• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Really? my raid boss just escaped and I still have my 20%...

It might have something to do with the newly implemented RB mechanism. I might have missed all the buzz, but last night during the LUT, I still chained a sub even though it was defeated in more than 5 minutes (though 10 minutes gave me a regular boss).

FSL

Awards
1)3) And yes, raid boss is the best and only way to gain loads of gummi blocks. Though if you are unable to make it during LUT, then the thruster or hammer run is your only option. Follow the hammer run only if you can kill at least 4-5 per booster.
If you have a pretty good internet connection and know for sure you can defeat a Hammer in 0 continues (but it'll take you forever due to low power/long attack animations), you can quickly "defeat" them by starting a battle and reloading the game when you spend AP. If you would've defeated it within 0 continues, the game will automatically declare you the winner of the battle and give you the rewards (however, if loading time + travel time back to the next hammer is longer than you manually battling, you probably shouldn't use this method). The Hammers in Daybreak Town's market and Dwarf Woodland's forest are close enough to make this method sorta lucrative.

Tigerruss

Awards
If you have a pretty good internet connection and know for sure you can defeat a Hammer in 0 continues (but it'll take you forever due to low power/long attack animations), you can quickly "defeat" them by starting a battle and reloading the game when you spend AP. If you would've defeated it within 0 continues, the game will automatically declare you the winner of the battle and give you the rewards (however, if loading time + travel time back to the next hammer is longer than you manually battling, you probably shouldn't use this method). The Hammers in Daybreak Town's market and Dwarf Woodland's forest are close enough to make this method sorta lucrative.

If you had an extremely fast internet connection, a really good computer, and are playing when the game's servers are receiving very little traffic, that method could be useful.
Well, mostly only if you have long attack animations AND you are fighting the last hammer in a map. (so you fight the last hammer on a map, reload the game go to your next location and continue to kill hammers)
Though in most cases players will benefit more by visiting all the locations (that play sessions, a new session is started each time you have to reload the game) they are going to fight hammers on, before using a booster.

And for people whom care more about Gummies a booster than Gummies an AP, the LVL555 Utility gummy thrusters are REALLY good. (assuming you can defeat them in 0-1 continues) If you can't defeat them in that few continues, I really want to say don't bother with them.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Minor Update: Key Art #19 from the gummi rankings (top 500 players) have changed from an Upright card to a Reverse card.

Not that this information is of any use to me.....grumbles grumbles......

And good news! Key Art #15' boost will last till 28th August!

Sidus

I started to spend Gummiblock buying skills, many have high prices, if can help someone to estimate the various buying:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Minor Update: Key Art #19 from the gummi rankings (top 500 players) have changed from an Upright card to a Reverse card.

Not that this information is of any use to me.....grumbles grumbles......
Some of us could have gotten it if it had been last week instead of 21 August. Grumble grumble...

And good news! Key Art #15' boost will last till 28th August!

Ah, praise. I was afraid that it would only last until 21 August or, even worse, 14 August. Thanks for this!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
When you fuse two of the same cards, it increases its maximum level by 5. Yen Sid produces the same effect. Using a SR Yen Sid on a level 60 SR card will increases it to 65, you have to use other cards to supplement EXP. It can be used on both attack and assist cards.

The maximum level R+, SR and SR+ cards can have is 75, 85, 95 respectively. Reaching this maximum level is what we call High Purity (HP). HPing a card will give a boost to the stats.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yup, it's the Joker, a wildcard. Do note though that you can only use Yen Sid cards with another card of the corresponding rarity class.

That is, Yen Sid R+ can only be used with R+ cards, and so can SR with SR and SR+ with SR+.

MegaCore5

Awards
When you fuse two of the same cards, it increases its maximum level by 5. Yen Sid produces the same effect. Using a SR Yen Sid on a level 60 SR card will increases it to 65, you have to use other cards to supplement EXP. It can be used on both attack and assist cards.

The maximum level R+, SR and SR+ cards can have is 75, 85, 95 respectively. Reaching this maximum level is what we call High Purity (HP). HPing a card will give a boost to the stats.
Wow! I have a lot that I've been saving so this should help. One last thing. I have a R+, SR, and SR+ Yen Sid. Does this mean the higher the card rank the higher my max lvl goes? If so by how much?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Your level actually doesn't scale with your card level. As Kaz said, R+ goes up to level 75 (4 limit cuts required), SR 85 (5 limit cuts), and SR+ 95 (6 limit cuts). When you've reached those card levels, your card will be High-Purified.

