• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: "There'safancynamehere"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Gah. I feel bad. This is confusing everyone... But technically... Since I didn't decide what Aaralyn would do...

It's GoH's fault! *points and scampers away* Sorry everyone. We just have to wait for her, and I swear things will pick up and be okay. >_<))

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
As the light began to fade away, new beams of light began to appear around her. Three. They created a triangle, with her atnding in the middle. The light that had guided her dissapeared, and the three lights slowly solidified into three pedestals, each with its own weapon.

The one closes to her was a glimmering shield, which seemed to have a black head on it, with two large, round ears. The corsal-haired girl switfly shook her head. She knew she had to pick one of these mystical items...but which? Well, the sheild was already checked off.

Now....what left? She turned over to see a shining sword, the blade pure and strang. As I walked closer towards it, it gave me a feeling of warmth. Like, that emptiness was beginning to finall fill up. But, there was one more. A staff. An immense magical aura emerged from it as looked over to it, yet back over at the sword. "A....staff. Ment to hold powers beyond your wildest dreams." Azerra repeated exactly what the voice in her head had whispered to her. Then, she had grasped onto the handle of the sword. "The power to overcome all obstacles, and carry out your true strength." She mimicked once again, then nodded her head.

She lifted the sword from off the pedestal, and all three of the dissapeared, along with that light of warmth. The emerald-eyed girl raised her new weapon, and sliced through the air. "I'm ready."

{ EDIT: CRAPSTEAKS! >.o I screwed up, didn't I? }

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ Alright, I think I've got this down. Now, this post is VERY important. EVERYONE MUST READ. Aaralyn will be going around to each of you and giving you your weapons and alignment. Slight power-playing. It's time to decide your fates. >3

P.S. Whatever you people posted, I am disregarding it entirely, so sorry if you got the wrong impressions. There are no weapons on the platforms. :3 Aaralyn's giving them to you personally. She how she cares?}

A reflection of a brown-haired girl showed up from a silver-black mirror that covered the circumferance of a certain platform. Aaralyn stepped forward to stand in front of Hollow; though shorter, she still gave the appearence of being talling than him, or was it just the seductive nature of her fey mis-matched eyes?

She was pulling him in with her gaze, silently never breaking their contact, filling whispers inside his head. She took the empty spaces in his mind and created new memories instead.

Shunned and hated, dark and alone. Nothing no one, just beings of shadow and nothingness created form your blood and tears. Will you consume others with your darkness?

Smiling for the first time in an expression that was enough to chill anyone's spine, Aaralyn reached out and placed a child-like hand over Hollow's heart, digging her fingers in as though to rip it out. Ebony tendrils swarmed over her fingers, wrapping around the lost boy. At that touch, his eyes turned Heartless yellow, his features became more fearsome, and he grew pointed fangs. His hands shifted until they were larger, and totally black with Shadow-like claws.

Pulling away, Aaralyn herself changed, until she looked like a dark form of herself; totally black, with green-and-haze-rimmed white eyes. Her fingers, too, were claw-like, and she swiped at Hollow's cheek suddenly, leaving a few small gashes.

"Cry for me, Hollow," she whispered, before fading completely from sight.

-<><><>-

Aaralyn reappeared again, this time on Ame's multi-colored platform, looking like herself once more. Soflty, she hummed the haunting tune from 'Swan Lake' {Tis why I picked it} and walked up behind the red-haired girl.

Ame started and turned around, dark grey eyes wide.

"What's going-" she started, but abruptly stopped as Aaralyn disappeared and reappeared directly in front of her. As she did with Hollow, the mis-matched eyed dreamer placed her hand over Ame's heart. But she simply let it rest there, as a bright light shone from beneath her palm, causing the redhead to close her eyes.

A strong heart, burning in the Darkness ... a Light to guide others. A key to the heart.

Stepping back, a small, bright object appeared in Aaralyn's palm, a keychain in the shape of a swirled heart. Holding it up so that Ame could see, she tossed it at the girl and faded away with one last command that echoed around her like birds taking flight.

"Catch it and fight to prove your pure heart!"

