, stop worrying," he said, fixing his hat and tying a cloth around his head. "This disguise would fool my own mother."

"Yeah, but your mom ain't here," Little John said. He pointed towards the large wolf dressed in royal clothing that was approaching. The Sheriff of Nottingham. "You gotta fool old bushel britches."

Robin gave a grin and nudged Little John on the arm and stumbled out towards the sheriff.

Seika looked from tent to tent as he, Max, and PJ walked around the tournament grounds. "There," Max said and pointed at the stork shaking hands with a large wolf dressed in a red tunic. Robin had said he and Little John would wear disguises, him a stork and Little John a duke.

Robin followed the wolf to the line of archers. The three turned their attention to Little John as he made his way towards Prince John.

"They aren't bad at pretending, huh," PJ said with a slight grin.

"Yeah," Seika muttered. His eyes never left Robin as he moved towards the vixen that sat beside the prince. 'That must be Maid Marian,' he thought. He felt a tug on his shoulder.

"Check that out," Max said. He pointed to the snake that slithered away from where Prince John sat. "He almost looks like Kaa, doesn't he?"

Seika gave a shutter at the thought. "I hope he can't hypnotize like Kaa," he muttered softly.

With a chuckle, Max said, "C'mon, let's try and get a better view." He and PJ began to run through the several paths in the tents.

Seika followed behind them, but stopped. Taking a step back, he looked behind one of the tents. A figure cloaked in black was running down the path and turned a corner. He looked back to the way he was going to see that his friends were gone. 'Who was that?' he thought. He shook his head and ran after the figure. After running towards the opposite end of the grounds, Seika stopped to catch his breath. He looked around again. 'There,' he said as he saw the figure run past a stone tower. 'He's going towards the woods.' Seika took a deep breath and continued running after him.

After several more minutes of chasing, the figure was caught at a dead end of trees. They were far enough for the tournament grounds to be barely seen through the trees. Seika studied the figure closely as it swung around. A large black cloak surrounded most of the body, except the feet and a large hood, two or three times larger than a normal head covered the face with darkness.

"Who are you?" Seika said. "Are you with Strider or Maleficent?"

There was a moment of silence before the figure bursted into laughter. "Maybe." It managed to say, and continued to laugh, with one hand on its stomach.

"Answer me!" Seika yelled. He held his hand out and the Keyblade appeared. 'I need to know where they are...' he thought.

The figure calmed itself. It raised a finger and began wagging it. It snapped two fingers and several Heartless appeared around them. With a wave, the cloaked figure vanished into the trees.

"Wait!" Seika yelled, but quickly gave up as the Heartless moved closer to him.

The Heartless were small and had large, egg-like heads. Hanging from the top were short fuses that began burning instantly.

Seika readied the Keyblade as one charged towards him. He sidestepped to dodge and destroyed it with a single slash. Another one began charging toward him, and again, he stepped out of the way and destroyed it.

Several more appeared and lunged at him. Before he could dodge, one exploded behind him. And then another in front of him. And another. One at a time, each of the Heartles jumped at him and exploded. And for each that exploded, several more of the Heartless appeared.

Each explosion felt as if he were being punched. The Keyblade flew out of Seika's hands as he collapsed. The Heartless continued to appear until he was completely surrounded.

Seika closed his eyes. 'Max. PJ. Where are you guys? I need your help.' His eyes burst open as a power flowed through him. 'That's right.' He put a hand in his and felt the stone. 'Mike and Sully.' Using the Keyblade as a crutch to stand up and let the power flow through him until he had the strength to pick the Keyblade back up. The light shot from the end and the two monsters burst out of the door that was created.

"You needed are help so soon?" Mike asked. He and Sully looked around at the Heartless that surrounded them. "Leave this to us, kid. It's the least we can do for letting us out." He looked up at the large, blue monster. "Ready you big fur ball?"

"Ready," Sully said. He grabbed Mike by the top of his head and took a step back. He threw Mike at the Heartless and quickly the green monster threw himself at the next, then back.

