• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: "There'safancynamehere"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well. Hello. I'm Thelonepickle, and apparently, I only write in sentence fragments. Oh, wait, that's a real sentence. Huh. That was short-lived.

Ahem.

Welcome to the rp. Just wanna say this before I describe it. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK YOU OUT. AND USE RED FONT.

Thank you for not-smokin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth. After playing Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, it gets pretty boring. You're thinkin'... "I want something greater. I want to rule the world, wield a keyblade, and wear awesome clothes with a massive amount of zippers, for which there is no logical explanation. I want to be in Kingdom Hearts."

Well, guess what? There's a power higher than you are. And she can hear your thoughts. Aaralyn, a girl who makes dreams come true- her dreams, not yours- has stepped in. She's bored, and she wants to watch a nice movie.

Aaralyn decided to snatch a few teens, erase their memories, and put everyone in Kingdom Hearts. Different storyline, though. But you don't have to worry about that quite yet. Because Aaralyn is choosing parts for everyone in her play. We are the puppets, and we are dancing for her. She, however, will not be inside this little world; she's just going to watch. She won't be stepping in to help you if you get in a pickle (no pun intended. Seriously), though. What happens, happens. Once she dreams up this world, she's going to release her control on it. Whether you like it or not.​
You've just been stolen from your home, and you're on a strange platform. There are others like you, but you can't remember anything. You still, however, remember yourself. You managed to hold onto that. Your hearts are strong, and you are ready for an adventure, right? Well, actually, you have no choice. Get ready: You wanted it, and you got it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

You're going to start out having just been taken from your home. You have no memory of where you lived, but you DO have a memory of your personality and all that stuff. In short: You know who you are, but I'm gonna be nice and skip the History section. Get it? Got it? Good.

Let's have some nice little rules here now. To keep you nasty, unruly children healthy and... Gud.

1. God Mode and die.
2. Machine gun post, and become fatally wounded.
3. You must have permission from the victim to kill them. IF YOUR CHARACTER DIES, YOU CAN MAKE A NEW ONE, UNLESS YOU ARE LEAVING THE RP.
4. If you create too many new characters too fast, I'll tell you to stop.
5. Flaming = No-no.
6. OOC= Two sentences long or don't post it. Use OOC tags: (()), OOC:, [], {}, etc.
7. YOU MUST TYPE AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS IN CHARACTER, REGUARDLESS OF YOUR POST-COUNT. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THIS, DO NOT JOIN. A PARAGRAPH IS FIVE SENTENCES LONG.
8. LITERATES ONLY.
9. One character at a time, maybe a few exceptions. IF I SAY SO.
10. If there are any characters I find Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu-ish, I will ask you to change them. PLEASE USE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ONLY!
11. Cursing and romance= PG 13. THAT MEANS ONLY THE D WORD AND THE H WORD. I HEAR ANY MORE THAN THAT, AND YOU WILL LEAVE. NO MAKIN' OUT, EITHER, SICKOS!
12. Have fun. :3
13. If you read this, post Pickle Pwns somewhere in your template, because I need self esteem like you need a brain. :3 Just kiddin, just kiddin'. Post: "Ferget the Queen and King".

((ConTEMPLATE this))

Name: ((Your name.))
Gender: ((Boy or Girl. If you are unsure, go smack yerself.))
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon: ((YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS IN YOUR FIRST POST. It's pretty much like a request. Request the weapon, and I'll say if you can have it, okay? :3 It goes along with the storyline. If you want a keyblade, just know that there's a chance you might not get one. First come, first serve. Keyblader = Good, most probably. Original keyblades only, please. Still, describe it and all.))
Theme Song: (('Cause it's fun. >_>))​
NOTICE THERE'S NO HISTORY SPOT. This is because I'm nice. Your first post (WHEN I START THE RP) better show how you reacted to being brought to this strange place, okay? Gud.

I'll post my template shortly. Please join! <=D​

Update on Plot

First, I am no longer accepting sign-ups. Thanks for considering it, though. =D

Second: Here's the plot update.

The mysterious Aaralyn is now choosing roles for people. They are given pure hearts of light, pure dark hearts, or a mix. She just wants to see them build alliances, tear each other down, choose weapons, and conquer this new world. For her "puppets", it's time to claim this new universe by making an impression on it.

It's a new world, it's overrun with heartless, and it's very impressionable. Will you choose light for it? Or darkness? Or do you just want power? Choose wisely. Aaralyn doesn't like getting bored.