-<><><>-

With a simple flash of undecided color, Aaralyn stepped out onto another platform, in front of Solomon. She clasped her hands behind her back in a childish gesture and leaned forward, tipping her head to one side as she studied his eyes.

She straightened up suddenly, as though she had read something in those depths and was satisfied, bringing her right hand up to snap her fingers decisively. Sparks of light burned in both her palms, which she clapped together in a resounding thud. The same sparks flashed on his own hands and whorled over his heart, forming its outline in light.

Outspreading her arms, Aaralyn clenched her fingers together. At the same time, a long staff materialized in Solomon's sparking hands.

A source of great terror and destruction, but you will use it wisely in the face of Darkness.

As she did with the others, she stepped back and disappeared, this time in a swirling gale of color. Yet her last words were louder:

"Cast your spells and decide your future, Mystic!"

-<><><>-

Her next puppet was rewarded with a greater show than the last; Aaralyn ripped through the air in front of her and stepped down, creating tremors in the glass when she did so.

She brought her arms vertically in front of her face and clenched them together, elbow to elbow, fist to fist. A flash of light brightened her expressionless face, a duplicating flash appeared on Kat's hands as a beam of light shone from her heart. When the light faded, she was left with two strong gauntlets over her hands.

It's your time to shine, warrior.

"Can you stand up for yourself against the Darkness?"

-<><><>-

On a platform patterned with flames, the fire suddenly came alive in the middle and rose up, leaving Aaralyn standing there as it ceased to burn.

Shadows trailed from her feet as she walked to Kai, laughing with her arms oustretched.

A heart that does not know what power lies within ... an anomaly, allied wth Darkness but fighting for the Light.

In a mocking gesture, Aaralyn snapped the fingers of her left hand, shadows following the movement. On the brown-eyed girl's heart, a light shone, even as shadows licked like flames at the girl's form. The hazel-and-green eyed girl stepped closer, and flames rose up again in front of her, this time leaving behind a small object that seemed to be made of flames itself. An orange-red doll in the shape of a lion-like creature stood by itself, black eyes unnaturally bright. It sprung up from plush legs and clung affectionately to Kai's arm, making its way to sit on her shoulder, where it sat down, suddenly motionless.

"You have been given an ally. Release your magic!"

{ FFX Lulu pwnage. That was a fire Moomba, people. http://www.ffcompendium.com/misc/moombadoll.jpg}

-<><><>-

{ To those I replied to, Heartless appear around you. Fight them. I'll edit tomorrow. No way I can reply to four more people now. =.=; Sorries! I'll post tomorrow. I have no school. =3 }

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
((...This is what happens when you take a nap at 7:00! You miss posts-many many posts! Gragh, where am I?))

Calista's ebony and white sneakers came in to contact with the glass platform with a dull 'thunk'. She swayed groggily on the spot, but managed to hold her balance. "Where...am I?" She wondered as she stared down at the platform.

The sillhouettes of three beings were engraved in to the ornate glass, but she could see that the one to the right had obsidian black wings, the one to the left had pure white wings, like untouched snow, and finally the one in the middle had crimson wings.

She then blinked at the third figure, and noticed that it had long, flowing hair. "Oh, so that one is a girl?" She bent over to get a closer look at the figure and muttered, "Either that, or a drag queen..."

Calista looked up in to the never ending oblivion, and felt a sense of peace and serenity wash over her here in the darkness. In the darkness you could dream, and anything can happen...One lone light was resting upon her, giving her shadow it's neccesary legs.

"Stupid light..." She muttered before sidestepping out of the beam of illumination. However, she noticed that her shadow had dissapeared as well, "Hey, come back!" She gasped and jumped back in to the light.

She smiled at her familiar shadow, and watched it mimic her every move.

"Aralyn..."

Calista hopped up in surprise as that name was traced across her mind, "Who was that!?" The brunette began looking from side to side curiously before murmuring, "...It's not like there's another me here...So what am I worried about?"

Calista then stared down at the engravings again, "I wish I had unusual eye and hair colors...brown and amber is so common. I want to be unique..."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
{ Since I'm feeling nice and you're online, Nyrox.... }

Calista's shadow suddenly stopped mimicking her and seemed to have a life of its own, forming a different outline. It emerged from the platform until a figure made of shadow stood in front of her, with white eyes rimmed with green and hazel.