Character level and card level aren't related. It's just that higher-levelled cards are stronger than when they are still at lower levels, thus incentivising you to HP them when possible.

MegaCore5

Awards
So my current status as far as gummis are concerned are my booster is at lvl 6 and i'm close to getting the next one... But I also have enough to get the chip/ dale card which I heard is useful. suggestions on what I should get first?

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Are you asking if you should upgrade your radar or purchase the C&D SR first? Either one would work. You can purchase C&D to earn more blocks for upgrading, or upgrade to earn more blocks for purchasing.

Upgrading to LV.7 needs 2500 blocks, but the boost rate only increases by 0.5. If you wish to see a noticeable change in the blocks you earn, you should at least get your radar to LV.8, which grants you a 2.5 boost rate. That would need another 5000 blocks, so a total of 7500 blocks are needed. Will you be able to cover the cost? That depends on the average blocks you can earn per day. If you want to upgrade, please do it fast as the event is nearing its end.

MegaCore5

Awards
Are you asking if you should upgrade your radar or purchase the C&D SR first? Either one would work. You can purchase C&D to earn more blocks for upgrading, or upgrade to earn more blocks for purchasing.

Upgrading to LV.7 needs 2500 blocks, but the boost rate only increases by 0.5. If you wish to see a noticeable change in the blocks you earn, you should at least get your radar to LV.8, which grants you a 2.5 boost rate. That would need another 5000 blocks, so a total of 7500 blocks are needed. Will you be able to cover the cost? That depends on the average blocks you can earn per day. If you want to upgrade, please do it fast as the event is nearing its end.
10 away from 2500... yeah i think i can do it... I used my Mog points for SR Yen sids, which were placed on my strongest SR card (it is HP'ed now) smart move? I hope so... It took almost all my mog points...

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Note that you upgrade for more blocks. If you can't earn more than 2500 blocks after upgrading it to LV.7, there is no point upgrading.

It's a right move to focus on HP-ing your R+ and SR cards now. If there is anything else you want to get from the trade shop, it should be AP Plus and other Yen Sids. Be careful when you purchase, though, as some items' price will increase after certain purchases.

If you want to gain more blocks, go fight the Hound bosses during any LUT. It's best to use your booster (if you still have any) when hitting the Sub Species with x1 Attack. If possible, talk to Donald or Goofy right after using a booster before accessing the boss screen to gain some bonus blocks. Check here for the exact location of the supportive characters (after clearing all the event stories). Even if you can't achieve your target, just chill as you only started playing when the event was halfway ongoing :).

Kaiblade

Is anyone else having issues with the gummi pieces that the black thrusters drop? The lvl 555 ones KO you in one hit and the lvl 55 ones barely drop any gummis. My radar is level 9 and I'm still not getting enough from them. I use the gummi claw power up and get around 500 when I talk to Donald but it's not enough. Im stuck on mission 6-1 where you have to get 8000. How is it possible?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
L555 are supposed to be strong. Morning Stars, High Wizards, or Black Thrusters one-shotting players is not unheard of around these parts...

As for the L55 ones, they have a base gummi drop of 5 Core Parts. At radar level 9 (2.8x), you probably get around 15 parts per L55 defeated, or 45 with boost. To gain more Core Parts, there's no easy way out; you have to kill Black Thrusters as the Hound doesn't drop them. I suggest, though, that you buy the Chip & Dale SR cards from the shop as they boost your gummi earnings by 75% when HPed and equipping 5 of them (giving you a total of 5 x 2.8 + 375% = ~67 parts per kill, or ~200 with boost).

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Is anyone else having issues with the gummi pieces that the black thrusters drop? The lvl 555 ones KO you in one hit and the lvl 55 ones barely drop any gummis. My radar is level 9 and I'm still not getting enough from them. I use the gummi claw power up and get around 500 when I talk to Donald but it's not enough. Im stuck on mission 6-1 where you have to get 8000. How is it possible?

You have to equip 5 Chip and Dale for maximum drop rate.

55 Black Thruster drop a base of 5. So 5 x 2.8 x 4.75 x 3 = 200 per kill.
So need a total of 1600 to clear 6-1 and 6-2, so 80 of those (800 AP)

If the 555 Black Thruster still manage to kill you in 1 hit despite equipping your 5 strongest assist cards in HP, then you should just equip 5 Chip and Dale.

Each will drop 115 x 2.8 x 4.75 x 3 = 4589. So you just need to kill 4.
It is better to aim for this if killing one needs less than 200 AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back