• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heats: Ansem's Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzai Koyanagi

Kingdom Hearts: Ansem's Time

In the years before the key was found, when heartless were just beginning to etch through the worlds. Xahanort's Heartless has gained ground into the world areas. Ansem the Wise has need of help, and calls upon a group of skilled fighters to aid with the war against the worlds. Currently, the factions are needed at two main bases. Radiant Garden, and the deteriorating Twilight Town. The heartless are strong within Twilight town's boarders, but if they can be pushed back from the Heart of the World, then there may be some chance. Let us only hope we can get there in time.

Rules: Basically, the main areas of play are Radiant Garden and Twilight Town. Both worlds will change over time and eventually there will a new base of command. I will control major shifts in time but you may sleep and be at another day, just not too far ahead of others. In addition:

-No Godmoding/Controling other characters
-No Powerplaying
-No Killing other player characters and other people's NPCs without their permission.
-No Military RPing
-No more 'Key Claiming' or I will pimp smack you with a heartless >__>

NPC: Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Sephiroth, etc. Are not here. I may change that, but they will be tiny (kids). There is no Sora, there is no Riku, there is no Kairi. King Mickey may make a rare appearance, but he doesn't have a Keyblade so no. Donald and Goofy are court gaurds so they won't be here either. If you wish to introduce Cid, give me a PM and I'll see if it makes sense. Otherwise make it all original.

Characters: As stated above, no KH characters. Keyblades will go to who I believe are the ones who are best suited for them (only three).

Heartless: if you are on the opposition you start in twilight town. If you somehow switch to the other side...actually no, you can't. You're evil, but that doesn't mean you're lunch meat. Heartless do have their own world, behaviors, etc. Don't just be all rampage-like

Nobodies: I was fighting with this idea, but yes, there can be nobodies. They can be on either side, whichever they think they wish to be on. They can be good or bad, and you can have a heartless opposite as well. So there's two characters auto =P.

Template:

Name:
Race: (human, Heartless, Nobody)
Personality:
Appearance: picture or descriptive description (preferably both)
Bio: (optional)
Weapon(s):
Abilities: (if non or posted you can't have any later unless permission given)

Last edited:

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
Name: Emorene

Race: Heartless/Nobody (as explained in bio)

Appearance: He wears a long black robe over a black shirt and pants underneath. He has long black hair, and bright yellow eyes. His skin is a pale shade of white.
Here is a picture of what I had in mind from him:

EmoreneWallpaper1.jpg

Bio: Emorene was a man who devoted his life to helping Ansem the Wise, and although not an apprentice of the man, he was incredibly loyal him. When Xehanort began to experiment with the Heartless, Emorene attempted to stop him. After failing to do so, he threatened to alert AtW of what he was doing. Xehanort could not afford for him to do this, so he locked up Emorene in his laboratory and watched as he summoned Heartless to eliminate the man as a threat. To Xehanort's surprise, Emorene's heart was not easily consumed by the Heartless. Emorene had fought for his life, and was destroying Heartless with the simple dagger he had once had in his pocket. Xehanort then summoned more Heartless, and eventually, one Heartless began to consume Emorene's heart. When Emorene's heart was consumed, a Nobody was formed. Xehanort expected this Nobody to form, so he planned in advance. He managed to summon forth Emorene's Nobody at the moment of its creation. Xehanort then watched in amazement as the heartless that had consumed Emorene's heart began to transform along with Emorene's Nobody to create a new being- something that resembled Emorene, but was not truly him. You see, Emorene's Nobody and Heartless remained, therefore Emorene was not truly whole once more. Emorene then manipulated the powers of darkness to escape from Xehanort's lab, and searched for Ansem the Wise. He now fights on the side of Ansem the Wise, while seeking revenge against the one who made him what he was.

Abilities: He can wield a Keyblade (if you allow me to have him be able to do so) and can control the power of darkness. He can summon Heartless and Nobodies at will, but he is still learning to control his powers. Some of the Nobodies he summoned have been known to fight their summoner, as Emorene is not always strong enough to control them properly.

