• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I need more. . . . . I read it all strait last night.
I am tired help me must get hyper with fic
WWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Great, hey the longer it takes the better it'll be. the reason I think your writing is so amazing is 1st you're pretty true to the charactors, and 2nd when i read your thread it's like I can see the explosions and the tears and the blood and the smiles and the sun. It is great you are the 3rd best writer in the world.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Oh, well, if you're talking about the ones I made up, I'd have to say Roaricki! LOL! But really, I like him because even though it may seem that he follows an extremely linear and predictalbe formula (as in meaning he's skilled at fighting, he doesnt like to be messed with, he's a little dark, he doesn't like to talk, he's all cool and yaddy-yaddy-yah), he's also much deeper and complicated than that. heh, if ya think I'm talkin' gibberish, then you'll find out what I mean later! Man, there's so much to do in this fic! It's probably gonna end up being 100 chapters! XP
But, there's another character that I made up that I absolutely LOVE! And he's also my fave next to Roaricki. I can't tell you who he is, but let's just say he'll be introduced later in the fic! I think all of you will like him a lot too! He's a very different character than most! And I just can't WAIT until I finally introduce him! But, I'm sad to say, that won't be for a good while. Oh well. Just another reason for you to keep readin' this fic! XD
Thanks for askin' this question, WM! You made me have to think about how my characters are gonna develop over time! Thanks so much!

Oh, heh, and thanks for for the congrats WM! It actually feels really nice! And I feel all tingly inside! I mean, that is so nice, Sora Shade! Thank you so much. *tears up* I feel motivated to make this fic even better! I feel inspired! I feel like I could fly!!! *jumps off of building and hits pavement hard* Oooooookayyyyyyy. Well, I can't do thaaaaat. But I feel like I can! ^^
Anyways, thanks again so much, Sora Shade!
Ah! Rabid fan! *hides inside mailbox*
But really, thanks a lot, Sora Shade.
Okay! I think I've said thanks once to many! Oh well!
Next chap comin' soon hopefully!

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Cool.

I'd have to sat my fave char of those I've created is Cloudrunner, but you won't see why until later, much later XP.

Bah, my MW mood has been quite lazy lately (pokes it)

Oh well, I have another fic going. It's gonna be fairly short and I'm not sure how soon the sequel will follow, but I wouldn't mind you checking it out, unless you depise Digimon.

Queen Kairi

YAY! i'm baaaaaaaaaaaac!!! that was a kewl chapter!!! i hope they make it. ahhhh. it feels good to be free!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: KC's a guy? o_O

Sora: Really?! @_@

Kaze: Of coarse. You two thought he was a girl? >_>

Me & Sora:.........so?! >_<

Aozora:*sigh* Why do they always fight?!?! Anyway....update soon, KC!! ^_^

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Hey, that's okay, kaze! We all get mixed up! I, myself, confused WM for a boy!
But, I think that's the first time I've ever seen that a guy was confused for a girl..... >.><.<
I feel so embarrassed!

Well, about the next chapter, I'm going to camp this Monday, so I'll try to get the chapter up today or tomorrow. Chances for today are slim, but I'll try. And, if for some reason the chapter isn't up today or tomorrow, I tried. Sorry!

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
UUmmm this has been such a LONG WAIT!!!!!! You have FANS man!! get with the program need fic . . . . . . Seriously it's been forever my fic allready managed to die and you haven't made a new post yet!!!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Finally! Another chapter! It's gonna be short, but I hope you still enjoy it!

Chapter 24
"Grab on!"​

"Hold on!" Roaricki yelled as they neared the other side of the gap, ready for impact. Roaricki couldn't wait to see the stunned look on Sora's face when they landed on the other side. That'll show the kid to keep quiet!
Then he heard a pinging of gunshells behind him. Roaricki turned around while they were almost to the other side of the gap, ready to block the bullets with Kingdom Clasm, but the bullets weren't aimed at Sora or him.
To Roaricki's shock, the bullets slammed into the back of the horse on which they were riding across the gap.
The stallion gave a surprised whinny, and then became limp and immediately started falling down the huge gap, with Sora and Roaricki still on it.
Sora was screaming his head off, and Roaricki was trying to block it out as the wind flew up from below him as they fell, his short black fur quivering in the wind.
The gap walls rushed past them as they fell farther and farther down, the waterfall revealing how huge it was, as it never seemed to stop while they fell.
Sora was screaming even louder now, the now highly painful of light-weightedness causing his eyes to crust over in darkness. His stomach felt sick. He was falling too fast for his life to be passing before his eyes. All he could do was scream. He couldn't help it. He was falling at high speed.
"Shut up!" yelled Roaricki while he was trying to think how they could get out of this. The bottom of the cliff was surely only a couple thousand feet more, and seeing as they were picking up speed as the fell, they would be reaching it in only a few more minutes.
Then a thought hit him. It was one of those split-second ideas that came up at a time like this. Roaricki looked at the ravine wall, which sped upwards in a blur as they fell down the cliff gap. Roaricki couldn't tell if this would work or not. In fact, he had no idea. Quickly he took out Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow from the loops on the back of his trenchcoat. "Grab on!" he yelled to Sora.
Sora was too sick to his stomach faint to answer Roaricki. The blackness enclosed his vosion.
"I SAID GRAB ON!"
Sora was snapped back into consciousness and immediately wrapped his arms around Roaricki's stomach. "What are you gonna do?" he yelled.
"Just hang on tight!" Roaricki readied Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow. Sarabis, damn you, you got me into this mess. Now let's see if you can get me out! He took a deep breath, Sora closed his eyes, and Roaricki jumped off of the falling stallion. --

Shorter than I expected it to be, but it'll have to do. Hey guys, I'm leavin' for camp tomorrow and won't be back till Friday night, so don't expect any chapters all week. I just quickly typed this one up for ya before I left. Trust me, it's not much, but, sorry!

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*high-pitched squeal* NOOOOOOO!!! >_<

Sora: You'd better not kill me....>_>

Kaze: No, go right ahead!!! Kill Sora!!! ^_^

Sora:*glares at Kaze* <_<

Aozora: Great updatedness!!!

Me: You all need to quit stealing my words!!! >_<

Sora, Aozora, Kaze: NEVER!!! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.