In a mockery of the stained glass pictures, two wings sprouted from Aaralyn's back, consisting of black, red, and white feathers. She flapped them and stepped closer, feathers detaching and dancing through the air to caress Calista's cheeks, falling about her like snow.

What a strong heart ... embrace both sides of your destiny and take flight.

Aaralyn's clawed black hand was placed over the brown-eyed girl's heart, flashes of black and white vying for space. Leaving the shadow and light to swirl together, she stepped back and opened her left palm, a keychain materializing in it. Her eyes were emotionless, calculating.

"What kind of key will you be?"

Turning abruptly back into herself, Aaralyn let the trinket slip through her fingers and faded away, on to her next puppet.

{ Here's the scoop so far: Hollow is pure Darkness, I'm pure Light, Kat is pure Light, Solomon is pure Light, Kai is Dark but is good, and Calista is another mixture of both. }

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{Yay, violence! =D PLUSHAH! <3}

Kai took a slow, collective blink, half-wondering if the lion-esque doll now accompanying her shoulder was still... 'alive'. If you could call it that. The brunette carefully reached up, plucking the previously-mobile plushie off herself, holding it before her with the most confusing expression she could muster. Kai's chocolate orbs were so focused on the lion-shaped toy in her hands, that she failed to notice the dark shadows creeping across the stained glass and making their way towards the motionless brunette.

Kai whirled around, sensing the darkness approaching her. She jumped back as ebony creatures rose from the shadows, curled antennae twitching and golden eyes peircing her own chocolate gaze. Taking care not to drop the doll she held in surprise, Kai clutched the stuffed animal close to her chest, like a lost child.

"Stay back!" The brunette warned in as menacing a voice she could assemble, but only resulting in a cracked murmur.

Gathering up whatever courage Kai possessed, the brunette stood her ground against these new enemies, and only one thought crossed her jumbled mind.

Fire!

The doll abruptly escaped Kai's iron grip, jumping down onto the stained glass an taking a stance eerily similar to the brunette's current position. One of the shadows scratched its head at the sight of this doll, seemingly unphased, and it attacked. Kai's right arm impulsively shot out as the thing leaped at the now-alive doll, and the lion-like plush responded with the same movement, only a wave of crimson flames shot from its stitched hand, burning down her approaching opponent.

Kai blinked her eyes rapidly, "Is that what Aaralyn meant...?" she asked herself, unsure.

Wait, that girl's name was Aaralyn?

Telling herself to worry about this later, Kai propelled her arms forward once more, and the doll at her feet responded in unison, orange, burning flames bursting from its stuffed arms and setting her enemies ablaze. With all the shadows incinerated, the doll dropped back to the ground, unmoving. Kai cautiously approached it, anxiously reaching a hand out to lift the lion-esque back into the protective embrace of her arms.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
((If there are too many Keyblades, i will just take a regular sword. I just want to have the power of darkness if i cant get a keyblade...well ill be happy whatever you give me :D ))

His eyes were shut. His stomach felt as though it was twisted into a knot. He couldn't make out what was happening. His mind seemed to be all screwed up. Everything he seemed to know, faded away...or did it...did he ever have any memories to forget. He didn't know. He didn't know anything.

WHAT IS GOING ON

Slowly he felt air rushing by him. It got faster and faster, until it felt like he was flying at a hundred miles an hour. His eyes eased open. He was looking into emptiness. He didn't know if he was falling or going any other direction. It seemed a bit chilly...but yet warm. He pulled his head back to see that ground and green grass was heading straight for him. It looked like he would just crash right into it, but he slowed down the closer he got. When he was about ten feet from the ground, his body swung around so that his feet touched the gravel. He saw that there were some other people around him and a girl that seemed to emit a strange power. ...Draco...that's his name...it just came to him out the blue...or black...

