• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Wii - A Series Savoir?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Disney and nintendo doesn't mix. A plumber with a boy with a key, a duck with a staff and dog with a lid doesn't mix. I think it's a horrible Idea even though I have the Wii. If they were going to make it on the Wii, they better make more original worlds. I don't wan't to help save a kingdom that are using mushroom steroids or anthromorphic animals that fight a giant head with just Sora, the only human. No, I say that it's best to stick to PS3.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
the only Nintendo thing that i think would be kinda cool in kingdom hearts is Zelda and metroid but thats about it(EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT WOULD WORK BECAUSE THEY DON'T TALK!!!).... please no mario no KIRBY AND NO POKEMON!!!! Whether its the PS3 or the Wii its going on i can't really decide because the PS3 can bring more life to the game but the Wii can put in a whole new set of controlls. But it doesn't matter for me really i have the PS3 already and i'm getting the Wii in March so whatever happens its fine with me... but if i had to pick i would say stick with sony,I think sony has more to offer to future kindom hearts, Plus sony needs all the help they can get, the Wii is already a major hit

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
I have to admit seeing kirby in your team bad. But it hinkt he Wii ebats the ps3 in so many ways. Anyoe who says ps3 is better is cool cuas ei have a ps3 and a Wii. But i ake it as in fun not in graphics. But is this offcial ?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
One who knows nothing can understand nothing..

The Wii is more power then the xbox, Cube and Ps2. The Wii can play it just fine and it will look great on it, KH dosn't need Halo3 or Gears of War gfx..

We don't need super realism gfx for KH, damn..

thats just an excuse, why after being on one type of console should it just switch to another console? (chain of memmories doesn't count) and so why is your reasoning that it should be on wii?

you say cause it would play just fine and look great on it, that could be said for computers should we have it so kh is a computer game now?

The wii shouldn't have kh3 due to it doesn't fit with it

And as you said it has more power than the xbox,cube & ps2, well it doesn't have more power than the ps3 & xbox360 thus your excuse goes out the window

try finding a better reason than "just because"

CrossfireVirus

Let's see...

It's only been 2 months after launch, and PS3s are in abundance.

Wii has been nowhere to be seen since it's launch, which console should I put my game on?

evil_kenshin

Let's see...

It's only been 2 months after launch, and PS3s are in abundance.

Wii has been nowhere to be seen since it's launch, which console should I put my game on?

ps3's in abundance? don't know where your checking, and no doubt this is a joke account considering its your first post

CrossfireVirus

thats just an excuse, why after being on one type of console should it just switch to another console? (chain of memmories doesn't count) and so why is your reasoning that it should be on wii?

you say cause it would play just fine and look great on it, that could be said for computers should we have it so kh is a computer game now?

And as you said it has more power than the xbox,cube & ps2, well it doesn't have more power than the ps3 & xbox360 thus your excuse goes out the window

Why? Because Square Enix doesn't care about switching consoles, otherwise Dragon Quest 9 wouldn't be heading to the DS, now would it?

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Hm, on a darker note, I've heard tons of people say;

The controller doesn't make the game.

Its true, the Wii has a controller on everyone else, big woop, PS3 has motion sensors too lol, not as advanced, but again the controller doesn't change the game so there you have it folks, thats not just a statement by me its been said all around the board, and if you think about it, you'll know it makes sense. So in assuming that we see that gamewise-console: it should go to PS3. When you factor in price it does impact a bit, but when you factor in time it softens that, and when you look at the fact that while they could do some improving with Wii, they couldn't do as much as they could with PS3, then overall the best choice is PS3.

Hypothesis wise, you can form around PS3, but Wii you're just guessing. Without Sqaure, there is no KH, and after Square saw Nomura change the battle systems with KH, do you really think they'll take the risk of letting him try a whole new format? They could, but its not likely. There are no inferences that suggest a Wii release of the next game, only that Nomura was interested in it, and thats totally subjective. Any Game Designer is usually interested when a new console comes out with a different format, and we could easily assume that his interest was in converting previous games like KH1 to the Wii, seeing how it does, and then make the move for another KH release on that console. That would be the SMART thing to do.

Well there ends my ranting. If you're gonna pick that apart, make sure you do all of it, k? Thanks

CrossfireVirus

ps3's in abundance? don't know where your checking, and no doubt this is a joke account considering its your first post
Check Kotaku, the PS3 boards, and any other video game blog.

You'll see photos of pyramids of PS3s...