Seika used all his strength to help and began to destroy what was left of the Heartless. Soon they were gone. Seika let the Keyblade vanish from his hand and gave a sigh of relief.

Sully gave a stretch. "It sure is good to be back out," he said with a forced yawn. He and Mike began to glow. "Remember, if you need us again, you know what to do."

"Just don't need us too soon," Mike said. He patted Seika on the back. With a wave for goodbye, the two vanished.

Seika smiled as he looked at where they stood. As he turned to go back to the tournament grounds, he noticed all his wounds had vanished. With a quick stretch, he ran as fast as he could to find Max and PJ.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray, Negative is back and updating, baby!!! Sorry, I just really love this story. Now, on to the story. So, now we have a new mysterious person, at least I think they're new. It sounded like an Organization XIII member, but I could be wrong. Can't wait to figure out who all of these mysteroius people. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Negative

Just a quick heads up, though it doesn't really matter, I'm going to be gone for two weeks starting monday. Also, I think I have said this before, but I'm saying it again anyway, I'm going to be rewriting the first few chapters, mainly the third one (because I hate it. A lot). Just thought I should throw this out now.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Two weeks!?!? What the hell man? You just got back from putting this thing off. Nah, I'm just kidding. So, I guess you'll be on vacation. Lucky you; me, I have to stay here and work to pay my bills (I sometimes really hate being 24). Anyway, enjoy your vacation or whatever it is you'll be doing. Oh, and I look forward to the rewrites. Actually, I have to go back and reread them; I have totally forgotten what they were about.

Negative

Sorry it took so freakin' long. I was stuck on how to actually start the chapter for a while and after starting to write it, I thought it was stupid the way it was going, so I changed several things and got this. Sorry that it may be seem of rushed towards the end, but I tried to wrap it up as quickly as I could.

Also another note, I'm going to rewrite the first few chapters soon and a thought occurred to me that I should edit several spots in the Disney chapters so that it's not so much the movie's plot with three random characters added in and actually make it part of the story, kind of like how the Disney worlds went in KH1. If anyone has any advice or ideas on how to do this, please don't hesitate to tell me. Also, if anyone has an idea on how to describe the Heartless better so I don't keep saying "the large Heartless", or whatever, also don't hesitate to tell.

Anyway, on with the chapter.

Chapter 23: Discovered

Seika ran through the grounds, looking around each brightly colored tent for his friends. Cheers rang around as arrows flew through the air at the targets. He walked closer towards the center of the grounds and watched as the large wolf shot an arrow in red ring around the center of the target. Seika smirked as Robin raised his bow and shot his arrow. It hit the target perfectly.

"Alright!" Seika muttered excitedly.

A crocodile in a red cape approached the target and pulled the two arrows out. "Attention everyone," he said. "The final contestants are the honorable Sheriff of Nottingham," Several boos came from the viewers all around the grounds as the large wolf bowed. The crocodile continued, "and the spindle-legged stork from Devonshire." Robin bowed and waved at the crowd cheering for him and turned around to wave at Maid Marian, who quickly waved back.

"For the final showdown," the crocodile spoke. "move the target back thirty paces." A vulture ran under the target, but before he ran thirty paces back, the sheriff raised a hand to cover his mouth and whispered something for only the vulture to hear. With that, the target moved back.

Seika began to walk around to get a better view of the target as the Sheriff of Nottingham shot his arrow. The target jumped into the air and into sight, allowing the arrow to hit right in the center.

'He's cheating,' Seika thought. He began quickening his pace as Robin stepped up to shoot his arrow. BAM! Seika fell backward as he ran into a large body.

"Seika!" A voice shouted. Seika looked up to see Max. In front of him was PJ, who was on the ground as well. "We've been looking everywhere for you."

Seika stood up. "Sorry, guys. There was someone running around, I had to see what they were up too. I think he's with Maleficent. He led me out of the grounds and attacked me with a group of Heartless."

