• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

well, at the end, there should be 101, but if you only count the dalmatians that started in traverse town, then there would be 14 (4 chests, pongo, and perdita)

in the postscript (the p.s.) of mickey's letter, what does mickey ask donald to do?

Keyblademaster, is it the genji shield?
and rose, i believe king mickey tells donald to tell mini that he is sorry.

ok, in the japanese version of the game the theme song, simple and clean, is different. what is the name of the song and where can you hear it being played in the U.S. version of the game?

Miles Prower

i think he can score a critical hit with any one of his shields (but dont quote me on that one)

okay here is an easy one:
how many different keyblade keychains are there? (including the first one)

keyblademaster, not to be mean but how do you not know i am not a true kh fan? i havent played it in about a month so i really dont remember i was just taking a try at it. and my question is really a big fan question as well.

and the answer to the keychain question is that there are 16 of them.

mine still goes unanswered... instant on my budy list for whoever answers it correctly first. dont know what else to give you guys cept perhaps 1,000 gils. :)

ferretfrenzie

THE_BLACK_MAGE said:
oooh thats a tough one.

heres a kh 2 quetion to make it in place.

what are all the confirmed worlds in KH2?

that cant be a llegal question, can it? People are still not 100% sure if they are going to put the Pirates of the Carribbean world in KH2. :confused:

Rose of Irony

the U.S. version of the song is still called simple and clean.
you can hear it start right as kairi and sora get separated after sora and mickey seal kingdom hearts.

P

Prince_of_Light

SKKH, youre wrong about aeroga. you get aeroga when you rescue all the dalmatian puppies as a gift from pongo and perdita.

and my question is... a toughie...

how many types of heartless are there? (i dont even know this, and am not about ready to look it up) this includes boss heartless

vey close fallensephiroth. :D very close. but its not. :( keep trying! my offer is still up for grabs. try to get both parts of the question as well. its ok if you dont. ill give it a few more tries before ill just tell you guys since it is a pretty hard question. dont expect anyone to get it the first time. :)

shadowkiller

86 types of enemies. I'm too lazy to make sure they're all heartless. For example, Yuffie ain't heartless. However, I just counted all the guys in the Bradygames book. Also, some are listed twice (Ansem 1 and Ansem 2).

My question is When in the game do you fight Cloud? (every single time)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
At the Olympus Colisseum Preliminaries final match (you didn't need to beat him), Hercules Cup 4th seed (5th seed after u won the cup) and with Leon in Hades Cup at 20th seed (21st after u won).

What do you get for posting all 10 postcards in Traverse Town?

fallensephiroth

KingdomUnknown said:
ok, in the japanese version of the game the theme song, simple and clean, is different. what is the name of the song and where can you hear it being played in the U.S. version of the game?

Ok, Kingdom, are you talking about Hikari-Planetb Remix? That's the one at the very beginning. This question is going to drive me crazy (more than what I already am:D ), so let me know if I got it.

Auroron

when you post 10 postcards you will get Power Up.

but here is a list over what you get on the others:

1 | Cottage
2 | Mythril Shard
3 | Mega-Potion
4 | Mega-Ether
5 | Mythril
6 | Elixir
7 | Megalixir
8 | Orichalcum
9 | Defense Up
10 | Power Up

my question: how do you get dream rod for Donald and dream shield for goofy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back