• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained not really being Europe friendly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinxh

The EU version is almost a month old now, but Square Enix didn't think this through.

Let’s begin with the Last Chance skill.
So both EU and NA players need to compete with each other for this skill at the coliseum by getting in the top 2500.
Receiving this game 2 months later doesn't really help here. While most North American players already have or at least had a nice number of jewels and should have a decent deck by now, we Europeans are still building ours.
How in the world can we compete fairly here without spending way more money than the NA players in a short amount of time to close the gap. (Not to mention the gain from events before the EU version existed.)

Well that was not all.

The new latest raid event.
I am going straight into the happy hours, where the appearance rate of the raid boss is improved and the received lux is doubled.

These happy hours occur between 13:00-14:00, 17:00-18:00 and 20:00 Pacific Time (PDT).
I live in London UK so converting the hours to British Summer Time (BST) means: 21:00-22:00, 2:00-3:00, 4:00-5:00.
Not to mention that most Europeans live in central Europe so that would add another hour for them: 22:00-23:00, 3:00-4:00, 5:00-6:00.

In the end we Europeans only have 1 decent hour the others are not Europe friendly.
Who is awake at 5am in the morning? Even in the weekend this is a bit unpractical.

Having a shared server for the NA and EU version was a big mistake.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
As always, your best bet for any actual change to be implemented is by contacting S-E Support directly about this sort of thing. I doubt much will happen in regards to the Second Chance Skill issue (while non-NA players/brand-new players in general have a tougher hill to climb, it's meant to be a challenge and reward for all players after all, and there will always be an issue of newer players being less able to compete with veteran players), but the Raid Boss Event is something they could address, if not for this event, then at least for future events.

So, be sure to contact S-E support. This can be done in-app by going to the Menu -> Other -> Inquiries. Or you can fill out the form by going to this website: SQUARE ENIX Support Center

Muke

whatever
Awards
The EU version is almost a month old now, but Square Enix didn't think this through.

Let’s begin with the Last Chance skill.
So both EU and NA players need to compete with each other for this skill at the coliseum by getting in the top 2500.
Receiving this game 2 months later doesn't really help here. While most North American players already have or at least had a nice number of jewels and should have a decent deck by now, we Europeans are still building ours.
How in the world can we compete fairly here without spending way more money than the NA players in a short amount of time to close the gap. (Not to mention the gain from events before the EU version existed.)

Well that was not all.

The new latest raid event.
I am going straight into the happy hours, where the appearance rate of the raid boss is improved and the received lux is doubled.

These happy hours occur between 13:00-14:00, 17:00-18:00 and 20:00 Pacific Time (PDT).
I live in London UK so converting the hours to British Summer Time (BST) means: 21:00-22:00, 2:00-3:00, 4:00-5:00.
Not to mention that most Europeans live in central Europe so that would add another hour for them: 22:00-23:00, 3:00-4:00, 5:00-6:00.

In the end we Europeans only have 1 decent hour the others are not Europe friendly.
Who is awake at 5am in the morning? Even in the weekend this is a bit unpractical.

Having a shared server for the NA and EU version was a big mistake.

Agreed with EVERYTHING. I'm on my phone rn, so i csnt really type more than that

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I agree with the happy hours but not with the content. If there was another different Unchained version you wouldn't even be able to get Second Chance now because it would be way too early for this skill, and surprise surprise, you still aren't in the world-wide version because your medals still suck.

Give it more time and the gap will close by itself without involving immense amounts of money, the skills especially will become more widely available and hopefully all content you've missed will be re-released in some form or another.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As someone who lives in England too, I feel your anger. I'm surprised Square Enix hasn't found a way to adjust the game's clock to the respective regional times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back