He wasn't exactly sure what to do. He had no recollection of what he was doing just twenty minutes ago. He turned away from the group and tried to walk forward to think but his footsteps went from dry soft sounds to hard glassy thuds. He dropped his chin and looked down. He was standing on a circular glass platform. He did a 180 and noticed the group muttering to each other. He was quite far away so he couldnt make out the words being said. He decided to see what was going on and strode once again towards the group. Halfway there things changed again. Everyone disappeared and he seemed to have been placed on a single glass platform for himself.

((ill continue this tommorow i have to go to bed, sorry))

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista's eyes bulged out of their sockets as her shadow stopped it's monkey-see-monkey-do. As Aralyn became the shadow, and the beautiful wings sprouted from her back, Calista thought, "This is one screwed up dream..."

As Arlayn's black hand rested on her heart, inner Calista was screaming, "Invasion of personal space!" However, Calista just gawked as swirls of black and white competed for space in her heart. "W-What?!" She gasped as Aralyn dropped the keychain from her left palm before fading away in to oblivion.

The brunette managed to catch the chain before it hit the platform, and held it in her palm, "A garnet?" She examined the unusually large gemstone, carved in to a heart shape. It sparkled and caught the light, and Calista noticed it was embroidered with crystilliane angel wings bound by chains.

"Heart of Twilight."

Calista looked around as that word seemed to come out of the emptiness. As she began to lower her hand to slip the keychain in to her pocket, a bright light, and a crackling of purple and gold energy unveiled the power the keychain held.

In her grasp was no longer just the garnet, but an oversized key as well! She held the blade up to her face and examined it thoroughly. It was a sleek metal, lightweight, but strong. It consisted of white and black coloring, but the black seemed slightly more favored than the white.

The blade consisted of many razor sharp feathers which could easily puncture skin. The hilt was surrounded by two angel wings: one of white, and one of black. "Wowie..." She breathed as she swung the blade up and down, back and forth.

She turned over the keyblade and read the word's encrusted in a script handwriting 'Angel's Deception'. Noticing the word 'Angel', Calista looked back down at the figures on the platform. Since Aralyn's departure she noticed that she could make out the eye colors of the two on either side.

The black winged one had deep, intense amethyst eyes, while the one on the left had catlike, cruel golden eyes. Staring down at the crimson winged one, she bent down and picked up one of the crimson feathers that Aralyn had scattered. "Hmm..." She then took the feather and tied it around her neck with a string.

"Hmm...No normal person would wear a feather around their neck..." She murmured as she looked down at how the glossy feather caught the light. "But, normal is stupid!" She laughed as she perched her hands on her hips.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
{ Teh plushie is so kawaii. >3 Alright, now who do I have left? *holds up notes* Meh. *picks randomly* }

Three more of her puppets left. Aaralyn appeared out of the shadows on a green-centered platform, at first out of sight of the coral-haired girl standing there. She slipped into the shadows and rose up behind her, once more looking like herself. She held out her hands and from each palm, tendrils of black and white whipped about and formed a contained gale in front of Akezerra, before becoming a single mixed stream and plunging into her heart.

Aaralyn dipped into the darkness again and materialized in front of the girl this time.

You have a choice ... torn between both, which side will you fight for?

The brown-haired girl disappeared once more, only to reappear several feet back. Holding up her hands, several silver kunai formed above her right palm, with more obsidian-and-ivory windmill shurikens above her right.

{hah, you got exactly what you wanted, kounochi}

Directing the hovering weapons silently, they suddenly shot out to Akezerra, stopping to hesitate in midair just a few inches before her face. As if on cue, a group of Heartless rose up around her.

"Show me your true strength!"

-<><><>-

For her next puppet, Aaralyn wasted no effort on. She was just simply there one moment, standing illuminated in the shadows.

Making no movement whatsoever, a spot of black light shone and writhed over Draco's heart, forming its outline. Yet at the same time, Aaralyn glanced up, and a beam of light lanced down from above, striking him through the heart. It faded slowly, forming around something that was decidedly solid- a sword.

A Dark heart that neverthless knows the Light.

Raising one hand slowly, Aaralyn directed the weapon to Draco before fading away.

"Take up your sword and fight!"