"Where you able to catch him?" Max asked.

Seika shook his head. "He vanished after he summoned them." He quickly changed the subject. "What have you two been up too?"

Max and PJ looked at each other and grinned. "That snake was up to no good," Max said. "He was about to give away Robin's disguise. But thanks to Friar Tuck, we were able to take him out."

"Yeah," PJ said, snorting out a laugh. "See that," he pointed to a wooden barrel of ale. "we stuck him in there. He can't do anything now." The three began to laugh. PJ quickly jumped and pointed to the sky. "Look!" he said. An arrow flew straight up. Robin's arrow. Another arrow was shot up behind it to knock it back down at the target. It landed right in the center of the bull's eye, splitting the Sheriff's arrow in half.

Everyone cheered and whistled. A wide smile grew on Seika's face. "He did it," he said softly. "Alright!" But his attention was quickly changed when he noticed Prince John gesturing at the crocodile. The crocodile gave a nod and turned to one of the rhino guards. Seika nudged PJ in the stomach with his elbow. "They're up to something," he said, pointing at the crocodile.

Robin approached Prince John and Maid Marian with a cocky smile. The guards surrounded him as Prince John began speaking. "Archer, I commend you, and because of your superior skill, I shall give what is coming to you. Our royal congratulations."

Robin began shaking Prince John's hand vigorously. "Thank ya kindly, Your Highness. Meetin' you face-ta-face your 'igh and mighty is a real treat-"

"Release the royal fingers!" Prince John said pulling his hand back. One of the guards approached him with a cushion with a sword lying on top of it. He took it and placed it on Robin's shoulder with a devilish grin. Robin bowed down as he was knighted. "And now I name you the winner." Robin bowed lower. "Or more appropriately," Prince John slid the sword through the back of the shirt and cut off the disguise. "the loser." Everyone around gasped. "Seize him!"

The rhino guards lunged at him to tie him down and pointed the ends of their axes at him in case of attempting to escape. "I sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate death!" Prince John said. "Traitors of the crown must die-"

"Traitors of the crown?" Robin asked. "That crown belongs to King Richard! Long live King Richard!"

"Long live King Richard!" shouted voices of the viewers.

"Enough!" Prince John shouted, jumping up from his throne. "I am the king! King! Off with his head!"

"Oh no," Seika muttered as drums began to roll and a large rhino wearing a black mask and carrying a large axe marched towards Robin. He looked at Max and PJ. "We need to help him." They gave a nod and the three ran on to the field, with their weapons in hand. They stopped in the large rhino's path, ready to stop them.

"Who dares interrupt this execution?" Prince John shouted, but he paused and looked at Seika, and a grin grew on his face. "Oh? Are you the boy Maleficent was talking about? Yes, the Keybearer." He waved his hands at the guards. "Leave this boy, I have special plans for him. I'll kill them all at once."

With a snap of his fingers, the large, golden Heartless from before appeared. It's emerald cape swung behind it as it raised its two sword-like arms. The rhinos began to run away.

Seika looked at the tied up Robin and ran to his side, slashing the ropes off. A sword flew from beside the throne from Little John, who was still in disguise. Robin hopped up to catch it as he, Seika, PJ, and Max prepared to battle the Heartless.

Two more Heartless appeared at the corners of the field, both resembling music notes and air horns. They began trumpeting an odd melody.

"Attack!" Prince John yelled.

Without any hesitation, the giant Heartless swung one of its sword-like arms at Seika, but he raised the Keyblade to block. The Heartless jumped backwards and swung its cape, producing several balls of fire. The fireballs shot around simultaneously.

PJ slammed his fists together to create his barrier. "Get back," he shouted. Seika, Max, and Robin dodged the fireballs and quickly got behind PJ as the rest of the bombardment hit the glassy barrier.

Seika flinched as he noticed the barrier beginning to crack. 'Oh no, just like from Ramsley. It's not going to take much more.'