OOC: I would really like for my character have a Keyblade, preferably Fatal Crest (as shown in the appearance image).

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name: Brol Uzumaki/Brixlage
Race: Human/Nobody
Appearance:
-Human:
With his jet black hair with a light red strip,and tannish skin, Brol wears a light grey hoodie with a yellow 8 on it, a stubbed belt and a light blue jeans with a pair of black converse.
-Nobody:
Having large red wings and four fox tails, Brixlage has yellow eyes, red silky hair, jet black boots, dark grey pants, a demon head belt,a sword case slapped around his chest, gauntlets and metal arm warmers and horns off from his head as well as sharp ears.
templatepicfornobodyhuman.jpg

Bio: After a couple of months being experimented on by Ansem the Wise's Appretices, they discovered how to separate his nobody and his own self apart, violently. With the destruction of the Heartless side, the two were left under the Appretices control to do their dirty works in the heart of the Worlds. After that accident the two, Brix and Brol teamed up to cause as much chaos and destruction in all the worlds under Xeanhort's control. When they saw what they did was wrong, They both wander around the worlds trying to take down their creators.
Abilities:
-Brol:
-Swordsmanship
-Fighting
-Light [hopefully if u let me i can use a keyblade.. i even got a picture for it... but its a pic of two T_T]
-Brixlage:
-Spell-casting
-Dusk
-Darkness

Weapons:
Brol: [if possible keyblades] if not swords
Brixlage: no use for weapons.

Aluminumticket

Name: Gregory
Race: Human
Appearance: He has black hair, and brown eyes. He wears a dirty white hoody, and every dirtier jeans, with a tennis shoe and a simple silver necklace around his neck.
Bio: He's just a standard kid, living in Radiant Garden. He doesn't really have any powers, but he improvises well (If someone's attacking him, and a stick's nearby, he'll pick it up like the rest of us.) He's got a basic family. Mom, Dad, and a big brother. He's childish, but he's very good at telling right from wrong.

With his childish ways, he's a bit innocent. He assumes life around him is as peaceful as it is at his home. He doesn't know how bad off some people are, and the war is just something distant to him.

But, he'll find out.

He can cook suprisingly well, and is actually a bit of a pyro-maniac. That being said, he can't stand cold temperatures. Gregory is short for his age, but makes up for it when protecting others.

Gregory has no powers. He's just a kid.

Anyway, so, here's my characters. A Keyblade could be nice, but I'm sure he could make do by throwing rocks, or whatever's nearby (Or running if there isn't anything that can help him).

Last edited:

Mediciner

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Ansem's Time

tha-6.jpg

Name:
Foster Forest
Race:
Human
Appearance:
A touch short in stature (5’3”) but with enough curiosity and hidden spirit for five people, Foster is sure to be no more than a bobbing black head in the midst of the crowd busied with her own research. Though ailing in sight (it’s odd enough to use only one eye, much less still have to wear spectacles), the gal’s other senses are more attune; more specifically her nose than her ears, oddly enough. She leans towards being plump yet curvaceous in stature – certainly not the best physique for anyone fighting for their life, but somehow Foster manages. Then again, she tends to lean on her spells for beast-bashing, which probably is the origin of the flab; you’d think running around enough would work it off.

