• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Twilight Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorona13

Chain 1:Lost and found
-------------------------------------------------------

The world of Radiant Garden became a full town with a field of grass and woods outside of it.
Legends of Sora and the others have been known through out the land.But years back Sora, Riku, and Kairi disappeared along with their keyblades.Many tried to search for them but none have succeeded and this really has not been a problem since there has been no sign of Heartless anywhere.

But the main focus right now is a academy called Balam Garden. Created and run by a man named Leon, a friend of Sora's. Balam Garden teaches the basic subjects such as math, science, English, social studies and it also holds classes about combat during the day and night. The reason for this is because Leon thought that in case the Heartless attack again then they should have an army that would stand a chance, but not leaving them void of emotion.

As the bell rang for the start of the school day a boy with shaggy black and white hair walked into the building.He put his gunblade on his back.The weapon, known to FF8 players as Shear Trigger, he got it from an issue of Weapons Monthly Magazine a few months back.

-----------------------------------------

Walking through the hallway he felt someone tap his shoulder. Looking back he saw a girl holding a wooden mage's staff.

"What is it Penelo?" he asked the girl. She giggled and replied,

"You know that today's the test right?". The boy sighed.

"Yep. You and me are working together for this so-"

"About that....they changed it to me, you, Zell, and Seifer."

"Seifer!? Why him!?" he really didn't like Seifer, actually nobody besides Fuujin and Raijin did.How they can stand his cocky attitude he may never know.

"Look I know you don't like him, but just bare with it until the test is over..after that we'll be free to travel , just think about it. We could go to a beautiful island where we could live in peace." as she rambled on the boy had already walked into the back of the school. "H-hey!" she said realizing that she was talking to nothing but air.

-------------------------------------------------
(Training field)

The students stood in anticipation as they waited for the instructor to come out and begin the test.

"Hey...Ral!" the boy looked up and saw Zell walking towards him.Zell was another one of his friends. He always tried to be the hero in some situations and is often called a "Comic book type guy." Zell was a rare case since he fought with his fist and others fought with swords but he's still reliable in a fight. Ral remembered to always stay on your toes when fighting him.

"Zell."

"So did Penelo tell you? We're a team for the test."

"Yeah along with....Seifer..." he said his name under a growl.

"Did somebody say my name?" said a arrogant voice.Both Ral and Zell frowned as a man wearing a sliver coat and also holding a Gunblade walked towards them. Seifer was a man of ultimate arrogance, always stuck up and thinks he can do everything on his own. Rumor is that he's failed this exam before while his team members have gone on to pass.

"Well if it ain't Scarface himself." mocked Zell.

"Watch it tattoo boy." replied Seifer.

"And what if I don't?"

"Enough threats you two." said Ral

"Stay outta this Ral." said Zell.

"C'mon, stop it you two!" pleaded Penelo.

"Stay out of this! It's between me and Zell!" said Zeifer, drawing his Gunblade.

"Both of you cut it out, or do you want to fight instead of take the test?" all four looked back and saw Leon, now at the age of 25, looking down at them with a smirk on his face.

"Mr. Leon? Your the instructor?" asked Penelo.

"Yes, and just call me Leon, Mr makes me feel old." he replied as he walked to the front of the field and looked back at all the other students, "Attention! Your test will begin now, the main objective of the test is to go into the forest and secure one of these," he pulled out a blue ball of materia, " they're in a different part of the forest and it will take teamwork to get to it. Now....begin!"

Students ran into the forest with their team ready to find the materia and pass the test.

---------------------------------------------

Ral, Penelo, Zell, and Seifer walked along the pathway leading to a cave in the distance. "Let's check this cave first." said Zell. Ral folowed him since there was a chance that the Materia was in here.

"Come on, he could be right ya know." said Ral disappearing into the cave. Penelo paused for a second. The chances of Zell being right were very slim to her and usually something bad happened.

" Don't remember the Blitz ball team incident...." she told herself as she walked in behind Seifer.

-----------------------------------------------

Inside the cave Ral ran into tow pathways, a left and a right. He decided to take the left and walked down that path. He began to notice that the little vision he had began to fade away until he was in complete darkness." What the!?" he felt himself fall into the darkness and all he could do was look until he saw himself land onto a platform of light.

"What is this place?" he asked himself as he looked around.

"Are you one of the light....or one of the darkness?"

"Who said that?"

"Choose your path"

He looked up and saw two pillars. One which radiated a beam of ligh and one that radiate a hole of darkness. He reached his arm out and stuck it into the light, he felt his whole body get sucked into the pillar of light. It shined and blinded Ral as he now found himself oon another platform, but instead of darkness he saw a ocean around the platform.

"Okay...now i'm freaked out." he said to himself. He turned around and saw a tall man in a cloak, his face was hidden by the shadow under his hood.

"So..it chose you eh?" he said in a non threatening voice.

"Chose me? What did?"

"The Twilight Keyblade."

"What are you talking about" he felt something materialize in his hand. He looked down and saw what looked like giant key with a black and white blade and hilt and a dual sided key chain also black and white.

"That."

"A Keyblade!? How did I get this!?"

"It chose you, you must be the one with the Twilight ability."

"Twilight..ability? Don't know what you're talking about but I guess I do."

"You now have the responsibility of protecting the worlds. It all falls on you now." said the man as he turned around and disappeared.

"Hey! What am I supposed to do now!?" he yelled as everything began to fade into light.

----------------------------------------

"Hey....wake up Ral!"

"Ral, get up!"

"Get up!"

Ral opened his eyes and saw that he was now outside of the cave with Penelo, Zell, Seifer, and Leon looking at him. "Ugh....my head." he said, getting up, "Where are we?"

"We're outside the cave and guess what...we passed." said Zell, holding a blue sphere of materia in his hand.

"How'd you fall?" asked Leon.

"I dunno, I was walking and then I found myself falling.Next thing I know i'm in front of some guy telling me I have the Twilight Keyblade." he said as his Keyblade appeared in his hand.

"Now way! You go one of those!?" said Penelo as she touched it. Leon and Seifer both looked at the blade, but with different reactions.

Leon's was one of confusion. He knew that the king, Sora, and Riku were the only ones with Keyblades. As for the Twilight Keyblade he'd have to look into it, maybe he'd contact the king latter.

Seifer's was one of jealousy. How did someone like Ral get the Keyblade when he deserved it. He was supposed to be the hero, not some thrid class orphan with skunk hair. He reached down and took teh blade from Ral, only to hav it re-appear back in his hands.

"Can't touch it." said Zell.

"......No way! I should have the Keyblade, not him! I'll get it even if I have to take it by force!" he drew his gunblade and pointed it at Ral.

"Hold on now-"

"No! This time i'm putting him in his place! You think you're better than everybody else!? Then let's see you try and take it from me, I dare ya!" he said as he drew his Gunblade. Both were ready to fight, Seifer to get the Keyblade, and Ral to put Zell in his place.

------------------------------

End chapter 1

Haku

<3
So far I really like the direction this appears to be going, I'll be on the lookout for the update whenever it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back