Last edited:

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
This 'll be cool!"Ferget the Queen and King"
Name:Omaru
Personality: A common,natural boy who wants to do more than just grow up and die in life.He wants to see more and go to many different worlds like his father.Kind and allways believing in justice.He doesnt see much importance in material objects and really wants to find love someday.With the hopes and dreams in his Spirit,he allways is there for some one if he is needed.He likes to see others acknowlage him and is very social.Sometimes he gets an angry attitude but only when he sees something he really hates.If theres one thing that gets to him,thats more important to him than anything in the world,is to follow his dream.
Appearance:Looks sort of like Sora with Rikus hair.
Weapon:I want a Keyblade
How he reacted when brought to a strange place:When Omaru first appeared in (insert world here) he was afraid and at the same time excited because he was traveling worlds like his father.Afraid because this new world was like nothing he had ever seen before in his life.He would want to find his father as soon as possible to prove himself worthy to be his son and one day,even a better traveler than himself.
Theme Song:Simple and Clean

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((I'm gonna say no, keyblader72. I mean, you weren't descriptive enough, and I don't think that you're literate enough for this. Still, maybe next time. Thanks for tryin', though.))

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Amaranth 'Ame' Tirahurte { aim tira-hurt-ay }

Personality: Ame is contradicting; she may run through the rain for the fun of splashing in the puddles, but she'll be thinking deep thoughts all the same. She's usually the one to tell others to think things through, but she likes the rush of adrenaline and can be rather impulsive. Stuck somewhere between outgoing and shy, she doesn't readily make friends, but when she does, she's incredibly loyal. Ame's most dangerous flaw is that she tends to blame herself no matter what happens, causing her to forget logic and go off on her own to fix things. What remains consistant is her general compassion for others.

Appearance:
c15610fe.jpg

Weapon: The Keyblade of Hearts { I call it. <.< }. Start out with the Soul Key. The keychain is an orichalcum {silver-gold} swirled heart {like the one in my av} attached to a gold Kingdom-Key like hilt and a silver blade that ends, not in a crown as the key's teeth, but in the outline of a heart {like Heartbreaker, that Ansem/Riku used}.

Theme Song: Karma Slave by Splashdown

Ferget the King and Queen, I never intvited them!

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Accepted, GoH. Keyblader72, I'm more concerned about the literacy than the calling-of-the-keyblade. I'm still saying no.))

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Ferget teh King and Queen. Pickle is my ruler.

Name: Kat Idunremembah
Personality: Kat is a goofball, but knows when to get serious. If someone leaves a bad impression with her, she'll probably remember it and be suspicious of said dumb-dumb.
Appearance: Kat's appearance is all about comfort first and foremost. Style comes after practical...ness. She keeps her brown, ordinary hair tied back in a pony tail, doesn't wear any make up, and has a simple pair of dark jeans and a red hoodie over a plain T-shirt. That's it. Looks aint everything, kids. And she's got green eyes that you do NOT fall into, feel a chill in yer spine when you see, or get lost in. She's about 5'7, 5'8. And she's white. Kinda dorky. Buy she cares not.
Weapon: Kat fights with a pair of robotic gauntlets which can bend gravity, act as magnets, and shoot beams of blue energy at a foe. They gets internet access, too. =D
Theme Song: Magic Chicken - The Aquabats.

Last edited:

Thespis

I am indeed a n00b, and if that is a problem, just ignore the bio.

Name: Solomon Darkholme
Personality: Solomon tends to be a more quiet, reserved person. Not necessarily shy, as he has no problem being in a group of people, but he tends to be the guy you forget is there. He is a studious person and reasonably intellegent, but at times he lacks good common sense and is not great at making decisions in a crucial moment. He also has some of the "you-can-dish-it-out-but-you-can't-take-it" qualities: he will tease you (if you're a good enough friend), and he will laugh and appear to take it in stride when you tease him back, but he will make a mental note of what you are saying and become fairly self concious about it in the future.

He is usually a pateint and calm person, and it will take much provocation to push him to either anger or hatred. However, the same can also be true about pushing him to love and friendship: he seems to take just a little bit longer to get to know than most people (this does not infer that he has a "secretive" character, but rather that he is more reserved in letting people get to know him).

In battle, Solomon is not the front charger, though he is never the very last person to enter a fight either. Not very physically strong, he relies on his wits to carry him through battle.

"Ferget the Queen and King."