-<><><>-

Kuroi was next. Aaralyn emerged from the abyss and onto his platform in a flash of light. She strode towards him, a glowing figure with dark eyes, the light rivaled only by the one that shone from his heart.

Never doubt the strength you have, but learn to use it.

Gripping and invisible sword, she slashed through the air as if to cut the light to shred, only to transfer the glow to a katana that suddenly lay in her hands. She flipped it up and caught it, holding it out to Kuroi. Like a shadow at noon time, she faded with an enigmatic smile, leaving the weapon to fall at his feet as her leavetaking warped the air.

-<><><>-

Only one more left. Unlike with Kuroi, Aaralyn appeared on Nairix's platform in the form of a shadow-like image of herself. Crackling with energy, her hand shot forward and gripped his heart, turning it completely black. Her eyes burned like hazel-and-green fire, shadows swarming at her claws.

Consumed by Darkness, how will you use this power as a Keybearer?

Dissipating into a shapeless shadow, something small and bright appeared in what was once Aaralyn's hand, hovering in front of Nairix. The dreamer retracted her claws from the keychain and molded into herself again, albeit still with claws and fangs.

"How will you see when you've lost sight of the Light?"

As with the others, she disappeared, leaving Dusks behind.

-<><><>-

{ That took too long. o.< I'VE GOT EVERYONE NOW. <.<;
Sakura, you're a mix. Ferno, your heart is Dark but also with Light. DH, yer pure light. Ruki, yer Dark. }

Last edited:

Thespis

Solomon watched wide-eyed as Aaralyn approached him, seeming to contain no color yet bringing the brightness and diversity of a rainbow with her. He returned her gaze as she studied him, but he was only barely able to maintain this contact. His whole body was screaming for him to look away, and yet he could not.

Finally, the contact was broken. Solomon stared at the staff that he held in his hands, as the aura around them dissipated. He did not seen Aaralyn step back into the shadows, but he did look up as she proclaimed him a Mystic. He knew she was gone, and he had the feeling that he would not be seeing her for a long time.

He returned his gaze to the staff in his hand. It was smooth and made out of what appeared to be wood, though he could feel that it was stronger than any tree could provide naturally. A simple clear sphere was attached to the top, held in place by ornate wooden carvings that jutted out from the staff, flowing and natural yet unnatural at the same time.

The orb suddenly became clouded; it seemed as though smoke was swirling and billowing on the inside, taking new form quickly as the clouds in a gathering storm. Solomon could feel the hairs on the back of his neck rise, and he was unnerved. Looking up quickly, he could see three black creatures emerge from the shadows, black as night itself, with two glowing, pupiless yellow eyes.

As the creatures slowly and stealthily crept towards him, one thought flashed quickly across Solomon's mind, as burning and blinding as lightning itself.

"Thunder!"

As he was thinking it, the word escaped from his lips. The orb on the staff flashed with a brilliant white light, and three bolts of lightning rained down on the creatures, each zapping one causing them to dissipate into wisps of shadow. Solomon's mind raced, trying to find an answer to all the questions that had arisen from this phenomenon. Only one answer seemed to fit.

He was meant to do this.

((Sorry this is long!))

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
{ OoC: w00tage, muchly! ^-^ *huggles kunai* Oooh...Twilight-ness! o.o }

The emerald-eyed girl wasn't very surprised at what had just happened. She could not tell if this what something that happened normally, or if this was a very unique event. She had no memory. She couldn't remember anything....except..."Aaralyn." She spoke in her child-like tone, soft and fragile as she watched the figure vansih back into the nothingness.
She could feel the presences of her enemies all around her, ready to attack. She would show Aaralyn her true strength. It wasn't time to back down. The corsal-haired girl summoned the giant windmill shuriken to her right palm, and the kunai were sent into the small pouch around her waist.

The heartless and herself exchanged challenging gazes. The eyes of the heartless were hollow and golden, showing their emptiness....somewhat like Akezerra. Her eyes used to be bright and pure, but now they were empty, and dull.
She needed to get everything back....her memories....and her true self. "Get out of my way." She spoke firmly, her brows narrowing down in anger as she leapt into the air, and swiftly tossed the large shuriken at the Shadows. It peirced through a handful of them, and they faded into a puff of black smoke.