As far as clothes go, Foster sticks to simple shirts, pants, a pair of fingerless gloves, and sneakers (really can’t be nitpicky about these things nowadays). On occasion she’ll don a hat and/or cloak just to “play up” the part of a mage, but the latter tends to be quite the drag after a while (it’s a tad long, so she sometimes trips upon it at the worst times).
Bio:
Foster Forest is an eccentric little girl who is still a tad touchy on the subject of “killing” the little buggers. It seems that no matter how much destruction she hears either side do, she finds a twisted cuteness to it all. The girl believes that both the lesser Heartless and Nobodies are misunderstood creatures used as pawns by higher power, and she wishes to find a way to release them. Whether the non-sentient ones of both races actually understand her purpose or not, Foster still has problems being raided by them occasionally whenever they come to town. She has joined the faction stationed at Radiant Garden in hopes of gaining new insight to these poor drones, spurred by the notion that with each creature defeated lies the chance that something will be revealed that could save them.
Abilities:
If Anzai so wishes, she could wield a keyblade. Anyone could, though - the problem would be wielding it well. This girl would probably slice something in half with that blunt object before realizing its power. Otherwise, Foster knows some basic level spells (Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero, & Cure) and is currently working on two secondary ones that gives her much trouble (Blizzara & Fira).

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Name: Crepuso Volo

Appearance: He has jet black hair, down to his shoulders in spiky layers. His eyes are a luminous green eye. He is lean, about 5'10 and 125. Not very muscular. He has a gash slanting from his left eye to the middle of his upper lip.

He often wears a green trench coat. Underneath are a green pair of jeans with a black belt, a green shirt that is skin tight and sleeveless, and black boots. He wears a light green pair of gloves, covering up little cuts on his back of his hand from combat. HHis left arm is often in a sling attatched to his trench coat, even though the arm has never been injured.

Weapon: (if possible) A Keyblade called Green Nighttime. It is a long Key with green primary coloring, and light green and black around the handle, and the tip, which is in a multi-sided star shape.

(if no Keyblade): A Green sword with light green on the inside and handle. Nothing peculiar aabout this sword, but there is extreme speed on it. It is the swiftest weapon known to man.

Abilities;

Extreme Speed : An attack which Volo dashes at the enemy and swings his blade swiftly. It is amove so fast, it is almost impossible to block. He uses it often, but it is not very harmful.

Green Wind: As Volo is able to control the air, he uses a highly damaging spell called Green Wind. The winds pick up so high, that trees rooted deep into the earth's crust are torn out, hence the name. The victim is hit with the winds, along with anything in the tornado.

Vital Slash: A critical slash he uses when in danger of defeat.

Regen: Volo can regenerate some of his health, using light absorbed.

Dusk's Demise: Volo's key killer. The winds pick up again, but the time of day automatically becomes dusk. Light comes from the setting sun and rising moon, as Volo absorbs all the light and dark energy. He temporarily becomes invincible for a few moments, allowing him to strike with exteme power and speed. Fatal damage occurs from this rarely seen move.

Bio: Later

Elements: Wind, dusk, ice, absorb, reflect.

Mediciner

We must wait. After all, I'm sure Anzai has a plot in mind and it would not do us well to just hop in without him setting up the backdrop. ^^ Not to mention he might have a comment on our profiles.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol seriously..... just have alittle patience and we can start it soon enough

Aluminumticket

You'll notice, I lack the mental capacity to have patience. NNNGH!

No, but seriously, I'll try.

Anzai Koyanagi

Oh snap, I got popularity XD

I'm sorry guys, I've been busy on other things and thought this wasn't going to lift off the ground, if you're still interested we can start tomorrow.

Anzai Koyanagi

almost forgot my characters

Name: Serion Langston
Race: Human

Appearance: Serion is fair skin with Silver hair, spiky, but slicked back and only down to his neck. He wears black pants, shoes and a sleeveless trenchcoat. His eyes area violet color, he stands at about 5'7", and wears fingerless black biker gloves. (I'd love to have this picture right about now XD)

Personality: Serion is a bit cocky, sometimes speaking boldly hen he has the upper hand. He also enjoys fighting and thus harming a person is not the first thing in his mind he is worried about. He can be an extreme flirt, but they can't say he doesn't get girls.

Weapon: Chain Blade (think Renji from Bleach or Ivy from Soul Calibur's weapons), It has a golden hilt with a dragon head on the end, the blade has a red streak down the middle. the fragments can connect and disconnect and even detach from each other at his will and can extend to 25 feet at full length.