Appearance: Solomon is just slightly taller than most of the kids his age, hovering around 5'10''. He is skinny and slightly gangly, weighing roughly 110lbs. He tends to be slightly awkward in his movements, and this awkwardness increases when he is around females.

He has dark brown eyes, almost black, that match his hair color. His hair is longer but flat, with his bangs covering his forehead and dropping slightly into his line of vision.

As for clothing, he usualy dressed in darker, reserved colors, nothing to bright or flashy. His pants are slightly baggy, and his shirts are just a tad too big for him.

Weapon: A staff or some sort would be nice, as I had hoped for him to be a magel-like character. If not, anything else is cool, except he really is not a "hero/Keyblade" sort.

Theme Song: The Shining Polaris

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Ferget the King and Queen!

Name: Calista Koigokoro (Cal, Callie or Lista)
Personality: Calista is a dreamer who loves nothing more than to sit out on the beach and either read a book or draw. She does possess a fiery spirit, and an easily ignited temper. She can become emotionally attached to others as well as dreams. She is never truly green with envy, but she can get ever so slightly jealous. Calista is a born phycologist and will try her best to give good advice.
Appearance: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/TwilightHeart1292/dal.jpg the girl of course.
Weapon: Angel's Deception Keyblade
Theme Song: Imaginary- Evanescance

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((Thespis and Kat, you are both accepted. SA, I see you down there, if you join, you are accepted, as I invited you. XD KAT AND GOH. YOU ONLY JUST MADE IT. YOU'RE LUCKY I KNOW HOW GOOD YOU GUYS ARE AT ROLEPLAYING, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TELL FROM THOSE TEMPLATES. Naughty children. Still, GuardianofHearts, Thespis, and Kat are accepted. Same with SA if she posts. :3

EDIT: You did post! Accepted, SA.

EDIT EDIT: Here's mine.

Name: Dione "Hollow" Sebastion

Personality: Hollow is the silent type, but he will not strike out at you unless he doesn't like you. He takes everything in and says little, but he remembers everything. Uncomfortable with emotions of happiness and love, he will never know how to react to a "glomp" or hug. He stays in the dark corners of a room; being the center of attention is never a good thing for him. Still, he's not hostile and will listen to you if you need a shoulder to... Stand near.

Appearance: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/0Faerie0Guardian0/?action=view&current=ace95615.jpg

Weapon: The Soul Blade: A long, huge blade with two smaller black points on it. The points intertwine the blade, protecting it and giving it deadly snares. Chains and bandages adorn it and fall from it in battle, but they never disappear completely. It is not a keyblade- it's a true manifestation of the soul into a blade.

Theme Song: Sanctuary--Utada Hikaru. Mostly because I can't get it out of my head.

I have to go. If we get things sorted out tomorrow, we'll start when I get out of school. Have a good night!))

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
{ Meh, no motivation without a bio. You know Allecto left me anyway.

That came out wrong. ._.

Can I post something for Aaralyn just fer fun? :3

EDIT: I got a yes for that. =D}

Yes, the almighty being you have read about in the intro ... I'm her. Did Pickle forget to mention that she belongs to me?

Name: Aaralyn. She doesn't care about the last name she had and you don't need to know it.

Personality:Aaralyn is not good at making friends. She's incredibly anti-social and has stayed that way. Extrememly quiet, she doesn't usually speak unless spoken to first; more out of lack of desire to instigate conversation and uncertainty than shyness. She never had friends; she never tried. She just didn't want them.

But her imagination made up for social stimulation. The horizons of her mind were broad indeed, and more often than not she amused herself with the what-you-think-of-as-simple process of thought instead of anything else.

Aaralyn is utterly impersonal. She neither likes you nor hates you; she just doesn't care. At all. Don't expect sympathy from her, she'll listen to your woes with dry eyes and offer no congratulation for your victories.

But she's a clever and manipulating puppet-player who'll drive your emotions to the brink to alleviate the tedium.

Appearence: When Aaralyn lived on Earth, she was so normal- looking you wouldn't think twice about her. She was of medium height and build with shoulder-length brown hair and hazel-green eyes that were always one or the other, hidden behind black-framed glasses.

Now, however, she can take any appearence she wants, though she likes keeping her original seemingly-innocent look at times to catch people off guard. Only now, her right eye is always hazel while her left eye is green. That she cannot change.

Weapon: When you can create and control your own universes and anything within them, you really don't need a weapon.

Theme song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. No, that was a joke. <.<;
Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky. And that was serious.