The remaining heartless ran at her, trying to strike. Yet, they failed. {z0mg dey ph41l D:}. When she turned back around, the claw of the creature punctured her right leg, and a crimson fluid ran down her calf. She didn't know what it was, but she had felt immense pain. She couldn't let the liquid flow any longer.
The girl then took out an identical weapon to the one she was currently weilding, and held a large shuriken in each hand. The dual-weilder then ran at increasing speeds, lashing out her glimmering weapons in every direction. Now, there were only three of the dark husks left. Akezerra dodged one of the incoming attacks, rising up into the nothingess of a sky.

She then extended her arms out to her right and left, twirling her windmill shurikens at rapid speeds. She then tossed them down towards the platform, and her weapons crossed eachother, creating a large "x".
When she fell gracefully to her feet, all of her enemies had perished, and she held her weapons close at her side, showing a playful smirk. She folded her shurkien back together, and stored them in a large, light-brown pouch wrapped around her back. "Hmph. That was fun."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Ame watched in shock as Aaralyn appeared in front of her, summoning a light to her hand- or was it, as she said, Ame's own heart? The redhead blinked to block out the blinding force, but she could not keep her eyes shut for long; those eerie mismatched eyes commanded her attention, and she could not pull away.

Whispers drifted through her head, soft as zephyrs, yet with the force of a gale. They flew about like midnight bats, beating into her over and over again, until the redhead wanted nothing more than to clamp her hands over her ears and back away. But she could not.

After what seemed like an eternity, Aaralyn pulled away, that chilling half-smile on her face. She held up her hand, something small and shimmering materializing in it.

"Catch it and prove your pure heart!"

Ame whipped her head up, storm-grey eyes tracking the object as Aaralyn tossed it into the air, flashing silver-gold. With a cry of surprise, the redhead ran forward and jumped up from her toes, swiping the trinket in mid-air. She didn't even know what it was, but she somehow did not want it to fall- or shatter.

Touching back down to the stained glass, she opened her hand to inspect what she had caught. It was a swirled orichalcum heart, hanging from a chain. It felt comforting and warm against her skin.

Suddenly, shadows began rising up around her, forming into small, black creatures with soulless yellow eyes. Ame spun around, clutching the heart to her chest as she watched them surround her. She caught her breath, eyes wide.

What are they ... ?

//Prove yourself//

They twitched, showing small yet sharp claws. Suddenly gritting her teeth, the redhead dug her feet into the ground, taking on a more firm position. They were going to fight her; she was ready.

"Back off!"

One leapt at her, and the others followed cue, falling onto her. She ducked, feeling sharp pinpricks dig into the back of her neck. With a swipe of her arm, she threw two off her, feet twisting to stand back up. But at that moment, the keychain in her hand began to glow. A lance of light shot out from her palm, molding into something long and solid, the heart-shaped trinket now dangling from something.

Without even pausing to contemplate what had happened, she leaned back and straightened up, silumtaniously slashing at her enemies with the glowing weapon in her hand. This was apparently the right thing to do, because the shadow-like creatures dissipated in a cloud of ebony smoke, while the ones who hadn't been hit briefly backed away from the light.

"I won't be defeated," Ame whispered, more to herself as she lunged forward and caught a shadow with the razor end of her blade, jumping over its fading form to repeatedly strike at the remaining creatures. So engrossed was she in the battle that she didn't even notice the illuminating light that she herself was giving off.

One creature creeped up from under the floor and reemerged to slash at her shoulder, leaving two long gashes down her arm. Ame yelped and grabbed at the bleeding cuts, trying to stop the flow. The shadow took this oppurtunity to leap at her, giving her another gash below her ear before she could do anything about it. Growling behind clenched teeth, the redhead countered its next attack and knocked it savagely back, resting her blood-stained palms on the glass and pushing herself up again, sprinting forward to stab her weapon through the shadow before it could regain its balance.

Breathing heavily, the grey-eyed girl stood up and looked cautiously around, finding that she was alone once more. Blinking slowly, she looked down to study the weapon she had fought with for the first time.