Abilities: Serion has the ability to control ice, though he only uses it when absolutely necessary. Otherwise, he simply uses his abilities with the chainblade.

------------------------

Second Character:

Name: Zanxai
Race: Nobody

Appearance: Zanxai wears the future Organization hood and cloak, except his is white on the right and black on the left, the colors swirling around each other in the center of it. He usually keeps the hoodie on but without it appears like this Zanxai

Personality: Zanxai has never been talkative, and it shows as he always has his hood up and nothing but the bottom half of his face showing, though if you lean forward, you can see his eyes. He speaks when needed and let's his actions do the rest.

Weapons: Twilight blades: two blades, the blunt side jagged, one white and one black. glowing with light and darkness in turn when drawn.

Abilities: He has the abiliies to control both the light and the darkness. While exibiting some dark powers such as Dark Firaga and Dark Aura, he also has the abilities of light, such as Reflect and Healing abilities. Zanxai uses mainly his sword skills and darkness to fight, only using the other abilities when needed, and also holds a secret. He has two wings, one black, one white, and with them, derives his ability to control dark and light. He only uses them when necessary, thus their abilities are secret.

Zanxai is ability to wield Keyblades of other masters. Unlike usual, when they would return to the owners hand, his will can hold the keyblade to him rather then he's non-existent heart.

Last edited:

Anzai Koyanagi

((double post))

here's the link to it: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-role-plays/108461-kingdom-hearts-ansem-s-time.html#post3057247

edit: btw, reread, the keyblades will NOT go to anyone at the beginning of the story. I will randomly give out three to those who RP with skill, great skill. more info on the keyblades will be given to those who earn them.

edit 2: seems my intro wasn't read well enough, or i need to add better rules. This is a battle story RP. There are battles, of course, that must be fought. You can't just be some kid or you'll be heartless bait. Two, I saw invincible in one of the profiles, and that's. a. no. Invincible = god mod no matter how you put it.

now, is there any questions before anyone post? if any please send me them, because I don't want any confusions during the RP.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ooh... I've actually been looking for a KH rp to get into... =o

Name:
Hollow

Race:
Nobody

Appearance:
Hollow has mid long messy white hair. His left eye is completely filled with blood, giving it a pitch black appearance. His other eye is a bright golden color. With tanned skin, Hollow stands at a towering 6'4" with a slim, yet slightly muscular built.

Hollow wears a black, full length trench coat. Beneath it, which is almost always kept open, Hollow wears a dark gray shirt and has long, black Gothic pants. He wears a pair of black boots with silver spikes extruding from the end.

Bio:
(Will keep most a mystery for now.
I'll develop his past throughout the rp.)

One who prefers solitude, Hollow has never made any "friends". Being a supporter of Xehanort, he was positioned in Radiant Garden to act as a driving force so that the advantage would tip to their side.

Abilities:

Spark Bastion
Three small electrical bolts surrounds Hollow, temporarily making him invulnerable to attack. While the bolts are around Hollow, he is unable to move.

Thunder Storm
Lighting bolts rain down onto the field where ever Hollow wishes.

Thunder Bazooka
Hollow charges his electrical power and releases it in a concentrated ray of lightning.

Charge
By making any form of contact with an object that uses electricity, Hollow can absorb the electricity into him, healing his wounds or increasing his power.

Lightning Bomb
Hollow's trump card. Hollow takes all the electrical power stored within him and concentrates it into a small orb, no larger than a soccer ball. He then fires the orb off toward it's target. Should the orb make any form of contact, it will explode into a giant blast of electrical energy. Always a last resort move, the attack leaves Hollow exhausted and drained.

Weapon:
Thunder Spark
A slightly long Rapier which has a blade forged of lightning. A swift and powerful weapon, the Thunder Spark shoots off small bolts of electricity as it is swung, acting as small projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back