Bio that I get to write: The mistress of the universe and puppeteer of your lives started out from humble beginnings. She was born and raised on a small town near the Hudson River on Earth. She had normal parents; a normal house; a normal life. Most of the time.

Odd things always happened to her, which only she would notice. Once, when she was eight, she was playing outside at her grandmother's house near some woods. She stood under a particularly large old oak tree, only to glance up as she heard it creak dangerously and jump quickly away. But it was too late. The tree snapped and feel, crashing down above her, through her, and then stiking the ground. Even at such a young age, she knew for a fact that the tree had hit her- but it had simply phased through as though she were a ghost.

Her parents rushed out a few moments later, intensely relieved to see their daughter miraculously standing safely in a V-shaped gap of branches. She never told them anything more.

Her own nature puzzled her at times; Aaralyn herself wondered why she didn't care about the future, about friends. Why she didn't worry about her life, even when she turned fifteen. Subconsciously, Aaralyn knew- she was waiting.

In her dreams, her imagination unfolded like a flower in bloom. She always had expansive, extrememly lucid dreams about strange places, people, creatures, things. When not sleeping, she would sometimes daydream about them.

What she didn't know was that she was creating everything.

Another fact that she knew deep down but neevr voiced was that she didn't belong on Earth. Seven years after she felt a tree pass phantasm-like through her, all hell broke loose. She wasn't of Earth; she wasn't supposed to stay there anymore. Her creations were lost without her, running amok. The more powerful ones sent for their creator one night as she tried to sleep. They ripped open a portal between the two realms and attempted to drag her through. Aaralyn, of course, ran off, pursued by the objects of her dreams and nightmares.

In the end {WAY TOO LONG TO TYPE. YOU'LL READ IT WHEN THE STORY IS UP.}, she came with them though, leaving her home behind her forever.

So now Aaralyn sits on her throne of nightmares and dreams things into being. She remembers Earth very well though, and contemplates how any ordinary person would act on her terms.

Needless to say, she brought you all through here. She decides who you are; you decide whether you survive through that.

That was long. o.< Aaralyn always annoys me.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ferget teh Keeng n Kween. <.< They took mah pancaykz. >:O

Name: Akezerra Nagori {Ak-AY-zair-ah Nah-GORE-ee}
Age: 13 (CUZ SAKU IS BETTER WITH AN AGE CLOSER TO HER OWN)
Personality: Spunky, Cheerful, Feisty and Stubborn. On normal accounts, she will seem to act friendly, always tagging along with her friends, and always trying to ease up any serious moment. Although, once someone angers her, or hurts anyone that she consideres a close friend, she'll get over-protective, and consumed in rage. On the outside, she might seem like an innocent young girl, but on the inside, she is ready to KIK YER ARSENAL.
Appearance:
normal_harunosakura.jpg

Weapon: Sakura wants her kunai and windmill shuriken. .-.
Theme Song: Headstrong -Trapt

Last edited:

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Ferget the Queen and King
and...Pickle Pwns somewhere in your template...lol joking around

Name: Draco Amyas

Personality: Generally is in a dark and lonely mood. He doesn't speak much but when words escape from his lips they have a dreary tone. He has this awkward feeling that he used be a happy person, but tells himself that its just his imagination. He hopes to fill his empty heart with love that he doesnt have.

Appearance: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f197/tea_kay/Anime/guys175.jpg
Uhm, well without the wings and the sword.

Weapon: Dark Dragon Key ( i guess im requesting a keyblade) if i get it, then...
The Dark Dragon Key starts with the handle in which is shaped like the mouth of a black dragon in which the key sprouts from the mouth. The stem of the key is silver and has purple lines along it. At the the end, two fangs emerge horizontally.

Theme Song: In The End - Linkin Park

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"Ferget the Queen and King" Just to be safe.