The handle was a bright gold, and square-shaped, leading out onto a long silver rod that ended in the razor-sharp outline of a heart {Heartbreaker in Kingdom Key form. =O}. Now that the battle was over, the glow had faded, yet it was oddly warm.

"I'm lost," Ame whispered, looking up into the black oblivion above her. She had nothing but her name and this mysterious weapon, yet her head was filled with emotions and ideas that weren't her's, a purpose she had never known? Or had she? Without a past, anything could be possible.

{ ...oops. I think I had a little too much fun. }

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: I thought of a better name for mah chara. Kuroi Yue. Because Kuroi Yoi is a pain in the arse to pronounce. And Yue's a better word. Much, much better.

IC: Step forward and decide your fate.

Kuroi closed his eyes as his surroundings changed with a headache-inducing ripple. When he dared to open them again, the others were seemingly gone, and he was standing alone on his very own glass platform. The glass was many different shades of grey, and he busied himself with naming each of them, instead of wondering what would happen next.

He was indeed shocked when Aaralyn appeared in a bright flash of light, but he looked up slowly, his face a mask of stone. He followed the girl's hands as they moved and created a katana out of seemingly nothing. He watched her until she disappeared, then he squatted and picked up the weapon. Real steel. He'd always wanted to have his own sword. . .Even if it were physically impossible for it to be as long as Sephiroth's.

Sephiroth? Who was Sephiroth? And why had the name just popped into his head?

Kuroi had no time to ponder this, as ugly white creatures with black and blue stripes running up and down their sides appeared around him. He had to fight - it was clear that these things would quickly and efficiently attack him and kill him if he let them.

Quickly, he sprang into action, slicing one-handedly at the creatures. He was impressed by the sharpness of the blade, and smirked slightly as he continued the massacre.

OOC: Must go now. ..D: Will finish, either in another post or an edit.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hollow looked around, disturbed but hypnotized by those eyes. Those eyes... He tried to decide if he liked them or not. It was too hard to tell. But he had other matters at hand. Like the fact that she had just ripped through his cheeks and...

Cry for her? Hollow didn't cry. That was something he never did. It just... Never happened. He was too detatched. An observer, not a center-of-attention kind of guy. He stared blankly into the mirror.

Silver blood flowed through the gashes on his cheek. He brought his hand up to wipe the blood away- the colour was no surprise to him ((surprisingly XD)), it'd always been that way, he thought- but he stopped when he saw the black tear sliding down his cheek.

His expression was still blank, but black tears poured down his face. What was he doing? What had Aaralyn done to him? The tears slid to the ground, blood falling after it, making creatures appear on the ground. They were summoned by those tears-

No. He'd created them with his tears and blood. Hollow looked at the creatures, confused, on his knees. They stared at him and didn't say anything- could they talk? No. Yes? Yes, they were speaking through his mind.

<...We'll go check out the other ones for you, Master.>

<Yeah,> he said, not knowing what to say. But... Something told him that they were his friends. He forgot about Aaralyn. He forgot about the old world- that he didn't remember in the first place- He forgot it all.

He had a new past now. These things were his friends, and no one else understood. Whatever a keyblade was, he hated it. He remembered his past now. Or at least, the one Aa...

Ara...

Or at least the one... the girl had created for him. What was her name? Whose name? What?

The Heartless stared at him, still. They were the black ones. The Nobodies... He didn't like them. He had created them, but he didn't like them. Well, now they were going to the other platforms. He wondered how everyone else was handling... Being changed.

<How do they like being like me?> Hollow asked when they came back. The creatures stared at him, confused.

<There are no others like you, Master. The others are as they were before. They are good, and the ones with darkness aren't like you... You're different.>

Hollow stared at the ground, in shock. His life had been ruined... Because of... Someone. But the others' hadn't? This wasn't right... He was angry. He stared at his hands, clawed and disfigured. He glowered.

He wanted to speak to the others. Ripping his hand through the night sky, he tore through the barriers between him and the others. He seemed to be at the portal with some other girl. Kai? No, Ame.

She wasn't disfigured. Nothing had happened to her. She was destroying the Heartless, though. He quietly watched her, standing in a dark corner. He waited for her to speak, as was his custom.

