• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Theory: Ansem the Wise a possible vessel of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
Although it is a deep thought, and most of the stuff in KH today wasn't originally planned (perhaps this being one of them, what if Ansem the Wise is one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness? Notice he has pointy ears, and similar eyes. Maybe Braig had a role in why this is? Who knows? To be honest it's possible Ansem was originally supposed to be the revived human-version of Ansem as if you look at Diz's early models it shows the same skin color, and eye color as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Before the Xehanort Retcon I always assumed Diz/ Ansem the Wise was going to be the somebody of Ansem, while his heartless (Ansem's Shadow) and Nobody still roam around. Aah I do miss the good old days when it was just Ansem, Seeker of Darkness only! :)
Anyways what do you guys think?

http://tewr-monkeyofmetal.tumblr.com/post/40003261400/ansem-the-wise

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Theory: Ansem the Wise a possible vessel of Darkness.

Eh.

I don't think Xigbar is capable, I think from what we've seen this has to be done by Xehanort himself.

Having said that, I also don't think Ansem is a vessel in general. There's no timeline for it. There's no rationale. And if it had happened, I don't think it's possible now as Ansem is. Especially after the blast from the Kingdom Hearts encoder. And you can see he looks the same after the explosion, you can see he still has his amber eyes.

5glitchers5

Awards

Yes, it was a small idea I knew was improbable. But it is noticeable that he has Amber eyes and pointy ears (Except KH BBS as far as ears go).

Gram

Banned
Awards

Given how Xehanort tossed Ansem the Wise into the great yonder of the realm of nothingness/darkness I doubt he's a vessel or was ever seen as such. If he was tossed by Xehanort then to Xehanort he's not worth using.

5glitchers5

Awards

Given how Xehanort tossed Ansem the Wise into the great yonder of the realm of nothingness/darkness I doubt he's a vessel or was ever seen as such. If he was tossed by Xehanort then to Xehanort he's not worth using.

Like I said I already knew this was unlikely. It's just good to point out the pointy ears and amber eyes. The reason (as I stated) his model looks the way it does is most likely before this stuff was planned. I wouldn't be surprised as a lot of the stuff originally wasn't planned.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Like I said I already knew this was unlikely. It's just good to point out the pointy ears and amber eyes. The reason (as I stated) his model looks the way it does is most likely before this stuff was planned. I wouldn't be surprised as a lot of the stuff originally wasn't planned.

It's also likely that a lot of things that was planned was scrapped due to the story having not enough forethought. For example the whole mess of Terra, Eraqus, MX, Apprentice Xehanort, Xemnas and Ansem.
Nomura has pretty much scrapped that entire puzzle and all the hints in it by bringing Master Xehanort back in DDD. MX is himself rather than one of the variations which bypasses and makes it to were Nomura doesn't have to go back and explain or tell every detail.

And thanks to his time travel stunt in DDD he can now bring back all past versions without overwriting his own mess.

5glitchers5

Awards

Ever since KH DDD I always thought that Master Xehanort's heart reshaped Terra's body to his liking as hearts shape vessels. To me it made since as Master Xehanort is the main Xehanort. Ansem reshaped Riku's body, so why couldn't Master Xehanort's heart reshape Terra's body?

Gram

Banned
Awards

Ever since KH DDD I always thought that Master Xehanort's heart reshaped Terra's body to his liking as hearts shape vessels. To me it made since as Master Xehanort is the main Xehanort. Ansem reshaped Riku's body, so why couldn't Master Xehanort's heart reshape Terra's body?

This was a theory but a chart from the latest Memorial Ultimania shattered it: Large chart

84FLl2N.png

5glitchers5

Awards

This was a theory but a chart from the latest Memorial Ultimania shattered it: Large chart

84FLl2N.png

All it says is Master Xehanort was reborn. I will read more of it tomorrow as I don't have much time tonight.

Gram

Banned
Awards

No what it says in that screen shot is "Master Xehanort's true body returned".

5glitchers5

Awards

No what it says in that screen shot is "Master Xehanort's true body returned".

You may have a point, however my speculation is different. When I read that I think of the same thing when Young Xehanort said "My future self will arrive soon" as he was referring to Master Xehanort. It's possible a newly arrived apprentice Xehanort also exists and Xehanort is back in his old body. I can see this newly revived Xehanort apprentice having features of both Ansem and Xemnas. And his own time maybe referring to the present.

Gram

Banned
Awards

You may have a point, however my speculation is different. When I read that I think of the same thing when Young Xehanort said "My future self will arrive soon" as he was referring to Master Xehanort. It's possible a newly arrived apprentice Xehanort also exists and Xehanort is back in his old body. I can see this newly revived Xehanort apprentice having features of both Ansem and Xemnas. And his own time maybe referring to the present.

Your speculation is just ignoring the truth of an ultimania. Everyone revived upon recompletion kept their memories so MX having his isn't because he's in Terra's body. The body itself doesn't even play into that factor.

There's far more pointing towards MX being himself, now an ultimania as well, than there is saying otherwise.

5glitchers5

Awards

Like I said, his body probably revived with Terra's body under his control at the same time. He is old Xehanort, and the apprentice Xehanort revived is still roaming around.

Gram

Banned
Awards

There's no doubt Terra is around though Nomura won't tell in what way. And I apologize, was on my phone and misread some of that. Dx

Given Nomura dodging of the topic and MX stating he still has Terra would implicate there's some Terranort there, though it would seem MX's main residence is his old body once again due to revival.

One theory I've seen is that the new Terra is a sorta Terra-Xemnas. Xemnas was using Terra's body so it's possible some parts of him went with it to Terra.

5glitchers5

Awards

There's no doubt Terra is around though Nomura won't tell in what way. And I apologize, was on my phone and misread some of that. Dx

Given Nomura dodging of the topic and MX stating he still has Terra would implicate there's some Terranort there, though it would seem MX's main residence is his old body once again due to revival.

One theory I've seen is that the new Terra is a sorta Terra-Xemnas. Xemnas was using Terra's body so it's possible some parts of him went with it to Terra.

Lol possibly. I still hate this convoluted mess the story is that I like to pretend the other stories don't exist to be honest. KH 2 was fine, it could've been better though. Also I wish the HD Remixes were HD Remix Pluses. Basically KH FM could finally have that bahamaut summon in KH FM, Capes in KH BBS FM, the wyverns and behemoths in the 1000 heartless war, and the two new Xemnas forms. It would make the HD Remasters a tad more interesting than now.

bgizzles45

Ansem the Wise stopped Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas was planning on using Kingdom Hearts to turn all the members into Xehanort.

yamibakura

first of all this is a theory i also posted some days ago.also to clear the mess with the designs u must know that in KH when a plot hole is created a game is created too like heartless and nobodies.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ Your not the first to post a theory of this nature.
As far as plot holes, there's really not that many. Nomura just hardly ever explains anything. (which is both incredibly annoying and nice depending on what it is)

Last edited:

5glitchers5

Awards

^ Your not the first to post a theory of this nature.
As far as plot holes, there's really not that many. Nomura just hardly ever explains anything. (which is both incredibly annoying and nice depending on what it is)

Yes, I didn't even know he did. The beauty of being a veteran fan of KH is I can not only understand the story how it is now and how it was, but also know some of the original ideas, and retcons as in I know a lot of the stuff wasn't planned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back