Name: Kai Niwa
Age: 14, 'cause Pickle won't let me be my actual age. D:
Personality: Being a Gemini, Kai has what some may call multiple personalities. Example: At-School Kai is smiling and laughing with her friends, never one to show sadness. While When-No-One's-Looking Kai is silent and brooding, thoughtful and sometimes rather cold. Lonelyness and depression set in, and secret tears fall. Kai also possesses a shy side around strangers, only opening up to people once she's gotten to know them. But, usually, no matter which personality Kai undertakes, she is oblivious and naive on certain subjects, and her mind will forever remain deep in the gutter.
Appearance: Naturally wavy, dark brown hair that has red highlights in the sun's rays and tumbles some inches past her shoulders. Soft brown eyes that apparently hold a calming look, {tha's what my daddy said. o.o} and pretty tall for her age { FIVE POINT FOUR AND A HALF INCHES!}. With her height comes being lean... ish, and she has a somewhat athletic build. Though, that doesn't help her seven-push-ups-before-collapsing ... thing. Her weakness, if you will. Scrawny arms.
Weapon: Dawning Darkness, Keyblade. The handle is in the shape of an upside-down, crimson heart, and from that dangled a miniscule Heartless insignia; the Keychain. The shaft is black, metallic, blood red swirls circled it, all the way to the reversed, heart-shaped blade itself. Sharp, crimson teeth are around the ends of the blade, clashing with the ebony heart.
If Pickle doesn't allow me to have a Keyblade, then I'll just use magic. o.o; Really, really cool magic. Like, fire 'n stuff. :D
Theme Song: Down On My Head ~ Yellowcard

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
((Niwa! *glomps Dai-kun* That means Cal and Kai are related...in some...distant...way...yeah. Anyhow, are we gonna start when Pickle gets on or are we awaiting more players?))

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((XP Okay, the people I pmmed can still join at any time. Hopefully soon.

Also, I'm in a pretty poor mood, because Zetsumi's thread just got stickied. ._. If you saw what I posted in fanfiction, you'll know why this is a real downer. ._. So, yeah. This might be kind of a sad first post. Everyone else who has posted is accepted. =D Let's get started! You can still join.))

I'm Hollow, the boy thought as he fell from the dark sky onto the ground. It appeared to be a normal, grassy field. Billions of paths interesected and weaved through the plains, a slight breeze flying through the grass. It was soft and comforting, but there were drops of water that made Hollow shiver as he landed slowly. It was as if he had to hear his own name to remember. He couldn't recall anything else. He tried to no avail.

Then, he saw others fall from the sky. As soon as they touched land, Hollow saw them exchange looks of confusion. He himself was confused, though he was appraising the people around him; not looking for answers. He had a feeling answers would come soon enough.

And they did. A girl appeared with glasses and mismatched eyes. She waved an arm, and the grassy field became a stained glass platform. It bore pictures of a sword, staff, and shield intertwined, along with smaller depictions of other weapons. She smiled at all of them, but then she frowned. She seemed impartial and distant to Hollow.

He waited for her to speak, but he stared at the others, too. They seemed powerful, but not nearly as much as this girl. Aaralyn. He wasn't sure how he knew her name.

((Okay, you guys can post your reactions, but until GuardianofHearts gets here to control Aaralyn, we're not going to be assigned weapons or anything. Sorry. Let's just hope she gets on soon. Until then, our characters can mingle quietly. XD))

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Ferget the King and Queen!

Name: Zay
Personality: Serious, to the point, cold at times. Zay is a wanderer. He jumps from world to world trying to find work and make a living. Besides his endless traveling, Zay enjoys practicing his sword play. He believes that he skills are meant to be used for something greater. Something that will effect his life in a big way. Being a wanderer, Zay works alone, so being in a group makes him kind of Anti-Social, even though sometimes he doesn't recognize it. Much to his disliking, it seems Zay has found himself at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Appearance:
render5.png

Weapon: The 2 Katana's in the appearance picture.
Theme Song: Little By Little (4th Naruto Theme)

EDIT: Oops. Am I too late?

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{Hooray! Mingling! =D Oh, joy, SA. Odd relations. .__.}

Shaky fingers carefully outlined the vivid, picturesque stained glass's outline, dark brown eyes minutely studying the image held in the apparent platform. She tried to search her mind for the name of this place, but it didn't come. No thoughts or memories were there. Just an empty void. The girl didn't even have to TRY to remember her name, and yet she couldn't remember a thing.

Why can I remember my name... but not... my life? The brunette thought to herself, confused.

Kai's expression was that of bewilderment, surprise, but most of all, fear, as she continued staring at the platform's floor. The brunette resumed silently tracing the stained glass with her fingers, a sad attempt to try and calm her rapid breathing. Lifting her head ever so slightly, Kai caught sight of others trapped in this place. Kids. This reassured her, if anything, but the brunette's eyes quickly shifted back to the platform.

Don't look up, don't make eye contact, don't look up, don't make eye contact... Kai recited this advice repeatedly to herself, heeding her own words and keeping her chocolate gaze glued to the stained glass.

{Blarg, won't post again for a while. Homework. D:}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back