((Chose randomly. XD Uh, guys... I dun know if you know this, but...

Long post = good... Short post = BAD. XD))

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Kat was stunned by the gauntlets she now donned. ((XD, Krazy)) They were a strange mixture of modern and ancient. Strong though, as she found out. A heartless approached her. But... what was a heartless?

Whatever it was, it was coming fast. And she didn't want to ask questions now. "My time to shine." She said softly, to herself. "Right." She waited until the heartless had leapt into the air, coming down near her.

"Let's see how tough these are," Kat taunted the beast. As it came down on her, she slammed into it, fist clenched. The result was surprising, to say the least. The small, black creature went flying through the air, tossed into one of it's brethren. Kat pumped a fist into the air.

Mistake. A heartless tackled her, slamming into her back. Before she had regained her balance, she was suddenly the target of two leaping heartless. On all fours, she quickly flinched, putting both arms in front of her.

To Kat's surprise, she never felt the attack. She looked quickly, seeing only a thin trail of smoke leaving the centers of her gauntlets. She looked toward another heartless, trying to duplicate the previous attack.

She managed to shoot three short bursts from the right gauntlet, two striking their targets. Out of her left, she focused on an entire beam to be launched. She swept the blue ray around, causing several shadows to dissolve.

"Awesome!" Kat exclaimed. She then shot at a final heartless. But... nothing happened. At all. She looked at her gauntlet, finally being smacked by the remaining Heartless. She finally realized that she felt depleted of magic.

"Dangit." She slammed her palm into the Heartless instead, feeling it collapse under the guantlet's strength.

"Too easy." Kat panted, not used to this kind of physical exertion.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: I just had a thought. . .Kuroi's alignment is in direct opposition to his name. Interesting.

IC: Sweat was already dripping down Kuroi's face. Clearly, he wasn't used to such movement. What had he been doing all this time, before this twisted dream started? Had he been locked in his room all day, every day?

With a swift move, Kuroi beheaded the last white creature, and watched it disappear in what seemed to be a cloud of smoke. He brought his hand to his forehead, and wiped away the sweat.

It was so. . .wet. Maybe this was a lucid dream. Either way, it was still a dream.

Now what?

Kuroi walked to the center of the platform, but as he moved, he felt a sharp pain in his side. His eyes widened, but he did not cry out. He never cried out. Or did he? It didn't seem to be in his nature, after all.

He shook his head, pushing the confusing thoughts away, and concentrated on his wound - a small gash in his side. He supposed that the sharp points of the creatures' claws snagged him while he was fighting.

Which brought his thoughts to what he had felt when he had been fighting. It was almost a sadistic joy in watching them die. It felt as though he had always been killing things like them, but never up close.

Had he been a murderer? There was no way. He didn't feel like a murderer.

Too many thoughts! He shook his head and gripped his katana, focusing now on what was going to happen next.

What would happen if he walked into that black abyss. . .?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Kill the enemies on your platforms, and I'll make a post that puts us in a gummi. XP =D That's when we say our goodbyes to Aaralyn. Still, I have to get off in ten minutes.))

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista scratched her head thoughtfully before looking up at the lone beam of light coming down from the cloudlike darkness. "Am I in hell?" She wondered as she looked around at the endless darkness.

An eternal darkness...She suddenly remembered the strange black and white forces competing for space in her heart. "Hmm...if Darkness goes on forever, that means Light must too...Are they equal strength or one is more triumphant than the other?"

She tapped her chin before pouting and muttering, "How come light is always 'good' and darkness is always 'evil'?" She glanced down at her blade which seemed to vibrate as she contemplated the light and darkness. She turned it back over and reread the name of the keyblade, but also noticed that something else was written below it in small font.

Squinting and thinking, "I dont need glasses..." She read aloud to herself to break the silence, "Sometimes, good and evil are really black and white." She blinked before swinging the blade, and it left behind a feathery trail of black, and white feathers which soon faded in to mist.

"Dark can't always be the evil side..." She murmured before looking right to left, "I've been talking to myself a lot lately, maybe I should see a shrink about it..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back