• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: What ARE you guys talking about?!?!

Kaze:Dissection.

Me:EWW!!! Gross!! Unwanted images!!!! >_<

Kaze:O_O I don't even WANT to know what is going on in your brain....

Me: No one does!!!^_^And, I'm not confused anymore,KC!!!

Kaze: That's a first...

Me:....Mini-Cloud...

Kaze::mad: *summons Keyblades* What. Did. You. Say?

Me:...Nothing...

Kaze:^_^*dismisses Keyblades* Good!!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I'm pretty sure I read 'em all......maybe..

Kaze: I did.:cool:

Me:How could you be here without me?

Kaze: Because I'm cool like that.

Me:At least I'm sane enough not to run up the side of a building.

Kaze: You? Sane? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's a good one!!!

Me: -_-...

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Double post, but I'm sayin' that we're scratchin' the policy. I knew this would backfire or not work or somethin', but I just wanted to see how it would go. Well, anyways, yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and post the next chappy today or tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!
Sorry guys for my stupidness on the policy thing.
Until the next chapter! :)

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
* bows * my call was right as predicted. Good job you saw the problem in advance. Anyways, next chapter comin soon KC? Hope it comes around soon.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Finally! The twentieth installment to Kingdom Hearts: Their Story! Sorry for the wait, folks!
Okay, ya may be thinkin' that since this is Chapter 20, then we're at least halfway through or farther, into Their Story. Well, let me personally tell ya, that you're absolutely..... WRONG!!! This fic is FAR from over! In fact, the real adventure has yet to start! Freaky, huh?
Well, enjoy this next chapter, at least!

Chapter 20
"Crane's not here."​

Sora ran after Roaricki down the hill. He tried to catch up, but to no avail. It was almost impossible for him to keep up with Roaricki's great, strong legs.
"Wait up!"
As Roaricki came to the thin line of trees, he quickly jumped behind a tree.
As Sora ran past, he was violently pulled behind a tree. Spinning aorund, he faced Roaricki.
"Hey! What's the big idea?"
Putting a firm finger to his mouth Roaricki cocked his head towards the campsite.
Curious, Sora peered out from behind the tree and gasped.
Kicking the doused campfire and searching the rest of the campsite were dozens of men dressed in white, creamy-colored tailcoats with gold buttons. Underneath the tailcoats they wore a white cloth turtleneck with the black symbol of a falling, burning meteorite with white jaws. They wore on their head black, three-cornered hat with a single white feather sticking out.
"Who are they?" whispered Sora.
"Far Reachers," Roaricki said, not paying any real attention to Sora. His eyes were squinted, searching among the dozens of tailcoated men.
"Crane's not here," Roaricki barely uttered. "Strange."
It indeed was. Addius was almost always with his group. Esecially if they were going on a mission to hunt Roaricki down.
Squinting some more among the faces of the Far Reachers, Roaricki also saw that only about a quarter of Crane's team was there. Where could the others be be? Especially Crane. It was odd. Something didn't feel right. He knew that a trap of some sort was waiting for him. How far off or close i was from him, he had yet to know.
"Far Reachers?" Sora asked, puzzled.
Roaricki ignored him, trying to devise some sort of plan to slowly get away without being noticed.
Then something caught his eyes. One of the Far Reachers was examining something. It was shiny and almost translucent.
As Roaricki recognized it, his blood boiled at his own stupidity. It was Moonflow, his beloved blade that had been with him through almost everything.
Looking to his right, he could also see another Far Reacher holding the dark, obsidian Kingdom Clasm.
Roaricki could have struck himself right there for his blind stupidity. He should have known that the Far Eachers would be on his tail still. He should have taken precaution and taken his two beloved blades with him up to the stream.
Seeing his two blades being tampere with by other individuals, he thought that his blood was going to have a nuclear explosion right there in his veins.
"It's Roaricki alright!" the Far Reacher holding Moonflow said another Far Reacher that Roaricki guessed was in charge in Cane's absence.
"Yeah! He's definately been here," the Far Reacher holding Kingdom Clasm said. "And recently too. These are his blades." The Far Reacher chuckled. "He always fought with these. Wouldn't even have a good gun at his side to replace 'em!"
The other Far Reachers laughed.
Sora looked at Roaricki, puzzled. These guys knew an awfully lot about Roaricki. And why were they interested if he had been there or not? And why were they hiding from these "Far Reachers"?
Roaricki saw Sora's puzzled expression, but he didn't pay attention to it. All he was thinking about was that now that saw that the Far Reachers had his two cherished weapons, just simply walking away was not an option. Not while the Far Reachers were holding Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow captive. --

Sorry that it's so short, guys! I didn't have the time to make it as long s ti was meant to be. But don't you worry! If I can, I'll post the next chapter today! If not, I'll post it tomorrow!
Again, I'm really sorry for not posting the next chapter so soon! I hope I can get in my regular schedule now!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: YAY!!! An update!!! And I only got a little confused that time!!! ^_^

Kaze: There's a first time for everything!!!

Me: Your annoying comments don't affect me anymore!!! I've learned to ignore you!! ^_^

Kaze: -_-;.....Awesome update, KC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back