Heck, I want to Gamestop the other day...
"Hello. No we don't have Wiis but we have a few PS3s"
*hangs up phone*
"I've been saying that all day".

evil_kenshin

Why? Because Square Enix doesn't care about switching consoles, otherwise Dragon Quest 9 wouldn't be heading to the DS, now would it?

But WHY should it be on Wii, theres no GOOD reason. Kingdom Hearts started on the playstation and so it shall stay on the playstation

Nintendo do get the occasional SE title but mainly it is sony titles. Besides as proven by the past SE chose the superior console as pointed out how square ditched nintendo back in the SNES/N64 days

CrossfireVirus

But WHY should it be on Wii, theres no GOOD reason. Kingdom Hearts started on the playstation and so it shall stay on the playstation

Nintendo do get the occasional SE title but mainly it is sony titles. Besides as proven by the past SE chose the superior console as pointed out how square ditched nintendo back in the SNES/N64 days

If you don't consider money a good reason.

That's the reason why there's a FFXII and Dragon Quest coming to the DS. The DS is the best selling system in Japan.

And have you seen the recent Wii sales reports from Japan? The Wii is sharing in the success of the DS.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Last time I checked games, that was always on Sony's system, are now going to MS system as well. So just because KH was on Sony it need to stay? Well how about FF? It was always on Nintendo, but moved to Sony.

How about VF? It now for the 360. How about all these games what Sony used to have are moving to the 360? Dev are changing system, there not banking it all the PS3.

I don't care if KH3 goes to the PS3. It one less game I have to buy it does. Like I said before, KH dosn't need realism gfx. It looked super good on the PS2 so it can looked just a great on the Wii.

evil_kenshin

If you don't consider money a good reason.

That's the reason why there's a FFXII and Dragon Quest coming to the DS. The DS is the best selling system in Japan.

And have you seen the recent Wii sales reports from Japan? The Wii is sharing in the success of the DS.

Were not talking about the DS so no need to bring that up

and no, have you seen the sales trend for ps3 & wii lately? the wii's sales are going down more than the ps3's sales are going down , sure more wii's have been purchased but for example the sales between december 25 to december 31 are (im only including wii and ps3 from the list)

2) Nintendo Wii: 96,332 [919,643] -182,945
3) PlayStation 3: 71,727 [457,558] -5,155

now theres a big difference between 182 945 less (compared to the previouse week) than 5155 less indeed

sure you can say that theres more wii sold BUT if the trend continues ps3 will eventually sell more than Wii

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
the reason that they possibly might do this would be to make it more convinient for everyone to get, so they figured the Wii is the cheapest, plus the best-selling of the PS3 and Wii. it makes sense when you think about it.

CrossfireVirus

Were not talking about the DS so no need to bring that up

and no, have you seen the sales trend for ps3 & wii lately? the wii's sales are going down more than the ps3's sales are going down , sure more wii's have been purchased but for example the sales between december 25 to december 31 are (im only including wii and ps3 from the list)

2) Nintendo Wii: 96,332 [919,643] -182,945
3) PlayStation 3: 71,727 [457,558] -5,155

now theres a big difference between 182 945 less (compared to the previouse week) than 5155 less indeed

sure you can say that theres more wii sold BUT if the trend continues ps3 will eventually sell more than Wii
Of course sells would be down December 25 to December 31, that happened in the US too. Simply because there weren't any Wiis in stock.

I doubt that "trend" will continue, especially for a console that has sold over a million units in just one month. At this rate it'll probably outsell the GCN by the end of the year.

T

the loose moose

this evil kenshin fellah seems like he really doesnt want kh3 to be on the more affordable/convienent system

for all we know this could be a multiplatform

im pretty sure we're all in the dark on this subject
considering kh3 doesnt come out for a while

evil_kenshin

this evil kenshin fellah seems like he really doesnt want kh3 to be on the more affordable/convienent system

for all we know this could be a multiplatform

im pretty sure we're all in the dark on this subject
considering kh3 doesnt come out for a while

...what is up with all these 1st post people coming in and stuff...(im sure these are joke accounts)

anyway i never said i don't want it to be on Wii i just said i don't want it to be exclusive to Wii as theres no good reason for it to soley move to wii

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
...what is up with all these 1st post people coming in and stuff...(im sure these are joke accounts)

anyway i never said i don't want it to be on Wii i just said i don't want it to be exclusive to Wii as theres no good reason for it to soley move to wii

I think if KH dosn't come to the Wii, it dosn't need to be exclusive for the PS3. It should be on the 360 and PS3.

If its exclusive I see Square losing money. PS3 isn't going to own this gen. Because this isn;t last gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back