"When need to distract it," Robin said. "I'll go." Before anyone could say anything, he ran from behind the barrier and got the large Heartless's attention. It turned to face him and began to march in his direction.

"Let's go," Max said, and the three of them ran as the barrier shattered.

PJ lifted his hands and created several small bombs and tossed them in front of the Heartless. They quickly exploded and sent surges of electricity at it. But nothing happened. "What?" he said, confused to why his bombs didn't harm the Heartless.

Max didn't respond and charged at it. He swung his sword in attempt to slash it, but nothing happened. Suddenly, he was sent back several feet by some invisible force.

"What's going on?" Seika asked.

"None of our attacks are working," Max said as he got back to his feet. "Something's knocking them back."

Seika watched the Heartless as it chased after Robin. "I have to do something," he muttered. He raised the Keyblade and shot a blast of fire, but before it was a foot away, the musical Heartless began playing a quick melody, and the flame vanished. He looked back at one of them. "It's them!" he shouted. "They're blocking our attacks!"

"Destroy it quickly!" Robin yelled as he ran.

Seika nodded and ran towards the melodic Heartless. It began playing a faster melody and a burst of wind blew from its horn causing Seika to fly backwards. Landing on his feet, Seika ran back at the Heartless without hesitation, but again, it played the same song, causing him to fly backwards again. 'Darn it!' he thought. 'There's got to be another way.' He watched the Heartless for a moment, then noticed whenever it finished a song, it paused for a breath. 'There! An opening!'

Seika took this chance to run at it again, but instead of attacking head on, he lunged at it and grabbed the end of its horn with both hands, squeezing it as tightly as he could. A weak sound blew out of the horn and then the horn-like Heartless exploded, releasing its captive heart.

"Good plan," Robin said with a grin.

The large Heartless quickly turned its attention towards Seika and launched into the air.

"Watch out!" he shouted.

Seika looked up as the Heartless dropped down near him. He ran out of the way, but when the Heartless landed, a shock wave flowed from under its feet and collided with Seika, causing him to fly forward.

Seika pulled himself up and quickly readied himself as the Heartless swung its sword-arm at him. A bomb rolled past and exploded. The Heartless's legs became frozen to the ground.

Seika turned around and saw PJ giving him a thumbs up. Seika thanked him with a wave and charged at the Heartless, but before he slash it, a force pushed him back. Another trumpeting melody began to play. He looked behind him to see another horn-like Heartless hopping around.

"I got this one," PJ said waving his hand. He held up his hands and a surge of electricity surrounded him. He charged at the Heartless and before it could react, PJ smashed it with his large body.

When the musical Heartless was destroyed, the large, golden Heartless began to shine, and its color changed from gold to green. He looked at itself, surprised at the change. It looked over to Seika and charged.

Taking a step back, Seika raised the Keyblade and shot a blast of fire at the Heartless, but it didn't seem to harm it much.

It continued to charge towards him into its was a few feet away, then it raised its arms and its upper body began spinning, first clockwise, then quickly switching to counter clockwise.

Seika raised the Keyblade to block the slashes, but after the first few, the Keyblade was knocked away. He jumped out of the way as the blades slashed down towards him and in a burst of light, the Keyblade returned to his hand.

"You okay?" Max called to him.

"Yeah," Seika responded.

The Heartless stared down at him, its blade-arms beginning to spin. It raised its two blades and crossed them into an X, creating a surge electricity around its body. It raised one arm above its head and the blade began to glow. Blasts of lightning shot from the end of the blade.

Surprised, Seika jumped out of the way and began to run, struggling to dodge each strike of lightning that shot from the blade, until he felt himself trip.

Lowering its arm, the Heartless launched into the air again, and landed closer to Seika, who quickly struggled back onto his feet. The Heartless raised one of its long legs and kicked him in the chest.

As the Heartless raised its other leg to kick again, Robin ran towards the Heartless and slashed it with his sword. It collapsed to the ground, but caught itself with its blades.

Seika pulled himself back up and forced himself to run, and attacked the Heartless with one final slash.

The Heartless fell completely. A heart burst out from under its cape and floated into the sky as the body vanished into darkness.

"You destroyed my Heartless?" Prince John shouted angerily. The four turned to face him. He was standing with his hands on the railings around his throne with a look of great anger. "Kill them!" he shouted to the guards. "Don't stand there, kill them!"

The rhinos jumped at the command and began to charge.

"Kill them!" Prince John shouted again as he tried to run away behind the throne to hide behind a barrel of ale.

Robin raised his sword and began to fend off the rhino's axes. PJ tossed a bomb towards them, sending them flying into the air. Robin waved in thanks and hopped up to Maid Marian, flipping his sword to his other hand as another group of guards charged towards him. He grabbed her hand and ask, "Marian, my love, will you marry me?"

"Oh, darling, I thought you would never ask," Marian said. She laughed as Robin knocked one of the archers away. "But you could of chosen a more romantic setting."

Seika held the Keyblade to block as the red caped crocodile swung his sword at him. He pushed the sword back and swung the Keyblade, but the crocodile blocked it with his shield.

As they fenced, Robin said, "Head towards the woods!"

Seika nodded, and as quickly as he could, he knocked the the crocodile away. Several of the rhinos charged at him, but PJ jumped in the way and created a barrier, sending the guards flying around it.

"Let's get outta here," PJ said as the barrier shattered.

"Right," Seika nodded, but before they began to run, he said, "Wait, where's Max?"

PJ looked around. "I thought he was here- There he is." PJ pointed to Max, who was clashing his sword against the sword of one of the wolf soldiers. Hiding behind one of the booths in a tent was the vulture that hid in the sheriff's target. He raised a crossbow and aimed it at Max. Max was shoved to the ground as an arrow was fired.

The arrow barely missed him by an inch. Seika ran and let magic fill inside him. He shot a blast of fire towards the tent, destroying it quickly.

PJ grabbed Max and said, "We gotta go." Max nodded and the two began to run towards the woods, where the other spectators were running. "C'mon, Seika!"

Seika nodded as his friends vanished into the trees. He looked over at Robin, who was running with Maid Marian, and began to follow behind them. As he and Maid Marian ran into the woods, Robin turned around and shouted one last time, "Long live King Richard!"

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Dude, where have you been?!?!?! Man oh man, it has been a long while since you updated, but I'm jus glad to see you back and updating. Well, it is obvious that you have been playing 358/2 Days because the Heartless you described sounded a lot like a couple that were in the game, which was really cool. I really liked the fight scene; part of me felt like I was in it. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and don't be too long updating, at least not this long.

Negative

Yeah, after playing 358/2 Days, I've had a ton of Heartless fight scene ideas. The game kicked ass.

I did finish the next chapter, but I thought it was too short, so I just stuck it to the last chapter; I thought it would work better that way. Just wanted to let everyone know.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Yeah, after playing 358/2 Days, I've had a ton of Heartless fight scene ideas. The game kicked ass.

I did finish the next chapter, but I thought it was too short, so I just stuck it to the last chapter; I thought it would work better that way. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Yeah, 358/2 Days is a great game, now I'm just waiting for Birth by Sleep. But, whatever, back to the story. Oh boy, those guys got pretty lucky back there. Max almost had an arrow peirce him. Man, that fight scene was crazy. Also, I liked how Robin proposed to Marian and her reaction; that was funny. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Negative

Again, sorry for the wait. And sorry for how short the chapter is. I had originally planned for there to be a scene with a world being destroyed, but I started to feel like it was dragging on a bit and it started to look pretty bad, so I pitched it. I also wanted to hurry up and get through with it because I've been wanting to write the next two chapters since the summer, but haven't quite had the chance. Also another note, I'm still planning on completely rewriting the first couple of chapters. The ideas I have for the changes will probably be a lot better, so I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Chapter 24: Reminiscent Night

Night swept over the forest as Seika walked around. After escaping from the grounds of the archery tournament, everyone had left Robin and Maid Marian to have time alone. Since then, he had wandered away from Max and PJ. He stopped near a waterfall and lay down on the grass to look up at the stars and to listen to the soft, relaxing roar of the cascade.

Fireflies flashed back and forth around him. Seika began to remember the summer nights when fireflies flew around the Falcon Plains. More memories began flooding into his mind. Like the days when he, Kenzo, and Hana would go to top of the hill and watch firework shows, while eating sea salt ice cream. He closed his eyes and gave a heavy sigh. 'Kenzo. Olivia. Hana. Where are you?' he asked himself.

There were two heavy thumps that fell beside him, and he opened his eyes. Max and PJ lay down next to him. "What are you doing all alone?" Max asked.

"Just reflecting," Seika said, not taking his eyes off the sky.

Max sat up. "Hey, are you frowning?"

Seika jumped. "Of course not," he said, forcing out a large smile.

"Good," Max laid back down.

They sat in silence for a few minutes. "Do you guys think I'll ever find them?" Seika asked.

"Who?" PJ asked. "Your friends?"

Seika nodded slightly. "Yeah."

"Of course," Max said. "They can be anywhere. My dad said that during his adventures with Sora, they ran into one of his friends in another world. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to do the same."

"You think so?"

Max and PJ both smiled and raised their thumbs up.

A day passed since the archery tournament. Prince John sat in his thrown, surrounded by piles of gold. He had raised the taxes for the treachery of the citizens of Nottingham. All have been arrested and thrown into the dungeon.

Hiss turned his head to face his king. "Sire, if I may, you're not your usual cheerful self today." There was no response. The snake quickly digressed. "You haven't counted your money in days. It always makes you so happy." Still no response. "Sire, taxes are pouring in, the jail is full, and Friar Tuck is in jail."

Prince John stood up, thrashing his arms in the air, sending gold coins flying. "Friar Tuck!" he roared. "It's Robin Hood I want! And that blasted boy with the key! This is all Maleficent's fault! What is she planning to do with the brat-" He sat back down in his throne. "Did you say Friar Tuck?"

"Did I?" Hiss said nervously.

"Hiss, I have it!" Prince John said cheerfully. He walked to the window and looked out at the dark night sky. "I'll use the fat friar as bait to trap Robin Hood. Friar Tuck will be led to the gallows, and when out elusive hero tries to rescue the corpulent cleric, my men will be ready."

Seika, Max, and PJ sat around the fire at the camp the next day. Robin and Little John had left to see what was happening in the town. It was past noon when they finally returned, running to the camp.

The three jumped to their feet as Little John said, "We've got trouble, big trouble!"

"What?" Seika asked. "What happened?"

Robin stopped to catch his breath. "Everyone has been thrown in jail," he said. "And they plan to hang Friar Tuck tomorrow at dawn!"

"What?!" Seika, Max, and PJ shouted in unison.

"We can't let them hang him," Seika said.

"A jail break, tonight," Robin said. "It's the only chance we've got."

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Dude, where have you been?!?! Seriously, I thought you were dead, but, whatever, back to the story. That was a really good chapter. So, now were are coming to the grand finale. Can't wait for Prince John to get what he deserves; he is becoming very annoying. Question, will Sora and his friends be making an appearance in this story? I hope they do; I would love to see Seika and Sora teaming up and kicking some Heartless butt. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Negative

Don't worry, I'm not leaving them out. I do have a plan, but some people might not like it. But oh well, we'll see what happens when we get to it.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Don't worry, I'm not leaving them out. I do have a plan, but some people might not like it. But oh well, we'll see what happens when we get to it.

Hooray!!! Sora and the gang are gonna be in the story!!! That's cool. I wonder what your plan for them is. I just hope that no one dies, especially Riku; he is my favorite. But, whatever, we'll just have to wait until you get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back